Sunday, June 12, 2011

native american wallpapers

images Native American Wallpaper native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • black_logs
    06-09 10:22 AM
    Uptill 2001/2002 H1B transfer/extensions used to take 15 days to 1 month. Now they take anywhere between 4-8 months. You'll see once the premium I-140 comes into being. The regular I-140 will take forever. Premium processings have implications on regular processing. Basically they are discouraging people to file in regular queue.





    wallpaper native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers. native american wolf
  • native american wolf



  • NewDocinUS
    02-05 01:52 PM
    I am currently looking for any observership positions on B1/B2. Please let know if you have any friends who are doctors or who know any hospitals which offer observerships to international medical graduates.

    Thanks





    native american wallpapers. Native American Wallpapers
  • Native American Wallpapers



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    12-08 05:37 PM
    not a redundant mail..just their process.
    I got the CPO email on Oct 22, a welcome notice in my email on oct 24, actual welcome notices in my snail mail on oct 27 and the actual cards on Oct 30...so it took me 8 to 9 days to get the physical cards.
    I'd say wait till you get the cards in your hand before you travel if you can..it's a different feeling :)





    2011 native american wolf native american wallpapers. Tags: native american android
  • Tags: native american android



  • Hewa
    07-27 01:07 PM
    Hi,

    My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".

    My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.

    Regards
    Kasi

    Use the latest (and valid) I 94. The one that came with the H1 extension.



    more...


    native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • vxg
    08-31 11:52 AM
    I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?

    I am like you, filed in Aug 2007, did first FP in Nov 2007 no second FP notice yet. I checked with my lawyer and several forums and response i got was that FP expires in 15 months and generally USCIS issues second FP notice when they are very close to approving your case. I called TSC and got a nice IO who told me that my FP did expire and he is issuing a request to send me FP notice and i should get one in 30 days. Not sure how it will go but i have heard that IO can approve your case even if FP expired and request FP after approval but before cards are sent.





    native american wallpapers. native american wallpaper.
  • native american wallpaper.



  • whiteStallion
    10-17 03:46 PM
    Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.

    Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
    But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....

    So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...

    If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal...



    more...


    native american wallpapers. Tags: native american warrior
  • Tags: native american warrior



  • jliechty
    July 25th, 2005, 08:29 PM
    This is my first attempt...

    Flat conversion with ACR (exp: +0.30, shadows: 0, brightness: 50, congrast: 25, sat. 0) into the sRGB color space (no need to work in a wider space as nothing was clipping with sRGB)
    Light curve to increase contrast slightly
    USM (amount 17%, radius 50 pixels, threshold 0) for local contrast
    Image resize down for web with Bicubic Sharper
    Smart Sharpen (amount 59%, radius 0.3, remove lens blur, more accurate)
    convert from RGB/16 to RGB/8 and save as JPEG quality 9


    That was done in a few minutes... No guarantee that I could do better if I spent more time on it, and caveat viewer that my monitor isn't calibrated at the moment because I'm waiting on XP x64 drivers from Gretag Macbeth, so if I were to guess, I would speculate that on a properly calibrated monitor the shadows wouldn't be quite as deep as I see them here, but that's a WAG.

    I may try again tomorrow (er, later today - it's past my bedtime) with a bit more on the "creative" side - dodging, burning, and other selective adjustments.





    2010 Native American Wallpapers native american wallpapers. Native American Wallpaper
  • Native American Wallpaper



  • help43
    09-12 09:58 AM
    Please advise on what documents that i need to submit for H1-B amendment

    1) Previous employer Paystubs
    2) Offer letter from new company...
    3) Previous I-94
    4) I-20 ...
    5)-----



    more...


    native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • Canadian_Dream
    03-20 01:31 PM
    IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
    If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.


    Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?





    hair Tags: native american android native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • inthehole
    07-30 03:34 PM
    In my case, I filed in Nebraska on June 16 along with my wife's application. My application is still pending but my wife's got her EAD.



    more...


    native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • chanduv23
    12-08 10:45 PM
    Dear Fellow IVans,
    While we all want to reap benefits of IV, we must keep IV financially strong. A lot of money is needed for professional lobbying. Thats how things work here in America. Nothing is for free here. IV has been the only organization working collectively for your secure future.
    Your continued contributions go a long way towards the grassroots efforts. So please contribute.

    If you have never contributed to IV in any form till now, this is the best chance. This is the best time to step in and chip in with some financial help. Just think of it as 1 month without cable Television.

    So at the least, please step forward and walk the extra mile and contribute. Please contribute for your own cause.





    hot native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers. in
  • native american wallpapers. in



  • GCBy3000
    06-14 05:02 PM
    yes it is like that all these years, but atleast now I hope them to use their idle and rusty brain.

    There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.

    The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...



    more...


    house native american wallpaper native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • ganguteli
    07-07 11:58 AM
    Large scare denials will help people wake up. A lot of these H1B folks with I140 approved and EAD are living in a state of denials. Only when they get RFE or denial they come to IV.
    Unless these people support, people who are in the labor pending stage will not get enough members to help them out.





    tattoo native american wallpaper. native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • extra_mint
    09-15 01:11 PM
    Congratulations ....


    wow !!! freedom when your wife is in India ....go to strip bar and have fun:) you need to enjoy



    more...


    pictures Tags: native american warrior native american wallpapers. native american wallpaper.
  • native american wallpaper.



  • DyersEve
    10-20 10:02 PM
    thnx but do you mean what the text says or the font/format/position of it?





    dresses native american wallpapers. in native american wallpapers. 2004 at a Native American
  • 2004 at a Native American



  • tnite
    03-31 06:24 PM
    Hi All Gurus:

    I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.

    RD: 07/23
    ND: 09/13
    EB2/TSC
    PD:12/04

    I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.

    Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.

    if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??

    Thanks in anticipation.

    If your old employer revokes the I140 when you leave him, you will end up starting your GC process from scratch.
    You can change your employer 180 days after filing your I485 provided your I140 is approved.
    Think twice before you act



    more...


    makeup native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers. native american wallpaper
  • native american wallpaper



  • smartimss
    10-23 10:10 AM
    Spouse application (secondary 485) is approved and received card in 2 months back but mine (primary application) is still pending? Is one in same boat? Please advice?

    India EB3; PD: Feb 2002
    Service Center: NSC
    Receipt Date: 06/06/2007.
    Notice Date: 06/15/2007.





    girlfriend native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers. native american wallpaper.
  • native american wallpaper.



  • gultie2k
    07-07 01:42 PM
    Ganguteli and Saxena...

    Even though your intention may be right...the means is not. Hoping for bad of others to get help is SICK!!





    hairstyles native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers. native american wallpapers.
  • native american wallpapers.



  • leoindiano
    04-06 12:52 PM
    How about this?

    If a company located outside of united states, it cannot apply for more than 300 H1B's? I heard WIPRO and INFOSYS applied 6000 each this year





    nixstor
    07-12 02:47 PM
    Some famous Indian Americans that I googled on. Will it be a good idea to approach / send them notes.


    Politics
    ------
    Kumar P. Barve, State legislator and Majority Leader of the Maryland House of Delegates
    Satveer Chaudhary, state Senator in Minnesota.
    Toby Chaudhuri, Democratic communications strategist.
    Swati Dandekar, an Iowa State Representative
    Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative commentator and author
    Kris Kolluri, New Jersey Commissioner of Transportation.
    Upendra Chivukula, state legislator (New Jersey General Assembly); first Indian-American elected to the NJ legislature.
    Kamala Harris, District Attorney of San Francisco; first Indian-American elected as a D.A. in the United States. Her sister, Maya Harris, was made the Executive Director of the ACLU of Northern California in October 2006.
    Bobby Jindal, U.S. Congressman from Louisiana; former gubernatorial candidate; Republican.
    Raj Mukherji, New Jersey lobbyist and businessman.
    Vij Pawar, New Jersey attorney and former congressional candidate.
    Ramesh Ponnuru, contributing editor at the National Review, political commentator
    Dalip Singh Saund, the first Indian-American congressman, was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California
    S. R. Sidarth, Democratic campaign volunteer who sparked the George Allen "Macaca" incident.
    Shashi Tharoor, Undersecretary General for Communications and Public Information for the United Nations. Candidate for UN general secretary post
    Sanjay Puri, Chairman of USINPAC & USIBA
    Nikki Haley, South Carolina legislator
    Rachel Paulose first woman to become a U.S. Attorney in Minnesota, US Attorney for the District of Minnesota
    Sameer Kanal, Democratic National Convention 2004 delegate for Howard Dean from Washington.
    Dr. Joy Cherian Appointed by President Reagan to be first Asian and Indian American to head the Equal Employemnt Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in 1987

    Thanks for googling this list up. USINPAC tried to portray us as Emigration voice and we will ask them for help. :(

    Guys on the list of Howard Dean/ S R Siddharth etc cannot help us with our cause. The irony is they dont relate our cause at all, because we neither have right to vote nor the right to contribute to their democratic national committee funds

    B T W one andhrite from Detroit gave 1 mil USD to clintons for gracing TANA 2007. I don't know if he is a consulting company owner or a doctor but many andhrites run consulting companies and they would not love us to be freed :)





    indianabacklog
    06-27 08:37 AM
    Dependents do not have an A#. Only the principal applicant. You leave this box blank for the H4 holders application.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment