Abstract
Oct 16, 06:50 PM
Yeah, seriously. Just keep your PC as well. You don't NEED to throw it out, although I wouldn't shed a tear if you did. ;)
For programs like MS Access, I can understand the need for VPC, but what graphics app is absolutely necessary on a PC? There must be a Mac equivalent. Oh, and VPC runs decently for everything other than graphics related apps (Photoshop or games).
For programs like MS Access, I can understand the need for VPC, but what graphics app is absolutely necessary on a PC? There must be a Mac equivalent. Oh, and VPC runs decently for everything other than graphics related apps (Photoshop or games).
mcdj
May 5, 03:58 PM
"Battery life is better" is the new "Safari seems snappier".
These are the ONLY things Apple said about 4.3.3, so what are you people on about?
Reduces the size of the cache
No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off
These are the ONLY things Apple said about 4.3.3, so what are you people on about?
Reduces the size of the cache
No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off
Applepi
Mar 11, 10:08 PM
Internal on the SSD. If it gets unbearable I can always go back to Snow Leopard, but so far though it's been great.
medea
Oct 20, 02:47 PM
That's what I was thinking bee7777, posts like this should go in the Mac Help Questions forum, but I dont like bugging mods about every little thing.
more...
Genghis Khan
Aug 10, 05:35 AM
i'm sorry everyone, but we have a winner
not even worth trying to beat that
not even worth trying to beat that
andylyon
Sep 9, 03:11 AM
Cheers, I think that's the first time i've ever had a quick, simple, precise and to the point answer on these boards. Thanks!
AnDy
AnDy
more...
iThinkergoiMac
Apr 29, 06:19 PM
What is a unibody white MacBook? It's either white or an unibody.
It's the white MacBook Apple has been selling for the past 2 years. By Apple's description, it's a "white unibody" MacBook. The current white MacBook design is very different from the previous polycarbonate MacBook design.
It's the white MacBook Apple has been selling for the past 2 years. By Apple's description, it's a "white unibody" MacBook. The current white MacBook design is very different from the previous polycarbonate MacBook design.
orangeclockwork
Jul 9, 06:33 PM
thanks for the advice...i won't make the deal...unless apple doesnt come out with new powerbooks soon and drives me insane (not that i ahve any resentment towards them)
more...

MacBytes
Jul 21, 02:38 PM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Apple Hardware
Link: Apple overtakes Google in media impact, iPhone & iPad helps (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100721153859)
Description:: Apple stole Google's top spot in Q2 Impact Value rankings on the strength of its groundbreaking product releases, the iPad and iPhone 4, Media measurement technology firm General Sentiment said on Tuesday.
It's one of the "biggest surprises" that Apple took the top in the Impact Value spot, notes Greg Artzt, chief executive officer of General Sentiment.
http://hk.ibtimes.com/en/articles/37028/20100720/apple-overtakes-google-in-media-impact-iphone-ipad-helps.htm
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Apple Hardware
Link: Apple overtakes Google in media impact, iPhone & iPad helps (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100721153859)
Description:: Apple stole Google's top spot in Q2 Impact Value rankings on the strength of its groundbreaking product releases, the iPad and iPhone 4, Media measurement technology firm General Sentiment said on Tuesday.
It's one of the "biggest surprises" that Apple took the top in the Impact Value spot, notes Greg Artzt, chief executive officer of General Sentiment.
http://hk.ibtimes.com/en/articles/37028/20100720/apple-overtakes-google-in-media-impact-iphone-ipad-helps.htm
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
SKOTTIEG23
Mar 19, 11:57 AM
The word "New" is all over this ebay listing. I see that in the top area it shows refurb, but this listing seems to be a little misleading. One of your headings even says "Brand New." This combined with using an actual iPhone box that didnt come with this item seems shady to me. I may be the only one, but honestly i guarentee that who ever wins this item thinks they are getting an actual brand new phone, not a refurbished product.
more...

jbg232
Jan 14, 06:59 PM
I was thinking about this one today and I thought it would be interesting what the rest you thought so here it is.
MacBandit
Jul 2, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by iJon
its coming, its called expose.
iJon
Actually the command exists currently. Click on your desktop or select the finder then hit 'option-apple-h'. This will hide everything but the finder. You can actually use this in any program to hide everything except your front most program.
Unfortunately you have to go to the application or finder menu and choose show all at the bottom to bring them all back if you want to. There isn't a shortcut for that.
its coming, its called expose.
iJon
Actually the command exists currently. Click on your desktop or select the finder then hit 'option-apple-h'. This will hide everything but the finder. You can actually use this in any program to hide everything except your front most program.
Unfortunately you have to go to the application or finder menu and choose show all at the bottom to bring them all back if you want to. There isn't a shortcut for that.
more...
2nyRiggz
Sep 24, 09:53 PM
ummm what now? you lost me with the "the spoon dont blend"
I see you lost your memory, sorry buddy can't help u.
I see you lost your memory, sorry buddy can't help u.
sushi
Sep 8, 07:01 PM
This guy seems confident though doesn't he? :p
:)
Registered just to post this, apparently. I'd believe him if he had a link, evidence, or at least a good argument why he is reliable.
So you think someone who is speculating, because the event has not occurred, is going to be able to post a link the NDA information?
Not likely.
Whether it comes true is another thing. Not making any bets. :)
So were getting wifi on nanos and classics! That sounds better than the radio feature. Maybe wireless syncing finally?
I don't think this wifi radio will happen on the ipods, your limited to the hotspots coverage, not so on-the-go. More useful for iphones that are always online.
The possible wireless capability is an interesting one.
To be able to listen to a radio broadcast of your choice, hear a song, choose and purchase it do add to your collection would be handy.
Wireless syncing would be nice.
:)
Registered just to post this, apparently. I'd believe him if he had a link, evidence, or at least a good argument why he is reliable.
So you think someone who is speculating, because the event has not occurred, is going to be able to post a link the NDA information?
Not likely.
Whether it comes true is another thing. Not making any bets. :)
So were getting wifi on nanos and classics! That sounds better than the radio feature. Maybe wireless syncing finally?
I don't think this wifi radio will happen on the ipods, your limited to the hotspots coverage, not so on-the-go. More useful for iphones that are always online.
The possible wireless capability is an interesting one.
To be able to listen to a radio broadcast of your choice, hear a song, choose and purchase it do add to your collection would be handy.
Wireless syncing would be nice.
more...
mad jew
Dec 22, 10:23 PM
I think it only charges when the iBook is running from the mains power, not the battery, but I could be wrong. :o
appleguy123
May 16, 08:31 PM
Ha, one of the comments is saying it was made for the Batman TV show. Which was back in the '60s!
It's obviously someone here then. :) Do we have a rat?
It's obviously someone here then. :) Do we have a rat?
more...
macEfan
Dec 4, 09:13 PM
ok, take your time!
oh yeah, it comes with a copy of norton systemworks if you want it.
oh yeah, it comes with a copy of norton systemworks if you want it.
chown33
Apr 11, 01:47 PM
One suggestion: open the known-working Xcode 3 project in Xcode 4. Build it. Make sure it works.
If it works, then use it as a known-good reference to check the non-working project.
If it doesn't work, then figure out why it works in Xcode 3 but not in 4. It may be an Xcode problem, or it may be a faulty assumption in the project that just happens to work in 3 but not in 4.
If it works, then use it as a known-good reference to check the non-working project.
If it doesn't work, then figure out why it works in Xcode 3 but not in 4. It may be an Xcode problem, or it may be a faulty assumption in the project that just happens to work in 3 but not in 4.
Cheezewhiz
Mar 24, 01:36 PM
I'll be at rideau around 12 after my class is done.
EricNau
Dec 20, 04:47 PM
Dunno what OS you have, but I will assume up-to-date on everything. Click airport signal thingy on top right, and click "use interference robustness" or whatever it's called. Then try.
What does that do anyways? :confused: Should I have it checked?
What does that do anyways? :confused: Should I have it checked?
mags631
Dec 2, 10:14 AM
The article said the house was 108 years old. It is probably protected by some historical society (or would become so once they applied for demolition). Then they would have to spend a lot more than $61,000 fighting those people in court.
They are in the northeast, not the west coast, so I don't think 108 years qualifies as necessarily historic. This issue has nothing to do with historical preservation societies.
The original owners should have disclosed this fact and should be sued. I don't care if there is a law on the book requiring the specific disclosure of whether the house was used as a drug lab -- the house is hazardous to their health and that alone seems like a material fact that should be disclosed during the buying process.
Wouldn't a lawyer take this case for the good PR alone?
They are in the northeast, not the west coast, so I don't think 108 years qualifies as necessarily historic. This issue has nothing to do with historical preservation societies.
The original owners should have disclosed this fact and should be sued. I don't care if there is a law on the book requiring the specific disclosure of whether the house was used as a drug lab -- the house is hazardous to their health and that alone seems like a material fact that should be disclosed during the buying process.
Wouldn't a lawyer take this case for the good PR alone?
Amacfanboy
Oct 4, 01:50 PM
I got the full body iPhone 4 screen protector (http://www.ecrater.com/p/8701511/iphone-4-screen-film-full-body) here. It working out pretty well, and its not expensive.
sorryiwasdreami
Nov 3, 11:52 PM
On the "One more thing" invitation page, you say iMac with "Frontpage;" I think you mean "front row?"
If not, my apologies.
If not, my apologies.
Ag3nt-Orang3
Oct 28, 06:12 PM
Do any of you guys use pitchfork.com to read reviews on new and upcoming music?
I find their reviews don't really contrast well with my opinion of the album but I use it to find new CDs I might never hear of otherwise. I've found some amazing albums on there that would have slipped through the cracks of all this contemporary ********* on the radio.
I find their reviews don't really contrast well with my opinion of the album but I use it to find new CDs I might never hear of otherwise. I've found some amazing albums on there that would have slipped through the cracks of all this contemporary ********* on the radio.
No comments:
Post a Comment