anilsal
01-11 03:03 PM
toward IV activities. It will not only bring you hope, peace and sense of something noble but also will benefit your cause.
Thanks for coming forward with your frustration.
Thanks for coming forward with your frustration.
wallpaper how to put makeup on eyes.

franklin
07-21 03:08 PM
Please close this thread, there are multiple versions of this.
coolgc
05-08 02:51 PM
Thank you, Dallasdude!
2011 tips for putting on eye
broadcaster
11-19 10:28 AM
Thanks for the information. On november 9, 2007, I called using other options and CSR level 2 took my data to begin a report. Today, I followed your instructions to check if there was a more effective way to obtain an aswer, but I am really dissapointed. CSR used my name to look in their system. The only thing that she could found was my H visa application. She never mentioned that there was an investigation due to my call of november 9. Finally she just asked me to wait 30 more days, and neven mention the option to place a report.
more...
indigokiwi
05-20 03:32 PM
What exactly does "OP" stand for?

perm2gc
12-22 02:33 PM
Well...If the judge happens to get enough jurors at the time he/she might not issue an arrest warrant ....If the judge issues the arrest warrant and the local police cannot find you, the warrant just sits there....There is a national database for outstanding warrants...When someone gets caught doing something else, they look up for the outstanding warrants..Then I guess they would hand you over to the police where there is an outstanding warrant for you. Otherwise the warrant just sits there..You would need to explain to the judge that you are not eligible for jury duty and explain the situation and the judge might expunge the record.....You would spend some hard earned money doing that...
The whole thing might degenerate into 'My Cousin Vinny'.
You should always forward your mail...Don't get caught doing something stupid either...That is a good advice for always.....
I don't think that the immigration people look into the outstanding warrants...
How will judge determine that we actually received the post.It can be lost on the way or something else can happen.Or do we have to sign the notice when the postman gets it.
The whole thing might degenerate into 'My Cousin Vinny'.
You should always forward your mail...Don't get caught doing something stupid either...That is a good advice for always.....
I don't think that the immigration people look into the outstanding warrants...
How will judge determine that we actually received the post.It can be lost on the way or something else can happen.Or do we have to sign the notice when the postman gets it.
more...
FinalGC
03-30 12:57 PM
Guys....stop getting into wrong conclusions from my question....If you read my question carefully....you will see I started the question as a "case"...so it was a "case scenario" and not a state where my GC was approved.
To quench your confusion......my GC is still pending.....Hope that calms you guys down....the answer to my question has also been answered.....
To quench your confusion......my GC is still pending.....Hope that calms you guys down....the answer to my question has also been answered.....
2010 Eye Makeup
glus
01-24 01:29 PM
I just checked with my Lawyer. I am a July 2 receipt guy and my 180 days got over. Currently my wife moved from her H1B(not stamped yet, she moved from H4 to H1) to EAD and I am still on H1B.
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
It is generally advisable to remain in H1 as long as possible. Your attorney does not seem to be providing right info. No, there can't be any issues when you renew EAD. EAD have no dependence on H1 status.
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
It is generally advisable to remain in H1 as long as possible. Your attorney does not seem to be providing right info. No, there can't be any issues when you renew EAD. EAD have no dependence on H1 status.
more...
johnggberg
07-18 10:48 AM
i verified with my lawyer, and they did not got it yet, hence i'm hoping its still with USCIS.
if they returned it, i guess we can still file when ever we get it back, even after aug 17th. as it is returned for wrong reasons
if they returned it, i guess we can still file when ever we get it back, even after aug 17th. as it is returned for wrong reasons
hair You want healthy? makeup with
days_go_by
08-18 12:53 PM
Another proof of their incompetence, they are solving the wrong problem.
more...
desi3933
06-12 04:51 PM
.......
In your situation, I would probably apply for the EAD but ask a new employer to also file for H-1B status for you (assuming you have H-1B time left)
.....
The person should be eligible for H-1B (even if 6 years are complete) as he/she has I-140 pending or approved. If I-140 is pending, then H-1B can be filed for 1 year extension, if I-140 is approved then H-1B extension can be upto 3 years.
My 2 cents.
In your situation, I would probably apply for the EAD but ask a new employer to also file for H-1B status for you (assuming you have H-1B time left)
.....
The person should be eligible for H-1B (even if 6 years are complete) as he/she has I-140 pending or approved. If I-140 is pending, then H-1B can be filed for 1 year extension, if I-140 is approved then H-1B extension can be upto 3 years.
My 2 cents.
hot Candy-colored eye shadow

h14life
06-19 03:33 PM
Hi,
I am posting this on my friend's behalf. Here's his situation:
a) He's on H1
b) Applied for 485 / 765 / 131 through his employer.
c) Still on H1; EAD & AP approved.
d) Priority date no longer current for 485
e) He gets married.
f) Wife comes to US on H-4.
g) He's interested in switching jobs so that he can move on to new company and utilize his EAD, but since his wife is here on H4 - she would lose status.
h) Another thing is, she is also interested in working but can't do that on H-4.
Question: Is it possible to add her name as a dependent on his existing 485 & apply for her 765 & 131 (EAD / AP), even if his PD is not current? I've heard that some lawyers can file petition; but they charge hefty amount. But I've also heard that PD needs to be current in order to add his spouse's name as a dependent to 485 / 765 / 131.
Please let me know if it's possible to add the dependent regardless of PD being current or not.
Thanks in advance.
I am posting this on my friend's behalf. Here's his situation:
a) He's on H1
b) Applied for 485 / 765 / 131 through his employer.
c) Still on H1; EAD & AP approved.
d) Priority date no longer current for 485
e) He gets married.
f) Wife comes to US on H-4.
g) He's interested in switching jobs so that he can move on to new company and utilize his EAD, but since his wife is here on H4 - she would lose status.
h) Another thing is, she is also interested in working but can't do that on H-4.
Question: Is it possible to add her name as a dependent on his existing 485 & apply for her 765 & 131 (EAD / AP), even if his PD is not current? I've heard that some lawyers can file petition; but they charge hefty amount. But I've also heard that PD needs to be current in order to add his spouse's name as a dependent to 485 / 765 / 131.
Please let me know if it's possible to add the dependent regardless of PD being current or not.
Thanks in advance.
more...
house how to put on eye makeup. how to apply eye makeup for
check_name
07-24 07:35 PM
I'm a new comer... I would like to contribute if I could...but what's IV?
sorry that I was away the past weekend, thus the late reply
Hi,
Thanks for contributing to our common cause if you have already done. If not, I would like your to contribute to IV. Every member in this forum has different issues and IV is working towards most of the issues.
sorry that I was away the past weekend, thus the late reply
Hi,
Thanks for contributing to our common cause if you have already done. If not, I would like your to contribute to IV. Every member in this forum has different issues and IV is working towards most of the issues.
tattoo how to put on eye makeup.
giddu
06-30 02:40 PM
Online case status shows approval on jUne 27th. But then does it really matter with all this talk of July retrogression?
more...
pictures and sexy eye make up.
meridiani.planum
05-11 02:36 AM
Hi All,
I came to US on H1B visa in Feb 2005. Initially for two & half months(2.5) I was on bench, than I got project for 6 months. After that project again I was on bench for two & half moths(2.5). Means totally I was on bench for 5 months, so for that period I don't have paystubs with me. I have W2 & paystubs for those 6 months(when I was on the project) as I paid tax for those 6 months.
After that I never be on the bench till date, means I am constantly on the project from Jan 2006 to till date.
My labor got approved & I-140 is in process. Now in future if I get RFE on this issue than how should I give response in that matter?:confused:
I am asking this because I want to be prepare if any RFE come regarding this issue.
I will really appreciate any kind of response/guidance in this matter.
I really need solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance.
You were out of status in those 5 months. It does not matter at LC and I-140 stages only at I-485. However upto 180 days of out of status is forgiven when you file your 485, so you should be ok. THis is IN CASE you get an RFE for this. There is a good chance USCIS might even overlook this. Also if you left the US and returned any time after tha tou tof status, your slate is wiped clean (they are only supposed to check your status since your last entry into the US). So either way you should be ok... dont worry about it.
I came to US on H1B visa in Feb 2005. Initially for two & half months(2.5) I was on bench, than I got project for 6 months. After that project again I was on bench for two & half moths(2.5). Means totally I was on bench for 5 months, so for that period I don't have paystubs with me. I have W2 & paystubs for those 6 months(when I was on the project) as I paid tax for those 6 months.
After that I never be on the bench till date, means I am constantly on the project from Jan 2006 to till date.
My labor got approved & I-140 is in process. Now in future if I get RFE on this issue than how should I give response in that matter?:confused:
I am asking this because I want to be prepare if any RFE come regarding this issue.
I will really appreciate any kind of response/guidance in this matter.
I really need solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance.
You were out of status in those 5 months. It does not matter at LC and I-140 stages only at I-485. However upto 180 days of out of status is forgiven when you file your 485, so you should be ok. THis is IN CASE you get an RFE for this. There is a good chance USCIS might even overlook this. Also if you left the US and returned any time after tha tou tof status, your slate is wiped clean (they are only supposed to check your status since your last entry into the US). So either way you should be ok... dont worry about it.
dresses how to put on eye makeup. eyes

485Question
09-17 04:02 PM
:)
more...
makeup tips for putting on eye makeup
arunkotte
02-14 04:14 PM
MS + 0 years is fine for EB2. I got my PERM approved with MS+ 0 years. No one is trying to bypass the system!. We are trying to figure out the best possible avenue to get our GC.
girlfriend how-to-put-on-makeup-powder
nk2006
05-02 12:03 PM
a. If I move now, can I take my 3 yr extension filed by company A with me or
I think you can get the extension with new company too. While applying for the transfer request extension upto Feb 2010. You might have to provide the I140 approval again to prove that you are eligible for 3-year extension.
b. should I join company B in September 2007( when I complete 6 yrs) during the 3 yr H1B extension period ?
I think you can join the company immediately. To be in safe side you can apply for transfer in premium.
As you might be aware there is no such thing as H1B transfer - every h1b application is a new one for that company and you as beneficeiry. So when applying for H1B with new company - you have to provide evidence that you are eligible for the H1B. The evidence is to show you are already on H1B (so that you are not subject to annual cap); and that you have enough time on H1B if you already completed 6 years then evidence to prove that you are eligible for further extension of h1b. So in short yes you can get 3 years with new employer. (NOTE: I am not lawyer this is my understanding based on various sources; I am also considering moving after my i140 is approved).
I think you can get the extension with new company too. While applying for the transfer request extension upto Feb 2010. You might have to provide the I140 approval again to prove that you are eligible for 3-year extension.
b. should I join company B in September 2007( when I complete 6 yrs) during the 3 yr H1B extension period ?
I think you can join the company immediately. To be in safe side you can apply for transfer in premium.
As you might be aware there is no such thing as H1B transfer - every h1b application is a new one for that company and you as beneficeiry. So when applying for H1B with new company - you have to provide evidence that you are eligible for the H1B. The evidence is to show you are already on H1B (so that you are not subject to annual cap); and that you have enough time on H1B if you already completed 6 years then evidence to prove that you are eligible for further extension of h1b. So in short yes you can get 3 years with new employer. (NOTE: I am not lawyer this is my understanding based on various sources; I am also considering moving after my i140 is approved).
hairstyles Makeup 101: How to Apply Eye
pranju
08-03 10:11 PM
lin0722554234
LIN -> Nebraska
07 -> Year in 2 digits
225 -> Number of working days since October 1 2006
5 -> Default for all electronic data
4234 -> Serial number for the receipts issued on that day starting with 0001.
There you go...)
LIN -> Nebraska
07 -> Year in 2 digits
225 -> Number of working days since October 1 2006
5 -> Default for all electronic data
4234 -> Serial number for the receipts issued on that day starting with 0001.
There you go...)
reddy_h
02-24 09:07 PM
Sachin is the best!
sukhyani
03-05 02:04 PM
copy of current employment letter and future job offer...Does this has to be with same company...OR...
Can Current letter be from new Co.(u switced to using AC21) and Future Employment offer leeter has to be from teh Orig Spnsoring Employer???
My I140 sponsor is not my current employer. That's why I had to furnish both current employment letter and future employment offer letter. I have not changed employer as yet though.
If you invoked AC21, I believe you are right, you would have to furnish employment letter from your current employer and offer letter from the orig sponsoring petitioner.
Can Current letter be from new Co.(u switced to using AC21) and Future Employment offer leeter has to be from teh Orig Spnsoring Employer???
My I140 sponsor is not my current employer. That's why I had to furnish both current employment letter and future employment offer letter. I have not changed employer as yet though.
If you invoked AC21, I believe you are right, you would have to furnish employment letter from your current employer and offer letter from the orig sponsoring petitioner.
No comments:
Post a Comment