shar533
04-30 12:38 PM
Gator, I wish I could answer that part.While I was doing research on AVR on this forum and other Google results, I think I did read somewhere that using AVR might affect adversly on AP application.
You know, 1 thing I did b4 going out was to go on CBP official website, went to Ask a Question and asked my question. I got reply same day from an official Chris. I printed that question and answer page and took with me, just in case. But everything was fine.
You know, 1 thing I did b4 going out was to go on CBP official website, went to Ask a Question and asked my question. I got reply same day from an official Chris. I printed that question and answer page and took with me, just in case. But everything was fine.
wallpaper Untitled Wallpaper - rick
Dhundhun
10-26 01:28 PM
Huh??
I'm just curious. How will the driver read "No right turn on red"? There is no sign for that.
As far as "No right turn on red" is concerned, there could be text only (http://www.safetysystemshawaii.com/store/assets/images/product-catalog/bs_regulatory_signs/r10/sr16_4ea_18x24_hi.jpg) or sign only (http://www.trafficsignstore.com/R10-11c.jpg) or both.
For "text only" cases also drivers of other languages must honor. The sign test has several "text only" questions. I think, DMVs are making effort, so that other language driver also must know all the signs and texts - at least by taking exams.
I'm just curious. How will the driver read "No right turn on red"? There is no sign for that.
As far as "No right turn on red" is concerned, there could be text only (http://www.safetysystemshawaii.com/store/assets/images/product-catalog/bs_regulatory_signs/r10/sr16_4ea_18x24_hi.jpg) or sign only (http://www.trafficsignstore.com/R10-11c.jpg) or both.
For "text only" cases also drivers of other languages must honor. The sign test has several "text only" questions. I think, DMVs are making effort, so that other language driver also must know all the signs and texts - at least by taking exams.
ameryki
01-08 09:15 PM
If you are not using EAD why renew it? Unless you are one of the people who applied under the new scheme (free EAD and AP for life), you are just wasting $340 + $305 = $645 (per person).
You can easily wait till you move to new place before applying - if at all you want to apply. If your EAD & AP have expired, I am not sure if the new EAD/ AP will be considered as a "new" application or a "renewal".
free "EAD and AP" for life what are you talking about??
You can easily wait till you move to new place before applying - if at all you want to apply. If your EAD & AP have expired, I am not sure if the new EAD/ AP will be considered as a "new" application or a "renewal".
free "EAD and AP" for life what are you talking about??
2011 robotech wallpaper
pankaj_singal
08-21 09:14 AM
Very well said!
"By the time we finally get our GCs', the drive, focus and amibition - all of it will be gone..."
Pathetic - Back in India (and the Indian Consulates here in the US) - they play with our paper-work - right from when I remember - it's been one story after another...it's really frustrating.
By the time we finally get our GCs', the drive, focus and amibition - all of it will be gone...
"By the time we finally get our GCs', the drive, focus and amibition - all of it will be gone..."
Pathetic - Back in India (and the Indian Consulates here in the US) - they play with our paper-work - right from when I remember - it's been one story after another...it's really frustrating.
By the time we finally get our GCs', the drive, focus and amibition - all of it will be gone...
more...
gchandu
12-08 05:09 PM
Hi Raj
You waited this long and is really required to wait for another 4 + months. It is upto your best judgement but if i were you I will pass on these 4 months....
Thanks
You waited this long and is really required to wait for another 4 + months. It is upto your best judgement but if i were you I will pass on these 4 months....
Thanks
ski_dude12
12-01 11:40 PM
We got an RFE on my wife's I-485 requesting for copy of marriage certificate. Our priority date is August 2005 (EB2). ND is September 05, 2007.
Anyone else in the same boat? Does this mean USCIS has began processing the 2005 apps?
Anyone else in the same boat? Does this mean USCIS has began processing the 2005 apps?
more...
muthukmk
08-03 06:01 PM
To pd_recapturing
My I140 was approved after I filed my 485. Can I still use interfiling?
My I140 was approved after I filed my 485. Can I still use interfiling?
2010 robotech wallpaper, wallpapers
franklin
07-24 11:33 PM
I just ask - why not?
more...
chanduv23
09-04 06:41 AM
any pickups from Queens area or Manhattan???
also can someone give link to something that can be printed like a flyer re: rally on 18th?
I live in Queens - will do something about it. Lets stay connected.
also can someone give link to something that can be printed like a flyer re: rally on 18th?
I live in Queens - will do something about it. Lets stay connected.
hair robotech wallpaper
sweet23guyin
10-13 01:13 PM
It was nice to meet all the folks out in NYC yesterday. Bigining with 20 is not a bad sign on a firday night. Thanks Chandu!
more...
guchi472000
03-24 09:44 AM
Yesterday i got the mail from USCIS stating below. "My PD Dec 2006, INDIA, EB2 (I GOT MARRIED AFTER I APPLIED FOR I 485, SO MY WIFE IS NOT YET IN APPLICATION. I AM WAITING FOR DATES TO GET CURRENT FOR ME SO I CAN ADD HER INTO MY APPLICATION"
I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!
Request for Evidence
The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.
Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.
You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.
Officer # 11**
I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!
Request for Evidence
The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.
Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.
You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.
Officer # 11**
hot Robotech Anime Wallpapers
popoye
04-27 12:28 PM
receiving RFE during 485 stage has become more of a common thing. Dont worry about it. Once you get the letter, prepare a response with the right evidence with the help of the attorney, and you should be fine.
more...
house a Next-GEN Robotech Game!
BECsufferer
10-10 01:12 PM
Vactor29;
Yes they need proof of your being able to get back to USA. At my time, I didn't had EAD or AP in-hand.
You can use private company as mentioned below. As far as I know the company I contacted was based in DC and they said they only process for US citizens. So I had to do on my own thru Chicago consulate office of Germany.
All you need is proof that you shall get entry back in USA.
I got my German visa through www.visanetwork.com
They take some fee but would get Visa for you. They make sure all your papers are OK and would tell you what to do.
Yes they need proof of your being able to get back to USA. At my time, I didn't had EAD or AP in-hand.
You can use private company as mentioned below. As far as I know the company I contacted was based in DC and they said they only process for US citizens. So I had to do on my own thru Chicago consulate office of Germany.
All you need is proof that you shall get entry back in USA.
I got my German visa through www.visanetwork.com
They take some fee but would get Visa for you. They make sure all your papers are OK and would tell you what to do.
tattoo Robotech Shadow Chronicles
eb3India
04-09 01:24 PM
Hasn't he given many speeches like this before as well? I mean he has been giving speeches on immigration since 2004 yet nothing has happened so far. He addressed it on State of the Union speech, prime-time speech from the oval office, and countless other occasions but what has been the end result - NOTHING. I wouldn't keep my hopes very high just because Bush said so. It�s all up to the congress now.
I know have gave many speeches and nothing happend, itz all about politcs, location was Arizona where he wanted to show many Reps about how border security is improved,
This is his first speech after STRIVE has been introduced, I am just forseeing on coming debate all over the media again,
I know have gave many speeches and nothing happend, itz all about politcs, location was Arizona where he wanted to show many Reps about how border security is improved,
This is his first speech after STRIVE has been introduced, I am just forseeing on coming debate all over the media again,
more...
pictures robotech
rocky17105
07-29 09:48 AM
Could anyone senior in the forum please let me know if there is any way for me to get 485 reopened sooner where its USCIS mistake to deny 140 and 485.
dresses robotech wallpaper
WTFever
12-02 04:51 PM
Hello everyone. Sorry if this is the wrong section.
My mother has trouble with her knees and it is hard for her to do things around the house sometimes, and it is getting worse. She would like a live-in person to make things a little easier on bad days. She just needs someone that can help with or do everyday household chores, but does not require professional health care support.
She has a friend in the philippines doing christian outreach work. The friend introduced her to a nice lady willing and able to come assist mom, and they chat often and have become friends. My mother would like to bring her to the USA to help around the house, and maybe enroll her in school since constant care is certainly not needed. (There are several good colleges closeby)
I have tried researching it for her, but am now honestly confused. As far as I could make out, mom would need to get the lady here on H-2B....but i could be wrong.
Can someone give us some advice please?
Oh, one other thing. The condition of mom's knees are still up in the air with the docs. It is unknown whether surgery will be required, or how long healing might take...if it occurs at all. I don't think she can get the lady an indefinite stay, but I think she can come here and the lenght of stay be adjusted if needed.
Thanks for any advice or help you can offer. I hope to be able to get a 1-2-3 condensed version. My eyes are bleeding from reading rules and regs
----------------------------------
Please name your thread appropriately, dont make it look like an ad for caregiver. Also, you are going to need an attorney for this and you will not be able to get your problem solved with forum posts. -- Admin
My mother has trouble with her knees and it is hard for her to do things around the house sometimes, and it is getting worse. She would like a live-in person to make things a little easier on bad days. She just needs someone that can help with or do everyday household chores, but does not require professional health care support.
She has a friend in the philippines doing christian outreach work. The friend introduced her to a nice lady willing and able to come assist mom, and they chat often and have become friends. My mother would like to bring her to the USA to help around the house, and maybe enroll her in school since constant care is certainly not needed. (There are several good colleges closeby)
I have tried researching it for her, but am now honestly confused. As far as I could make out, mom would need to get the lady here on H-2B....but i could be wrong.
Can someone give us some advice please?
Oh, one other thing. The condition of mom's knees are still up in the air with the docs. It is unknown whether surgery will be required, or how long healing might take...if it occurs at all. I don't think she can get the lady an indefinite stay, but I think she can come here and the lenght of stay be adjusted if needed.
Thanks for any advice or help you can offer. I hope to be able to get a 1-2-3 condensed version. My eyes are bleeding from reading rules and regs
----------------------------------
Please name your thread appropriately, dont make it look like an ad for caregiver. Also, you are going to need an attorney for this and you will not be able to get your problem solved with forum posts. -- Admin
more...
makeup Related Wallpaper
gk_2000
08-16 07:12 PM
EAD??? HAH!! Dream on...
The 485 wouldn't even be applied for then how EAD would be possible
Actually all these steps seem meaningless. They should give GC to those who want and are eligible. Period
The 485 wouldn't even be applied for then how EAD would be possible
Actually all these steps seem meaningless. They should give GC to those who want and are eligible. Period
girlfriend Robotech: The Shadow
mp70
07-19 03:51 AM
Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.
The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.
Thanks MP70
The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.
Thanks MP70
hairstyles Robotech Shadow Chronicles
jotv
10-16 11:14 PM
:(hi gcpadmavyuh ,
here is my question i got h1 that is starting from oct 1st and i got ead also .
i dont have ssn also . my i-94 got expired.
1) now i am on which status ?
2) how to come from h4 to ead in my situation ?
3) how to actually use ead or h1 ?
4) should i get salary( payroles every month ) on h1 from this oct 1st onwards ?
5) in my situation how uscis will recognise am i using ead /h1 /h4 ?
6) in my situation if i got ssn and driving license after showing ead card in that offices , but i didnt work until this year end then by the year end on which status i am h4 or ead or h1 ?
7) in my situation if once i used my ead is there any chance to come from ead to h1 in future if i need ?
please clarify this doubts . please other experts suggest me.
thank you in advance
here is my question i got h1 that is starting from oct 1st and i got ead also .
i dont have ssn also . my i-94 got expired.
1) now i am on which status ?
2) how to come from h4 to ead in my situation ?
3) how to actually use ead or h1 ?
4) should i get salary( payroles every month ) on h1 from this oct 1st onwards ?
5) in my situation how uscis will recognise am i using ead /h1 /h4 ?
6) in my situation if i got ssn and driving license after showing ead card in that offices , but i didnt work until this year end then by the year end on which status i am h4 or ead or h1 ?
7) in my situation if once i used my ead is there any chance to come from ead to h1 in future if i need ?
please clarify this doubts . please other experts suggest me.
thank you in advance
pmamp
09-05 12:29 PM
I had got RFE email on 8/28/08. I got the letter today in mail.
My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.
Has anyone else had similar issue?
Thank you in advance.
I got an RFE email both for me and wife (9/03 from NSC). How long does it take to arrive in mail?.
My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.
Has anyone else had similar issue?
Thank you in advance.
I got an RFE email both for me and wife (9/03 from NSC). How long does it take to arrive in mail?.
newyorker123
09-28 03:21 PM
How long did it take for you after filing the FOIA to get the concerned documents ?
Complex tracks(track 2) taking 2-3 months these days, like the one I requested for the complete set of documents in file of my I-485. They send me the CD with all the documents in PDF format.
But if you are looking for specific document I guess it will be faster as they put in simple track(track 1).
Complex tracks(track 2) taking 2-3 months these days, like the one I requested for the complete set of documents in file of my I-485. They send me the CD with all the documents in PDF format.
But if you are looking for specific document I guess it will be faster as they put in simple track(track 1).
No comments:
Post a Comment