watzgc
02-12 06:58 PM
You can work upto 240 days after your H1 expiry date while your H1B is pending. To continue working from 241st day, you would need EAD otherwise stop working until the decision is made on H1B.
Hi Wandmaker, Even If I need to work for the same employer do I need to use my EAD ?.
If you say 'Yes' to use EAD, later if I receive my H1B Extension in 1-2 monts, Can I use my H1B for the same employer where I got EAD thru them ?. If so wats the procedure ? . thank u sir.
Hi Wandmaker, Even If I need to work for the same employer do I need to use my EAD ?.
If you say 'Yes' to use EAD, later if I receive my H1B Extension in 1-2 monts, Can I use my H1B for the same employer where I got EAD thru them ?. If so wats the procedure ? . thank u sir.
wallpaper megan fox tattoos. megan fox tattoos wrist. megan
suwarnapatel
07-28 05:47 PM
Thanks Elaine, I may have misrepresented myself all I wanted to ask is:
1. If I apply for a second one, will they cancel my previous one?
2. Will it affect any future chance? And you did say, no to that. Thank you for your response.
Regards,
SP
1. If I apply for a second one, will they cancel my previous one?
2. Will it affect any future chance? And you did say, no to that. Thank you for your response.
Regards,
SP
chantu
06-30 10:19 AM
Chantu, you did not understand my question. My question is not about where i should file NOW, but it's about where i filed LAST YEAR. it's about Question # 11.
I am sorry about that.
I am sorry about that.
2011 megan fox tattoos. megan fox tattoo Daddy,; megan fox tattoo Daddy,
stemcell
07-01 04:07 PM
1.As someone suggested trying for fellowship will skip all the steps to practice OBGYN unrestricted.Again these are very limited spots and usually one needs the right contacts for this IMO.
2.Go the usual route...Pass USMLE Ste1, 2, CS and 3 (4 exams) and then you are ECFMG certified.Once ECFMG certified you can apply for the match (you can apply for the match with one step passed too but chances are you extremely low for an interview call).
The residency match happens once every year...many sources online...just google 'the residency match' and the process is self explanatory with lots of forums on websites like usmleworld.com, kaplan.com,scutwork.com,findaresident.com etc etc
3.My 2 cents most folks in her situation will find OBGYN residency just too much to handle (imagine > 80 hrs/ week for 4 yrs ) after slogging for the exams :rolleyes:
I would also recommend her to look into Physician Assistants programs.She will get a credit considering that she is a physician and she can finish it in 1-1.5 yrs. Work and Lifestyle is good and the money is good too :D.
2.Go the usual route...Pass USMLE Ste1, 2, CS and 3 (4 exams) and then you are ECFMG certified.Once ECFMG certified you can apply for the match (you can apply for the match with one step passed too but chances are you extremely low for an interview call).
The residency match happens once every year...many sources online...just google 'the residency match' and the process is self explanatory with lots of forums on websites like usmleworld.com, kaplan.com,scutwork.com,findaresident.com etc etc
3.My 2 cents most folks in her situation will find OBGYN residency just too much to handle (imagine > 80 hrs/ week for 4 yrs ) after slogging for the exams :rolleyes:
I would also recommend her to look into Physician Assistants programs.She will get a credit considering that she is a physician and she can finish it in 1-1.5 yrs. Work and Lifestyle is good and the money is good too :D.
more...
Refugee_New
08-15 01:18 PM
I had this discussion with my lawyer. This lawywer has been touch with USCIS very closely and understand the process and how the system works (to the best possible for an outsider) and here is what has to say about LUD.
************************
Most I-485 will be adjudicated without any LUD at all. This is an because even today it is the physical file that is being delivered to an IO. IO will not touch the system if there had been no issue or no infomation to update.
If one is getting LUDs on any application, it most likely implies that some information is being updated. LUD most likely are for some reasons.
The process of adjudicating a 485 is multi step with many department involved. When the file reaches an IO for the decision , it is expected to be complete in every respect. If IO has any follow up question or any comments, she would then enter in the system that we se as LUD.
Thus, LUD in most cases ( and not all), if at all, is a potential indication of further delay..
I am not aware of any concrete reason for LUD on an approved I-140. My discussion with USCIS indicate that it may be due to updating of company specific information and not necessary related to individual case. Internally the the system recognize each company by a specific number.
Regarding your question LUD on AP, it should be unrelated to 485 as it is handled by a different department and lower level officials.
***********************************
Hello Sunny,
Do you think i can take your attroney's help to follow-up on my case? Currently no lawyer is representing my case. Do you think hiring your lawyer will help adjudicating my case? Mine is EB2 02/2002. NC Cleared.
************************
Most I-485 will be adjudicated without any LUD at all. This is an because even today it is the physical file that is being delivered to an IO. IO will not touch the system if there had been no issue or no infomation to update.
If one is getting LUDs on any application, it most likely implies that some information is being updated. LUD most likely are for some reasons.
The process of adjudicating a 485 is multi step with many department involved. When the file reaches an IO for the decision , it is expected to be complete in every respect. If IO has any follow up question or any comments, she would then enter in the system that we se as LUD.
Thus, LUD in most cases ( and not all), if at all, is a potential indication of further delay..
I am not aware of any concrete reason for LUD on an approved I-140. My discussion with USCIS indicate that it may be due to updating of company specific information and not necessary related to individual case. Internally the the system recognize each company by a specific number.
Regarding your question LUD on AP, it should be unrelated to 485 as it is handled by a different department and lower level officials.
***********************************
Hello Sunny,
Do you think i can take your attroney's help to follow-up on my case? Currently no lawyer is representing my case. Do you think hiring your lawyer will help adjudicating my case? Mine is EB2 02/2002. NC Cleared.
vactorboy29
10-10 10:27 AM
Thanks for info.
more...
andy garcia
02-21 01:45 PM
Going back home is the only backup streategy. Probably everybody who is not contributing to IV, is depending on this backup plan.
What about the ones that cannot go back home?
We need skill bill.
What about the ones that cannot go back home?
We need skill bill.
2010 Megan Fox was cool too
adde72
07-05 11:25 PM
Whatever the conditions put for immigration number of people to work in USA is increasing. Yearly there is 20 to 30% increase in F1 Visa for past 3 years . And 130k H1b applications also tells the story. Still USA is topmost market for India and China. USA depends on India and China. But opposite also true(India and China dependent on USA). The change of equation unlikely for many decades. Many European countries and Gulf countries are giving temporary visa and no green card. Still huge demand for working in those countries. Immigration is USA is for mutual benefit not just for country but also for immigrants. If dollar value goes down 20 rupees then outsourced jobs will come back to USA and Indian economy also will crash. So ,for developing countries welfare USA economy should be stable
Indian economy is not depend on the dollar value !!!! wake up ..Its not the IT companys any more ..there are infrastructure ,reality and services sectors which are driving india now...our imports cost more than exports ...
Indian economy is not depend on the dollar value !!!! wake up ..Its not the IT companys any more ..there are infrastructure ,reality and services sectors which are driving india now...our imports cost more than exports ...
more...
IAspire
02-21 11:34 PM
Is there a specific stage in the process till which point i have to be in US. If I go back, I will go back to India on a job with the same employer and can come back later with the same employer. Thanks.
hair megan fox tattoos 2011_05.
indyyy
07-18 10:10 AM
This is the website to check labor status at the BEC.
http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/
My case was filed in Nov 2001. In Oct 2006, the DOL stated that they lost my case (I did not receive a 45 day letter). So my lawyer reconstructed my labor and filed it again as per DOL's instruction. I received a 45 day letter in Apr 2007 which showed my case no. Since then I have been checking the case status online.
http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/
My case was filed in Nov 2001. In Oct 2006, the DOL stated that they lost my case (I did not receive a 45 day letter). So my lawyer reconstructed my labor and filed it again as per DOL's instruction. I received a 45 day letter in Apr 2007 which showed my case no. Since then I have been checking the case status online.
more...
shana04
02-16 12:38 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
I would advice you to consult your attorney before you make this decision. Good luck
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
I would advice you to consult your attorney before you make this decision. Good luck
hot latin tattoo quotes. latin
Ramba
08-13 10:55 AM
Hi All,
I have a very starge situation. I have an approved I-140 based on PERM LC - EB3 -India with PD of Jan 2006.
Before July 07, my company substituted me for LC Sub with PD of Jan 2003 and did the I-485 filing based on this pending LC Sub.
(Guys...please dont jump on me for using LC SUB...I work for a one of the biggest tech companies with 60000 employees for 6 years and its their policy to do LC Sub for their employees..i didn't buy the LCs through consulting or some one...). I got EAD renewals, AP etc...Since my LC Sub I-140 is beyond its processing dates, my attorney filed a AILA request and got a reponse saying
"The AILA Liaison committee member working on your case reviewed the petition with an I-140 senior officer at USCIS. It appears that the employee that had the original labor certification application adjusted his status based on the labor certification. Unfortunately, this means that the labor cert and priority date cannot be used for your green card application."
But, they also mentioned that "Your AOS that is pending will continue to be active based on your own approved I-140. This was verified by CIS in their response to our inquiry"
Question 1: My attorney said its an unofficial USCIS/AILA determination. Howmuch to rely on this AILA/USCIS unofficial determination? Because, Still, USCIS case status shows my I-140 is pending. Should i wait until the decision comes on my case?
Question 2: My understanding is that, if the LC is already used, then my LC Sub I-140 will be denied... if the I-140 is denied then the I-485 will also be denied..is it correct?
Question 3: If my above understanding is correct, then how will my AOS will continue to be active based on my original I-140 if my AOS was files uding pending LC Sub-I140? Is it true or they lawyer is giving me a fake answer? I thought you can only change underlying I-140, only if the new I-140s dates are current..in my case Jan 2006 date is not current.....
Please give me your thoughts...I would really appreciate your help...
Whatever response you got from the AILa may be true. If the first employee got GC through that LC (by AC21), you cannot get second one and even you can not port the PD. In nutshell, one LC cannot produce two 140 or 2 GC. You may be lucky, instead of denying your 485, the uscis perhaps replaced underlying first I-140 (LC sub) by your second approved (original) I-140 with PD 2006. Dont rely on web case status check.
I have a very starge situation. I have an approved I-140 based on PERM LC - EB3 -India with PD of Jan 2006.
Before July 07, my company substituted me for LC Sub with PD of Jan 2003 and did the I-485 filing based on this pending LC Sub.
(Guys...please dont jump on me for using LC SUB...I work for a one of the biggest tech companies with 60000 employees for 6 years and its their policy to do LC Sub for their employees..i didn't buy the LCs through consulting or some one...). I got EAD renewals, AP etc...Since my LC Sub I-140 is beyond its processing dates, my attorney filed a AILA request and got a reponse saying
"The AILA Liaison committee member working on your case reviewed the petition with an I-140 senior officer at USCIS. It appears that the employee that had the original labor certification application adjusted his status based on the labor certification. Unfortunately, this means that the labor cert and priority date cannot be used for your green card application."
But, they also mentioned that "Your AOS that is pending will continue to be active based on your own approved I-140. This was verified by CIS in their response to our inquiry"
Question 1: My attorney said its an unofficial USCIS/AILA determination. Howmuch to rely on this AILA/USCIS unofficial determination? Because, Still, USCIS case status shows my I-140 is pending. Should i wait until the decision comes on my case?
Question 2: My understanding is that, if the LC is already used, then my LC Sub I-140 will be denied... if the I-140 is denied then the I-485 will also be denied..is it correct?
Question 3: If my above understanding is correct, then how will my AOS will continue to be active based on my original I-140 if my AOS was files uding pending LC Sub-I140? Is it true or they lawyer is giving me a fake answer? I thought you can only change underlying I-140, only if the new I-140s dates are current..in my case Jan 2006 date is not current.....
Please give me your thoughts...I would really appreciate your help...
Whatever response you got from the AILa may be true. If the first employee got GC through that LC (by AC21), you cannot get second one and even you can not port the PD. In nutshell, one LC cannot produce two 140 or 2 GC. You may be lucky, instead of denying your 485, the uscis perhaps replaced underlying first I-140 (LC sub) by your second approved (original) I-140 with PD 2006. Dont rely on web case status check.
more...
house megan fox tattoos wrist.
fittan
07-16 09:54 AM
Guys,
I am not here to spread rumor or give false hope...but I came across this article in WSJ. It says that the USCIS may allow some earlier July filer....I don't have an account so I cannot read the whole article.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month
Fittan
I am not here to spread rumor or give false hope...but I came across this article in WSJ. It says that the USCIS may allow some earlier July filer....I don't have an account so I cannot read the whole article.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month
Fittan
tattoo megan fox tattoos meaning.

kaylamarie
01-28 12:12 PM
Can any one please reply... 70 views and no replies
more...
pictures megan fox tattoos rib what
beautifulMind
07-16 03:55 PM
No it is the same company
dresses megan fox tattoos. megan fox tattoos marilyn. megan fox tattoos marilyn.
pappu
10-02 07:08 PM
I was also lucky to meet one of their executive editors to whom I explained the issues posed by retrogression. He was very supportive but informed that he has been hearing from the other side as well.( I guess from NumbersUSA).
We too should be pro-active in campaigning to media about our valid cause.
I just sent the following E-mail to the Information Week Editors.
Sub:Your help requested for Skilled IT wokers to get their greencards
Dear Mr.McGee,
]
Regards,
Sreekanth
pls do not forget to mention immigration voice name in your letter so that the reporter can contact Iv for any further information.
We too should be pro-active in campaigning to media about our valid cause.
I just sent the following E-mail to the Information Week Editors.
Sub:Your help requested for Skilled IT wokers to get their greencards
Dear Mr.McGee,
]
Regards,
Sreekanth
pls do not forget to mention immigration voice name in your letter so that the reporter can contact Iv for any further information.
more...
makeup megan fox tattoos rib. megan
USDream2Dust
06-14 09:52 AM
I am planning on buying a house in 30 days. My company would be paying me about 2500$ rent for renting out a part of my house. This is what made me think that I would actually be able to afford house in NJ.
How would that work out? Does 2500/month become additional taxable income? My mortgage payments would be about 3500/month. If it becomes a taxable income we would be screwed big time as we would cross all limits to low tax brackets :(
Also I am a july 07 filer with PD sept 2006 and would have few years before I can get GC. So would my chances of getting a mortgage like 450k are less as I am not permanent resident?
did you guys specified non resident alien in your mortgage application and did it have any affect on rates?
Thanks in advance,
USDream2Dust
How would that work out? Does 2500/month become additional taxable income? My mortgage payments would be about 3500/month. If it becomes a taxable income we would be screwed big time as we would cross all limits to low tax brackets :(
Also I am a july 07 filer with PD sept 2006 and would have few years before I can get GC. So would my chances of getting a mortgage like 450k are less as I am not permanent resident?
did you guys specified non resident alien in your mortgage application and did it have any affect on rates?
Thanks in advance,
USDream2Dust
girlfriend megan fox 2011 hair.

gparr
October 24th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I visited the family farm again and did a series of shots of some of the deteriorated fence. Below are the four best of the effort. I would appreciate some feedback, particularly about composition.
Thanks,
Gary
Farm fence 1
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencerails.jpg
Farm fence 2
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencerail2.jpg
Farm fence 3
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencepoles.jpg
Farm fence 4
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencecorner.jpg
Thanks,
Gary
Farm fence 1
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencerails.jpg
Farm fence 2
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencerail2.jpg
Farm fence 3
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencepoles.jpg
Farm fence 4
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153fencecorner.jpg
hairstyles megan fox tattoos. with Megan
Lasantha
05-04 12:35 PM
Hi all,
I received an RFE on my I-140. I responded to NSC last week with what was requested in RFE. NSC acknowledged receipt of my response. How long do you think it would take for them to take a decision on my case (non-premium process).
gchopes
In my non PP case, they took exactly 60 days as they said they would.
I received an RFE on my I-140. I responded to NSC last week with what was requested in RFE. NSC acknowledged receipt of my response. How long do you think it would take for them to take a decision on my case (non-premium process).
gchopes
In my non PP case, they took exactly 60 days as they said they would.
dwhuser
06-15 11:24 PM
Oh! Thanks for the explanation. We will ask his old employer if he would give us the letter. Honestly I doubt.... if he can give the letter without an active payroll or a Purchase order for a future project. No harm in tring though.....
ak_2006
04-30 05:16 PM
http://www.americasvoiceonline.org/blog/entry/liveblogging_today_starting_at_2pm_est_senate_hear ing_on_immigration_reform/
No comments:
Post a Comment