Thunderhawks
Apr 25, 08:25 AM
The White IP4 will look sick, much like how awesome the white iPad 2 looks. I think the demand will still be strong for it due to all of the September IP5 rumors, and the fact that I know tons of people that have broken old iPhone are are waiting for the white to release. I would not expect crazy demand for it, but sales should be very good.
Why do some posters put down peoples choices or even the fact that it exists in white?
So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)
I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.
Sounds like as good a reason as any.
She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.
I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.
Why do some posters put down peoples choices or even the fact that it exists in white?
So, if you don't like a white iphone, buy black. It's all good:-)
I like black, but my daughter likes white. When I asked why, she said it goes well with her white ipad and white MacBook, when they are all on her desk.
Sounds like as good a reason as any.
She has a 3GS off contract that is totally on it's last legs (broken glass replaced with plastic, battery empty mid-day), so her only decision is to wait out the next iphone or not.
Unfortunately she has never been able to wait for anything(despite me mentioning not to buy 1st gen Apple products), so she'll probably buy the ip4 in white.
I bet there are many people out there in the same situation.
electronique
Apr 8, 10:13 AM
Always wanted a Clubman
http://chicaneculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/clubman.jpg
http://chicaneculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/clubman.jpg
twoodcc
Dec 25, 04:31 PM
yeah there's no doubt about it, we need more users. i think we need to get more active on here, and then more users will come.
we really need more users with those new mac pros that can run the bigadv units. i'm doing all i can, but we need a lot more
we really need more users with those new mac pros that can run the bigadv units. i'm doing all i can, but we need a lot more
mrsir2009
Apr 21, 10:31 PM
No, but check if the same apps are on the Mac App store ;)
more...
jmor
Sep 3, 10:26 PM
Here's mine. Doubt anyone wants my cat on their desktop, so not posting a link.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)
I'm not a cat person, but that is very cute. :)
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)
I'm not a cat person, but that is very cute. :)
Randy06
Dec 25, 01:15 AM
Will be posting tomorrow when I open presents. Hope I get some cool stuff.:D
Same here
Same here
more...
BornToMac
Oct 10, 11:09 AM
Wow. I had been slipping and not paying attention to the Oct desktop thread. Lots of good ones on here and already better than Sept. IMO. Keep em coming, and thanks.
ErikGrim
Oct 5, 08:16 PM
This is news? I heard about these things (and saw screenshots, and videos) back in August when people got ahold of the Leopard WWDC preview and broke their NDAs (or pirated it).Correct. This was leaked the day after Leopard Preview was released. Sheesh.
more...
G5Unit
Mar 30, 07:00 PM
buy a memory card
That's not really in the budget right now:(
Anyway I can back it up to my Mac?
That's not really in the budget right now:(
Anyway I can back it up to my Mac?
Dagless
Sep 6, 02:58 PM
anyone else joined Danny Wallace's country? i swear this has been such a brilliant TV series! any fans?
just showed my sister his national anthem and they loved it!
brilliant show, no?
just showed my sister his national anthem and they loved it!
brilliant show, no?
more...
getbigg21
Sep 3, 12:35 AM
Currently:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm187/jmorx3/Screenshot2010-09-02at111921PM.png
how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm187/jmorx3/Screenshot2010-09-02at111921PM.png
how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?
OpenLaszlo
Aug 6, 08:36 PM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1026/screenshot20100806at935.th.png (http://img294.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100806at935.png/)
more...
PBF
Mar 14, 12:32 AM
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1112222
zerocustom1989
Apr 30, 07:27 PM
This instantly made me think of Laputa: Castle in the sky as well as the Laputa in gulliver's travels.
I think apple should go for this over iCloud. It's a brilliant idea to brand a cloud related service as a castle. It just fits. They can even claim that it's "magic as a castle in the sky"
I think apple should go for this over iCloud. It's a brilliant idea to brand a cloud related service as a castle. It just fits. They can even claim that it's "magic as a castle in the sky"
more...
SilentPanda
Jun 14, 05:35 PM
Has anybody heard about an OS X Intel Folding client? All I see are the PPC ones on Stanfords web site...
Applejuiced
May 1, 12:36 PM
I don't think they sell those. That would be fraud.
more...
Doctor Q
Jul 19, 03:17 PM
Maybe that particular audio file is broken. You should choose Help->Music Store Customer Service and let them know about the problem. Then let us all know what they say and how it turns out.
zen.state
Apr 27, 07:54 AM
yeah i agree. i'm not going to go any farther. i'll return the card and try again
Be sure to give negative feedback to whatever sketchy seller sold you a burt out GPU.
Be sure to give negative feedback to whatever sketchy seller sold you a burt out GPU.
toddybody
Apr 6, 12:13 PM
Agreed. I just spent 55k on 9.6TB of raw fibre channel storage for our 3PAR. That's 16 600GB drives if you were wondering.
I just stayed at a Holiday Inn.
I just stayed at a Holiday Inn.
iApache
Oct 12, 03:39 PM
http://uppix.net/1/7/c/fa5ca0076798f76c89b548c16b81ftt.jpg (http://uppix.net/1/7/c/fa5ca0076798f76c89b548c16b81f.html)
Wallpaper please?
Wallpaper please?
macfrik
Apr 25, 12:02 AM
Guys.
by seeing the results of the poll, we can see that majority of voters won't buy the new iPhone 4 in white. It is based on around 3200 votes.
I am not an expert analyst or anything like that, but let me say this now, when the white iPhone 4 launches on April 27th, it is going to be chaos and out of stock because there are TONS of demands of this phone I dont know why. Same thing goes with the iPad 1 and the white iPad 2, people are saying that iPad 1 was just a bigger iPod touch, and the white iPad 2 was ugly and terrible-looking. But see now, TONS of people decided to choose white iPad 2 instead of the black one.
Typical Apple fan. They vote no, and when they finally see in person, they can't resist to buy one even if they have a black iPhone 4.
For me personally, I have the original iPhone 4 in black that I bought back in June last year and I am looking to upgrade to the white iPhone 4 and sell the black one.
Just an opinion though
by seeing the results of the poll, we can see that majority of voters won't buy the new iPhone 4 in white. It is based on around 3200 votes.
I am not an expert analyst or anything like that, but let me say this now, when the white iPhone 4 launches on April 27th, it is going to be chaos and out of stock because there are TONS of demands of this phone I dont know why. Same thing goes with the iPad 1 and the white iPad 2, people are saying that iPad 1 was just a bigger iPod touch, and the white iPad 2 was ugly and terrible-looking. But see now, TONS of people decided to choose white iPad 2 instead of the black one.
Typical Apple fan. They vote no, and when they finally see in person, they can't resist to buy one even if they have a black iPhone 4.
For me personally, I have the original iPhone 4 in black that I bought back in June last year and I am looking to upgrade to the white iPhone 4 and sell the black one.
Just an opinion though
scoobydiesel
Sep 1, 03:24 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/4947298167_522ca05d99_b.jpg
I do think I'm going to change it real soon, But this is art by Russell Dickerson which is based on a story called Scratch by Brian Keene(my favorite Author)
I also hide my dock(kind of just started do this actually) I know its kind of a mess right now with the folders and such... But oh well :p
I do think I'm going to change it real soon, But this is art by Russell Dickerson which is based on a story called Scratch by Brian Keene(my favorite Author)
I also hide my dock(kind of just started do this actually) I know its kind of a mess right now with the folders and such... But oh well :p
samiwas
Mar 27, 08:52 PM
Someone sent me a message saying there was a topic on macrumors about my listing to not get too excited about the bids. Well I don't care about my current listing, I've sold multiple already. :D
Anyway, for anyone who thinks i'm not serious, just come by. I have several guns here at the apartment but don't worry I've narrowed my selection down to just two. Which do you think I should get my first kill with? LOL
9mm S&W or .45 M1911? Both would contain Hornady critical defense rounds, of course. ;)
Really? hahahahahah. What a ********** loser. "I don't care if you think I'm wrong and I'll shoot you with my big bad firearm collection. Look at the pretty pictures of it! I'm awesome and badass!" Internet badasses are about as lame as they come. Bwaahahaha.
Anyway, for anyone who thinks i'm not serious, just come by. I have several guns here at the apartment but don't worry I've narrowed my selection down to just two. Which do you think I should get my first kill with? LOL
9mm S&W or .45 M1911? Both would contain Hornady critical defense rounds, of course. ;)
Really? hahahahahah. What a ********** loser. "I don't care if you think I'm wrong and I'll shoot you with my big bad firearm collection. Look at the pretty pictures of it! I'm awesome and badass!" Internet badasses are about as lame as they come. Bwaahahaha.
Crystal-RX
Mar 27, 11:41 AM
Just check the ad, there are 4 people bid on this already and the price is $450. They probably believe they get the Iphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment