sc3
08-09 02:42 PM
Only 45 votes so far. EB3-I people dont have 5 seconds to vote even, how can we expect any help from Govt.
Come on give EB3ers a break. 2 things. it is weekend, and secondly a lot will not be excessively active because there is nothing in the horizon for us to look forward to.
Come on give EB3ers a break. 2 things. it is weekend, and secondly a lot will not be excessively active because there is nothing in the horizon for us to look forward to.
wallpaper oraciones para autizo.
kate123
06-17 12:22 PM
It is illegal to sell iphone apps on F1
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Please do not take this as a legal advice.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Please do not take this as a legal advice.
insbaby
11-21 11:07 PM
Similar Question:
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You should take a copy of the I-797's and detach the portion of it and staple with the existing I-94. If you read the I-797 carefully, they mentioned it to put it in your passport, means, all I-94s must be handed over before you leave. Sometimes, you may have different I-94 numbers, so it is better to give all I-94's.
You can not do anything by retaining those I-94s after you leave, just take a copy and give them back.
BUT, make sure that it is in valid period. If you have got a new I-797, where the period has not started, DO NOT GIVE IT BACK, take it with you to the consulate. Give I-94's only up to the period you are leaving.
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You should take a copy of the I-797's and detach the portion of it and staple with the existing I-94. If you read the I-797 carefully, they mentioned it to put it in your passport, means, all I-94s must be handed over before you leave. Sometimes, you may have different I-94 numbers, so it is better to give all I-94's.
You can not do anything by retaining those I-94s after you leave, just take a copy and give them back.
BUT, make sure that it is in valid period. If you have got a new I-797, where the period has not started, DO NOT GIVE IT BACK, take it with you to the consulate. Give I-94's only up to the period you are leaving.
2011 oraciones para autizo.
amits
07-17 06:20 PM
I don't have words to show my gratitude and appreciation for IV team.
On July 2nd, I was so upset. I did not have a clue of what is going to happen.
Then I came across IV. I joined it as I was joining any forum remotely related to immigration issues.
Logiclife is right, in the beginning it's difficult to realize how important IV is. But as time passed I realized the strength of IV.
When employers, attorney, doctors all were busy making money out of our misery, dedicated core members and others in IV were preparing to take our cause forward and to fight till we got the justice.
Today, And I am glad to be a part of it...
I am with you guys for just 15 days, but I feel empowered.
Today, I was exuberant, and I don't think this would have been possible without so much effort, unity, perseverance, and enthusiasm in our group.
I am going to be a lifetime member and contributor to the cause of IV family.
I run my family in US and understand it's impossible to maintain a family and make progress in the target areas without proper money flow.
To help in that area, I am making first time $500 contribution and then $20 per month.
Thanks a lot IV!
- Amit
__________
Google Order #90033**********
On July 2nd, I was so upset. I did not have a clue of what is going to happen.
Then I came across IV. I joined it as I was joining any forum remotely related to immigration issues.
Logiclife is right, in the beginning it's difficult to realize how important IV is. But as time passed I realized the strength of IV.
When employers, attorney, doctors all were busy making money out of our misery, dedicated core members and others in IV were preparing to take our cause forward and to fight till we got the justice.
Today, And I am glad to be a part of it...
I am with you guys for just 15 days, but I feel empowered.
Today, I was exuberant, and I don't think this would have been possible without so much effort, unity, perseverance, and enthusiasm in our group.
I am going to be a lifetime member and contributor to the cause of IV family.
I run my family in US and understand it's impossible to maintain a family and make progress in the target areas without proper money flow.
To help in that area, I am making first time $500 contribution and then $20 per month.
Thanks a lot IV!
- Amit
__________
Google Order #90033**********
more...
enggr
10-12 12:37 AM
Hi Friends/Gurus,
My attorney received an RFE on H1B extension last week.
The details of my case are
2004-Oct-01 -- My H1B started
2004-Nov-20 -- I entered the country on H1B for the first time
2008-Dec-25 -- Date till my current work authorization (I-797) is valid
2010-Sep-30 -- Date I complete 6 years under H1B. Since I entered only on 2004-Nov-20 my attorney said my 6 years is up to 2010 Nov 20th
2008-August-10th -- My attorney applied for my H1B extension under normal processing. He requested until 2011-Dec-25th (3 years from current I-797) expiration on the petition instead of 2010-Nov-20th
2008-Oct-8th -- Attorney received the RFE
When the petition for H1B extension was prepared on 2008 July, I asked the employer why the period of intended employment is put as 2011-Dec-25th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. The employer replied that its a usual practice to request 3 years of H1B extension and USCIS will only give the maximum possible
What's the RFE
Now we got the RFE and it says we have requested for an extension beyond 6 years and for getting that we should have a labor certification pending more than 365 days or an approved I-140.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a labor cert with priority date of 2006 August which was approved but the I-140 was denied on EB2 category for not meeting 5 years of progressive experience. Earlier this year in 2008 April we have filed another EB3 I-140 for the same 2006 Aug Labor
On the H1B extension petition attorney had requested until 2011-Nov 20th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. I saw the H1B extension application and it says Dates of Intended employment as 12/25/2008 till 12/25/2011
Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period only until 11/20/2010?
The attorney contacted me and said they are going to send a copy of my I-94 as of Nov 20th 2004 and a copy of my immigration port of entry stamp on my passport stamped on nov 20th 2004 and request to give the extension. The attorney mentioned that the I-94 and port of entry seal will help USCIS to determine the maximum period of H1B that can be granted
My worry
My worry is INS rejecting the petition saying these kinds of changes in dates (2010 nov instead of 2011 dec) cannot be done in the midde of the process and this will be rejected and we need to file again a new petition. I know that we can work until 240 days if we file for an extension on time. I want to get this extension obtained before 2008 dec 25th so that I don't have to go through a chance of denial after 2008 dec 25th which can put my status into illegal sometimes. I am thinking of premium processign also if the results of the RFE doesn't come by next month (November).
My questions
1) Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period of employment only until 11/20/2010 on the original petition?
2) Please advice me on how we should resopnd to the RFE and what date we should request for.
3) Should we ask USCIS to give extension until 2010 sep 30th if they don't agree for 2010 nov 20th? Does this has to be clearly mentioned in the RFE response letter?
Your help very much appreciated. Please reply to this as my legal stay is based on this.
My attorney received an RFE on H1B extension last week.
The details of my case are
2004-Oct-01 -- My H1B started
2004-Nov-20 -- I entered the country on H1B for the first time
2008-Dec-25 -- Date till my current work authorization (I-797) is valid
2010-Sep-30 -- Date I complete 6 years under H1B. Since I entered only on 2004-Nov-20 my attorney said my 6 years is up to 2010 Nov 20th
2008-August-10th -- My attorney applied for my H1B extension under normal processing. He requested until 2011-Dec-25th (3 years from current I-797) expiration on the petition instead of 2010-Nov-20th
2008-Oct-8th -- Attorney received the RFE
When the petition for H1B extension was prepared on 2008 July, I asked the employer why the period of intended employment is put as 2011-Dec-25th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. The employer replied that its a usual practice to request 3 years of H1B extension and USCIS will only give the maximum possible
What's the RFE
Now we got the RFE and it says we have requested for an extension beyond 6 years and for getting that we should have a labor certification pending more than 365 days or an approved I-140.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a labor cert with priority date of 2006 August which was approved but the I-140 was denied on EB2 category for not meeting 5 years of progressive experience. Earlier this year in 2008 April we have filed another EB3 I-140 for the same 2006 Aug Labor
On the H1B extension petition attorney had requested until 2011-Nov 20th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. I saw the H1B extension application and it says Dates of Intended employment as 12/25/2008 till 12/25/2011
Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period only until 11/20/2010?
The attorney contacted me and said they are going to send a copy of my I-94 as of Nov 20th 2004 and a copy of my immigration port of entry stamp on my passport stamped on nov 20th 2004 and request to give the extension. The attorney mentioned that the I-94 and port of entry seal will help USCIS to determine the maximum period of H1B that can be granted
My worry
My worry is INS rejecting the petition saying these kinds of changes in dates (2010 nov instead of 2011 dec) cannot be done in the midde of the process and this will be rejected and we need to file again a new petition. I know that we can work until 240 days if we file for an extension on time. I want to get this extension obtained before 2008 dec 25th so that I don't have to go through a chance of denial after 2008 dec 25th which can put my status into illegal sometimes. I am thinking of premium processign also if the results of the RFE doesn't come by next month (November).
My questions
1) Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period of employment only until 11/20/2010 on the original petition?
2) Please advice me on how we should resopnd to the RFE and what date we should request for.
3) Should we ask USCIS to give extension until 2010 sep 30th if they don't agree for 2010 nov 20th? Does this has to be clearly mentioned in the RFE response letter?
Your help very much appreciated. Please reply to this as my legal stay is based on this.
mermaid2084
11-21 05:51 PM
Please let me know the way to contact USCIS. Phone number or mail id. I tried contacting them through the 1800 number but it is an automated system, there is no human to talk to.
more...
indianabacklog
06-27 08:37 AM
Dependents do not have an A#. Only the principal applicant. You leave this box blank for the H4 holders application.
2010 oraciones de autizo.
reddog
06-25 01:09 PM
Me and my group of friends have used this method and the photos look better than the Walgreen/CVS ones. And they are already on US passports/other stuff.
http://www.dpchallenge.com/tutorial.php?TUTORIAL_ID=22 Photoshop/GIMP required.
Another cheap place is Sams Club, if you dont have a digital camera(pun intended) they give 3 photos for 5 bucks.
http://www.dpchallenge.com/tutorial.php?TUTORIAL_ID=22 Photoshop/GIMP required.
Another cheap place is Sams Club, if you dont have a digital camera(pun intended) they give 3 photos for 5 bucks.
more...
sdrblr
09-09 10:21 AM
I had the similar mail "Welcome" and no CPO email or status. I got the "Official" welcome letter:D yesterday. The letter said welcome and card will be sent with in 3 weeks. I know couple of guys who go the card in a week. Waiting for the card today :)
hair Oraciones para autismo
GIC
05-14 10:31 AM
RD: 01/19/2007
ND: 01/22/2007
LUDs: None
RFE: None
Category: EB2
Status: Pending
ND: 01/22/2007
LUDs: None
RFE: None
Category: EB2
Status: Pending
more...
yabadaba
06-28 03:13 PM
^^^
hot oraciones para autizo.
GCAmigo
07-16 08:59 AM
Just curious, where did you get the 1000 number?
Our website shows 18,000 members and growing.
OK.. may be less than a 1000 (contributing) members!
Our website shows 18,000 members and growing.
OK.. may be less than a 1000 (contributing) members!
more...
house oraciones para autizo.
sanju_dba
09-14 02:01 PM
I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...
Good question,
What are the raffle laws of each state? | rafflefaq.com (http://rafflefaq.com/united-states-raffle-laws/) talks about the regulations, I am not sure which state to look for.
Good question,
What are the raffle laws of each state? | rafflefaq.com (http://rafflefaq.com/united-states-raffle-laws/) talks about the regulations, I am not sure which state to look for.
tattoo oraciones de autizo.
pappu
12-15 10:54 AM
You are in a good position.
- hire your own lawyer
- have the lawyer directly talk to your HR. dont confuse HR with websites and all the info. make their job easy by having them just sign the papers for you
- keep a copy of all documents with you that the lawyer files or gets from HR
- hire your own lawyer
- have the lawyer directly talk to your HR. dont confuse HR with websites and all the info. make their job easy by having them just sign the papers for you
- keep a copy of all documents with you that the lawyer files or gets from HR
more...
pictures oraciones+para+autizo
krishna_brc
10-27 09:29 AM
We are able to get the OCI for our minor kid back in 2006 when there was no restriction on at least one parent to be non-Indian.
We were able to use the OCI card for couple of visits to India – no issues at the immigration ports.
Now it is time to apply for misc. services (due to the renewal of US passport). New rules imply that my kid is not eligible to renew the OCI card. CGI Chicago doesn’t have any information on this and they are not responding to emails and phones. After researching a while, I found the following from the the CGI – Edinburgh: “Minor PIO children whose both parents are Indian nationals or if one parent is an Indian national and the other is ineligible for OCI, are not eligible for registration as OCI. Such minor OCIs who are already issued with OCI cards are not eligible for services under OCI Miscellaneous services. “
I would like to know if anyone had a similar experience. Appreciate your inputs.
Project_A
Below is the answer that i got from Chicago Indian Embassy
" OCI new/renewal will NOT be issued for US born children whose parents are of Indian Origin"
So had to go with PIO for my baby.
We were able to use the OCI card for couple of visits to India – no issues at the immigration ports.
Now it is time to apply for misc. services (due to the renewal of US passport). New rules imply that my kid is not eligible to renew the OCI card. CGI Chicago doesn’t have any information on this and they are not responding to emails and phones. After researching a while, I found the following from the the CGI – Edinburgh: “Minor PIO children whose both parents are Indian nationals or if one parent is an Indian national and the other is ineligible for OCI, are not eligible for registration as OCI. Such minor OCIs who are already issued with OCI cards are not eligible for services under OCI Miscellaneous services. “
I would like to know if anyone had a similar experience. Appreciate your inputs.
Project_A
Below is the answer that i got from Chicago Indian Embassy
" OCI new/renewal will NOT be issued for US born children whose parents are of Indian Origin"
So had to go with PIO for my baby.
dresses oraciones para autizo.
Krilnon
01-01 11:49 PM
Are you considering actually stopping people from creating something in AS1? As you probably know anyway, AS2 is compiled to AS1 anyway, so a decision to limit entrants to only AS2 and AS3 would be totally arbitrary. :P
Besides, most people who claim to be using AS2 just use AS1 with type annotations…
Anyway, thanks for clarifying the background options. :)
Besides, most people who claim to be using AS2 just use AS1 with type annotations…
Anyway, thanks for clarifying the background options. :)
more...
makeup oraciones de autizo.
kumhyd2
07-22 02:25 PM
Think before you post. People look into the threads based on the heading and your post which is irrelavant to the original post doesn't make any sense. May be look for the appropriate thread and post in there.
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
girlfriend bodas comunion y autizos
insbaby
07-17 08:02 AM
Hello freinds :
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.
This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.
Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?
This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.
Buddy, I am sorry for your situatiuon. It looks like you thought everything is employer's responsibility. They don't move even a small piece for you unless you follow up in time.
You said, your H1B expired recently (!!!!). You must have known that the H1B petition can be filed for extension 180 days before. Also, you must have read that how much time each procession center takes for this extension of H1B (min 6 months). In such case, did you ask the employer to extend the H1B in FEBRUARY? If they have applied, then they should have got an "Recepit Notice", which makes your stay VALID. If they have received something else, they should have let you know, because "IT CREATES BIG PROBLEM FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMEONE with H1B EXPIRED". So, it looks like, your petition went ok and your are now SAFE.
If you have given pressure to your employer the day before the H1B expires, (sorry to say this) it is your problem, not theirs. Their job is not looking at your expiration of H1B, it is your. This often happens in small companies, big companies usually have HRD, who takes care of this issues in time.
On I-140 approval: If I assume your company is fairly small, then you can not avoid interacting with the lawer while filing such things. (Usually there is not anyone doing this job, but you do, sending documents, confirmations to lawer). In such case, CALL THE LAWER for the status or your petition reference number to check online.
It is very uncommon a lawer is instructed by the company not to provide information, it makes the small companies life easy if you deal directly with the lawer.
So there are ways to solve the problem in time without bugging the Employer with no ears. Move fast and file your 485 before end of july !!!!! :cool:
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.
This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.
Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?
This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.
Buddy, I am sorry for your situatiuon. It looks like you thought everything is employer's responsibility. They don't move even a small piece for you unless you follow up in time.
You said, your H1B expired recently (!!!!). You must have known that the H1B petition can be filed for extension 180 days before. Also, you must have read that how much time each procession center takes for this extension of H1B (min 6 months). In such case, did you ask the employer to extend the H1B in FEBRUARY? If they have applied, then they should have got an "Recepit Notice", which makes your stay VALID. If they have received something else, they should have let you know, because "IT CREATES BIG PROBLEM FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMEONE with H1B EXPIRED". So, it looks like, your petition went ok and your are now SAFE.
If you have given pressure to your employer the day before the H1B expires, (sorry to say this) it is your problem, not theirs. Their job is not looking at your expiration of H1B, it is your. This often happens in small companies, big companies usually have HRD, who takes care of this issues in time.
On I-140 approval: If I assume your company is fairly small, then you can not avoid interacting with the lawer while filing such things. (Usually there is not anyone doing this job, but you do, sending documents, confirmations to lawer). In such case, CALL THE LAWER for the status or your petition reference number to check online.
It is very uncommon a lawer is instructed by the company not to provide information, it makes the small companies life easy if you deal directly with the lawer.
So there are ways to solve the problem in time without bugging the Employer with no ears. Move fast and file your 485 before end of july !!!!! :cool:
hairstyles oraciones para autizo.
vandanaverdia
09-09 03:26 PM
With inspiration from the TX chapter thread "Simple Math"
Dear WA IV Members:
We have approx. 3 people representing WA attending the DC Rally. I am sure many of you fall in either of this categories:
a. Family reasons
b. Economic reasons
c. Work reasons
d. Ignorance - I don't care.
I honestly would love for those who fall under category D to look back and do some simple math:
I am sure most of you earn between $25 to $35 /hour, aka. An average of $30/hour (pre-tax). There are 176 paid work hours a month. Which puts you in the range ~ $60,000/yr (pre-tax).
Those of you waiting for a GC, have some sort of an agreement with your employer (verbal/written). Let's assume that your employer with some calculation makes adjustments to your pay, reasoning that they need to bear the expenses for lawyer fees, application fees etc.
That's approximately $2500 for a 3 yr H1B work visa. The employer obviously marks up this cost as a result your pay decreases to $55,000.
Lets ballpark ~$10,000 towards the following:
a. Attorney fees
b. Job Advertisement
c. PERM
d. 140
e. 485
f. Number of Hours spent by you to the make the above steps happen.
THE ABOVE ARE VERY CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATES.
Imagine what a GC would do to your paycheck! Your $55,000, with just a GC, would put you on par with everyone else for jobs in your field of expertise. Your pay scale has the potential to jump to $80,000/year (Conservative estimates).
Thats an increase of 45%.
The total cost you have so far spent in staying legal in order to work in a highly skilled job while waiting for your GC is:
$5,000 (6 yr H1B)+ $10,000 (I-485 pending) = $15,000
The total cost of your trip to Washington DC would be in the range of $400 (Including lodging expenses). This represents 3% of the total cost you have spent waiting for your GC.
Assuming that by attending the DC rally, the lawmakers take notice and a special legislation is passed to expedite GC applications and provide sweeping temporary status to those waiting for 485 adjustment of status which would give you the same privileges as a GC would give,
YOUR INVESTMENT OF 3% JUST GOT YOU A 45% INCREASE IN YOUR ANNUAL SALARY.
If that is not a reason for you to stand up now and help yourself to that return on your investment, either you are a bad investor, or related to the likes of Gates, Bezos and Buffet families.
YOUR ARE NOT WASTING YOUR TIME IN ATTENDING THIS RALLY. YOU ARE HELPING YOURSELF TO A BETTER LIFE. I CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOU. I CAN ONLY HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL. YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS FOR YOUR OWN LIFE.
The cost of attending this rally say 300-400 whatever but the Rally has the potential of eradicating the disease of Retrogression - IF WE ALL CAN SHOW STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. EAD+AP cost for 1 year is $644... For 6 yrs of wait you will be spending 3500-3600 or even more if the rates change in a retrogressed world PLUS other disadvantages/hassles that we already know.
Remember IV is just a platform with some LOGICAL and PRACTICAL agenda before Congress - if we do not stand up and show our heads NO ONE IS GOING TO LISTEN TO AGENDAS.
Come on folks - its our chance to save some hardearned money over the next few years by investing in the rally.
Lets all stand up at DC and show them numbers.
Please consider helping people who want to come but the expenses are prohibitive due to some pressing situation.
Enroll your name in one of the databases:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/
Dear WA IV Members:
We have approx. 3 people representing WA attending the DC Rally. I am sure many of you fall in either of this categories:
a. Family reasons
b. Economic reasons
c. Work reasons
d. Ignorance - I don't care.
I honestly would love for those who fall under category D to look back and do some simple math:
I am sure most of you earn between $25 to $35 /hour, aka. An average of $30/hour (pre-tax). There are 176 paid work hours a month. Which puts you in the range ~ $60,000/yr (pre-tax).
Those of you waiting for a GC, have some sort of an agreement with your employer (verbal/written). Let's assume that your employer with some calculation makes adjustments to your pay, reasoning that they need to bear the expenses for lawyer fees, application fees etc.
That's approximately $2500 for a 3 yr H1B work visa. The employer obviously marks up this cost as a result your pay decreases to $55,000.
Lets ballpark ~$10,000 towards the following:
a. Attorney fees
b. Job Advertisement
c. PERM
d. 140
e. 485
f. Number of Hours spent by you to the make the above steps happen.
THE ABOVE ARE VERY CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATES.
Imagine what a GC would do to your paycheck! Your $55,000, with just a GC, would put you on par with everyone else for jobs in your field of expertise. Your pay scale has the potential to jump to $80,000/year (Conservative estimates).
Thats an increase of 45%.
The total cost you have so far spent in staying legal in order to work in a highly skilled job while waiting for your GC is:
$5,000 (6 yr H1B)+ $10,000 (I-485 pending) = $15,000
The total cost of your trip to Washington DC would be in the range of $400 (Including lodging expenses). This represents 3% of the total cost you have spent waiting for your GC.
Assuming that by attending the DC rally, the lawmakers take notice and a special legislation is passed to expedite GC applications and provide sweeping temporary status to those waiting for 485 adjustment of status which would give you the same privileges as a GC would give,
YOUR INVESTMENT OF 3% JUST GOT YOU A 45% INCREASE IN YOUR ANNUAL SALARY.
If that is not a reason for you to stand up now and help yourself to that return on your investment, either you are a bad investor, or related to the likes of Gates, Bezos and Buffet families.
YOUR ARE NOT WASTING YOUR TIME IN ATTENDING THIS RALLY. YOU ARE HELPING YOURSELF TO A BETTER LIFE. I CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOU. I CAN ONLY HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL. YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS FOR YOUR OWN LIFE.
The cost of attending this rally say 300-400 whatever but the Rally has the potential of eradicating the disease of Retrogression - IF WE ALL CAN SHOW STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. EAD+AP cost for 1 year is $644... For 6 yrs of wait you will be spending 3500-3600 or even more if the rates change in a retrogressed world PLUS other disadvantages/hassles that we already know.
Remember IV is just a platform with some LOGICAL and PRACTICAL agenda before Congress - if we do not stand up and show our heads NO ONE IS GOING TO LISTEN TO AGENDAS.
Come on folks - its our chance to save some hardearned money over the next few years by investing in the rally.
Lets all stand up at DC and show them numbers.
Please consider helping people who want to come but the expenses are prohibitive due to some pressing situation.
Enroll your name in one of the databases:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/
paskal
11-01 11:42 PM
1. there has been a recapture for nurses once already- 50,000 GC
therefore older PD's are likely to have a GC already, this lot is likely to be for newer applicants
2. last time USCIS did this in a way that did not benefit EB3. instead of starting with recapture numbers right away, they first exhausted the regular quota, so all nurses already coming up for GC got numbers from the annual quota, then they gave recapture numbers to people with more recent applications
of course, either way in the longer run it reduces the number of people in line. but it would be nice if everyone that is waiting could benefit, not just nurses. i'm not writing this to oppose nurses relief or anything, just a factual comment. i do wish they had found a different way- exempt nurses from the quota and allow recapture numbers to be used for everyone...
therefore older PD's are likely to have a GC already, this lot is likely to be for newer applicants
2. last time USCIS did this in a way that did not benefit EB3. instead of starting with recapture numbers right away, they first exhausted the regular quota, so all nurses already coming up for GC got numbers from the annual quota, then they gave recapture numbers to people with more recent applications
of course, either way in the longer run it reduces the number of people in line. but it would be nice if everyone that is waiting could benefit, not just nurses. i'm not writing this to oppose nurses relief or anything, just a factual comment. i do wish they had found a different way- exempt nurses from the quota and allow recapture numbers to be used for everyone...
NKR
06-09 01:12 PM
His PD is sep 2003 which became current in April.. so it took him just over 2 months to get final approval.
That's encouraging, thanks for the info
That's encouraging, thanks for the info
No comments:
Post a Comment