Thursday, June 9, 2011

portal wallpaper 1920

images portal wallpaper widescreen. portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • vinabath
    07-02 03:47 PM
    So you found it ..... I suggested my friend to get married to his american gf , I think that would be the legal and ideal shortcut

    So was he planning to dump her?

    Anyways what kind of this shit is this God??, How can you say get ready to file for 485 from July 2nd. And when July2nd comes you say ' Shut the suck up and stand in line'

    USCIS, what kind of sadist org/agency you are??





    wallpaper portal 2 wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920.
  • portal wallpaper 1920.



  • bijualex29
    09-12 11:43 AM
    Filed on 9th July at NSC
    Got receipt on 5th Sep from WAC
    EAD card ordered on 11th Sep.

    Hope this will be helpful.

    I have contributed to IV for there good work. I will never forget the 2-July visa feasco.





    portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • malibuguy007
    10-02 09:40 AM
    Many of you would have had the chance to discuss with your better halves yesterday night - ready to contribute now? :D





    2011 portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • virtual55
    07-17 01:57 PM
    Not a single contribution by anyone....

    I think CORE and all active members should shut this website down right now and let all the non paying members feel the misery without this site...


    That's why we need paid website, so info can be passed to only paid members who are really serious about these issues
    and people like AILA will not have our info.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5997&highlight=paid+website



    more...


    portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1080p.
  • portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1080p.



  • ivar
    04-29 09:43 AM
    when u file for the new 140..u are supposed to send in theold approved 140 and request for porting.. thats how my attorney did..

    finally i got the 140 from my employer..and my date was ported successfully..so its all good.

    Happy to know that you got your I-140 approved with old priority date. Is there any link or formal document which suggest that we can file new I-140 along with a copy of old I-140 to retain older priority date. My attorney doesn't agree to this, he says that we need to get the new I-140 approved first and than file for porting the date seperately. If there is any link or document which can suggest that we can file new I-140 with copy of older approved I-140 it will be of great help. I appreciate your reply to my post.

    Thank you.





    portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • Help_Us
    05-21 06:37 PM
    Inspite of telling my lawyer she did the mistake of sending my EAD and AP before 120 day period. EAD filed 121 days prior and AP filed 148 days prior. I have gotten the receipts of both but AP status says that they have requested more information/evidence. I am wondering what additional information they need. Anyone else in this situation ?



    more...


    portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • bluekayal
    10-20 03:31 PM
    I could have written this! I too am flummoxed by seeing this on my e-filed AP application. I think its pre-decision activity but I could be wrong. Anyone?



    Last week I e-filed my AP (I-131) renewal and sent documents to TSC. Soft LUD today, it is in "Testing and Interview� stage.

    Is this stage generally expected for renewal of AP? I am not sure why the online message says "request for appointment reschedule" although my application is to renew AP.
    Did any one go through this process before? pls share your experience.


    Here is the status from the website
    Testing and Interview
    We have received your request to have your appointment rescheduled. This case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail if the appointment is rescheduled, when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.





    2010 portal 2 wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper widescreen.
  • portal wallpaper widescreen.



  • irrational
    06-18 08:28 PM
    My I-486 Receipt Notice was lost in mail. So I don't have the Receipt notice to send.

    This is for an EAD Renewal.

    Is it ok if I don't send the I-485 Receipt copy ?

    -Bipin



    more...


    portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper widescreen.
  • portal wallpaper widescreen.



  • gbof
    05-10 08:58 PM
    yes, i did receive my ead card for 2 years renewed. here is the part that every one will be surprised and will like is that, this time, they gave my ead renewal starting from the date that it will expire this year. it usually used to be from the date they process the ead renewal application, in which case, we usually use some months since we will apply 2-3 months earlier. atleast this time, we are getting the bang for the buck, since i am reasonably confident that, i have atleast full 2 years of wait to receive my GC (my pd is jan 2003). keep in mind i am a highly optimistic person for the above confidence. though the reality is i may need to wait atleast 5-6 years before i get my GC. i am not kidding and i am serious abt this.

    That is a good thing... Anyway, this evening i got mail (n txt msg too) for my approval/card production. It took exact4-wks. I hope to get it by weekend and really wish this to be the last one and GC to come my way by this fall.





    hair portal 2 wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • anilsal
    07-17 10:39 AM
    Here is my classic quote:
    Please accept my sincere "Shame on You" compliment, if you fit all of the following:
    a) Have a IV membership ID on the forums.
    b) Been visiting IV forums in the last 1-12 months.
    c) Have not contributed a single penny to the IV cause. [MOST IMPORTANT]
    d) Will be benefited from IV work.

    I wonder how you can live with yourself benefiting from the sweat of others.

    To rectify this, please contribute asap. :)



    more...


    portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • hazishak
    07-05 09:49 PM
    At this point no one knows answers to you questions. We have to wait and we will see. Ultimately, USCIS could avoid lots of headaches by accepting all July applications and issuing a new bulletin for August...but we don't know, and nobody knows what will eventually happen.


    There is no way USCIS can accept July applications. They said there is no visa available for FY-2007. Now how they will accept more applications? Basis on what? If they accept applications that means they had enough visa available but they did not want to process in which case the a law suit is imminent.





    hot portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1080p. portal wallpaper 1920. 100 Shakira HD Wallpapers 1920
  • 100 Shakira HD Wallpapers 1920



  • indyyy
    07-18 10:10 AM
    This is the website to check labor status at the BEC.

    http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/

    My case was filed in Nov 2001. In Oct 2006, the DOL stated that they lost my case (I did not receive a 45 day letter). So my lawyer reconstructed my labor and filed it again as per DOL's instruction. I received a 45 day letter in Apr 2007 which showed my case no. Since then I have been checking the case status online.



    more...


    house portal wallpaper widescreen. portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • shimul99
    09-20 04:15 PM
    is there any possiblity that the EB3-ROW from Bngladesh become current soon. can you tell any approx.....days. What about in October....i heard that the new visa will be available in Oct every year. Is there any quota for different countries....??????? thanks again

    your application will be accepted and processed (since you applied when your date was current), but it cant be approved until you are current again. So you can keep getting/renewing EADs/APs, security and background checks will happen etc, but no final approval until EB3-ROW becomes current for your PD.





    tattoo portal 2 wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. Portal: Weighted Companion
  • Portal: Weighted Companion



  • zico123
    06-16 09:28 PM
    I have my I-20 from University X, but I don't have the I-20 form from University Y.
    Contact the International Students Office in University Y. Most colleges keep a copy of your I20. You can use that copy.

    Also, SEVIS has a record of all the I20s issued to you and the colleges and degrees you completed.



    more...


    pictures portal 2 wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1080p. 1920 X
  • portal wallpaper 1080p. 1920 X



  • meridiani.planum
    10-09 01:52 PM
    Visitor visa/Business visa for Germany .I have plan business trip to Germany but to get visa, German consulate web site saying they will need visa stamp in passport. My visa stamp in passport is expired and I had use AP for my last entry.
    Does any have done European visa with above condition .Please share your thoughts?
    Thanks

    Did you call up the embassy and ask? I got a tourist visa last year from their embassy in SFO. Was on H1 and had a stamp at that point, but in general they were very helpful over the phone. So try calling the embassy...





    dresses 100 Shakira HD Wallpapers 1920 portal wallpaper 1920. portal 2 wallpaper 1920.
  • portal 2 wallpaper 1920.



  • spouse485
    01-10 05:18 PM
    Thanks so much for all the replies.
    I'm going to follow the links provided.

    Should your bank statements reflect specific minimun balance ?

    Thank you.

    does anyone have an answer



    more...


    makeup portal wallpaper widescreen. portal wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper widescreen.
  • portal wallpaper widescreen.



  • uslegals
    12-21 12:04 PM
    Thanks Guys.! this is really, really helpful. Appreciate your advice.!!





    girlfriend Portal: Weighted Companion portal wallpaper 1920. Aperture, Portal 1920x1200
  • Aperture, Portal 1920x1200



  • Jaime
    09-15 08:35 PM
    bump





    hairstyles portal 2 wallpaper 1920. portal wallpaper 1920. Portal Wallpaper quot;There you
  • Portal Wallpaper quot;There you



  • sbmallik
    06-06 08:12 PM
    By now perhaps the orginal poster is travelling to India. He can return to US on an unexpired H-1 visa with new H-1B documents. But it is difficult to get a H-4 stamp unless the new H-1 petition is approved.





    GCard_Dream
    11-30 09:39 PM
    Some of you here know the immigration law much better than I do and I just have a quick question on the "ability to file 485" issue. When congress passes a law, not every little detail is spelled out and it's left up to the related government agency/department to implement/interpret the law and spell out every single implementation detail. Having said that, is the "Ability to file 485 only when PD is current" actually spelled out in the law or is it something how USCIS decided to implement the law? If the later is true, shouldn�t we try to convince USCIS to let everyone file I-485 regardless of the PD. I mean it�s a win-win situation. USCIS gets more revenue because you now have to renew your EAD every year and most of us will be very happy because we can make career/employer changes as necessary.

    The reason I ask is because it makes a lot of difference for lot of folks in terms of their own career advancement as well as spouse�s career.





    nandakumar
    04-26 12:15 PM
    Great job guys.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment