ras
07-15 12:46 PM
I have used AC21 to change jobs
I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.
Here it goes:
Exercisable Options
Price $30
grant date 1/10/2007
Shares exercisable 400
total price =12000
Last date to exercise
7/20/2008
However the market share value for the company now is 26.00
now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?
I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????
I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.
Here it goes:
Exercisable Options
Price $30
grant date 1/10/2007
Shares exercisable 400
total price =12000
Last date to exercise
7/20/2008
However the market share value for the company now is 26.00
now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?
I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????
wallpaper hot pictures pippa middleton
baburob2
05-25 05:59 PM
genearlly you could have it renewed 1 year before.
swita
03-25 06:32 PM
@sk.aggarwal: Can you please clarify what you meant. Can i go on a vacation after my perm is filed and then when I come back can I recapture my time and then file for extension ?
Also Do you know this from any lawyer ?
Also Do you know this from any lawyer ?
2011 pippa middleton height. pippa

Steven-T
February 23rd, 2004, 07:33 AM
So close, So close
Scott, here's goes the B&H 10 rated used 10D and 1Ds again. Why B&H have to sell this at such a premium of $6,030 above that of Adorama's $5,200? Are they supposed to be married couples, or, at least civil union?
Steven
Scott, here's goes the B&H 10 rated used 10D and 1Ds again. Why B&H have to sell this at such a premium of $6,030 above that of Adorama's $5,200? Are they supposed to be married couples, or, at least civil union?
Steven
more...
Mr. Brown
09-30 05:53 PM
... there are always idiots in any group.
rcauvery
10-02 03:21 PM
Like I mentioned in my earlier post, after extensive research we found the best deal for ppl in H1 at https://www.accessgroup.org/AppSecure/Loan_Terms/federal-private-loan-terms.aspx
PS - This is in no way a promotion for accessgroup, I am just sharing the result of our several hours of research.
Can you please provide some more information on applying for a student loan without a co-signer, when you are not a GC holder or US Citizen? Thanks
PS - This is in no way a promotion for accessgroup, I am just sharing the result of our several hours of research.
Can you please provide some more information on applying for a student loan without a co-signer, when you are not a GC holder or US Citizen? Thanks
more...
India76
09-17 01:38 PM
bank_king2003, Thank you for taking time to reply to my questions/concerns. Appreciate it!!
2010 pippa middleton height. pippa
vamsi_poondla
02-04 05:05 PM
I guess you should be good with your AP . But also there was a thread about one of the IV'ians AP experience at SFO. Please read that so can understand what AP is for and when it can be used as per the IO at SFO airport
If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.
If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.
more...
jamesingham
06-23 08:59 AM
No not yet. Attorney says I will get it in October of this year. He also said PERM is going to be no problem .. problem may arise when we apply for EB-2 140.
Yes, the responsibilities are 50% different than my previous job.
Yes, the responsibilities are 50% different than my previous job.
hair pippa middleton height.
Jaime
09-05 05:08 PM
Retrogression affects ALL countries. ROW EB3 has been retrogressed for some time.
Please be careful to not spread misconceptions about who is, or is not, affected.
Well, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
Please be careful to not spread misconceptions about who is, or is not, affected.
Well, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
more...
nonimmi
05-30 02:52 PM
I haven't come here for a while and don't know what's happening here. Several weeks ago, we said we would be happy if congresses pass CIR. How come we don't want CIR to be passed now?
Gotta clear backlog Ma' :D
Gotta clear backlog Ma' :D
hot pippa middleton height. pippa
gc4me
07-17 01:44 PM
They tell this to everybody. A very common answer. They told me so, so to my 2 other friends but in either cases, no GC was approved inspite of our PDs were current. And later it turned out that my name check is pending (don't know what is 180 rule mean) when I took Infopass.
So don't believe those CS answering over the phone. They say name check is clear when it is not clear, they say I-485 processing date is 2006, April when processing date is 2007, April 28. Bunch of junkies or may be summer interns (all called I made around summer time).
To be CS in USCIS the only qualification you need is to be an US Citizen with back ground check cleared and a high school diploma :-(.
How a person can understand with the above qualification all those difficult stuff like PD, RD, AP, EAD, LC, 485, 140 !!!
And some CS even referring my I-485 application as I-40 :-( repeatedly.
They may have to answer so many other complicated cases in Family category as well. Like what happen when spouse gets divorced? Can one file dependent GC if he/she is gay? Some one got married one US citizen after crossing the broader illegally, can she/he get GC? Can a son/daughter from stepmother apply for GC? So don't blame them either.
Folks,
Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?
EB2-I
PD: Jul 2004
I-140 approved
I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007
So don't believe those CS answering over the phone. They say name check is clear when it is not clear, they say I-485 processing date is 2006, April when processing date is 2007, April 28. Bunch of junkies or may be summer interns (all called I made around summer time).
To be CS in USCIS the only qualification you need is to be an US Citizen with back ground check cleared and a high school diploma :-(.
How a person can understand with the above qualification all those difficult stuff like PD, RD, AP, EAD, LC, 485, 140 !!!
And some CS even referring my I-485 application as I-40 :-( repeatedly.
They may have to answer so many other complicated cases in Family category as well. Like what happen when spouse gets divorced? Can one file dependent GC if he/she is gay? Some one got married one US citizen after crossing the broader illegally, can she/he get GC? Can a son/daughter from stepmother apply for GC? So don't blame them either.
Folks,
Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?
EB2-I
PD: Jul 2004
I-140 approved
I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007
more...
house pippa middleton boyfriend.
Lisap
08-27 06:19 PM
I actually did the stop payment back on the 14th and I have checked my account everyday and nothing...... Do you think they will reject it? I hate to lose the receipt date of July 2nd....
tattoo Did you know Pippa Middleton
jasmin45
08-07 09:58 PM
Hello members,
I had a non-traffic citation few years ago, which got dismissed and expunged. I do not have any documents relating to that incidence. I don't even recall the charges. I did background check with Sheriff's office which showed no records.
How should I present this on form I-485 (question about citation/arrest)?
Could you be specific on this citation. Its always advisable and safe to show all citations recorded in the application. If you are not comfortable dropping in more information in this forum, talk to an attorney and seek advise on your specific case.
I had a non-traffic citation few years ago, which got dismissed and expunged. I do not have any documents relating to that incidence. I don't even recall the charges. I did background check with Sheriff's office which showed no records.
How should I present this on form I-485 (question about citation/arrest)?
Could you be specific on this citation. Its always advisable and safe to show all citations recorded in the application. If you are not comfortable dropping in more information in this forum, talk to an attorney and seek advise on your specific case.
more...
pictures pippa middleton ugly, ensenada
chakalov
07-31 04:05 PM
Hey everyone,
I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?
I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?
dresses house pippa middleton

rajeshalex
08-28 03:55 PM
I got 2 year EAD. My 140 is pending and 485 pd is current
more...
makeup girlfriend Philippa “Pippa” Middleton was pippa middleton height.
mhathi
08-22 09:11 AM
Done!
girlfriend pippa middleton height. pippa
Life2Live
04-29 11:15 AM
How to know there is already a case against the employer?
hairstyles wallpaper 2010 Pippa Middleton
validIV
03-31 03:35 PM
I am thinking of starting my own company doing work similar to what I am employed for? Can I quit my job and start my own firm on EAD. I will be the sole proprietor and employee and the business would essentially operate as a startup for the foreseeable future. Will this be ok during I-485 adjudication? or do i need a regular job?
Atish.
You need your job just in case of an RFE. You can work on EAD on the side.
Atish.
You need your job just in case of an RFE. You can work on EAD on the side.
insbaby
08-24 02:13 PM
I think something is missing here. How did they find out ?? Did they take you in for secondary inspection?? taxes?? If your university allows online classes, you might be able to finish your courses online and complete the required coursework(i.e. ofcourse if you dont need to finish thesis or defend project work) the university should be able to confer you a degree.... might be worth chatting with the international office.
CBP & INS officers are much trainined in strategies to ask specific questions to individuals.
Most people from India do not want to purposefully lie, afraid of maintaining with a series of lies.
CBP & INS knew that students work somewhere. Our friend was a student then and it is not a surprise that he was trapped with some specific questions.
CBP & INS officers are much trainined in strategies to ask specific questions to individuals.
Most people from India do not want to purposefully lie, afraid of maintaining with a series of lies.
CBP & INS knew that students work somewhere. Our friend was a student then and it is not a surprise that he was trapped with some specific questions.
Bobby Digital
October 21st, 2005, 11:25 PM
Has this group of talented people ever got together and met each other in person? I would love to meet all of this talent in person!!! Swap ideas and show off our best. Any ideas??
No comments:
Post a Comment