gopikrishnayr
09-07 10:34 AM
I just spoke to my attorney and according to him there might be other repurcussions if I block the check. It seems he has heard cases where Federal govt can do proceedings against you for blocking a check and you might end up paying more. Did anyone block their checks sucessfuly and not get into any issues.
wallpaper Screenshots Love Quotes:
mmk123
07-29 12:18 PM
Humor is the best way we can take a break from this entire immigration stuff, rules, recession.
********************
A conversation between some journalists and Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf was leaked to media.
Journalist A: Welcome, Prof. Meat-Loaf. I have heard a lot about you. Why are you working so aggressively against G-1b visas? You teach Computers, right? You also seem to have more publications on this topic than in CS.
Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: Let me tell the truth. Yes, these *outsider* kids are very smart, they do all cutting-edge research, that I cannot keep-up the pace with. They have hijacked all the research which I could have done. If we don't allow them to do research, then I will get a chance to do it in few years. Writing Unix/Linux tutorials is not going to help much. I need my job security. Hence I had to work for this job. It's secure and easy for me to keep doing it.
Journalist B: Ok, we understand. This is similar to blaming others for your own problems. It is convenient and easy. But, why do you think that entire G-1b visa program is bad? If there are any bad apples, we identify and throw the bad apples and not the entire basket, right?
Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: I actually favor family immigration (look at my biography). I cannot oppose family program and I need something to oppose to keep my payroll running. G-1b is a favorite program to target as politically those guys cannot speak or do anything in return and that makes my point looks more sound and firm. My friend, Mr. Tom Jerry from GutterShield also favors the same program (look at his biography too) and shields my comments. Also, bringing in more unskilled labor helps me having same level of conversation with them instead of feeling left out.
Journalist A: Gotcha! Why do prefer O11 visa over G-1b visa?
Prof: Yes, O11 visa helps us bring best and brightest like models etc. They help this economy by luring us to consume expensive designs and to talk about them during lunch hour. As letter *O* looks like zero - I would like to return it back to ones who gave it to us.
Journalist B: Have you ever thought of grooming more students from here under your able guidance. That's the real solution to this. May be we all should focus on STEM education for some time than speaking about idols and proms. May be a geek should deserve the same attention in school like a football player.
Corporations in capitalistic society will use the same principle for everything - If you can't produce it (goods or services); buy it!
Prof: Nope, firstly that's time-consuming and will need a lot of effort. I love short-cuts. Secondly, everywhere I see these outsider graduate students - why should I groom them?
(Corn and Jerry suddenly start singing and dancing... their friend Piano and "Due Drops" join in)
Corn and Jerry, yes papa,
G1 visa, no papa,
raising the bar, no papa,
let's fool people, ha ha ha..
Journalists A and B: Gotcha! Thanks for now!
Prof: Nice meeting you, what's your name?
Journalist A: Mr. We-wake from BusinessYear!
Journalist B: Ms. Herbs from BusinessMonth!
********************
********************
A conversation between some journalists and Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf was leaked to media.
Journalist A: Welcome, Prof. Meat-Loaf. I have heard a lot about you. Why are you working so aggressively against G-1b visas? You teach Computers, right? You also seem to have more publications on this topic than in CS.
Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: Let me tell the truth. Yes, these *outsider* kids are very smart, they do all cutting-edge research, that I cannot keep-up the pace with. They have hijacked all the research which I could have done. If we don't allow them to do research, then I will get a chance to do it in few years. Writing Unix/Linux tutorials is not going to help much. I need my job security. Hence I had to work for this job. It's secure and easy for me to keep doing it.
Journalist B: Ok, we understand. This is similar to blaming others for your own problems. It is convenient and easy. But, why do you think that entire G-1b visa program is bad? If there are any bad apples, we identify and throw the bad apples and not the entire basket, right?
Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: I actually favor family immigration (look at my biography). I cannot oppose family program and I need something to oppose to keep my payroll running. G-1b is a favorite program to target as politically those guys cannot speak or do anything in return and that makes my point looks more sound and firm. My friend, Mr. Tom Jerry from GutterShield also favors the same program (look at his biography too) and shields my comments. Also, bringing in more unskilled labor helps me having same level of conversation with them instead of feeling left out.
Journalist A: Gotcha! Why do prefer O11 visa over G-1b visa?
Prof: Yes, O11 visa helps us bring best and brightest like models etc. They help this economy by luring us to consume expensive designs and to talk about them during lunch hour. As letter *O* looks like zero - I would like to return it back to ones who gave it to us.
Journalist B: Have you ever thought of grooming more students from here under your able guidance. That's the real solution to this. May be we all should focus on STEM education for some time than speaking about idols and proms. May be a geek should deserve the same attention in school like a football player.
Corporations in capitalistic society will use the same principle for everything - If you can't produce it (goods or services); buy it!
Prof: Nope, firstly that's time-consuming and will need a lot of effort. I love short-cuts. Secondly, everywhere I see these outsider graduate students - why should I groom them?
(Corn and Jerry suddenly start singing and dancing... their friend Piano and "Due Drops" join in)
Corn and Jerry, yes papa,
G1 visa, no papa,
raising the bar, no papa,
let's fool people, ha ha ha..
Journalists A and B: Gotcha! Thanks for now!
Prof: Nice meeting you, what's your name?
Journalist A: Mr. We-wake from BusinessYear!
Journalist B: Ms. Herbs from BusinessMonth!
********************
hopefulgc
01-26 02:33 PM
Sounds like a far shot.. but if government can start distributing money.. why in the name of all that is Holy can they not do this:
"All pending immigration adjustment applications get expedited with an appendage clause that the beneficiaries need to express commitment to staying in US by buying a residence."
How will that not help the ailing real estate market? I know this idea has been shot down gazillion times ... but we need to really stop looking through the cloudy kaliedoscope to atleast give this idea the merit it deserves.
After all these is something called as 'GC by investment'. Why not something in between?
The good part is that then anybody opposing this would then be indirectly opposing the future and much needed growth in US.
<EOM>
"All pending immigration adjustment applications get expedited with an appendage clause that the beneficiaries need to express commitment to staying in US by buying a residence."
How will that not help the ailing real estate market? I know this idea has been shot down gazillion times ... but we need to really stop looking through the cloudy kaliedoscope to atleast give this idea the merit it deserves.
After all these is something called as 'GC by investment'. Why not something in between?
The good part is that then anybody opposing this would then be indirectly opposing the future and much needed growth in US.
<EOM>
2011 Love Quotes Peace; Love Quotes

msp1976
02-26 04:20 PM
can she accept fellowship on H4?
I doubt it...Ask the school the question...Schools nowadays have dedicated international students services....
Any type of work is not acceptable on H4...Fellowship would constitute work..Wouldn't it ???....
I doubt it...Ask the school the question...Schools nowadays have dedicated international students services....
Any type of work is not acceptable on H4...Fellowship would constitute work..Wouldn't it ???....
more...
jsb
10-30 12:13 PM
^^^^^^bump^^^^^
Can anybody tell what does ^^^^bump^^^^ mean. Is it that the message is deleted by someone, or moved elsehwhere?
Can anybody tell what does ^^^^bump^^^^ mean. Is it that the message is deleted by someone, or moved elsehwhere?
techskill
09-24 12:33 PM
People might also get the Last Due Date for rfe cases.
more...
AmitBohra
04-17 02:19 PM
i talked to my lawyer and he says you need to withdraw the old 485 and apply for new 485 using marriage. he also said that once i withdraw my 485 based on employment my EAD will be revoked too and till i dont get my EAD through marriage i can work. All this didnt make any sense to me. I think he doesnt know what is he talking.
I believe more in IV gurus....
Oh fiancee and finance so damn confusing...I wish i could get some finance...lol
I believe more in IV gurus....
Oh fiancee and finance so damn confusing...I wish i could get some finance...lol
2010 Enjoy our short love quotes
randomdude
04-21 09:31 AM
From the replies it looks like the H1 can indeed be applied for. The debatable issue is whether the H1 is valid for 3 more years or two....but thats not a pressing matter at this time...
more...
bestofall
06-28 12:56 PM
I dont know how true it is..I found the article at this site
Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)
Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)
I think this is sick if its real
please see this ..This happens in our own India
File:Ganesh Beedies.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ganesh_Beedies.JPG).
I have seen 'Lakshmi Wines" every where in India
Lakshmi Wines R.T. Nagar|Lakshmi Wines Bangalore|Lakshmi Wines 80 Feet Road Contacts on Sulekha (http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/bangalore/food-dining/beverages/alcoholic-beverages/r-t-nagar/lakshmi-wines.htm)
Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)
Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)
I think this is sick if its real
please see this ..This happens in our own India
File:Ganesh Beedies.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ganesh_Beedies.JPG).
I have seen 'Lakshmi Wines" every where in India
Lakshmi Wines R.T. Nagar|Lakshmi Wines Bangalore|Lakshmi Wines 80 Feet Road Contacts on Sulekha (http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/bangalore/food-dining/beverages/alcoholic-beverages/r-t-nagar/lakshmi-wines.htm)
hair love quotes and sayings for
glus
02-15 09:17 AM
Thank you very much. do you know suppose if we go for stamping our visa and for some reason they reject it, can we still enter USA? I am just trying to evaluate different options and the risks in each of them so that we can choose the best that works for us....
What you are talking about is an automatic visa revalidation. You can re-enter the US from Canada on an expired visa if you have a valid I-94 and h1 extension. However, if you visa stamping is denied for any reason while being in Canada, you will NOT be able to re-enter anymore. Usually, the consular officer takes away your I94 or makes a note that a visa was not issued. At that point, you need a valid, unexpired visa to re-enter the US, or you have to go to your home country for visa stamping.
G
What you are talking about is an automatic visa revalidation. You can re-enter the US from Canada on an expired visa if you have a valid I-94 and h1 extension. However, if you visa stamping is denied for any reason while being in Canada, you will NOT be able to re-enter anymore. Usually, the consular officer takes away your I94 or makes a note that a visa was not issued. At that point, you need a valid, unexpired visa to re-enter the US, or you have to go to your home country for visa stamping.
G
more...
lonedesi
06-04 01:56 PM
I believe that if you travel after the expiration date on the visa stamped on your passport, you will need to go to the US consulate in India to get a multiple entry stamp to be able to return to the US. It is advisable that you don't travel unless you absolutely have to. You may want to renew your H1b and then go for the stamping. That way, you will have the stamping valid for the next 3 years.
You may want to consult your attorney before you travel, as this is my personal opinion.
You may want to consult your attorney before you travel, as this is my personal opinion.
hot Screenshots Cute Love Quotes:
dummgelauft
01-25 06:23 PM
You are obviously very very new to this, aren't you...
No, they are not working overtime.
No, they are not working overtime.
more...
house emo love quotes and pictures.
ashneels2001
12-06 11:14 AM
In thi case you can only get GC if you remain alive while serving the US Army. Remember they want to put you in front of the enemy first before they pu their citizens.
tattoo Screenshots Cute Love Quotes:

dealsnet
02-07 09:34 AM
Visit visa is only for the max. 6 months. No guarenty they will give that. I know many people got 1-3 months only. My mother used to come here for 6 months and go back to India for 1 months and again come back and stay 6 months. The 3rd time at the JFK, they told her this is your last entry in visit visa and give her 3 months. They told her if you come next time, she will send back as blacklisted. Because she abused the visit visa and stayed most of the time here in US for the couple of years. My sister is a US citizen by then and she filed AOS and I-130 for her and my mother got her GC in 6 months. My friend bring his father here and his father was hospitalized due to a heart attack. He got a bill for 90K. Now he is paying it by installments, because be sponser him. He is liable to pay it. He hired a lawyer, but finally he agreed to pay. So don't bring any one here without taking medical insurance. Parents are not come into H4 catagory.
From IRS point of view, parents are considered dependents if you are taking care of them at home. You could bring them on visitor VISA mentioning that they will be here for medical treatment. You may have to show proof of Insurance etc ... in the affidavit of support. Medical exprenses are costly here. That is the only problem.
From IRS point of view, parents are considered dependents if you are taking care of them at home. You could bring them on visitor VISA mentioning that they will be here for medical treatment. You may have to show proof of Insurance etc ... in the affidavit of support. Medical exprenses are costly here. That is the only problem.
more...
pictures tattoo deserve love quotes,
nat23
10-29 02:57 PM
I would wait to see the text of the Bill before coming to any conclusion.
dresses xanga love quotes and
reddog
01-23 12:15 PM
As long as you are getting paid for the posistion your H1B co has hired you for, and are getting paystubs to prove that, you are fine.
You had a client and you were getting paid by your H1b employer, now you are getting paid cos you are working for your H1b employer directly. that is how I read it.
Your H1B petitioning company has to give a letter stating your continous employment with them, and that should be good.
PS: Techincally and legally speaking, you are borderline OK, however, with all the facts you have stated, it is illegal for you to be in the US on an H1B.
You had a client and you were getting paid by your H1b employer, now you are getting paid cos you are working for your H1b employer directly. that is how I read it.
Your H1B petitioning company has to give a letter stating your continous employment with them, and that should be good.
PS: Techincally and legally speaking, you are borderline OK, however, with all the facts you have stated, it is illegal for you to be in the US on an H1B.
more...
makeup LOVE QUOTES - lovely quotes,
vactorboy29
02-19 06:55 PM
Also, how USCIS knows I am working on EAD and not H1B (assuming I have valid EAD and H1B)
If you change from h1b to EAD you have to file one form (name i forgot) and your employer will send it Immigration office.
If you change from h1b to EAD you have to file one form (name i forgot) and your employer will send it Immigration office.
girlfriend love quotes graphics

Happyday
07-26 11:36 AM
SENATOR CORNYN IS THE CHAIR OF THE INDIA CAUCUS IN THE U.S. SENATE
WHO: U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas
WHEN: Thursday,August 9,
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Speech: 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Lakeway Inn, New Glass Ballroom
SPONSOR: Rotary Club/Lakeway
Lake Travis
COST: $250 per table of 10,
or $25 per individual
RESERVATIONS: MANDATORY!
10 Tables are being reserved
for Rotary & Guests
20 Table reservations will
be taken and must be paid for
by July 27, 2007!
CONTACT: To make table reservations
Doug Lindgren at 261-0086
OR
Renee Verhoff-Matta at 261-5984
I am trying to get a seat. Can some one else also try to reserve some seats may be a table, ( Money will be divided by the attendees).We would be able to put across the issues of " Unused Visa" and " h1b Increase" and about solving the issues of GC backlog. Ping me a pvt message. We all can meet and discuss , on how to go ahead. Let's meet together before meeting Cornyn.
WHO: U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas
WHEN: Thursday,August 9,
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Speech: 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Lakeway Inn, New Glass Ballroom
SPONSOR: Rotary Club/Lakeway
Lake Travis
COST: $250 per table of 10,
or $25 per individual
RESERVATIONS: MANDATORY!
10 Tables are being reserved
for Rotary & Guests
20 Table reservations will
be taken and must be paid for
by July 27, 2007!
CONTACT: To make table reservations
Doug Lindgren at 261-0086
OR
Renee Verhoff-Matta at 261-5984
I am trying to get a seat. Can some one else also try to reserve some seats may be a table, ( Money will be divided by the attendees).We would be able to put across the issues of " Unused Visa" and " h1b Increase" and about solving the issues of GC backlog. Ping me a pvt message. We all can meet and discuss , on how to go ahead. Let's meet together before meeting Cornyn.
hairstyles These true love quotes are
jonty_11
06-21 05:16 PM
Use your DigiCam
Take pictures on white/light Background
Focus till your waist ( important ).
Then take the card/chip to walmart.
Use the photocenter/kiosk there,
opt for wallet size,$.28 ( each wallet order will print 2 pictures in it )
autoadjust / manual contrast for extra brightness and print it.
collect in 1/2 hr, cut the pictures as needed.
I paid $2 total.
:)
I can probably do it for $0 if I use my passport photo software ..dont have to go to Walmart..
Point is my lawyer has recommended against using Digital Paper.
Passport Pix are supposed to be on Polaroid Paper - is what he recommends. I didnt find anything regarding this on INS Photo specification site..but I will stick to what my lawyer says.
Take pictures on white/light Background
Focus till your waist ( important ).
Then take the card/chip to walmart.
Use the photocenter/kiosk there,
opt for wallet size,$.28 ( each wallet order will print 2 pictures in it )
autoadjust / manual contrast for extra brightness and print it.
collect in 1/2 hr, cut the pictures as needed.
I paid $2 total.
:)
I can probably do it for $0 if I use my passport photo software ..dont have to go to Walmart..
Point is my lawyer has recommended against using Digital Paper.
Passport Pix are supposed to be on Polaroid Paper - is what he recommends. I didnt find anything regarding this on INS Photo specification site..but I will stick to what my lawyer says.
sripk
07-18 08:52 PM
Below is a draft statement i prepared and appreciate if you can review it and suggest any changes reqd if this is not convincing.
I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>
Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
-Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.
Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?
I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>
Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
-Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.
Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?
mdipi
11-18 03:18 PM
the 15 ppl...lol, j/k.
No comments:
Post a Comment