ChainReaction
06-25 08:42 AM
My I140 is pending at Texas Service center ,so i will be mailing my 485 at the address stated @ TSC I140 receipt notice.
wallpaper tattoo quotes and sayings for
rb_248
10-19 04:27 PM
Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.
I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.
I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.
kaisersose
08-04 02:41 PM
Hi,
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
G-28 is optional and each form has to have its own G-28.
The single G-28 in your case is for the I140. The rest of the applications are signed by you and are your own. if a signed G-28 is attached to each of these forms, then you will not receive receipts, etc. But without the G-28, all the communication will come to you directly, which is actually beneficial.
So everything is alright in your case.
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
G-28 is optional and each form has to have its own G-28.
The single G-28 in your case is for the I140. The rest of the applications are signed by you and are your own. if a signed G-28 is attached to each of these forms, then you will not receive receipts, etc. But without the G-28, all the communication will come to you directly, which is actually beneficial.
So everything is alright in your case.
2011 tattoo quotes on ribs. quotes

bearstory
02-25 07:08 PM
Hello,
I came here as F1 visa but I'm out of stutus now. Here is some background:
I came here in september 2006 as F1 visa. I took 2 english quaters at the university then tranfer to another school in april 2007 ( Let calls them MSU). MSU gave me I 20 and it expried on March 2010. But due to financial problem, I did not register class at MSU after april 2007 so I was out of status. After that, I started register class at MSU in september 2008 and stoped in april 2009. I did not register any class after april 2009. I talked to my advicesor and she said, since I have been in school on and off so no matter that i went back to school some, I still out of stutus.
I have been my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we want to get married ( He is an US citizen). I really dont know if i will get trouble because of my stutus or where to start? like what files do we have to fill, etc....
Any advice would be appreciate! Thank you so much for your time!
I came here as F1 visa but I'm out of stutus now. Here is some background:
I came here in september 2006 as F1 visa. I took 2 english quaters at the university then tranfer to another school in april 2007 ( Let calls them MSU). MSU gave me I 20 and it expried on March 2010. But due to financial problem, I did not register class at MSU after april 2007 so I was out of status. After that, I started register class at MSU in september 2008 and stoped in april 2009. I did not register any class after april 2009. I talked to my advicesor and she said, since I have been in school on and off so no matter that i went back to school some, I still out of stutus.
I have been my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we want to get married ( He is an US citizen). I really dont know if i will get trouble because of my stutus or where to start? like what files do we have to fill, etc....
Any advice would be appreciate! Thank you so much for your time!
more...

krishnam70
07-18 01:53 PM
It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.
If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.
It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.
Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.
Here is the blog created for talking about Lou Dobbs. I will start digging up material and posting to this site.. please feel free to start blogging there
lets take it up to him
http://loubdobbs-truthorlies.blogspot.com/
cheers
If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.
It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.
Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.
Here is the blog created for talking about Lou Dobbs. I will start digging up material and posting to this site.. please feel free to start blogging there
lets take it up to him
http://loubdobbs-truthorlies.blogspot.com/
cheers
conchshell
04-24 10:01 AM
I think this is the opportunity that we should not miss ... lets start a letter or flower campaign to reach the member of the sub-committee. I am sure IV must be participating in this hearing.
On a slightly different note: Its not important that who reported it first. We are not playing a TRP rating game between immigration-law and IV. As long as our goals are same, and we all fight for a common cause, its just irrelevent who reported the news first.
On a slightly different note: Its not important that who reported it first. We are not playing a TRP rating game between immigration-law and IV. As long as our goals are same, and we all fight for a common cause, its just irrelevent who reported the news first.
more...
.jpg)
hiralal
05-10 09:29 PM
since I have lot of reds ..I will post less frequently ...but my view is that we need several campaigns and mass participation !!
so in addition to lobbying efforts ..we probably need letter or flower campaign ..for letter, we need to send it to media or congress too ..
I had another less expensive and local idea ..but it need mass participation ...it is as simple as meeting your local realtors ..show interest in buying a house, show deep interest (even if you are a home owner) and then back out at the last moment ..saying that you were expecting GC this summer but it has been delayed due to visa wastage ..and hence you are backing out
who knows the NAR and Yun may start talking about faster GC's !!!
(remember simplicity works ..thats how Newton discovered the laws of physics !!)
so in addition to lobbying efforts ..we probably need letter or flower campaign ..for letter, we need to send it to media or congress too ..
I had another less expensive and local idea ..but it need mass participation ...it is as simple as meeting your local realtors ..show interest in buying a house, show deep interest (even if you are a home owner) and then back out at the last moment ..saying that you were expecting GC this summer but it has been delayed due to visa wastage ..and hence you are backing out
who knows the NAR and Yun may start talking about faster GC's !!!
(remember simplicity works ..thats how Newton discovered the laws of physics !!)
2010 tattoo quotes on ribs. tattoo
Ann Ruben
07-05 09:02 PM
It is certainly possible to continue the green card process in your situation. The key requirement is that once your PD becomes current you MUST have a full time permanent job offer in the US, which you intend to accept.
If you abandon your I-485 and pursue consular processing, that position MUST be in the same position and with the same employer that obtained your labor certification. AC-21 DOES NOT APPLY TO CONSULAR PROCESSING. If you maintain either your A/P validity or H-1 visa validity, as long as the position is in the "same or similar occupation", it can be with any US employer.
Keep in mind that even if your family ends up abandoning their I-485's, as long as you do not abandon your I-485 they will be able to "follow to join" you once your AOS is granted.
Also keep in mind the possibility of EB-1 eligibility if your position with the new company can be characterized as managerial or executive and you are able to secure a transfer back to the US in a managerial or executive position after working in India for at least one year.
I hope this information is helpful,
Ann
If you abandon your I-485 and pursue consular processing, that position MUST be in the same position and with the same employer that obtained your labor certification. AC-21 DOES NOT APPLY TO CONSULAR PROCESSING. If you maintain either your A/P validity or H-1 visa validity, as long as the position is in the "same or similar occupation", it can be with any US employer.
Keep in mind that even if your family ends up abandoning their I-485's, as long as you do not abandon your I-485 they will be able to "follow to join" you once your AOS is granted.
Also keep in mind the possibility of EB-1 eligibility if your position with the new company can be characterized as managerial or executive and you are able to secure a transfer back to the US in a managerial or executive position after working in India for at least one year.
I hope this information is helpful,
Ann
more...
shirish
02-05 01:34 PM
There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.
One of my firend is doing her residency from harbour hospital in Baltimore Maryland. I know from her there are many indian nad pakistani docs there on H1b.
One of my firend is doing her residency from harbour hospital in Baltimore Maryland. I know from her there are many indian nad pakistani docs there on H1b.
hair tattoos of quotes on ribs. tattoo quotes on ribs. tattoos
starseed
07-20 05:58 PM
Hi
I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.
Does anyone have any insight into this???
I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????
Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
(I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).
PD: 07/16/2004
I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
I-485 (July 2007) -
VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
Biometrics: 11/05/2007
I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.
Does anyone have any insight into this???
I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????
Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
(I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).
PD: 07/16/2004
I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
I-485 (July 2007) -
VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
Biometrics: 11/05/2007
more...

Lasantha
03-24 02:55 PM
Yeah, I remember these guys.
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
hot tattoo quotes on ribs for
sukhwinderd
08-22 02:41 PM
you can renew your DL by showing a copy of H1 receipt and letter from employer regd employment. DL office clerks dont know this so your lawyer might have to call their supervisor. take your 140 along as well, actually all the documents.
one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.
one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.
more...
house 2010 tattoo quotes on ribs for
aviko21
09-29 06:36 PM
its all normal...........
they are not processing it as efficiently as you would like but its getting done...
like for me i got my ead cards and a transfer notice within 2 days of check cashing but still no receipt notice..
give it some time, they are under a lot of stress with the number of applications.
they are not processing it as efficiently as you would like but its getting done...
like for me i got my ead cards and a transfer notice within 2 days of check cashing but still no receipt notice..
give it some time, they are under a lot of stress with the number of applications.
tattoo girlfriend quote tattoo on ribs. quotes for tattoos on ribs. girl tattoo
sobers
07-26 11:38 AM
Team IV:
A number of immigration provisions are being attached to the must pass Iraq Spending Bill. Is it possible to explore attaching the SKIL Bill or atleast one or two temporary relief measures (like I-485 filing)?
If it requires additional funds, I think members will contribute in no time. What do you say guys? Senators are helping out illegal and low skilled workers, isn't it time to give some relief to LEGAL, HIGH SKILLED workers?
===========
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2663758
Washington - Senate Democrats and Republicans reached a deal Friday on how to handle immigration issues attached to a measure paying for U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The immigration measures spilled into the Senate's debate on an $80.6 billion military spending bill after the House included measures in its version to deny driver's licenses to illegal immigrants and make it harder for foreigners to stay in the U.S. on claims of asylum.
Under the deal, the Senate will vote Tuesday on three immigration measures. Each would require 60 votes to survive, including one sponsored by Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., that would give temporary visas to migrant crab pickers and oyster shuckers in time for Maryland's seafood season.
Another, by Sen. Larry Craig, R-Idaho, would provide workers for the agricultural industry. It has support from growers and farmworker advocates, but it faces opposition for providing legal status to some workers.
Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., said he opposes using the military spending bill to address immigration, but he is proposing an alternative to Craig's measure. Co-sponsored by Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz, it doesn't include the legal residency provision.
"While reforms are needed to provide a legal way to meet our agricultural labor needs, we must also remove incentives for illegal immigration and put stricter provisions in place for seasonal workers coming across our borders,' Chambliss said.
The White House, Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., and other Republicans had pleaded with senators to keep immigration off the spending bill and address the issue later. Democrats refused, saying it was because Frist wouldn't commit to opposing the immigration provisions in the House version when negotiators try to blend the two.
Mikulski defended her measure to provide Maryland seafood processors and other businesses with more seasonal workers hired through the H2B temporary-visa program, saying "the cat was already out of the bag on immigration.' Businesses are limited to 66,000 H2B workers a year, and that ceiling was reached Jan. 3.
The House's Iraq spending bill includes the immigration measures that its Judiciary Committee chairman, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., wanted in the intelligence reorganization bill President Bush signed in December. Sensenbrenner withdrew the provisions back then after House and Senate leaders promised he could attach them to the first major legislation likely to reach Bush's desk.
They are almost universally opposed by Senate Democrats but also by state motor-vehicle commissioners, some GOP senators and religious groups that say people fleeing persecution would be harmed.
A number of immigration provisions are being attached to the must pass Iraq Spending Bill. Is it possible to explore attaching the SKIL Bill or atleast one or two temporary relief measures (like I-485 filing)?
If it requires additional funds, I think members will contribute in no time. What do you say guys? Senators are helping out illegal and low skilled workers, isn't it time to give some relief to LEGAL, HIGH SKILLED workers?
===========
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2663758
Washington - Senate Democrats and Republicans reached a deal Friday on how to handle immigration issues attached to a measure paying for U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The immigration measures spilled into the Senate's debate on an $80.6 billion military spending bill after the House included measures in its version to deny driver's licenses to illegal immigrants and make it harder for foreigners to stay in the U.S. on claims of asylum.
Under the deal, the Senate will vote Tuesday on three immigration measures. Each would require 60 votes to survive, including one sponsored by Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., that would give temporary visas to migrant crab pickers and oyster shuckers in time for Maryland's seafood season.
Another, by Sen. Larry Craig, R-Idaho, would provide workers for the agricultural industry. It has support from growers and farmworker advocates, but it faces opposition for providing legal status to some workers.
Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., said he opposes using the military spending bill to address immigration, but he is proposing an alternative to Craig's measure. Co-sponsored by Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz, it doesn't include the legal residency provision.
"While reforms are needed to provide a legal way to meet our agricultural labor needs, we must also remove incentives for illegal immigration and put stricter provisions in place for seasonal workers coming across our borders,' Chambliss said.
The White House, Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., and other Republicans had pleaded with senators to keep immigration off the spending bill and address the issue later. Democrats refused, saying it was because Frist wouldn't commit to opposing the immigration provisions in the House version when negotiators try to blend the two.
Mikulski defended her measure to provide Maryland seafood processors and other businesses with more seasonal workers hired through the H2B temporary-visa program, saying "the cat was already out of the bag on immigration.' Businesses are limited to 66,000 H2B workers a year, and that ceiling was reached Jan. 3.
The House's Iraq spending bill includes the immigration measures that its Judiciary Committee chairman, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., wanted in the intelligence reorganization bill President Bush signed in December. Sensenbrenner withdrew the provisions back then after House and Senate leaders promised he could attach them to the first major legislation likely to reach Bush's desk.
They are almost universally opposed by Senate Democrats but also by state motor-vehicle commissioners, some GOP senators and religious groups that say people fleeing persecution would be harmed.
more...
pictures tattoo quotes on ribs. tattoo
sabbygirl99
03-28 05:39 PM
hey seattle, I have not heard of part time worker + FT student on H1 either....as far as getting 140 from F1...I just don't see how that is possible? 140+ 485 ia all employment based....if they see that you no longer have a job...then wouldn't that immediately disqualify you? Anyways - I'm pretty sure that I do not want to switch to F1....even if I were willing to give up my place in the longest darn line in the world, I need money coming in while I am at school!!
dresses tattoo on ribs. tattoo quotes

apb
09-14 03:10 PM
Are there anybody who saw LUD before they got the CPO mail? I saw many posts here where they mentioned that they never saw any status change/Soft LUD, prior to their CPO mail.
more...
makeup tattoo quotes on ribs for
sanju_dba
09-14 02:31 PM
I agree with you. On that thread people are complaining that they should not have to register to vote. How do you expect them to spend time taking out their credit card, entering the 16 digits using keyboard and hit the submit button really hard.
You are asking Desis to give $10. Forget it. They would spend $10 on Mango Lassi for themselves.
I bet that attitude changes when it comes to raffle !
besides, its 1:2000 chance ( want to make it 1:100 , its upto the model ) , i guess its far better than those lottery tickets sold.
You are asking Desis to give $10. Forget it. They would spend $10 on Mango Lassi for themselves.
I bet that attitude changes when it comes to raffle !
besides, its 1:2000 chance ( want to make it 1:100 , its upto the model ) , i guess its far better than those lottery tickets sold.
girlfriend quote tattoos on ribs for
SunnySurya
08-21 03:19 PM
I don't know, you tell me!
Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?
Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?
hairstyles dresses girl tattoo quotes on ribs. girl tattoo quotes on ribs. girl tattoo

waitingnwaiting
05-20 11:00 AM
I have completed. :)
Thank you for spreading my teachings to you. :D
Thank you for spreading my teachings to you. :D
wellwisher02
03-27 03:22 PM
Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
Hey,
Lemme share my H1B Visa stamping in Vancouver, BC in July 2006:
1. First of all, you need to fix a Visa Stamping appointment via www.nvars.com.
2. Get a Canadian visa to make your trip to Canada. (I didn't have to do this since I hold Canadian Green Card.)
3. On the appointment date, be atleast 1 hour ahead of your appointment time.
4. Do not carry any electronic items (car remote, camera, etc) and food/liquid.
5. Carry all the relevant paperwork along with cash in US dollars, just in case you wanna pay fees by cash.
6. Present the documents asked for, and answer questions posed by the Visa officer confidently.
7. The attending Visa officer will tell you to go to a particular counter to pay a reciprocity fee.
7. Once the fee is paid, you need to collect your passport with new H1B visa stamped the next day at 3 PM.
You will not be able to collect your passport with H1 Visa stamped the same day. If your paperwork is organized (meaning you have all the relevant documents for H1B visa stamping), you'll get your passport the next day. Normally, it is stated in their printed document that it would take 2 - 3 business days. In reality, you can collect it the next day unless your case requires more investigation (due to any missing documentation, etc) by the US consulate. You should stay there for atleast 2 business days to get your H1B visa stamping done. Getting your visa stamped in contiguous neighbouring country like Canada and Mexico is convenient as opposed to going to your home country which would otherwise cost your more time and money.
Hope this helps.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
Hey,
Lemme share my H1B Visa stamping in Vancouver, BC in July 2006:
1. First of all, you need to fix a Visa Stamping appointment via www.nvars.com.
2. Get a Canadian visa to make your trip to Canada. (I didn't have to do this since I hold Canadian Green Card.)
3. On the appointment date, be atleast 1 hour ahead of your appointment time.
4. Do not carry any electronic items (car remote, camera, etc) and food/liquid.
5. Carry all the relevant paperwork along with cash in US dollars, just in case you wanna pay fees by cash.
6. Present the documents asked for, and answer questions posed by the Visa officer confidently.
7. The attending Visa officer will tell you to go to a particular counter to pay a reciprocity fee.
7. Once the fee is paid, you need to collect your passport with new H1B visa stamped the next day at 3 PM.
You will not be able to collect your passport with H1 Visa stamped the same day. If your paperwork is organized (meaning you have all the relevant documents for H1B visa stamping), you'll get your passport the next day. Normally, it is stated in their printed document that it would take 2 - 3 business days. In reality, you can collect it the next day unless your case requires more investigation (due to any missing documentation, etc) by the US consulate. You should stay there for atleast 2 business days to get your H1B visa stamping done. Getting your visa stamped in contiguous neighbouring country like Canada and Mexico is convenient as opposed to going to your home country which would otherwise cost your more time and money.
Hope this helps.
miapplicant
10-06 08:55 PM
Vnsriv...
Thanks..I was just kind of curious to see, is anyone on the same boat as mine? Coz, most of my friends/network whom I had asked, got their status changed along with their spouses'. If its the same with the community, then I have to do something. But yah, It didn't occur to me that, if there is no answer, means, probably there aren't that many ppl in the same situation as mine...Thanks again...
My spouse got his EAD card yesterday. We haven't recd any RNs or for that matter any notices so far. I applied as his dependent. I guess my case is similar to yours.
Thanks..I was just kind of curious to see, is anyone on the same boat as mine? Coz, most of my friends/network whom I had asked, got their status changed along with their spouses'. If its the same with the community, then I have to do something. But yah, It didn't occur to me that, if there is no answer, means, probably there aren't that many ppl in the same situation as mine...Thanks again...
My spouse got his EAD card yesterday. We haven't recd any RNs or for that matter any notices so far. I applied as his dependent. I guess my case is similar to yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment