Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me

images The “You Belong With Me” babe Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. The “You Belong With Me”
  • The “You Belong With Me”



  • franklin
    06-19 08:12 PM
    Sorry if this is too basic. But can anyone tell me if passport photos taken from Kinko's will work for filing 485, AP, EAD, etc.?

    Someone told me that USCIS does not accept digital photos or the digital photos have to meet certain quality requirement (something like that). I went to Kinko's near by and found out their pictures were digital too. So wondering if anyone had any problems with that (like USCIS rejection of the photos).

    Thanks in advance!

    Digital are fine, but there are some quality requirements. Check these sites for more details


    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf





    wallpaper The “You Belong With Me” Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. house taylor swift you belong
  • house taylor swift you belong



  • anilsal
    12-19 10:41 AM
    I think the Sen.Cornyn's staff do not mind when we call. They like people that support their bill. We have to call just to maintain the momentum.

    Sen.'s office in DC
    517 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
    Washington, DC 20510
    Tel: 202-224-2934
    Fax: 202-228-2856





    Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. YOU BELONG WITH ME - Junior
  • YOU BELONG WITH ME - Junior



  • abdulazeez77
    08-11 11:23 AM
    Thank you so much. Really appreciate the help.





    2011 house taylor swift you belong Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. Just Like Taylor Swift
  • Just Like Taylor Swift



  • dcrtrv27
    10-09 01:16 PM
    This was big surprize to me. Mine and my spuse had hard LUD on our I485 with the current status as :Notice Returned as Undeliverable. There wer no other updates or status change or approval or denial or soft LUD etc.

    The most surpising to me that both of us received the Finger Printing notices on our new address just a month ago.

    This is really frustrating.

    When I called up the 800 number the lady said just ignore this status as this is some computer glitch.
    Dont know what to do just believe her or try to do something else?

    Need help ! any one out there in same situation???



    more...


    Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. You belong with me style
  • You belong with me style



  • royus77
    06-25 11:27 AM
    My company pays fixed amount 3500 ( for with 2 year agreement clause ) for the GC process and the same got exhuasted by the time i got my I 140 ( Expensive attorney) . For 485 i am paying from my pocket.





    Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. You Belong with Me? Oh my God!
  • You Belong with Me? Oh my God!



  • ns007
    03-26 02:08 PM
    Thought it would be fun to see the results. Please include ONLY your salary not the household salary. Your salary excluding bonus/perks/benefits etc.



    more...


    Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. house Taylor Swift was a
  • house Taylor Swift was a



  • longwait4gc
    02-23 04:58 PM
    Talk to your company lawyer first. I can try to answer few questions based on my interpretation which might be wrong.
    Hi,
    I just started my 5th year on H1-B (EB-2) at a very large software firm. I also have a Masters degree from a good university etc. I was delaying filing my PERM (part stupidity and partly thinking of changing my job). Now, I received information from the company that new PERM applications may be impacted because we had layoffs recently. Although I am not personally aware of anyone with my job title being fired, I am wondering if they will wait for 6 months after the layoffs to actually start filing new applications.
    I am new to this, and this may be a simple question. What usually happens? Do they put off all PERM applications for 6 months after layoffs? Does this mean that companies that have not had layoffs can continue to file PERM applications?
    Yes, if there is no layoff you can continue file PERM in that company. If there is layoffs and you file PERM then they will reject it after that your company can file request for reconsideration.
    I ask this because I am thinking that maybe then I should look for a company that has not had layoffs (best of luck to me, right? :) I think there's a couple out there :) ). If I do go down this route, can I start a PERM application immediately or do I have to work at the company for a while before I can do this?
    Yes you can start PERM but make sure you negotiate this condition before accepting their job.

    I am also worried that the PERM could get delayed by 6 months or more because there might be more layoffs. If there are further delays in the time to be approved (more than a year), then I might be cutting it really close as far as my H1-B term goes. Is anyone in a similar situation? Am I at risk here? What happens if PERM filing is in process when H1-B duration comes to an end? Do I just have to leave?
    If the priority date is 365 days old then they can file extension for H1B. You will get yearly extensions until your I140 is approved. Best of luck.

    A lot of these are maybe newbie questions, but I am kind of worried and I would appreciate it if you can contribute answers to whichever questions of mine that you are familiar with.

    Thanks





    2010 YOU BELONG WITH ME - Junior Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. The “You Belong With Me” babe
  • The “You Belong With Me” babe



  • MunnaBhai
    03-14 03:06 PM
    I agree. Most of these companies openly misuse L1 visas. I have seen myself, how L1 guys from Infosys, TCS, and IBM India working at client sites.



    more...


    Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. -You Belong With me (Taylor
  • -You Belong With me (Taylor



  • sertasheep
    07-11 11:42 AM
    NDTV wants to talk to members from New York from diverse nationalities. She already has one person lined up for a TV shoot today. This must happen today.

    Prerequisites:
    - Must have participated in flower campaign
    - Must be in New York
    - Must be from "diverse" nationalities

    Details:

    Sarah Jacob
    Special Correspondent, NDTV.
    172 Ludlow St, 3A
    New York, NY 10002
    646-280-6993
    sarah AT ndtv.com





    hair Just Like Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. Song : You Belong With Me
  • Song : You Belong With Me



  • abh
    08-21 11:04 AM
    I got RFE on my case my case is NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer. Got Soft LUD in last 2 days and got RFE mail yesterday night. Waiting to hear back from lawyer about type of RFE. But atleast seems like they had started working on my case and if no RFE it would have been approved.



    more...


    Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. I have glasses.
  • I have glasses.



  • glus
    04-15 02:24 PM
    In employment-based immigration, an I140 is an immigrant petition according to the law. So most likely INS will determinate one must work for 3 years before the I140 is filed. Many people think that an immigrant petition means filing for I485, but I don't think that the case. I140 is the immigrant petition.

    I am not an attorney.
    G





    hot You belong with me style Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. You Belong With Me - Taylor
  • You Belong With Me - Taylor



  • boreal
    07-28 03:53 PM
    I got the LUD on last year's approved AP too on 7/27..wonder why on an approved AP..(PD Jan 06)..maybe because i had applied for its renewal...or maybe a mass system update, as it occured on a Sunday. Dont think we can read anything into such LUDs..only LUD that i would believe in - 'Your 485 has been approved and you are a free man!!!' :-)



    more...


    house youbelong with metaylor Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. Taylor Swift in You Belong
  • Taylor Swift in You Belong



  • Robert Kumar
    10-20 09:57 PM
    does anyone know delasoft inc. from chicago? do they delay payments or any other issues with this (prospective) employer?

    in my case my company used to send by mail, but they stopped 6 months back, and gave us all access to print our own from payroll provider's site, and also W2s can be printed,.





    tattoo You Belong with Me? Oh my God! Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. taylor swift beautiful eyes
  • taylor swift beautiful eyes



  • desi3933
    11-23 10:23 AM
    do we need a UK visa even if we have a valid stamped US passport?

    US citizens don't need visa to visit UK and most European nations.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    pictures house Taylor Swift was a Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. Taylor Swift: You#39;re Not Sorry
  • Taylor Swift: You#39;re Not Sorry



  • rssb
    11-28 07:28 AM
    H1's from A and B are not related and having multiple H1's is valid.

    However in your case, once the H1 from company A starts your OPT / EAD status will no longer be valid. For filing a H1 with company B now, you are fine with OPT status and you may get an approval for start date B with company B based on today's status of OPT.

    I am under the impression that company B is not aware of H1 filing with company A.

    So if H1 from company A is already approved and ready to start date A in Jan , then that is the day your OPT will end. If H1 from B is approved before start date A , but start date B is beyond A's start date then you will have to be with company A during that period ( i.e gap between start date A & start date B).

    Or else down the line if you are asked to prove status between start date A & B, for that time you need something to show.

    You say "My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. "

    If this is the case your OPT should be intact, just make sure your status does not change on start date A with Sevis.

    If A is not willing to cancel or you need to ask them to cancel then ....

    Your options might be,

    a) Cancel processing of H1 with A, so that OPT stays intact till B kicks in.
    b) if A is already approved, then ask A to cancel it ( i.e send a letter to USCIS for withdrawal), this withdrawal date has to be before start date with A , and your OPT will be reinstated till B kicks in. This requires around 60 days, but can be sooner depending on their work load.
    c) Ask B to advance start date to match with A so it takes control of your OPT before A ends it.

    I can understand your situation, when someone is coming out of school and has multiple options. Where a single one of them is not a cut above the rest, for a clean decision, or a good one comes later. The best is to stay with opt until you are comfortable and like the work, but however due to time pressure, quota exhaustion and persuasion from the companies people end up applying for H1 too soon locking themselves into a corner.

    PS: I am not a lawyer, it is better to consult a lawyer / your school student adviser for your options.

    Good luck.





    dresses You Belong With Me - Taylor Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. swift - you belong with me
  • swift - you belong with me



  • reverendflash
    10-21 04:15 AM
    I'll be good...I promise... :x

    Truthfully, the Angels played a heck of a game tonight, they deserved to win... We tried real hard, but they still beat us...they almost beat us last night...

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    makeup -You Belong With me (Taylor Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. youbelong with metaylor
  • youbelong with metaylor



  • sunny1000
    01-09 02:44 PM
    I would agree.

    it is not advisable to leave US while your extension is being processed. I would suggest waiting for it to get approved and then schedulingan appointment (in India) or in canada before leaving for india and get the new visa stamped.





    girlfriend taylor swift beautiful eyes Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. Taylor Swift CMA Awards 2009
  • Taylor Swift CMA Awards 2009



  • ajay
    03-23 02:46 PM
    If your employer is a 'good' person s/he might be of help to you in this regard. LLC also may be an option that you can try with. Let others also explore some possibilities for you.


    Good Luck in your website.





    hairstyles I have glasses. Taylor Swift Glasses You Belong With Me. “You Belong With Me” of
  • “You Belong With Me” of



  • gnrajagopal
    08-18 11:43 PM
    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007





    Sai gc
    09-23 04:54 PM
    case process resumed ,Soft LUD everyday after RFE response,Any thoughts whats going on
    My case details:
    PD 2004 october(substituted)(NSC)
    I 140 approved on october 2007
    Got EAD's and AP's for both me and my spouse.
    I 485-Received mail from Uscis on August 23rd,requesting for Evidence(no change in online status though).
    RFE was for EVL,for which response was sent on 16 th sep(through Murthy firm )
    Hard LUD on 17th september,change in online status,"received RFE response case process resumed"
    soft LUDs on my application on 18,19,20,22 and 23rd.
    soft LUDs on spouse application on 22nd and 23 rd.
    What does this mean,My case is being processed ,any chances of getting GC this month?Any thoughts?
    Hopefully this means Good news.
    OM Sai





    BharatPremi
    10-10 09:29 AM
    [QUOTE=ronhira;2013124]tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak????? QUOTE]


    :D Perfectly relavent dialogue. Sunny Deol might not have a clue that he is representing the anger and frustration of EB3-India lot but ofcourse completely in a wrong court in a wrong country.:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment