p_aluri
04-01 05:38 PM
I am sorry to hear about your situation.
Your attorney may be completly wrong about the labor substitution. The USCIS has passed new rule, The labor will be voided once its passed 180days after approval. So the approved labors from your company has no value.
Did you try utilizing AC21 as your 140 approved and the 180days crossed?
Again I am not a lawyer, please talk to experienced attorneys.
Thank you,
Aluri
Hello folks,
i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.
COMPANY A:
1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
4 EAD - oct 2007
5 FP - Nov 2007
6 AP - Oct 2007
H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.
COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.
I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.
But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..
Your attorney may be completly wrong about the labor substitution. The USCIS has passed new rule, The labor will be voided once its passed 180days after approval. So the approved labors from your company has no value.
Did you try utilizing AC21 as your 140 approved and the 180days crossed?
Again I am not a lawyer, please talk to experienced attorneys.
Thank you,
Aluri
Hello folks,
i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.
COMPANY A:
1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
4 EAD - oct 2007
5 FP - Nov 2007
6 AP - Oct 2007
H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.
COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.
I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.
But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..
wallpaper vanessa amorosi tattoo. vanessa amorosi the power. vanessa amorosi perfect;
ggc
08-16 05:43 PM
Thank you all!. In my case only issue I can see is, when my wife travelled from India to US, at the port of entry customs check, they found some meat products. And they charged fine of $300 and we paid it. They also took copy of her passport and gave a letter (name is: Department of homeland security. U.S customs and border protection. Notice of alleged violation)
It was my wife's mistake actually, she did not declared meat products in customs form.
In the interview, if IO asks my wife about any violations or criminal records, does she has to give info on that port of entry incident? Will there be any negetive effects on this?
It was my wife's mistake actually, she did not declared meat products in customs form.
In the interview, if IO asks my wife about any violations or criminal records, does she has to give info on that port of entry incident? Will there be any negetive effects on this?
krishmunn
03-04 12:31 PM
do you know what is the cost of filing a LCA amendment, and is it necessary to take a copy of that LCA and hang it on the client notice board ????????
There is no cost to file a LCA unless you engage a lawyer. The LCA process seems to be pretty easy but again, it is something your employer should (and allowed to ) do, not you. One reason why employer might be avoiding filing a new LCA is if the new location has a higher wage requirement (eg. moving from mid-west to New York city) , the LCA should reflect that and they need to pay you accordingly.
There is no cost to file a LCA unless you engage a lawyer. The LCA process seems to be pretty easy but again, it is something your employer should (and allowed to ) do, not you. One reason why employer might be avoiding filing a new LCA is if the new location has a higher wage requirement (eg. moving from mid-west to New York city) , the LCA should reflect that and they need to pay you accordingly.
2011 vanessa amorosi tattoo. vanessa amorosi the power. Best of Vanessa Amorosi;
TheCanadian
01-02 08:24 PM
Are you saying we can submit past works?
more...
chanduv23
11-02 10:24 AM
Indians and other skilled workers in US will face the axe if they do not do anything for themselves.
Have you joined a State Chapter? Please do so now
Have you joined a State Chapter? Please do so now
maddipati1
08-21 10:38 PM
mine gave only until the expiry of PP
more...
traveldoc
09-30 07:16 AM
Ken,
First off priority mail could take about 5 days to reach and sounds like you are right about there now. Second, if you sent via priority mail with delivery confirmation the post office is responsible for it, contact them and try to locate the package. If you are not in a hurry for the AP I advice you to take this route. If you are in a hurry I suggest you send a second package in Express mail. Good luck with you AP.
First off priority mail could take about 5 days to reach and sounds like you are right about there now. Second, if you sent via priority mail with delivery confirmation the post office is responsible for it, contact them and try to locate the package. If you are not in a hurry for the AP I advice you to take this route. If you are in a hurry I suggest you send a second package in Express mail. Good luck with you AP.
2010 images Artist: Vanessa Amorosi
coopheal
05-05 12:20 AM
Date of sign up: May 4, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: coopheal)
Subscription Number: S-22G6*****
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
------------------------------------------
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: coopheal)
Subscription Number: S-22G6*****
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
------------------------------------------
more...
greenleaf81
10-31 09:21 PM
Hi,
My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.
We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.
1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?
My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP.
My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.
We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.
1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?
My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP.
hair Vanessa Amorosi
USA2007
08-15 07:38 PM
HI!
I have approved EB-2/I-140(PD October'2005) & also approved labor(EB-3)(PD October'2003). I have filed for I-485 last month. According to my lawyer, he has asked USCIS to port EB-3 priority date to EB-2 (by giving required documents+ letters +forms etc). Will USCIS approve this porting?
Regards,
USA2007
I have approved EB-2/I-140(PD October'2005) & also approved labor(EB-3)(PD October'2003). I have filed for I-485 last month. According to my lawyer, he has asked USCIS to port EB-3 priority date to EB-2 (by giving required documents+ letters +forms etc). Will USCIS approve this porting?
Regards,
USA2007
more...
nlalchandani
10-25 02:36 PM
Thanks canmt.
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
2. I am an accredited representative of the following named religious, charitable, social service, or similar organization established in the
United States and which is so recognized by the Board:
4. 4. Others (Explain Fully.)
4 should work...
Question is has someone done this before? Will send you a PM..
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
2. I am an accredited representative of the following named religious, charitable, social service, or similar organization established in the
United States and which is so recognized by the Board:
4. 4. Others (Explain Fully.)
4 should work...
Question is has someone done this before? Will send you a PM..
hot hot hairstyles vanessa amorosi
insbaby
09-15 04:25 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
for couple of days you can try walk on your hands...
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
for couple of days you can try walk on your hands...
more...
house vanessa amorosi tattoo. vanessa amorosi absolutely

saimrathi
08-22 03:10 PM
sukhwinderd, any idea what the address will be of Legal & Regulatory Affairs Unit
Motor Vehicle Commission if I was applying in PA? Any ideas for H4 DL renewal in similar fashion?
Motor Vehicle Commission if I was applying in PA? Any ideas for H4 DL renewal in similar fashion?
tattoo vanessa amorosi the power; vanessa amorosi the power. Vanessa Amorosi,
MLS
07-12 01:56 PM
On the second thought --- Do you think PR or Citizen Desi's are for us? Any thoughts?
Yes they are. I recently got GC and I am with you. I know many freinds who got GCs long time back but they didnt know whats going on currently. Once I tell them they do support us. So making them aware is the key.
Yes they are. I recently got GC and I am with you. I know many freinds who got GCs long time back but they didnt know whats going on currently. Once I tell them they do support us. So making them aware is the key.
more...
pictures vanessa amorosi 2011. Vanessa Amorosi is the latest
wandmaker
03-15 11:02 AM
is appreciated at IV. This is in addition to any other contributions (either time or money) to IV. :)
I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)
Let us setup a recurring contribution funding drive -
Needhelp / janilsal - can you guys set one up, I will keep bumping with my pledges as usual.
I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)
Let us setup a recurring contribution funding drive -
Needhelp / janilsal - can you guys set one up, I will keep bumping with my pledges as usual.
dresses vanessa amorosi album cover.

eagerr2i
09-17 03:03 PM
IV is not against H1B as such. Majority of IV members are presently on H1B program.
IV does not support the increase of H1B visa quota before the EB immigrant visa mess is cleared. Also, IV has comdemned every single abuse of of H1B by small consulting firms or the 'fly by night operators' who abuse the system by not paying the prevailing wages to employees or not paying them at all while the consultant is on bench.
One of the IV core members pointed out in a recent interview that in a recently released Government Accountability Office report on H-1Bs noting that in just 2005, there were 306,927 H-1B labor condition applications approved.
I am quoting him verbatim as per the report- "Now, consider the fact that in the entire 2000-2005 period, there were only 2,737 employees due back wages [as a penalty to errant employers who broke the rules and underpaid a H-1B employee]. That is not even one percent of just one year's applications — forget about five years worth of applications," .
IV does not support the increase of H1B visa quota before the EB immigrant visa mess is cleared. Also, IV has comdemned every single abuse of of H1B by small consulting firms or the 'fly by night operators' who abuse the system by not paying the prevailing wages to employees or not paying them at all while the consultant is on bench.
One of the IV core members pointed out in a recent interview that in a recently released Government Accountability Office report on H-1Bs noting that in just 2005, there were 306,927 H-1B labor condition applications approved.
I am quoting him verbatim as per the report- "Now, consider the fact that in the entire 2000-2005 period, there were only 2,737 employees due back wages [as a penalty to errant employers who broke the rules and underpaid a H-1B employee]. That is not even one percent of just one year's applications — forget about five years worth of applications," .
more...
makeup vanessa amorosi tattoo. vanessa amorosi tattoo. vanessa amorosi perfect
mdcowboy
02-25 06:28 PM
I would say .. they are already facing the consequences due to the acts they have committed. I don't see any need for bashing the OP or his friend.
This is a forum to help people who are in distress..not to make a mockery of their situation. When you post such insult, consider yourself in their shoes!
This is a forum to help people who are in distress..not to make a mockery of their situation. When you post such insult, consider yourself in their shoes!
girlfriend vanessa amorosi album cover.
coralfl
04-17 03:10 PM
My suggestion would be get 3yrs extension and then find a new job, new employer, start from the scratch. What I could gather reading your email that the contract suggests that " that upon I become a permanent resident..." (2nd sentence in your mail). My understanding reading your email as you have written that the contract will not be in force untill you get the GC.
hairstyles house Vanessa Amorosi-
willigetgc?
05-04 10:15 AM
Correct me if I my understanding is wrong. We legals are not getting any action because law makers want to do a comprehensive reform instead of a piece meal legislations. If the CIR is not a possibility, is there not a good chance to push for reforms for legals on a piece meal basis ? Stuff like visa recapture, removing country cap, filing for 485 when dates are not current and all ?
You can find the answer here:
Right.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
You can find the answer here:
Right.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
optimist578
04-30 10:43 AM
You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.
My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.
My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.
pachai_attai
08-17 07:58 AM
sajimm, I was in similar situation like yours. During Dec 2004, Our doctor directly took xray test instead of TB skin test. Thats the reason I got NOID on 07/20/07.
I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.
I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment