Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network

images movie The Social Network Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Celebrating “The Social
  • Celebrating “The Social



  • kams
    08-14 08:13 PM
    Congratulations. Glad to see that a 2004 PD also received the approval!





    wallpaper Celebrating “The Social Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. 45 New The Social Network
  • 45 New The Social Network



  • masti_Gai
    02-15 09:15 AM
    :confused:
    why would someone having a GC want a H1 i don't understand. If her hubby is a GC holder obviously she might also be a GC holder. She has rights to work anywhere and for anyone in US.
    If she is still in the process of gettin her GC then she might want to go in for H1 as it takes nearly 2 to 3 yrs for a spouse to get GC if she or he didn't apply during AOS





    Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The story of Mark Zuckerberg
  • The story of Mark Zuckerberg



  • seebi
    03-14 01:10 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/030609_P.html

    See under Improper Denials of I-485 AOS on Priority Date Issue
    I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.





    2011 45 New The Social Network Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The Social Network, Howard
  • The Social Network, Howard



  • uma001
    11-05 11:48 AM
    For a long time, between 2001 to late 2004, All PDs (EB1-EB5) were current. Main reason for this was, labor certification used to take 2-4 years during that time. If you do not have labor certification coming out, you always have visa numbers available. Just when PERM hit, retrogression came in to the picture.

    Thanks Kumar



    more...


    Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The Social Network.
  • The Social Network.



  • bajjuri77
    03-27 11:35 AM
    When you get the statement from an India bank, ask them to include the USD amount as of that date. That way you have both USD and INR amount in the statement.





    Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. in The Social Network
  • in The Social Network



  • rockstart
    07-14 08:02 AM
    First of all its a law so you need to do it. Secondly its not very difficult a very small form on USCIS website to fill and add your pending cases to it. Will not take more than 5 minutes so just do it. There is nothing to lose by filling it.

    Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.



    more...


    Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. quot;The Social Networkquot; Trailer
  • quot;The Social Networkquot; Trailer



  • maddipati1
    01-12 11:13 AM
    nice combo, SS and jealous of others who grow, if ur not WLPOS urself u wud've grown too :) if u have any clue abt jul07 fiasco and aftermath u wudnt be believin 'all izz well' like an ostrich :) 'all izz well' only makes Amir a few mil$s. u still have no clue why i have to even bother to respond to u, do u?





    2010 The story of Mark Zuckerberg Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. movie The Social Network
  • movie The Social Network



  • uma001
    11-04 10:51 PM
    Since nobody attempted to answer your question, let me give a try.

    The answer depends on what is the EB3-PD ? If someone (like me) had a PD of 2001 , then it would have become current more than a couple of times. Just in the last two years my PD became current thrice (including July Fiasco), and am still waiting for my approval.

    But if you are asking how many times did EVERYONE became current, then possibly only once (The July '07 fiasco). I can tell this for sure since 2000. I am not aware of any info before that year.

    I heard that once every 5 years every category becomes current. I think in 2000 or 2001, Every category became current, I am not sure.



    more...


    Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The Social Network Movie Mark
  • The Social Network Movie Mark



  • pthoko
    08-03 01:06 PM
    Yes





    hair The Social Network, Howard Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The Social Network budged
  • The Social Network budged



  • gc_bucs
    03-25 01:10 PM
    Well this is a organization that is run by volunteers and given what they are already doing I personally don't expect them to notify everytime a web fax is put up. I just make it a point to check the website regularly and do whatever I can to chip in...thats my 2 cents...
    Well How do you know that all the members who are registered with IV is aware of this Webfax? Did you guys notify them in anyway? Do you expect/mandate all the IV members should be checking the website/forums all the time? No Hard feeling.... Just my 2 cents



    more...


    Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. “The Social Network” looks at
  • “The Social Network” looks at



  • gc1024
    07-17 07:04 PM
    my lawyer missed the 2nd july deadline even when he had all the papers. Now i am asking him to meet 30th july deadline he is not responding . what are the papers needed to file I485. Can I file it without lawyers help? He does have my immunization papers


    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5132

    Don't forget to read the disclaimer.





    hot The Social Network. Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Mark Zuckerberg in quot;The
  • Mark Zuckerberg in quot;The



  • wizpal
    02-26 09:55 AM
    She could pursue Masters on H4 visa as well. It has its own merits and disadvantages. Advantages are she would be eligible to in-state tution waiver(Which is significant) and could complete the program at her own pace. Disadvantage is that she would NOT be eligible for any scholorship and can not work while on H4.



    more...


    house Mark Zuckerberg Took Facebook Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The Social Network, a movie
  • The Social Network, a movie



  • billu
    05-10 12:26 PM
    By all means, I differ from your views, without discussion how we will we know what is going to be in the bill. the proposals are blue print summary of what is in store for a legislative effort. There should be always different viewpoints in a debate. NOBODY is going to have heart attack because of that. And this is not speculation this is actual summary of the proposals.

    But again. IGNORANCE IS BLISS! but sometimes that Bliss make you blush! and it is dangerous sometimes. so go wtih the wind. :):o

    well discussion is always welcome but do you mean that by discussing in the forums, you will have an effect on what will happen to the bill in the senate?i am all for any steps that will have a direct or indirect impact on the future of the bill. but do you really think that by arguing and debating with each other about what should happen will have any impact on the future of the legal immigration??





    tattoo in The Social Network Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Natalie Portman On Her #39;Social
  • Natalie Portman On Her #39;Social



  • immiguy
    07-18 01:25 PM
    Hi,
    Hello all,
    Here is my situation.My Pirority date is March 2005 and my category is EB3. My 485 and my spouse;s ( as my dependent) was filed through my compnay on July 2nd.

    My spouse's company's had independently started processing is GC under EB2.His priority date is June 2007.He got his labor approved last week and is eligible for i-140 and 485 right now.

    At this time, which category is most benefitial to us? EB3 from March 2005 or EB2 from July 2007?

    Gurus, please help



    more...


    pictures quot;The Social Networkquot; Trailer Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. The Social Network Part Two?
  • The Social Network Part Two?



  • Bytes4Lunch
    04-09 04:47 PM
    Whether they IO at Port of Entry asked anything about your H1B Visa?

    Nopes, in my case the officer was polite and just asked what my previous status was, to which I said "H1". I asked him if I will lose my H1 status when I enter on AP and he said yes, which was true as your new visa status becomes "Parolee". You can still work on H1 without using EAD, which is what I am doing now.
    Its ok and legal to use your AP to travel back. See this recent Murthy Bulletin http://murthy.com/mb_pdf/032108_P.html

    I still don't have an answer to my original question, anybody ?





    dresses Mark Zuckerberg in quot;The Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
  • Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook



  • inskrish
    08-21 11:13 PM
    Well, most of us July filers--including myself--are little stressed out due the Receipt Notice issues, but now I have learned how to live happy even at hard times. Here is how I imagine the NSC center works. A busy morning at NSC mail room.:)

    Mail room Clerk: Good morning officer! Today's quota of I-485 Receipt Entry is 3000. In what order I have to pull the 3000 applications from the mound of applications?

    Officer: Order? Are you out of your mind? Did you forget my instructions? Go to Rack # 10 and pull 1000 applications, and go to Rack # 15 and pull 1200 applications, and finally go to Rack # 21 and pull 700 applications. It will take just take 10 minutes. If you sort all these applications, it will take hours and hours. Try to be a smart man. OK?

    Clerk: Yes sir, I will do it 10 minutes.
    (Clerks completes the officier's instruction and comes back with the applications, but seems confused)

    Clerk:Sir, it looks like we pulled only 2900 applications, but still we need 100 more.

    Officer: What? How did it happend? OK. Let me think. Go to the 'Rejected Applications' rack and pull 100 applications, closing your eyes. It is important you close your eyes and pull the application. Understand?

    Clerk: Yes, sir.

    (The clerk gets the 100 applications from the 'Rejected Applications' rack)

    Clerk: Sir, I am done.

    Officer: OK. Now, one final time. Count the applications and make sure we have only 3000 applications.

    (The clerk counts the applications again....)

    Clerk: In a panic voice, says, "Sir, I don't know how this happend, but we have 3600 applications instead of 3000, but I did't make any mistake, Sir.

    Officer:Man, you are always a pain in my ass. Now we have 600 more applications in hand..Hmmm.. Let me think. OK, just transfer these 600 applications to TSC, and today's problem is solved.

    Clerk: Yes, sir.

    Officer: Bye, see you tomorrow.


    Regards,
    IK



    more...


    makeup The Social Network Movie Mark Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Mark Zuckerberg Took Facebook
  • Mark Zuckerberg Took Facebook



  • diptam
    02-24 04:30 PM
    The rule is if company B files a Labor 365 days before your H expiration then that H could be extended. However L visa probably doesn't have a specified time limit like 6 yrs. So theoretically you could let companyB file Perm and I-140 for you and keep working in Company A till your Priority date become current and you get EAD.

    But the best practical option is to jump to Company B via H1 and let them file the Labor and you continue extending the H1 as I'm doing. Once EAD comes you could trash the H1 or even transfer that H1 to a 3rd company.

    The choice is yours !

    Thanks again guys.

    Well company A can file my GC but the issue is that the financial books of company A are not clear right now. Hence there are chances I-140 will be refused even if I file on EB1.

    Company B is willing to take me but the issue is how do I join B. The options which I see are that B files my GC under EB2 or EB3 and I continue to work with company A till then. But then in EB2/EB3 the processing will take years till I get my EAD and join company B.





    girlfriend Natalie Portman On Her #39;Social Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Posts Tagged #39;The Social
  • Posts Tagged #39;The Social



  • munnu77
    07-19 03:07 PM
    sorry..i didnt log in for a few days..
    he applied from texas from an american company EB3





    hairstyles “The Social Network” looks at Mark Zuckerberg The Social Network. Mark Zuckerberg, Creator of
  • Mark Zuckerberg, Creator of



  • apahilaj
    01-25 07:30 PM
    yes we can just pray

    Not really...

    Stand up for yourself and please mail the letters if you haven't done so.





    getta05
    03-27 03:06 PM
    I dont understand.
    Why is it limited to 5%?





    cdeneo
    06-18 02:07 PM
    Since many are about to file their I 485 petitions, there was some talk about some advantages to filing this petition when the new fee structure goes into effect end of July.

    One might be able to wait till mid July to see the August bulletin come out, if PD still current then could file in August with the new fee structure.

    Question I had was -
    What are the advantages if any to filing when the new fee structure is in place?
    or should one file the earliest date one can, say 1st week of July?

    I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this. Thanks!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment