Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby

images Baby Elmo eyes up the Human Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. you#39;re dying to ask Elmo?
  • you#39;re dying to ask Elmo?



  • redcard
    02-13 01:05 AM
    Hello all,

    Is there a law that grant green card for a person who's been in the States legally for more than 10 years?

    Thanks

    Oh Yes there is a law and its called 'VISA BULLETIN'. The law is enforced every month by Lord Charles Oppenheim who is the judge & jury and USCIS being executioner and we all the defendants. Its one of the most fairest law which is primarily base on the country of your birth.


    Here is the latest copy of the law http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4659.htm
    :p

    Here is the latest copy of the law Visa Bulletin for March 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4659.html)





    wallpaper you#39;re dying to ask Elmo? Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. BABY ELMO
  • BABY ELMO



  • jonty_11
    07-05 04:25 PM
    stop jumping the line....





    Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Hooray For Elmo
  • Hooray For Elmo



  • mariusp
    07-14 12:29 PM
    Could be a DV case, could be family based, could be immediate family, could be anything. In fact EB cases are only about 200k out of 1,2 mil GCs issued last year (see immigration-law.com for a recent statistic). Backlogged does not mean unavailable.

    i don't know if its an EB 485, but even FB are very backloged.





    2011 BABY ELMO Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Baby elmo birthday cake for
  • Baby elmo birthday cake for



  • satyasaich
    07-31 08:37 AM
    In the first place, without knowing the job details how a person gets an offer? by the way LCA number will never give a detailed description of nature of job.

    Hi Gurus,

    I got an offer from a company and having the LCA case number with me. Is there any way that I can find the job description using my LCA case number? or else anyone tell me how to find the job description?

    Thanks
    -sent



    more...


    Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Angela With Elmo Cake Jpg
  • Angela With Elmo Cake Jpg



  • anand622
    03-24 11:08 AM
    Even I am in the current situation. we can discuss or email
    i have spoken to a couple lawyers so we can exchange options





    Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Sesame Street Elmo Musical
  • Sesame Street Elmo Musical



  • gsc999
    02-28 12:15 PM
    I have one year left on my second H1. I am EB3, Canadian born category. Just got I-140 approved last week or so. I've been working here in California for the same employer for 6 years. My PD is Nov 04. I feel like I've taken a big career hit.
    --
    Can't answer all your questions but here is what I did. I had been working for the same company for five years. My priority date was Sept. ' 02. I finally got a 45 day letter in March '05. I decided not to remain hostage to the green card process. I changed my job mid-2005. Refiled all the paperwork. I was in my 5th year of H1B. You are in a better situation than me because your I-140 has been approved and having worked there for six years you might be able to convince them not to revoke it if you change your job.

    I suggest you write down all your career and personal goal for next five years. Prioritize. Act on whatever takes precedence. Be very honest because you will need to face the consequences, job satisfaction vs delayed green card.



    more...


    Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Elmo Cake middot; Baby Shower
  • Elmo Cake middot; Baby Shower



  • sundevil
    03-23 12:19 PM
    RIP .....

    The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.

    Folks,

    I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.

    My prayers are with their families





    2010 Hooray For Elmo Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Baby Elmo eyes up the Human
  • Baby Elmo eyes up the Human



  • rb_248
    05-11 08:43 AM
    Thanks desi - AOS is what I was thinking as well but that doesn't seem to be one of the options listed when opening an account (the firm is Ameritrade - you check out their website https://wwwna.tdameritrade.com/cgi-bin/apps/IraApServlet). Guess they are just not aware of this status since it wasn't really designed to be a "status" and only recently have several people moved to AOS status given the backup for EB3 and EB2 China/ India

    When I was on EAD, I called my status as "ADJUSTEE". That is not a valid status either. If you are applying for a brokerage account, you may call them to find out. But, they may ask you to fill other foreign national forms and all. I had the same problem when I was trying to open a brokerage account with TD. So, I went with Zecco.



    more...


    Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Elmo#39;s
  • Elmo#39;s



  • desi3933
    11-23 10:23 AM
    do we need a UK visa even if we have a valid stamped US passport?

    US citizens don't need visa to visit UK and most European nations.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hair Baby elmo birthday cake for Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Baby Boom Elmo Car Seat Cover
  • Baby Boom Elmo Car Seat Cover



  • WaitingForMyGC
    09-26 12:20 PM
    What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

    One's a slimy scum-sucking bottom-dwelling scavenger, the other is just a fish.



    more...


    Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Tigger v Elmo - Ice Ice Baby
  • Tigger v Elmo - Ice Ice Baby



  • ImmigrationAnswerMan
    07-08 10:37 PM
    Anil:

    Yes your company can file an H-1B for you even if you choose to appeal the denial of the L petition.

    You will continue to be in Unlawful Presence while your L appeal is pending. If the appeal is denied and you have accrued more than 180 days of unlawful presence you will not be able to leave and apply for a new visa abroad.

    I cannot answer the questions of whether you should appeal the L or whether you would be eligible for an H-1B without having a full consultation with you and seeing all your documents.





    hot Angela With Elmo Cake Jpg Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Elmo Cupcakes
  • Elmo Cupcakes



  • VivekAhuja
    02-18 06:53 PM
    Your lawyer does not know what he is talking about. There is no need to do anything. If you were on H1-B and still working at the same company, you are still under H1-B not under EAD no matter how you entered the USA.
    You will lose H1B status if and ONLY IF, you use EAD.

    AP is only a re-entry permit and has no effect on your immigration status.



    more...


    house Elmo coloring pages, aby elmo Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. MONSTER BABY AND BABY ELMO
  • MONSTER BABY AND BABY ELMO



  • pune_guy
    08-20 06:28 PM
    Yes these are the same databases that I have.





    tattoo Sesame Street Elmo Musical Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. SESAME STREET Elmo Baby
  • SESAME STREET Elmo Baby



  • desitechie
    07-17 01:49 PM
    Traveling for the 1st time on AP (used H1 stamp previously, now I am on ead), wanted to know how the experience at SFO is. Do they always send you for secondary inspection? Anything else to know beforehand?

    here's the list of docs I have from earlier post:
    (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/24709-good-to-carry-documents-for-ap-travelers.html)
    - All copies of AP
    - EAD
    - Passport, of course
    - 485 receipt notice (Good to carry)
    - 140 approval notice (Good to carry)
    - Labor approval notice (Good to carry)
    - Company identification card/badge (Good to carry)
    - Current employment verification letter (Good to carry, I never did and I was okay)
    - Old stamped APs, if you have used AP to travel in the past (Good to carry)

    anything else?

    Also, when leaving Bangalore, any issues if you only have an AP and no H1 stamping?

    thanks.

    I came in Jan and secondary inspection took only 10 mins. Just gave the PP and AP doc.



    more...


    pictures Elmo Cake middot; Baby Shower Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Skin Info - aby elmo
  • Skin Info - aby elmo



  • tictac
    09-08 10:32 AM
    Dear All:

    Need your advice. Filed I-485 on July 5th. I-140 is approved. Working with the employer for 6 yrs. Now that I filed for final stage, my employer wants me to sign a contract voluntarily that I should stay with them for 24 months. What are my legal options in state of CA? He wants to get 20K if I leave earlier than contract term. I signed it since he threatened me to revoke I-140. Can I backout after portability law kicks in.

    Thanks in advance.





    dresses Elmo Cupcakes Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Scottish Baby Show 2010
  • Scottish Baby Show 2010



  • Googler
    02-08 03:12 PM
    Can you provide some more information on the AILA liaison meetings? Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of it before.

    Can we ask AILA to support the letter campaign? Specifically, can we ask AILA to push for recapturing 218K unused visas and clarification on how they might be allocated, if recaptured?

    Thanks!

    It is my understanding that these liaison meetings are to discuss specific administrative and procedural issues at the service centers (not to discuss major reform). To get an idea of the topics covered see http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=6721|6727
    The docs themselves are available to AILA members only but you can see the topics discussed.

    So to the extent that you have specific questions about the adjudication process itself you can send them to an AILA member and ask them to submit those questions to the AILA Liaison committee which may or may not choose to ask that question in the liaison meeting with USCIS -- each session has specific sub topics so they don't address every question out there.

    Recapture and other major changes to the law are likely handled by other committees at AILA.



    more...


    makeup Elmo#39;s Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Elmo coloring pages, aby elmo
  • Elmo coloring pages, aby elmo



  • puzon23
    02-12 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the advice. The problem is that my employer is really small and it will cost him money to do it all and if it doesn't work out he will have to eat up the cost. Here in New York it will be very expensive to advertise for the job and the chance of getting qualified replies are really high and of course this economy makes it even worse. Maybe I'm just a pesimist but I seriously have doubts it will work out.





    girlfriend SESAME STREET Elmo Baby Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. aby, the brilliant Elmo
  • aby, the brilliant Elmo



  • GCBy3000
    07-11 06:51 PM
    I am reading "CIR is dead" from logiclife. I have not read this anywhere? Is this officially declared? If not, pls edit this as I do not want IV member to get caught on this news break.

    Everyone who is frustrated: please have some restraint.

    Shouting out, and making fun of lawmakers does not behoove us if we are working with their offices.

    Imaigine this: We go into a lawmaker's office (which we do quite often even now, even tho CIR is dead) and explain who we are, our situation, retrogression, etc. etc. and then the staff comes to us and says: By the way, your website has said "This" about my boss, congressman XYZ.

    What do you think we are going to say to them? That we practice first amendment rights on our forums where we openly trash you, and the next morning, we walk into your office and ask for provisions and legislations to help us????

    First amendment is great to have when you need to rebel, protest and outright oppose someone. Not when you are looking to work with someone and advocate. There is a huge difference between advocacy and protest.

    So legal, others, while it provides a great deal of relief to lash out at congressmen, or media, (I've done my share of mistakes in this regard, so I know) try to do it in a way that it doesnt make us look like fools when we go to their office asking for favors/provisions.





    hairstyles Tigger v Elmo - Ice Ice Baby Pictures Of Elmo As A Baby. Baby Elmo On a Blanket.
  • Baby Elmo On a Blanket.



  • harlyharly
    06-25 06:12 PM
    Any updates on the RFE? wish you have solved problem. Realy want to hear about it cause I am in the same hot water now.

    Friends,

    This is my first post.Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

    My PD is jun 2005 (EB3) and i submitted my AOS in jul 2007. I got laid
    off from my company on March 13 2009.My company lawyer told me that
    they wont send anything about my GC application but they will have to
    send notification revoking my H1B to USCIS as per the law. I guess
    this could have triggered my RFE. I applied for EAD immediately as an
    AOS applicant and got it on march 31 2009 ( for 2 years)

    I recently got an RFE asking me to re-submit G-325A ,Current
    Employment verification letter and proof of employment after march 13
    2009 ( this could be my EAD,I-797C for EAD or I-94: further confirms
    my suspicion about revoked H1B triggering RFE). Right now I don't
    have a job and it doesn't look like i will get any before may 31st
    2009 (the deadline for answering the RFE). What are my options?Here is
    what I read and thought

    Option 1:I have an EVL from my last company dated march 2 2009.Can I
    send that ?In my G-325A I would though need to mention the exact dates
    with no present employment.Can it lead to automatic denial and make me
    illegal? Should this be an option? My assumption here is that the RFE
    is just to complete the documentation and that the case will be
    adjudicated when my date becomes current.Before that I should be able
    to get a job and send the paperwork.

    Option 2:I also read on Internet that I can send a future intent of
    employment letter/good faith letter from a consultant/company saying that they will hire me in future. Does this or can this work? If so what could the
    possible language of that be? This can give me time till my date
    becomes current (which should be good enough to find a new job) .

    Option 3:I talked to a consultant and he is ready to give me a EVL .
    For this he would need to put me on his payroll ( obviously at a big
    cost) .He said that i would have to be on his payroll for atleast 3
    months( so that he is safe).This way i get EVL.Cost is too much and difficult since my income is current not there .

    I really don't know anything beyond this. I would really appreciate
    your opinions on the feasibility of these options or any other ones
    that might exist. Right now I am lost and dont know what works best
    for me.

    To maintain my status is filing COS(I-539 ) for B2 (tourist) a good option?

    Thanks and really appreciate any input.





    ashwin_27
    02-25 12:48 PM
    Absolutely agree. That is definitely the way the other side will argue against the "dependents exemption" provision. But doesnt mean we shouldn't ask for it :). its another way to reduce the backlog. And while the practical aspect of what you describe is completely true...what we can argue is - is it fair to bring in thousands of workers and their familes for "work" using one criteria (we do not need families to work for industries) and then ask them to pack up because of backlogs created by another criteria? (too many of you came to work now you suffer because we use a different logic to make you permanently settle here)
    it is a part of IV provisions and proposals. we ask for 10 things and push hard and might get 1 or 2 through.

    H1B is temporary visa.
    Green Card is permanent.

    On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.

    So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.





    AUG2005GC
    08-27 10:04 PM
    Hi folks,

    Is there any body out here ported eb3 to eb2 from same employer.
    If so what was the process. I have 5 years of experience and 4 yrs of Bachelors Degree.

    Your help is greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks in advance

    its is definitely possible provided your position has new responsibilites preferably management responsibilities in addition to current responsibilites. I applied in EB3 as a programmer and 4 years later with same employer i appied as Project Manager in EB2. I got my date ported and got my GC last month. Hope it helps. Best Luck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment