Friday, June 10, 2011

new justin bieber haircut pictures

images Justin Bieber has trimmed his new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber haircut new
  • justin bieber haircut new



  • BharatPremi
    12-05 03:25 PM
    http://www..com/discuss/485eb/63774255/





    wallpaper justin bieber haircut new new justin bieber haircut pictures. Justin Bieber was at Barnes
  • Justin Bieber was at Barnes



  • chumki
    12-17 03:46 PM
    Got laid off but found a new job and working on EAD.

    Status :
    I-485 pending over 180 days
    I-140 approved and employer will not revoke I-140 and I-485
    Received EAD and AP.

    Question is now:

    1. Do I MUST send a AC-21 Job Portability MEMO to USCIS with the new employer info and job details ?

    2. Or, Do i just do nothing for now and will send USCIS a Portability Memo ONLY-IF they issue a RFE?

    3. What are the advantage and disavantage of sending a Portability Memo to USCIS after I-485 is pending for 180 days and I-140 approved with previous employer?

    I am very confused.





    new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • gcseeker2002
    02-07 10:56 AM
    I was reading through a thread here where someone said that since LC substition will be banned soon and 140 will have to be applied within 45 days of labor approval else LC becomes invalid, so it would not be possible to transfer the priority date of a old LC which has I140 approved to a new LC that could be filed in another category since it would be more than 45 days since the old LC was approved. Is this true, if yes, this is the final blow to those apirants in Eb3 aspiring to transfer PD by reapplying in Perm Eb2 and transferring PD based on approved I140. Please respond with comments. Thanks.
    Oh NO, if this happens then it will close the last door on many people.





    2011 Justin Bieber was at Barnes new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber haircut new.
  • justin bieber haircut new.



  • sgupta33
    08-28 03:51 PM
    Hello fellow IV members,

    I am hoping to port to a new job using AC21. I contacted my attorney with various questions about the process, but she told me that she can not respond to my questions because she represents me as well as the current company I work for. For those of you who are looking to port or have already done so, did you face a similar situation - where your attorney could not advise and assist you through the process of porting? How did you resolve this situation? Did you have to find another attorney to help you with porting to a new job?

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    new justin bieber haircut pictures. More Headlines: Justin Bieber
  • More Headlines: Justin Bieber



  • pappu
    08-01 10:16 AM
    KXAN reporter Matt Flener requested the following:

    I’m looking to do a story on immigrants that get bad immigration lawyers. You know, the ones that say they’ll do it for really cheap, yet screw everything up. Do you know what I’m talking about?

    Also, do you know of any other stories through your affiliation with immigration voice that I could work on? Any place where people trying to get into this country legally are not getting a fair chance.

    Sincerely,
    Matt Flener
    Reporter
    KXAN Austin News


    Do we have any one here in Texas (Austin would be better as he can come by and talk to you) whose lawyer experiences are a nightmare? Let me know and I can put you in touch with Matt Flener.
    Thanks for getting IV a media lead.
    pls send all contact info to info at immigrationvoice.org





    new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber haircut new
  • justin bieber haircut new



  • pkv
    06-06 04:34 PM
    I'm in CA and my I-140 was approved by TSC (E-filing) and I-485 is pending at TSC (was filed at NSC initially).

    here are my questions, I need help on...
    1. If I file EAD now, where should I file?? TSC or NSC?
    2. If its NSC (since I'm live in CA), will this filing trigger transfer of case from TSC to NSC??

    who wants to be mess with NSC :)


    Thanks,



    more...


    new justin bieber haircut pictures. Pictures of Justin Bieber new
  • Pictures of Justin Bieber new



  • chanduv23
    09-17 03:27 PM
    I am out - SEE YOU ALL IN DC





    2010 justin bieber new haircut new justin bieber haircut pictures. Justin Bieber has trimmed his
  • Justin Bieber has trimmed his



  • ashoka
    09-26 02:28 PM
    I think everybody has LUD 08/05. So it does not help. I applied 485 on 08/08.



    more...


    new justin bieber haircut pictures. new haircut. justin bieber
  • new haircut. justin bieber



  • martinvisalaw
    06-12 05:18 PM
    The person should be eligible for H-1B (even if 6 years are complete) as he/she has I-140 pending or approved. If I-140 is pending, then H-1B can be filed for 1 year extension, if I-140 is approved then H-1B extension can be upto 3 years.

    My 2 cents.

    Yes, she should be able to extend, but we don't know all the facts so cannot say for sure, especially if the former employer withdraws the I-140.





    hair justin bieber haircut new. new justin bieber haircut pictures. New Justin Bieber Haircuts 6
  • New Justin Bieber Haircuts 6



  • smuggymba
    06-02 10:07 AM
    Buying insurance and filing claim are two completely different things and experiences. The first step of insurance companies is to deny claim...this is built in their business model.

    You have to fight. I'm not sure how fever can be pre-existing unless they have a harvard grad lawyer who can prove that the illness that your mom has causes fever all the time and that fever is a direct outcome of such an illness.

    We desis don't like to spend time running around in courts because of our jobs and work, and these people know that. Fight.



    more...


    new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber haircut new
  • justin bieber haircut new



  • nousername
    07-22 07:57 PM
    Well said

    On a lighter note, you may not even want to prove your legal status. After CIR you'll be in a better position to get adjusted, faster and easier!





    hot More Headlines: Justin Bieber new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber new hairstyle.
  • justin bieber new hairstyle.



  • pitha
    11-19 01:47 PM
    This processing dates is just an act or rather a scam. USCIS and DOS will do what they like. I personally know a lot of people who applied there 485 a month after I did during July 2007 and whose priority date was 6 to 7 months behind me and they got there green card in August 2008 and I did not, I am sure a lot of you are in the same position. Whats the point in looking at these processing dates when there is no order or proper manner in which USCIS processes them, it is worse than a fish market. If we are lucky the monthly bulletin dates might move again (I doubt it), even if it moves you just dont know how far it might move, it might be 1 month or even to 2007. USCIS will then issue GC to 2007 and make a fool of 2004 and 2005 folks. I guess we have no choice but to bear this brutality. I for one have stopped looking at processing dates and even monthly bulletin. On top of it we have Obama\Durbin in control of washington, not sure what sort of nightmarish "immigration reform" they are cooking. I am at a low point, for the first time I am fearing I might have to leave US (or might be kicked out of US by Obama \Durbin "Immigration reform") after comming here and staying legally for 10 years and obeying all the laws.



    more...


    house justin bieber haircut new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • paddy.
    02-04 05:38 PM
    I don't think your design skills are quite good enough yet to be starting a studio. No offense but I think you'd be better off with a bit more practice before you step out in to the world of the design industry.





    tattoo justin bieber haircut new new justin bieber haircut pictures. new justin bieber haircut
  • new justin bieber haircut



  • bekugc
    03-20 04:46 PM
    omg, for a second i thought that there was really a fasting rally in DC...arranged by IV.
    just chill !! :-)



    more...


    pictures Pictures of Justin Bieber new new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • Goodintentions
    01-29 09:16 PM
    Dear All,

    First of all, the idea of this note is to present some facts and thoughts, not to take sides. I am stuck in the GC line for a very long time and I have nothing to gain.

    1. The present GC line is clogged due to the fact that between 2001 - 2003 (or 2004, I do not remember) the H1B quota was increased from 65000 to 130000 and even to 215000 at one point. Most of the skilled folks came from India but there was no proportional increase in GC quota for India

    2. In other words, the US government prefers people to come and work at reduced wages and go back to their native countries. Every year wave after wave of new comers can keep coming, to keep costs low and profitability high, but they will not be encouraged to settle here. Like it or not, Capitalism is all about making money, everything else is secondary!

    3. Many Indian companies stopped processing H1Bs after they realized that despite draconian bonds and vieled threats, the Indian techies on H1Bs switched jobs and started filing for GCs

    4. Currently there is no limit on L1 visas. I am not sure how many actually come with L1 visas, but wherever I have been I have noticed that 80% of the project colleagues hold L1 visas. This implies that this no. could probably run to several thousands. Technically, H1B has been the eyesore to many people who comment about foreign workers though people coming on L1 far outweigh employees on H1. Is this because H1s have the option to file for GC (except ofcourse L1A)?

    5. Under the circumstances, it is not clear how increasing H1Bs will help when there is a continuous inflow of L1 skilled workers over and above the 65000 H1 quota. Further, most of the H1 employees file for their GCs and join the eternal line and the never ending wait. So, in reality (like me) they get stuck with their employers and due to various family commitments, such as grown up children going to high school / college, are forced to pull on and sacrifice their entire active work life, under the threat of job insecurity!

    6. The right and scientific approach would be to take a clear statistical account of all the skilled manpower available (US Citizens, GCs, EAD holders, EB2 / EB3 friends in the endless GC line) and try to map this data with the available jobs and the projected market situation over the next 5 years. Based on the scientific, quantitative analysis the government should decide on bringing in additional workforce. That would be logical and mathematical. There is no point flooding the market and creating social tension.

    7. Instead of further complicating the quagmire of GC, the government should consider granting permanent residency to legal immigrants who have put in 10 continuous years of stay, without any criminal record

    8. It is only in the USA that the system of giving GCs is NOT time bound. In every other western nation, every milestone has a definite pre-defined time period. I do not mind if the US says, "Stay for 20 years to get a GC!" Well , then it becomes a personal choice for one to take it or leave it. Sadly, we do not have this option!

    Let us hope that something will work out before the end of the current term (2012)

    Best wishes!





    dresses justin bieber new hairstyle. new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • Blog Feeds
    05-05 06:50 AM
    As leaders in NAFTA visa processing we like to update our readers on different visa categories and updates. This article is provided by our TN Visa Lawyer, Attorney Andrew Desposito.

    For many who come to the U.S. seeking work, there are only so many visas through which they may legally work. It is because of this issue that U.S. lawmakers have been strict on immigration enforcement of illegal immigrants trying to work in the U.S., in particular those coming from Mexico.

    For Mexicans and Canadians, the nonimmigrant NAFTA professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Mexico and Canada, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the U.S. in a prearranged business activity for a U.S. or foreign employer.

    So what does this mean for you?

    What this means is that if you are a person that works in a certain field, and have the education that corresponds with that field, you may be able to apply for the TN visa. Unlike the H-1B and its cap on how many visas are granted each year, or the J-1 and H-3 visas and their limited durations, the TN visa may be granted for up to three years and can continually be renewed toward the end of its duration. There are certain requirements of eligibility for the TN visa.

    With some exceptions, each profession under the TN visa requires at least a baccalaureate degree as an entry-level requirement. If a baccalaureate degree is required, no work experience may be used to substitute it. In some professions, an alternative criterion to a bachelor�s degree is listed. For some professions, experience or licensing is required in addition to the degree. It is therefore crucial to know what field you may qualify under before seeking this visa.

    Once you have determined that a TN visa is available to you, the next step is to find a U.S. employer willing to hire you in the job category related to your experience. During this time of economic growth, many companies are capable of hiring individuals from Mexico and Canada to fill those positions in the U.S. at very little cost. The visa itself is inexpensive to apply for at the U.S. Consulate or the Port of Entry. This makes it a far more attractive option to U.S. employers instead of the H-1B or L-1A visa and its many filing fees that come with it.

    With an employer willing to sponsor you for the TN visa, all that remains is preparing for your TN visa.

    Preparing a perfect TN Application

    There are many little parts that go into putting together a successful TN visa package. There should be no question in the mind of the immigration officer at the Port of Entry or the U.S. Embassy that you, the employee, meet the position requirements as listed under appendix 1603.D.1 of the TN visa, and that the company is an established business that has the need for your position.

    The immigration officer will ask questions regarding the nature of the business, the position you will be employed in, what your position entails for the company, and may even ask for examples of work that relate directly to the position being applied for.

    The Technical Publications Writer is a TN visa category that many individuals can be qualified to work. The position requires a Baccalaureate or Licenciatura Degree or Post Secondary Diploma or Post Secondary Certificate, and three years experience. The degree requirement is very broad in that all it takes is a degree or diploma in a related field to the company that the position is held. For instance, there was a case where the Technical Publications Writer was to assist a new media company in the design of its materials for publication on its websites, revise product instruction, and review and research social media publications. A degree in English was the related degree necessary to fulfill the duties of her position.


    When trying to figure out if one has the three years experience as a Technical Publications Writer, the occupational outlook handbook provides guidance on whether one can hold such a position. A Technical Publications Writer helps a company by reviewing published materials, recommending revisions or changes, arranging typing, duplication, or distribution of materials, as well as editing, standardizing, or making changes to materials prepared by other writers.

    The Technical Publications Writer may also complete specific writing projects for the company. Looking at a person�s prior work experience, it is not usually difficult to see that many duties one performed were similar to what is required of a Technical Publications Writer.

    Although work experience and degree are the requirements to holding the position, as outlined in the Appendix, a person should be able to bring other work that has been done to show they can produce something that is published. What this means is that an immigration officer at the embassy or the port of entry may feel the person does not fit the job description because they have not published something.

    Although there is nothing in the requirements for that position requiring a published material, it is good to be able to show one�s prior work has been published in some capacity. This is good for when a person applying for the visa gets an officer who does not understand that the word publications in the TN profession does not mean a person must be published to hold the position. A recent client went through this similar situation where they were not convinced the person should be a Technical Publications Writer because they did not have any published material.

    As attorneys who have worked on many TN visas, we know what immigration officers are looking for in their interview with TN professionals. We understand that many of them need to see for themselves how your position and your background meet the requirements of the TN position. We have helped people get TN visas as Engineers, Lawyers, Management Consultants, Technical Publications Writers, and Economists. No matter your personal background, being a professional under a TN visa is as simple as finding out what position fits you best.

    Although some positions do have specific degree requirements, such as a lawyer, other positions require a degree in a related field, such as for the Technical Publications Writer. With an attorney that understands little nuances like this, it is possible to get your TN visa wihttp://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137117.htmlthout the wait through the USCIS process for other work visas.




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2011/04/tn_visa_attorney_the_technical.html)



    more...


    makeup new haircut. justin bieber new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber haircut
  • justin bieber haircut



  • coopheal
    11-05 06:46 AM
    Show your confidence and support to IV by contributing.





    girlfriend new justin bieber haircut new justin bieber haircut pictures. new justin bieber haircut
  • new justin bieber haircut



  • laksmi
    01-24 03:08 PM
    Most of ABCD Lawyer are like that only :), there are good in filing new cases but not good at suggestions.





    hairstyles justin bieber haircut new new justin bieber haircut pictures. justin bieber haircut new.
  • justin bieber haircut new.



  • wizard20740
    07-01 03:46 PM
    My wife's ead was filed in April even though hers was due for expiry only in Oct 2008. Yday her ead was approved (her online status read "card ordered".

    I have also read about one other case in , where the poster had filed too early but still received approval. Only problem is the new ead is valid for a year starting from the filing date, not 1 year from the expry of the old ead.





    nousername
    09-14 07:26 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience.. BTW, were you using your AP for the first time? I have heard that while traveling on AP you need to go through secondary screen, which takes time. Is that true?





    betoaguirre
    01-03 01:16 PM
    Hello friends:
    I am also insterestred in joining the OK state chapter and start taking some action. I am a restrogression victim as probably you all are.
    What to do?
    Thnx...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment