wandmaker
03-16 06:47 PM
My company informed me today that, when spouse is added to the insurence, the insurence will start from day 1 of next month. My wife will be comming in the middle of month. How to cover this gap with insurence...?? Any suggestions...????
Please correct your profile
Please correct your profile
wallpaper short hairstyles for fine hair
alseethis
06-11 01:00 PM
How is the market? I want to share my history and see if the situation is the same in other places.
I work in a small financial company in NJ since 2003 in IT. They are sponsoring my gc now. It's a growing company.
At that time it was my boss, me (programmer) and an american girl (crystal reports). She left and we replace with an indian guy green card holder. Later he left and we hire 2 crystal reports developers, an indian and a russian both green card holders. Later we decided to hire another developer. Join us a hong kong born citizen. I think he is naturalized now. Anyway. Later we hired another programmer, come an indian gc holder. She left and we hired another indian programmer (i think she's in h1)
Today we are trying to hire another programmer and so far, 1 month, no one show up.
I don't know if this situation is happening in other places, but from our experience since 2003.
- there are not many americans interested in IT ?!?
- the unemployment is not affecting IT so much ?!? No one is showing up to fulfill our position now and in the previous years.
- due to visa backlogs and restrictions, it's impratical to sponsor h1 or gc.
My opinion, this a good example that immigration not so bad for US. With good immigration we would had filed our position and not took an american job.
Again, anyone seeing the same in other places...
I work in a small financial company in NJ since 2003 in IT. They are sponsoring my gc now. It's a growing company.
At that time it was my boss, me (programmer) and an american girl (crystal reports). She left and we replace with an indian guy green card holder. Later he left and we hire 2 crystal reports developers, an indian and a russian both green card holders. Later we decided to hire another developer. Join us a hong kong born citizen. I think he is naturalized now. Anyway. Later we hired another programmer, come an indian gc holder. She left and we hired another indian programmer (i think she's in h1)
Today we are trying to hire another programmer and so far, 1 month, no one show up.
I don't know if this situation is happening in other places, but from our experience since 2003.
- there are not many americans interested in IT ?!?
- the unemployment is not affecting IT so much ?!? No one is showing up to fulfill our position now and in the previous years.
- due to visa backlogs and restrictions, it's impratical to sponsor h1 or gc.
My opinion, this a good example that immigration not so bad for US. With good immigration we would had filed our position and not took an american job.
Again, anyone seeing the same in other places...
inskrish
09-01 02:14 AM
Thanks man. I see that there is a different thread going on RFEs on I-485.
Great! Thanks. I hope your case gets cleared as soon as possible.
Great! Thanks. I hope your case gets cleared as soon as possible.
2011 Choosing Hairstyles for Round
sbabunle
07-18 07:25 PM
Here is my plan. Make as much dollars as I could. Stay as long as I could. Probably stay illegal for some years. ( So that I dont need to pay taxes too )Buy some land in Kerala( My home state) Plan rubber and pepper and ginger. And forget programming. All IV members are welcome to my ranch..:D :D :D
more...
itsmesabby
06-27 08:47 PM
Using AP does not necessarily mean that one is using the EAD. It is just a document that allows you to travel when needed.
Elaine you can correct if I am wrong ? I had a question though... say the H1-B is valid for more than 1 year but if AP is used the I-94 given would be of only 1 year, should we then extend the I-94 or is our H1-B valid till the duration it is approved for..
Elaine you can correct if I am wrong ? I had a question though... say the H1-B is valid for more than 1 year but if AP is used the I-94 given would be of only 1 year, should we then extend the I-94 or is our H1-B valid till the duration it is approved for..
11785181
08-09 09:12 PM
I think many doctors earned a lot of money during that period. The same thing happened with us with the INS Doctor. Though we had our TB skin tests done 3 months before, the doctor said "No that will not work, the requirement for INS is different" After that he said we need x-rays too, though our earlier reports were normal. But what to do, at that time all were in a hurry.
more...
Hermione
09-20 01:42 PM
And what is the message again? You are leagal and highly skilled? Good for you! Now I am going to go and attend to more urgent matters.
The message should be a call for action and it should be shorter.
Raise EB quotas! Exempt derivatives from quotas!
That would qualify as a message in my mind. It's positive, it's actionable, and it is clear.
The message should be a call for action and it should be shorter.
Raise EB quotas! Exempt derivatives from quotas!
That would qualify as a message in my mind. It's positive, it's actionable, and it is clear.
2010 haircuts for short fine hair

pd052009
12-09 09:40 AM
Anybody knows, if the visa recapture included in the dream act?
AFAIK, Current version does NOT have visa recapture in it.
AFAIK, Current version does NOT have visa recapture in it.
more...

ThinkTwice
07-20 12:59 AM
Did you know that Aman Kapoor the founder of IV has contributed $64000 of his personal money towards the efforts of IV? Yes that is correct Sixty Four Thousand USD. http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/...eek+exclusives
I was dumbfounded when I first found this out. The man must have real conviction and courage and belief in himself and this effort to do such a selfless act and I am not even talking about the hours and hours of time, mental energy, physical stress and emotional capital he must have invested into OUR effort and I am not talking about all that because that is immeasurable and there is not much we can do to repay all that back but there is something we can do.
Please take out your wallet and repay IV core members who have contributed selflessly to OUR cause.
Every one of us has benefited in some way or the other because of our association to IV and who do we have to thank but the core team who have put so much on the line for OUR cause.
Please join in this effort to reimburse the expenses incurred by IV core to fight for OUR cause. Join http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10708
I was dumbfounded when I first found this out. The man must have real conviction and courage and belief in himself and this effort to do such a selfless act and I am not even talking about the hours and hours of time, mental energy, physical stress and emotional capital he must have invested into OUR effort and I am not talking about all that because that is immeasurable and there is not much we can do to repay all that back but there is something we can do.
Please take out your wallet and repay IV core members who have contributed selflessly to OUR cause.
Every one of us has benefited in some way or the other because of our association to IV and who do we have to thank but the core team who have put so much on the line for OUR cause.
Please join in this effort to reimburse the expenses incurred by IV core to fight for OUR cause. Join http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10708
hair short haircuts for round faces
raysaikat
08-28 05:09 AM
Hello,
I am currently under H1-B status, and have received a visa stamp at the embassy in my home country. But my H1B visa is going to expire on September 30, 2007 and I have taken a long break for my health problem from my "current" employer since last year December. Now I am in my home country. Recently a US law firm wants me to work for them and starts to line up an interview for me. What's possible result of my H1B status and what's your suggestion? Thank you very much~~
Sonia
You need to get another H1-B from the new employer. You will not be subjected to quota. Otherwise there is no issue since you are in your home country.
I am currently under H1-B status, and have received a visa stamp at the embassy in my home country. But my H1B visa is going to expire on September 30, 2007 and I have taken a long break for my health problem from my "current" employer since last year December. Now I am in my home country. Recently a US law firm wants me to work for them and starts to line up an interview for me. What's possible result of my H1B status and what's your suggestion? Thank you very much~~
Sonia
You need to get another H1-B from the new employer. You will not be subjected to quota. Otherwise there is no issue since you are in your home country.
more...
computerClerk
06-11 05:26 PM
Kris,
This is a similar advice (complaining to DOL) that you gave me about my employer's non payment for 4 months.
Would you kindly elaborate on what kind of protection an employee has, once he complains to DOL about employer and the employer retaliates by firing employee and revoking his petition.
Thanks
Gaurav.
1. Send an email to the employer
2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately
I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.
- cheers
kris
This is a similar advice (complaining to DOL) that you gave me about my employer's non payment for 4 months.
Would you kindly elaborate on what kind of protection an employee has, once he complains to DOL about employer and the employer retaliates by firing employee and revoking his petition.
Thanks
Gaurav.
1. Send an email to the employer
2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately
I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.
- cheers
kris
hot Hairstyles for round faces can
veni001
08-26 04:09 PM
Hi,
I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:
My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
(3 years diploma after 10th)
Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)
Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.
Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
do the Masters instead of BS online degree.
My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?
My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?
Thanks in advance
3-yr diploma is considered equivalent to US High-school diploma( 12th grade) and how can one get MS without bachelor's degree? and remember in most cased USCIS require you to show 4-year US equivalent bachelor degree even for EB3
I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:
My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
(3 years diploma after 10th)
Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)
Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.
Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
do the Masters instead of BS online degree.
My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?
My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?
Thanks in advance
3-yr diploma is considered equivalent to US High-school diploma( 12th grade) and how can one get MS without bachelor's degree? and remember in most cased USCIS require you to show 4-year US equivalent bachelor degree even for EB3
more...
house short haircuts for round faces
a_yaja
10-07 01:47 PM
My H1B expire on 9/30 as well as my I-94 also expires 9/30. Some how I miss my H1B extenction. I have EAD that is valid until next year mid. I am working right now what is my current status? Is they any way still i can extend my H1B.
My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.
But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.
thanks in advance.
You need to file a new I-9 with EAD as condition of employment ASAP. Otherwise you are working without authorization as your H1B has expired. As far as status is concerned, you are good as you are on AOS, but file the new I-9 (with HR dept. of your employer) quickly to avoid possible complications in your GC process.
My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.
But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.
thanks in advance.
You need to file a new I-9 with EAD as condition of employment ASAP. Otherwise you are working without authorization as your H1B has expired. As far as status is concerned, you are good as you are on AOS, but file the new I-9 (with HR dept. of your employer) quickly to avoid possible complications in your GC process.
tattoo short haircuts for round faces
GCPagla
02-12 11:00 AM
Hi,
My I 485 was filed on 07/12/2007 in EB2. My priority date in Feb26 2007.
I am working on EAD now, which is valid through 07/06/2012.
I have got a job offer from one of the top fortune 500 company recently. They are offering the job with a role of "Lead Technical Architect".
Following are the details from my labor:
Job Title: Programmer/ Analyst/Systems, Software/Engineer/Developer, or Related to IT
Reponsibility:
develop, create and modify general computer application software. Analysis user needs and design, develop software solutions. Design, develop, analyse and implement software and end user product. Coordinate various account projects with IT consultants; nurture close relationship with the major account customers by providing quality technical support and apply principles of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis.
From the generic nature of the role resonsibility, I feel that the "Lead technical Architect" role will not be a misfit with the requirement of "Similar resposibility".
Can you kindly let me know if you see any violation of the EAD porting requirement in terms of similar responsibilities?
Thanks in advance.
My I 485 was filed on 07/12/2007 in EB2. My priority date in Feb26 2007.
I am working on EAD now, which is valid through 07/06/2012.
I have got a job offer from one of the top fortune 500 company recently. They are offering the job with a role of "Lead Technical Architect".
Following are the details from my labor:
Job Title: Programmer/ Analyst/Systems, Software/Engineer/Developer, or Related to IT
Reponsibility:
develop, create and modify general computer application software. Analysis user needs and design, develop software solutions. Design, develop, analyse and implement software and end user product. Coordinate various account projects with IT consultants; nurture close relationship with the major account customers by providing quality technical support and apply principles of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis.
From the generic nature of the role resonsibility, I feel that the "Lead technical Architect" role will not be a misfit with the requirement of "Similar resposibility".
Can you kindly let me know if you see any violation of the EAD porting requirement in terms of similar responsibilities?
Thanks in advance.
more...
pictures short haircuts for round faces
purethoughts
01-24 12:00 PM
The cheapest way will be to give some $50-75 to the immigrationpro.com attorney. They will answer your questions through email. At least you have some opinion to verify with. I would also suggest to go through the yellow pages and find immigration lawyers who give you first hour free consultation. Do not rely on people like me for the prefessional opinion. Even though we have good things in mind, we are not prefessional lawyers. Get 4-5 professional opinion and then you will automatically know what is the truth.
Best luck !
Best luck !
dresses short hairstyles for fine hair
eb3_nepa
03-04 11:44 AM
So much for the Obama administration being good for Legal EB immigrants :)
more...
makeup women, Short
zico123
04-19 10:58 PM
I see ..... Thanks for the reply roseball
I guess now I will have to apply for amendment with new I-20 from Kaplan showing that I will be in status till Oct 1st. Thanks a lot, I was wondering how is it determined who gets I-94 and who does not ... now I know.
Do you know how long I have to apply for amendment?
I guess now I will have to apply for amendment with new I-20 from Kaplan showing that I will be in status till Oct 1st. Thanks a lot, I was wondering how is it determined who gets I-94 and who does not ... now I know.
Do you know how long I have to apply for amendment?
girlfriend long hair with bangs round

colors
09-05 11:42 AM
Kumar,
It should come with in a week. It all depends on whether you filed your I-485 through attorney or not. For me they send it on 08/29/08. My attorneys informed me on 09/04/2008.
Hope that helps
It should come with in a week. It all depends on whether you filed your I-485 through attorney or not. For me they send it on 08/29/08. My attorneys informed me on 09/04/2008.
Hope that helps
hairstyles short hairstyle for round faces. Short hairstyles for thick hair.
indyanguy
06-07 07:32 PM
any help?
mmrao2007
09-08 04:49 PM
When you guys submit EB2 I140 application form, make sure you put appropriate A# from your EAD card on it. That way your application will go to same folder that your I485 file is in. When time is right USCIS will process all applications together and automatically port EB3 date to your EB2 I140. They should approve I485 and new I140 together, at least that's what has happened in my case.
If you already have second I140 approved, you need to communicate with USCIS with a covering letter with a colored paper and big bold letters on top, explaining the case and related case numbers. Please confirm with attorney.
If you already have second I140 approved, you need to communicate with USCIS with a covering letter with a colored paper and big bold letters on top, explaining the case and related case numbers. Please confirm with attorney.
tdasara
04-16 02:16 PM
Is there a 120 day advance filing period to file for AP?
No comments:
Post a Comment