Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lebron james shoes 7

images Nike Lebron james Zoom golden lebron james shoes 7. Nike Lebron James Men#39;s Low
  • Nike Lebron James Men#39;s Low



  • sodh
    07-27 04:08 PM
    You really do not need your labor certificate. You do not need the A# as it is optional. Leave it blank.

    You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.
    Do not leave them blank write none in the Allien#





    wallpaper Nike Lebron James Men#39;s Low lebron james shoes 7. Lebron James new basketball
  • Lebron James new basketball



  • austingc
    08-18 02:31 PM
    What do you guys think about Jadoo TV? I heard that it's good and no monthly fees.
    Is anyone using it?





    lebron james shoes 7. Nike Air Max LeBron James 7
  • Nike Air Max LeBron James 7



  • santb1975
    12-10 08:17 AM
    For question 2 - you just have to put a reminder for yourself and make a contribution of 10$ every month to donations at immigrationvoice.org. May be this can be done on par with the rent/ mortgage/ credit card bill/car payment that happens every month

    Hello-

    1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
    2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?

    When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
    Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.

    If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.

    My Contributions:
    $50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
    Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
    $25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
    Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.





    2011 Lebron James new basketball lebron james shoes 7. Tags: lebron james shoes 7,
  • Tags: lebron james shoes 7,



  • royus77
    05-28 11:19 PM
    Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.

    Can you share your company lawyer's name before when you are spreading these kind of speculative rumors ....use commonsense before posting



    more...


    lebron james shoes 7. Nike Lebron James 7 Shoes
  • Nike Lebron James 7 Shoes



  • krishmunn
    03-04 12:28 PM
    Also from Attorney blogs ---- If the employer does not file a new LCA (and you are not in a position to ask for it or quit the job), send a mail to Employer asking for a copy of new LCA as of first day of work in the new site. By law , it is employer's responsibility to file a new LCA and give a copy to you. If you send the mail, it is a proof that you have been trying to be on right side of law and employer is at fault.

    If in future, you are held accountable for falling out of status, attorneys will probably be able to convince CIS that it is not your fault and save your case.





    lebron james shoes 7. Nike Lebron James Men#39;s
  • Nike Lebron James Men#39;s



  • srini1976
    07-17 10:59 AM
    Please change the title of the thread.
    It is misleading.



    more...


    lebron james shoes 7. Lebron James Shoes 7 - Blue
  • Lebron James Shoes 7 - Blue



  • Sunx_2004
    10-17 07:16 PM
    July 17th no receipt yet

    Just chill
    ;)

    My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?

    Thanks,

    Kapil





    2010 Nike Air Max LeBron James 7 lebron james shoes 7. Nike Lebron james Zoom golden
  • Nike Lebron james Zoom golden



  • camilopino
    01-08 03:34 PM
    Is there any relation between biometrics and the final green card approval time?

    I have got annecdotal info from several friends. With one exception (because of a name check process that has taken over two years!) most people receive the green card around three months after the biometrics.

    Is that the case?



    more...


    lebron james shoes 7. white/red New lebron james
  • white/red New lebron james



  • tinkugadu
    07-04 10:06 PM
    If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.

    When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.

    For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.

    i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.

    i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.





    hair Tags: lebron james shoes 7, lebron james shoes 7. Lebron James II Shoes
  • Lebron James II Shoes



  • mdmd10
    08-03 01:31 PM
    My EB2 I-140 is pending at NSC since 1st May 2007. I have a PD of 5th May 2004, which is current as of August, but looks like until my I-140 is approved, I would still have to wait.



    more...


    lebron james shoes 7. Lebron James Shoes 7 - Pure
  • Lebron James Shoes 7 - Pure



  • tampacoolie
    06-30 05:30 PM
    :eek: right on the money. You hit the selfish lawyers head with nail here. There is no way that USCIS can reject your case. job well done.





    hot Nike Lebron James 7 Shoes lebron james shoes 7. LeBron James VII shoes-7
  • LeBron James VII shoes-7



  • doubleyou
    05-19 04:39 PM
    Pappu,
    1)do you know what is the difference between the name check and background check., or is it the same thing.
    2) Will getting the congressional office to follow up raise any red flag?
    3) What other options to follow up, SR, multiple time, first waiting for IO, then extended check-6 months, now background check.
    4)Does having two I140 mean anything in the delay



    more...


    house LeBron James 7 PS Basketball lebron james shoes 7. Kids Nike Lebron James 7
  • Kids Nike Lebron James 7



  • ramaonline
    11-19 03:16 AM
    F1 requires non-immigrant intent. Change of status to F1 may be difficult once you have filed for I140/485





    tattoo Nike Lebron James Men#39;s lebron james shoes 7. Lebron James 7 PS Shoes are
  • Lebron James 7 PS Shoes are



  • gc_chahiye
    12-17 03:22 AM
    Team,

    Here is my situation: I was working for a company A as a systems analyst and filed my GC on July, 2004 in RIR. Got the Labor approved in December 2006.

    But I have transfered my H1B to company B in November, 2005 as a systems analyst and filed my GC in Jan, 2007 in PERM. Got my LC and 140 approved in April, 2007 + filed AOS in July, 2007. Still I am continuing my services with company B on H1B (H1b expires on Sep, 2008).

    I am having difficulties with Company B, they are creating problems and planning to lay me off soon. I am very much concerned and worried about it since I live with two little kids.

    My previous employer (company A) willing to take me back but I have the folloiwng questions and would really appreciate and thank you for your answers.

    1. If I want to keep my status with H1B only and transfer my H1 to company A, will that cause any issues to my AOS of company B?


    if your new employer revokes your I-140 before 180 days of your 485-filing, your AOS is gone.


    2. As I mentioned company A has my LC approved, if I transfer my H1B to comapny A, can file my 140 with company A again? If Yes, will that impact my AOS of company B?


    you can file I-140, it does not impact AOS from B. In fact at this stage (assuming there was no fraud anywhere) if you simply wait 180 days past the receipt date of your I-485, even B cannot harm your AOS...


    3. If I transfer H1B and continue my services with company A, how does we port ACT21 to my status? Is it must to use EAD to use ACT 21?


    wait 180 days past your I-485 filing, then just do an H1 transfer to A. Using EAD is not mandatory.


    4. If I jump on ACT 21 using my EAD from company B to company A, can I file my 140 with company A? if Yes, will that impact my AOS of company B?


    you cna file a new I-140 with A, it does not impact AOS with B. Once htat I-140 is approved, you can even consider interfiling it into your existing 485, so your PD is automatically bumped up.


    5. If I change the employer after 180 days, current employer (company B) will have any authority to create any problems with AOS or with approved 140?


    they can withdraw your I-140. That DOES NOT impact your AOS in any way.
    Wait 180 days, and you are safe from B.


    6. If I filed my 140 with company A and got denied, what happens with AOS from comapny B?


    typically nothing. In rare cases USCIS has gone back to look at previous petitions. If the reason your I-140 with A is denied also applies to the I-140 with B, they can go back and revoke that too. However its extremely rare from what I know.


    Guys once again I really appreciate your time and please give me some suggestions as I am very badly in need of your help.


    just chill. The most critical thing at this stage is to allow teh 180 days to pass peacefully without getting your GC sponsor worked up.

    Confucious had said, when it comes to 485 and AC-21, be smart and patiently wait for the time to pass before you transform from your pre 180 days avatar (http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/cute_baby_2006/cute_baby_nov06_ruby_400.jpg) to your post 180 days avatar (http://www.niten.org.br/artigossensei/cafecomsensei/mai2007/killbill.jpg).



    more...


    pictures Lebron James Shoes 7 - Blue lebron james shoes 7. new lebron james shoes 2011.
  • new lebron james shoes 2011.



  • saibaba
    10-01 11:28 AM
    Here I am planning to send following letter: Please suggest me ASAP if any changes. I really appericiate your feedback.

    Director,
    US BUREAU OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
    P.O. Box 805887
    Chicago, IL 60680-4120

    ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Returned (I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status on Behalf of xxxxx (the �Petitioner�) based on an Employment based visa petition (I-140)

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    This application/petition was filed along with the required fees is being returned to me for the following reason.

    Reference: I797C, Notice of Action, Receipt number: xxxx
    Notice date: September 20, 2007

    �Please resubmit your application with the �Copy of your form-I797, (Notice of Action) if the petition has already been filed or approved. (I-140)�

    I believe that my application was sent along with the copy of I-140 and I feel that my case is improperly returned.

    Originally I have sent my I-485 application based on JULY 2007 VISA BULLETIN to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER. Here below is my shipping detail:

    FedEx Tracking number xxxx
    Ship (P/U) date Jun 30, 2007
    Delivery date Jul 2, 2007 7:55 AM
    Sign for by: R.WILLIAMS
    Delivered to: Shipping/Receiving
    Service type: FedEx First Overnight
    Packaging type: FedEx Pak
    Number of pieces 1
    Weight: 1.00 lb.

    Shipper Information
    xxx

    Recipient Information
    xxx



    I have sent my application with the copy of form I-797, (Notice of Action) which was already field and approved on date March 09, 2007. Here below if the detail for the form I-797 for case type I-140.

    Case type: I-140 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER)
    Receipt number: xxxx
    Receipt date: December 11, 2006
    Notice Date: March 9, 2007
    Priority date: October 4, 2006
    Petitioner: xxxx
    Beneficiary: xxxx
    A # xxx
    NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.
    I would like to re-submit this application and I am requesting for processing once again.
    Please contact me if you need any further information or assistance. Your kind attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,


    xxxx
    Human Resources Manager
    xxxxxxx


    hi there:
    why you are sending it to IL?
    Didn't they mention about return address in the returned package?





    dresses LeBron James VII shoes-7 lebron james shoes 7. LeBron James 7 Kids Shoes-039
  • LeBron James 7 Kids Shoes-039



  • GCOP
    05-05 01:03 PM
    Below are your subscription details
    Subscription To Terms Amount
    Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: GCOP)
    $25.00 USD for one month
    Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
    Subcription Number: S-97P19511LY123610B


    ________________________
    Participated in D.C. Rally
    Participated in Call Campaign to House Representatives for HR 5882
    Participated in call campaign to CHC members
    Earlier Contribution: $ 240



    more...


    makeup white/red New lebron james lebron james shoes 7. LeBron James 7 PS Basketball
  • LeBron James 7 PS Basketball



  • rockstart
    03-02 10:00 AM
    The answer is Yes & No. You are correct that CIS should only care of status from last entry on visa. But CIS does ask for all the documents from your first entry to US. Though you can always invoke 245(k) in case you have status issues that does not stop CIS from asking old documents


    As I said before, one needs to show that he/she is maintaining status since last entry only. Your attorney should know this.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    girlfriend Lebron James 7 PS Shoes are lebron james shoes 7. Nike Lebron James 7 Silver Red
  • Nike Lebron James 7 Silver Red



  • surabhi
    10-22 01:29 PM
    I filed second set on August 16 as a insurance policy . ANd sure enough, I didnt actually got the checks cashed until October 13th. I am glad I didnt spend sleepless nights specially after 90 day window.

    The second set got cashed on October 15th.

    Now I have 2 sets of receipt notices.

    I have indicated in the cover letter when I filed the second I-485 mentioning that this is a second appliication. I indicated in the actual application as well.

    As per the USCIS' SOP manual, they have to check if there is a duplicate filing and in case they find one, they will attach to the first application.

    According to USCIS updates, they are doing minimal data entry to ensure faster receipting and hence it is possible that they didnt validate if there was an existing filiing.

    This is different from "second I-485' which you will do if you and spouse claim each other as dependents. In this case, the application will go to review by a IO.

    I didnt do stop check becuase I didnt want another set of issues and treat the second application as insurance fees . What else I could do.

    Plan of Action:

    I will write another letter with both receipt notices asking to merge the application. In the meanwhile, if I will attend both FP if I get them.

    I will ask for refund on that application. If they dont, I understand that.

    but I think overall application will not get affected since such scenario is part of USCIS Standard Operating Procedures.





    hairstyles Lebron James Shoes 7 - Pure lebron james shoes 7. lebron james shoes 7. lebron
  • lebron james shoes 7. lebron



  • gk_2000
    08-18 02:40 PM
    Nope they don't have any US local channels....i didn't get any signal at my place (North facing patio)..so for Indian channels thats the best option for me...earlier i had cablevision and they offer 4 channels (actually can only count 2 sony and zee the other 2 are ok) for $20 so 44.99 for 8 channels is a better deal there are no fees or taxes in NJ so 44.99 is final bill...also i am planning to buy Indoor Antenna (Terk HDTVa) for Local channels which will suffice my TV needs....i think :-)

    Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good





    GCBatman
    04-13 10:42 AM
    Thanks gcisadawg.
    I do not think 1st option will work for me since I was told by my old company that I SHOULD move my 401 K.
    I do not have any existing IRA account kindly provide more details how I can set it up & how long it take to set it up?
    Thanks,

    You have multiple options.
    1> Just keep the money with your old company. This is possible if the balance is above 5K.
    You can shift as soon as you set up a new 401K plan with your new company. Check with your current HR if they allow this. In my company, they do allow this.

    2> Shift the money to a new/exsisting IRA.

    Either case, first open the account and ask your current 401K custodian to write a cheque to new 401K/IRA custodian. If they write a cheque directly to you, they may withhold tax.
    If you don't deposit within specific time period then you would incur tax and 10% penalty.

    -GCisaDawg





    prom2
    10-25 05:26 PM
    I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.

    Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment