JA1HIND
01-24 01:44 PM
Yeh you guys are right, almost everyone is doing it. Don't know whats up with her.....
If I was you, would give a second thought or have a plan B in place to switch to better attorney who at least knows some basic not like your current lawyer....(ask your lawyer to take some crash course & refresh her memory!!!)
not to scare you but a friendly advise you many want to re-think about this attorney who filed your 140/485 and don't know what type of damage she must have already done with your application and having good attorney will at least helpful if something goes wrong (for god's NOTHING wrong should happen to you or anyone in this whole GC process). this GC journey it self is a toucher!!
If I was you, would give a second thought or have a plan B in place to switch to better attorney who at least knows some basic not like your current lawyer....(ask your lawyer to take some crash course & refresh her memory!!!)
not to scare you but a friendly advise you many want to re-think about this attorney who filed your 140/485 and don't know what type of damage she must have already done with your application and having good attorney will at least helpful if something goes wrong (for god's NOTHING wrong should happen to you or anyone in this whole GC process). this GC journey it self is a toucher!!
wallpaper juvenile polyps treat it
yagw
03-30 12:25 PM
According to current visa bulletttin, EB2 -INDIA is 15 FEB 04.
Your profile shows your PD DEC. 2005.
How you got the GC, when the PD is not current?
If my mistake, you need to contact USCIS, otherwise they can find out the mistake and revoke any time.
Not necessarily. USCIS works in a magical way. They might allot a number when the dates were current and work on the application leisurely and approve it after a while.
(btw, this is purely based on info from different forums and I don't have any clue (neither USCIS :) of how they work)
Your profile shows your PD DEC. 2005.
How you got the GC, when the PD is not current?
If my mistake, you need to contact USCIS, otherwise they can find out the mistake and revoke any time.
Not necessarily. USCIS works in a magical way. They might allot a number when the dates were current and work on the application leisurely and approve it after a while.
(btw, this is purely based on info from different forums and I don't have any clue (neither USCIS :) of how they work)
windycloud
05-24 12:03 PM
I'm in. I don't mind providing my information. This is a procedural confrontation, we can't take our proper position in such while trying to remain anonymous. So we are still doing a group letter, correct? Thank you.
2011 they Nose sinus es polyps
delhiguy
07-02 03:42 PM
USCIS taught me a lesson about life.
Never go by rules. Find shortcuts.
So you found it ..... I suggested my friend to get married to his american gf , I think that would be the legal and ideal shortcut
Never go by rules. Find shortcuts.
So you found it ..... I suggested my friend to get married to his american gf , I think that would be the legal and ideal shortcut
more...
va_dude
02-17 05:06 PM
I wonder why they even need new FPs, its not like i shed my skin and grew a new one with a new finger print.
Just another wasted step in "the" process i guess :)
Just another wasted step in "the" process i guess :)
poorslumdog
10-11 06:05 PM
That�s what exactly I am trying to find here. Since I am not USC or GC, would they take my complain seriously and I want to remain anonymous. Is it possible?
more...
ajkastar
07-27 11:40 AM
Friends,
Finally my 485 is approved,
" On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"
Long wait is over....
I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.
Case details
EB3 - India
PD - Nov2003
RD - Aug 2004
Approved - 7/26/2007
RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.
Finally my 485 is approved,
" On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"
Long wait is over....
I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.
Case details
EB3 - India
PD - Nov2003
RD - Aug 2004
Approved - 7/26/2007
RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.
2010 Chronic sinusitis with polyps
wanaparthy
03-25 01:57 PM
-
more...
x1050us
05-15 08:06 PM
I got my GC last year auguest but her gc/485 status is stil pending. Is it even possible based on her case was dependent on me? What can I do abt it. Thanks.
Did you submit the 485s together or separately.
Did you submit the 485s together or separately.
hair Nasal Polyps:Homeopathic
tinuverma
10-23 04:36 PM
Hello OP,
Here is what I did. I have mentioned some tips for you to save money:
Fly to Tulsa. There is tonnes of BUS service from Tulsa to Nogales(AZ). It is damn cheap..I think $10.00
They will drop you at the border. Walk to the other side.
YOU DONT NEED VISA TO GO TO MEXICO IF YOU PLAN TO STAY IN NOGALES ONLY.
I did get a visa but was told it is not needed. No one cares...you can simply walk over..no one will check either.
Cab costs anywhere between 7 and 10 to go to USA consulate.
There is a local bus like blue line in delhi that can take you there too. It is not worth it though. Chances are high that you will get your visa the same day. If not, you can rent hotel for anywhere between 30 and 50.
Take cab come back to border. Walk over...do the same immigration process like you would do at any airport.
Someone up there is right..be prepared to face atleast 150 to 200 Mexican H2 or H3 ...workers. This will be the longest part of your journey.
No need to get any mexican currency. They gladly take USD.
To use your cell phone, come to the border..its a regular within 50 states call from there....as soon as you go like 1 mile inside, you loose signals. Then it becomes international call.
Don't drink water there...drink beer.
If you have any other questions or if I missed anything else that you wanna know..feel free to ask: tinuverma@gmail.com
Good luck.
D
Here is what I did. I have mentioned some tips for you to save money:
Fly to Tulsa. There is tonnes of BUS service from Tulsa to Nogales(AZ). It is damn cheap..I think $10.00
They will drop you at the border. Walk to the other side.
YOU DONT NEED VISA TO GO TO MEXICO IF YOU PLAN TO STAY IN NOGALES ONLY.
I did get a visa but was told it is not needed. No one cares...you can simply walk over..no one will check either.
Cab costs anywhere between 7 and 10 to go to USA consulate.
There is a local bus like blue line in delhi that can take you there too. It is not worth it though. Chances are high that you will get your visa the same day. If not, you can rent hotel for anywhere between 30 and 50.
Take cab come back to border. Walk over...do the same immigration process like you would do at any airport.
Someone up there is right..be prepared to face atleast 150 to 200 Mexican H2 or H3 ...workers. This will be the longest part of your journey.
No need to get any mexican currency. They gladly take USD.
To use your cell phone, come to the border..its a regular within 50 states call from there....as soon as you go like 1 mile inside, you loose signals. Then it becomes international call.
Don't drink water there...drink beer.
If you have any other questions or if I missed anything else that you wanna know..feel free to ask: tinuverma@gmail.com
Good luck.
D
more...
tweetyforlife
05-06 06:27 PM
newyorker123, what happened to your interview/ I am facing possible PIMS delay and would love to hear from your experience
krishmunn, I don't quite understand the $8 that you are talking about appointments in Mexico. I checked it out and they are requiring to pay $150 for H1 appointments.
krishmunn, I don't quite understand the $8 that you are talking about appointments in Mexico. I checked it out and they are requiring to pay $150 for H1 appointments.
hot the nose and more proximal
logiclife
07-21 02:57 PM
The name of the lawyer we have talked to before is Joe Hohenstein.
See more details here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088
See more details here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088
more...
house Nasal Polyps within the nose
dush0805
11-25 01:32 PM
I am in the same position guys, I have a approved H1b visa (started oct 2010), I am flying to mumbai through Munic, so I probably wont need a transit visa....
But let me ask you a dumb question, what does AP stand for?
But let me ask you a dumb question, what does AP stand for?
tattoo reachednasal polyps small
acecupid
06-02 03:42 PM
Recently, I made my own PP photos using http://www.epassportphoto.com/
This is a great service - It creates a jpeg file from a picture that you upload, and you can choose the "free" option in which you can save the jpeg file with 4-6 pictures in one frame (A 4" x 6" photo can yield 6 pp photos of 2" x 2"), and take it to Walgreens/Costco/Kinkos for a printout for $0.25 each. Otherwise you pay about $8-$12 for 2 photos at the same stores!!
For a family of 4, this equates to savings of ~ $40!!!
The site has all the tools for meeting various types of visa/pp/etc photo requirements for various countries.
Most WOLF camera and RITZ camera stores do the same thing for free. I have done this many times. Use a good digital camera and take the pics in memory stick or USB and they crop the photo to the right passport specifications. All you pay for is the print which is $0.25 or less.
Its good to know we have an online option as well. Thanks for the info hinvin66.
This is a great service - It creates a jpeg file from a picture that you upload, and you can choose the "free" option in which you can save the jpeg file with 4-6 pictures in one frame (A 4" x 6" photo can yield 6 pp photos of 2" x 2"), and take it to Walgreens/Costco/Kinkos for a printout for $0.25 each. Otherwise you pay about $8-$12 for 2 photos at the same stores!!
For a family of 4, this equates to savings of ~ $40!!!
The site has all the tools for meeting various types of visa/pp/etc photo requirements for various countries.
Most WOLF camera and RITZ camera stores do the same thing for free. I have done this many times. Use a good digital camera and take the pics in memory stick or USB and they crop the photo to the right passport specifications. All you pay for is the print which is $0.25 or less.
Its good to know we have an online option as well. Thanks for the info hinvin66.
more...
pictures nose throat Polypsthere
ns33
03-12 03:35 PM
refiling perm and 140 may be to help you promote from eb3 to eb2 category and still let you keep the old PD.
Also, refiling could be required if your job categories are changing. from technical to managerial or so.
Also, refiling could be required if your job categories are changing. from technical to managerial or so.
dresses in heating oil, can nose
rrk
03-18 11:48 AM
If I work on EAD for company XYZ then will I loose my H1B with company ABC?
If company 'ABC" is a consultant company then..make a deal with them and work thru them for XYZ for 2-3 months and take transfer to xyz.
Otherwise you have no other option than using EAD.
If company 'ABC" is a consultant company then..make a deal with them and work thru them for XYZ for 2-3 months and take transfer to xyz.
Otherwise you have no other option than using EAD.
more...
makeup polyps nose and bloody mucous
Sakthisagar
11-30 03:58 PM
I checked on the website, and it has a note - " Important Note: In certain cases of an old passports issued by an office other than the Consulate General of New York, a passport is issued for one year. In such cases, applicants have to apply for extension of the passport any time after 45 days. A passport is also issued for one year in cases of expiry of valid U.S. residence visa. In such cases, applicants have to apply for extension of validity as soon as valid U.S. Residence visa is approved. "
Here's the link that I was referring to...
RENEWAL OF PASSPORT OR NEW PASSPORT - www.indiacgny.org (http://indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=225&partid=223&sub=sub3)
What I meant to ask was, I cannot apply for a renewal until I get my new I797, right ? And, once I get it, and plan to travel, I'll go for a new visa stamp and I just want to make sure that I get it for the duration applicable and not until the expiration of the passport, and also that if i get my passport renewed here, I get it for another 10 or so years and not one.
Also, could you please tell me how long does it usually take to get the passport renewed ? I'm in NY area.
Thank you.
To my knowledge.. Indian passport is renewed now for 10 years, of course Please apply for the renewal of passport as soon as you get the new I-797. (Otherwise they might give it for one Year). So You should get for a 10 year renewal.
And regarding your stamping, I do not know your personal situation, If the travel to India is not very urgent, Please postpone it at least til you get your EAD/AP if you are planning for a permanent residency. Otherwise if you are going for stamping, its all your GOOD LUCK! especialy nowadays for H1B stamping.
Usually it takes one and half months to renew the Passport in US. I have done it way back in 2003. I am not aware how long it will take now.
Please talk to your attorney,and decide.
Here's the link that I was referring to...
RENEWAL OF PASSPORT OR NEW PASSPORT - www.indiacgny.org (http://indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=225&partid=223&sub=sub3)
What I meant to ask was, I cannot apply for a renewal until I get my new I797, right ? And, once I get it, and plan to travel, I'll go for a new visa stamp and I just want to make sure that I get it for the duration applicable and not until the expiration of the passport, and also that if i get my passport renewed here, I get it for another 10 or so years and not one.
Also, could you please tell me how long does it usually take to get the passport renewed ? I'm in NY area.
Thank you.
To my knowledge.. Indian passport is renewed now for 10 years, of course Please apply for the renewal of passport as soon as you get the new I-797. (Otherwise they might give it for one Year). So You should get for a 10 year renewal.
And regarding your stamping, I do not know your personal situation, If the travel to India is not very urgent, Please postpone it at least til you get your EAD/AP if you are planning for a permanent residency. Otherwise if you are going for stamping, its all your GOOD LUCK! especialy nowadays for H1B stamping.
Usually it takes one and half months to renew the Passport in US. I have done it way back in 2003. I am not aware how long it will take now.
Please talk to your attorney,and decide.
girlfriend themedsearch.com: nose polyp
Shenner
06-04 06:19 PM
We have been seeing a lot of these as of late. For example, I represent many companies who are actually agents; ie, a staffing agency who places speech therapists or nurses. The USCIS is now seeking to show that the beneficiary is actually on payroll and that the staffing company is in existence and that the location where the beneficiary will work is actually in existence. They have also been asking for copies of the contracts between the staffing agency and the place where the alien will work. Although it seems like they are asking for a lot, it does make sense in light of the immigration laws for H-1bs. A lot of abuse went on in the past in this visa categories espcially with staffing agencies etc. They would bring in nurses, etc. and then not place them anywhere! These people would pay and get a visa, enter the US, and when they reported for work were told there was no job for them and then they had no place to go. I believe it is in response to these abuses why we are seeing this now.
hairstyles Nose throat jan pus can be
HawaldarNaik
11-20 11:47 AM
Paper
eborbust
07-01 09:19 AM
To Administrator: Why are you deleting my post. I am just copy pasting a PURE TRUTH i.e. a TEXT OF LEGISLATION. I am not making up things. There are many other threads where people are just discussing unnecessary stuff. I am just saying that legal immigrants who have not yet applied for EB should contact congress to include us in any kind of amnesty - not exclude us. How does this view go against anybody in this forum?? Infact it will benefit everybody. A "blanket" amnesty will give everybdy a GC including those who have and those who havent applied for EB yet.
I am not saying the 2009 or 2010 CIR would definitely exclude legals in US from amnesty but we should contact congress and white house that it should not happen like the it was almost going to happen in 2006.
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
S.2611
Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (Placed on Calendar in Senate)
SEC. 601. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT AND MANDATORY DEPARTURE AND REENTRY.
(a) Short Title- This section may be cited as the `Immigrant Accountability Act of 2006'.
(b) Adjustment of Status-
(1) IN GENERAL- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:
`SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.
`(a) Adjustment of Status-
`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:
`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.
`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-
`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--
`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;
`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and
`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.
................
Under any such plan, an Illegal guy living in US for 2 or 3 years will get green card before a legal guy on F1 visa or working on H1B living in US for 2 or 3 years.
We should all contact congress to not to limit any kind of so called "Legalization or Earned path to Green Card" to illegals in US only. Legals should also be included. BUG THE WHITE HOUSE AND SENATORS FOR THIS OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE LEFT OUT. ACT NOW...
I am not saying the 2009 or 2010 CIR would definitely exclude legals in US from amnesty but we should contact congress and white house that it should not happen like the it was almost going to happen in 2006.
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
S.2611
Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (Placed on Calendar in Senate)
SEC. 601. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT AND MANDATORY DEPARTURE AND REENTRY.
(a) Short Title- This section may be cited as the `Immigrant Accountability Act of 2006'.
(b) Adjustment of Status-
(1) IN GENERAL- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:
`SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.
`(a) Adjustment of Status-
`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:
`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.
`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-
`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--
`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;
`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and
`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.
................
Under any such plan, an Illegal guy living in US for 2 or 3 years will get green card before a legal guy on F1 visa or working on H1B living in US for 2 or 3 years.
We should all contact congress to not to limit any kind of so called "Legalization or Earned path to Green Card" to illegals in US only. Legals should also be included. BUG THE WHITE HOUSE AND SENATORS FOR THIS OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE LEFT OUT. ACT NOW...
alexmat01
01-13 04:36 AM
I had applied for a visa back in 2007 and the initial approval was for 3 years till 2010 Oct.I have 9 years of IT exp and I have been in US before on a H1B visa through a top Indian IT firm for 2 years. The visa that I applied in 2007 is through a small but well functioning IT consulting firm. I lived in India then but now I am working in Toronto in Canada.
Because of the recession and bad market I couldnt make a move and I didnt get the visa stamped on my passport too after the approval
Since the market is getting better, I plan to get it stamped the coming year as and when I get a job opportunity. Since the initial approval was till 2010 and I never got it stamped, can I still schedule for stamping now or should I go for an entirely new one now. As the visa runs for 6 years, would I be able to use it only till 2013 (6 years from 2007) or once I get it stamped this year (2010) , I can use it till 2016 ?
I heard that embassies scrutinize each case for fraud (although mine is based on real skills and job opportunities) I just want to avoid any issue with the stamping. I rather then go for a new visa if such a risk exists ( to avoid such an investigation or enquiry shadowing future prospects)
If it comes to me applying for a new visa, would I be subject to cap again or am I cap free as I have been counted earlier in 2007 ?
Thanks a ton for your service and pls help me out.
Regards,
Alex
Because of the recession and bad market I couldnt make a move and I didnt get the visa stamped on my passport too after the approval
Since the market is getting better, I plan to get it stamped the coming year as and when I get a job opportunity. Since the initial approval was till 2010 and I never got it stamped, can I still schedule for stamping now or should I go for an entirely new one now. As the visa runs for 6 years, would I be able to use it only till 2013 (6 years from 2007) or once I get it stamped this year (2010) , I can use it till 2016 ?
I heard that embassies scrutinize each case for fraud (although mine is based on real skills and job opportunities) I just want to avoid any issue with the stamping. I rather then go for a new visa if such a risk exists ( to avoid such an investigation or enquiry shadowing future prospects)
If it comes to me applying for a new visa, would I be subject to cap again or am I cap free as I have been counted earlier in 2007 ?
Thanks a ton for your service and pls help me out.
Regards,
Alex
No comments:
Post a Comment