americandesi
11-17 03:04 PM
Why are we always in an approval seeking mode when it comes to U.S? This still shows that we didn�t come out of our slave mentality ever since independence. We are happy whenever something Indian gets recognized in US. We are also happy to associate ourselves with America and call our film industry as Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood etc..
Do Americans give a damn about Halloween celebrations in India? In fact they didn�t even know that an outside world exists until 9/11. They built a strong economy from its grass roots by believing in their self worth, there by becoming the greatest country in this world. America didn�t seek approval from any country throughout its history and this is what one need to learn from this country.
Most of us are here are 2nd and 3rd generation Indians since Independence and for God�s sake let�s stop this weakling attitude right now and not pass this on to our children. Feel good about you and your culture from your heart and don�t let anyone or anything to influence that.
�Show me a man without an ego and I will show you a loser� � Donald Trump - Real Estate billionaire
Do Americans give a damn about Halloween celebrations in India? In fact they didn�t even know that an outside world exists until 9/11. They built a strong economy from its grass roots by believing in their self worth, there by becoming the greatest country in this world. America didn�t seek approval from any country throughout its history and this is what one need to learn from this country.
Most of us are here are 2nd and 3rd generation Indians since Independence and for God�s sake let�s stop this weakling attitude right now and not pass this on to our children. Feel good about you and your culture from your heart and don�t let anyone or anything to influence that.
�Show me a man without an ego and I will show you a loser� � Donald Trump - Real Estate billionaire
wallpaper in GQ | lea michele. GQ

casinoroyale
01-31 02:03 PM
Ok, how sure is your lawyer about what he is saying?
I know a person who was exactly in this situation. He was given 221g and while he was waiting got his AP approval and he entered US using that. I am not sure what he did is right or wrong, but atleast it worked and he is in US.
I will recommend you to talk to one more attorney. May be murthy/rajeev khanna office?
(BTW, if you agree with that i said, please rate this post as 'approve' using the small scale icon on upper right corner. I am trying to get rid of these red dots which i got for no good reason)
Thank you for your response to my post about 221g. You mentioend that if I have AP in hand then I can cancel the request for the H1 and return on the AP. In my case I applied for the AP in the us but it was approved and sent to me after I left the US. My lawyer says that it needs to be approved before I leave the US and therefore cannot use it. Do you know if I can use the AP without it being approved while I was in the US?
I know a person who was exactly in this situation. He was given 221g and while he was waiting got his AP approval and he entered US using that. I am not sure what he did is right or wrong, but atleast it worked and he is in US.
I will recommend you to talk to one more attorney. May be murthy/rajeev khanna office?
(BTW, if you agree with that i said, please rate this post as 'approve' using the small scale icon on upper right corner. I am trying to get rid of these red dots which i got for no good reason)
Thank you for your response to my post about 221g. You mentioend that if I have AP in hand then I can cancel the request for the H1 and return on the AP. In my case I applied for the AP in the us but it was approved and sent to me after I left the US. My lawyer says that it needs to be approved before I leave the US and therefore cannot use it. Do you know if I can use the AP without it being approved while I was in the US?
priya82
02-17 08:02 PM
Hello,
I have a question regarding my employment & H1B.
I was working for company "A" and my project ended in Jan and the company "A" gave me 1 month to find employment.
So I have applied for H1B transfer last week with company "B"
I got a call today from company "A" offering me a job.
Is it possible for me to work with company "A", while my application for H1B transfer is pending?
I want to join company "B" when H1B transfer is approved but in the meantime can I work for company "A" because it is very hard to find a job in this economic situation
Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I have a question regarding my employment & H1B.
I was working for company "A" and my project ended in Jan and the company "A" gave me 1 month to find employment.
So I have applied for H1B transfer last week with company "B"
I got a call today from company "A" offering me a job.
Is it possible for me to work with company "A", while my application for H1B transfer is pending?
I want to join company "B" when H1B transfer is approved but in the meantime can I work for company "A" because it is very hard to find a job in this economic situation
Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
2011 lea michele gq shoot. lea michele gq shoot. lea; lea michele gq shoot. lea
cfan666666
06-27 03:23 PM
I will send my I-485, I-131 and I-765 to this address:
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
more...
marco
10-01 10:13 AM
My spouses EAD (dependent) was approved 3 weeks after mine.
So it is normal I guess.
So it is normal I guess.
chanduv23
05-11 10:17 AM
I sincerely think that the reason why various immigration agencies are getting away with 'doing nothing' for Legal immigrants is because media does not discuss the backlogs in the immigration system. If we can focus on some really shocking statistics....data...and request some reasonable media personnel to discuss and take up as a story...it would be more helpful than all flower campaigns...and other forms of protests. I wrote to Fareed Zakaria today and you can do so as well. We can try other famous personalities on CNN such as Soledad O�Brien. If you know anybody on the Fox News side who might sympathize and investigate the issue, try them as well. Every media and politicians bracket us in the same group as illegals or fraud H1Bs...that image needs to change before something can happen...its absolutely bizarre and immoral in my opinion when the head of DHS cannot go to congress and say that there is an unfair situation for Legal Immigrants from India/China in the immigration system and she needs temporary assistance in fixing the system. Sec of State and Head of DHS surely have the authority to refer an unfair situation in the congress for a temporary legislative solution until the CIR is addressed.
You are missing the actual thing here. Backlogs are there in family based too - so this backlog is not "THEIR" problem - backlog is there because supply is more than demand. The Visa cap was congressionally mandated and when politcians question DHS - they only say - we will improve our efficiency and process applications efficiently - now without a visa number DHS really cannot issue you a green card. All they can do is process your application and keep. Visa number is the last thing in the process and they have to obtain visa numbers from DOS.
Now - the issue for EB applicants being tied up to employer throughout the process is what is creating a difficult situation for us. Over the past 3 years IV has done a lot of lobbying to the effect of doing rallies, admin fixes, grass root lobbying, media drives and helping people in all sorts of issues.
Look - it is not easy to convince people to change laws - because people on the other side do not see things the way we see it. It is all politics and one has to understand how get things done effectively. When you raise voice - the other side comes back with their POV talking about jjob losses, wage depression, fraud etc..
I see people crying and cribbing and blaming everything and everyone for their situation.
What I intend to say is "No one will help you" - YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF
You are missing the actual thing here. Backlogs are there in family based too - so this backlog is not "THEIR" problem - backlog is there because supply is more than demand. The Visa cap was congressionally mandated and when politcians question DHS - they only say - we will improve our efficiency and process applications efficiently - now without a visa number DHS really cannot issue you a green card. All they can do is process your application and keep. Visa number is the last thing in the process and they have to obtain visa numbers from DOS.
Now - the issue for EB applicants being tied up to employer throughout the process is what is creating a difficult situation for us. Over the past 3 years IV has done a lot of lobbying to the effect of doing rallies, admin fixes, grass root lobbying, media drives and helping people in all sorts of issues.
Look - it is not easy to convince people to change laws - because people on the other side do not see things the way we see it. It is all politics and one has to understand how get things done effectively. When you raise voice - the other side comes back with their POV talking about jjob losses, wage depression, fraud etc..
I see people crying and cribbing and blaming everything and everyone for their situation.
What I intend to say is "No one will help you" - YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF
more...

venky_handsy
09-10 10:31 PM
your employer while applying the h1b , they did not applied for change of status to h1b. they just applied for h1b only. so you did not got the i-94.
so until you out of the country and get it stamped h1b and re-enter you h1b will not be activated.
since you have your f1 valid until december...you can go for stamping before that date or you can also amend h1b for change of status thru your employer also.
hope this helps
so until you out of the country and get it stamped h1b and re-enter you h1b will not be activated.
since you have your f1 valid until december...you can go for stamping before that date or you can also amend h1b for change of status thru your employer also.
hope this helps
2010 and Lea Michele GQ photo 2

eb3retro
04-16 12:33 PM
anyone from plano, texas here? pls PM me. Thanks.
more...
makemygc
04-17 09:45 AM
How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
hair lea michele gq cover.
abhay
10-29 03:11 PM
Guys
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
more...
reverendflash
10-21 01:15 AM
I actually like the negative space... but I would like to see the text off center, maybe to the southeast...
IMHO
Rev:elderly:
IMHO
Rev:elderly:
hot and Lea Michele (center)
Pineapple
12-26 01:05 PM
Given that many have spent 10 years, or almost a third of their lives here, they can hardly be called "aliens". Also, given that nothing is permanent, I propose the following term:
Non-permanent, resident, non-alien :D
Non-permanent, resident, non-alien :D
more...
house Glee#39;s Lea Michele Dianna

ajju
08-31 06:21 PM
Dear friends
I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.
My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.
This is how we can build a better Immigrant Community...
I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.
My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.
This is how we can build a better Immigrant Community...
tattoo lea michele gq photoshoot.
shortchanged
08-03 10:25 PM
I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
It means you have become an "undocumented or illegal", and you have to learn English and you are qualified for a Z visa :rolleyes: :D
Forget about your I-140; just focus on I-485. I-140 seems to be a foregone conclusion.
Enjoy your weekend man...............
It means you have become an "undocumented or illegal", and you have to learn English and you are qualified for a Z visa :rolleyes: :D
Forget about your I-140; just focus on I-485. I-140 seems to be a foregone conclusion.
Enjoy your weekend man...............
more...
pictures lea michele gq magazine.
teddy the dog
02-07 08:59 PM
Advance Parole. You are not alone. :)
dresses lea michele gq. lea michele gq gif. glee-gq-; lea michele gq gif. glee-gq-
suman
12-17 10:00 AM
The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied.
It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..
Thanks
It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..
Thanks
more...
makeup Glee GQ Lea Michele in the
kirupa
01-04 12:10 PM
SirDuke - unless it is a library that comes as a part of a Flash install, then no.
:)
:)
girlfriend Lea Michele of Glee and the
Aah_GC
06-17 03:52 PM
What my Attorney (Prashanti Reddy - who does free sessions on IV) said
This is exactly right, if your I140 is revoked, you might as well get a NOID. So, make sure you keep all your GC-sponsored employer's releiving letter, paystubs for the post 180 days of I485 application. That is the only proof that you were employed legally with the GC-sponsoring employer for that 180 day period.
On the AC21 - technically even if you are unemployed and yet have a similar / same job waiting for you, you should still end up getting your GC. I would strongly recommend to make the best use of AC21 and progress in your career.
This is exactly right, if your I140 is revoked, you might as well get a NOID. So, make sure you keep all your GC-sponsored employer's releiving letter, paystubs for the post 180 days of I485 application. That is the only proof that you were employed legally with the GC-sponsoring employer for that 180 day period.
On the AC21 - technically even if you are unemployed and yet have a similar / same job waiting for you, you should still end up getting your GC. I would strongly recommend to make the best use of AC21 and progress in your career.
hairstyles 2010 lea michele glee photo
snathan
05-12 07:05 PM
My PD is Sep-03, EB3-India. I left the employer who sponsored me one year after I filled 485 (thanks to July-07 fiasco). I have over 12 years of experience and was wondering if it was possible to port to EB-2 without having to file for new labor by just refilling I-140.
Thanks
Nope...you can not.
Thanks
Nope...you can not.
nixstor
10-30 04:32 PM
I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.
One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....
I understand what you are saying but its difficult for people to check their typos when posting online. I mean not every one has that time when they are juggling things. It's not M$oft outlook right :) B T W, I am not the one who posted it.
One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....
I understand what you are saying but its difficult for people to check their typos when posting online. I mean not every one has that time when they are juggling things. It's not M$oft outlook right :) B T W, I am not the one who posted it.
nashim
08-14 01:08 PM
USCIS has only and only random process/ theory
No comments:
Post a Comment