Tuesday, June 14, 2011

koi tattoo meaning

images Koi fish tattoos meanings have koi tattoo meaning. pictures Custom tattoo koi
  • pictures Custom tattoo koi



  • ata1234
    07-13 09:04 PM
    Done. Forwarded to other affected friends.

    Wondering why IV has 4000 members while signatures are only 1327.

    I believe your spouse can sign too because she is affected with this VB fiasco as well.
    You are right! Hopefully, everybody is including their spouses too.





    wallpaper pictures Custom tattoo koi koi tattoo meaning. Japanese Tattoo Designs
  • Japanese Tattoo Designs



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    03-05 09:26 AM
    My I140 is approved, 180 days complete and looking to change jobs in May/June.
    I have another 2 months with the present client. I want to Use AC21 but not inform USCIS. Does filing G28 and changing lawyer trigger a notice to my present company lawyer?

    It takes USCIS a little time to update your case with the new G-28. So make sure you file your new G-28 (or removal of existing G-28) at-least a couple of months ahead of your determined job change date. You don't want your current employer to be in any position to influence your I-485 processing once he finds out that you are leaving.





    koi tattoo meaning. Welsh Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Welsh Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • gauravsh
    05-04 01:23 PM
    :) when you are in India, you are NOT on H1B status.
    So there is nothing to stop you to work from home in India, for 5 months or 5 years :)
    The paystubs during this period is also irrelevant to USCIS regarding proof of maintaining H1 status, since you were NOT. What they care at your re-entry in H1B will be existence of valid employment in USA at that time, and proof regarding this.

    So you can apply for H1 extension, get it approved, go to India, work from there for any length, return to USA based on your H1B (it has to be valid when you return, plus you may need a valid visa stamp in your passport). There are no issues.

    But be careful if you have a pending 485 petition. Long stays outside of USA can be interpreted as lack of immigration intent. You better have a good explanation if you stay outside of USA for lengthier periods, with 485 pending.

    Thank you sir!!





    2011 Japanese Tattoo Designs koi tattoo meaning. RIB KOI Tattoo Design 1.
  • RIB KOI Tattoo Design 1.



  • veni001
    02-03 02:41 PM
    There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.

    Specially from the crappy source you had provided.

    One word worth millions, so you are more than welcome to say what ever you want to!
    But, when we say something is wrong we should know what is right in the first place, we are more than happy to accept the truth, if you can share with us.
    Like it or not reality is tough to digest almost all the time. Let's hope our brothers and sisters will not fall prey to the evil employer(s):(



    more...


    koi tattoo meaning. koi tattoo designs. koi tattoo
  • koi tattoo designs. koi tattoo



  • rpat1968
    09-06 03:43 PM
    You should get yours in 1-2 days

    My wife received her FP notice 2 days ago and I am still waiting for FP notices for me and my daughter.





    koi tattoo meaning. koi tattoo designs.
  • koi tattoo designs.



  • nixstor
    09-07 12:18 PM
    guys, the OP clearly mentioned that it was off topic but most of us doesnt agree with what he thinks is good for him. Lets not get into the nitty gritty of pretending or being american or what ever. The more you practice accent or try to put accent into your language the more artificial it will appear. Thats what I have seen and felt. Any way, lets stop feeding the thread as this is outrightly irrelevant.



    more...


    koi tattoo meaning. I mean, not hating,
  • I mean, not hating,



  • abhijitp
    01-27 03:47 AM
    FYI, I have been in the queue for 6.5 years now. I did write the letter.

    Cool... thank you for your efforts. I didn't want to offend you... just in case you got that impression. The point is, as long as the AOS is pending approval, there is the risk that we can be thrown to the back of the queue because of a rejection of the AOS application for a reason beyond our control.

    If that happens... and if we need to re-start then we are looking at about 12 years for our next chance, as it will take at least so long for a PD from 2008 or later to become current... unless:
    1) a miracle like June 2007 happens
    OR
    2) the EB GC process is revamped, which is what IV is trying to make happen!





    2010 Welsh Dragon Tattoo Designs koi tattoo meaning. Koi fish tattoos meanings have
  • Koi fish tattoos meanings have



  • iv_only_hope
    02-08 09:07 AM
    One thing I would like to know on those lines assume yours is true that cases do not go to officers unless PD current. So how does it work. Lets say today PD is 2003. Tomorrows VB PD becomes 04. So assume 2 cases one with RD apr 07 and one with may 07 both with same PD 04. Would april case go to him? What if during one month period VB rolls back. If hes not done would he keep case back?



    more...


    koi tattoo meaning. Japanese Tattoo Designs
  • Japanese Tattoo Designs



  • go_guy123
    01-11 05:18 AM
    Things r getting bad in the US...I'd suggest better move to Canada now and start a business if u have saved enough to start one. Wait for citizenship and come back later on a TN Visa which is valid forever (barring the pain of yearly extensions u shudn't have any other issue).

    In the US u cud lose ur job anytime however stable it might look like now. Else what was the point in applying for Canadian PR and all the pains u took???

    TN visa is now valid for 3 years (earlier it used to be for 1 year)





    hair RIB KOI Tattoo Design 1. koi tattoo meaning. Koi Fish Tattoo Designs
  • Koi Fish Tattoo Designs



  • kothuri
    06-10 10:24 AM
    My opinion is it is better to get a lawyer to file Nunc Pro tunc.

    Read this article on the same. http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nunpro.html

    It means if not then now or some thing like that. I guess it is a latin or greek..not sure though.



    more...


    koi tattoo meaning. meanings of japanese tattoos
  • meanings of japanese tattoos



  • sts_seeker
    07-05 04:29 PM
    What do you mean by stop jumping the line.My PD is from 2004





    hot koi tattoo designs. koi tattoo koi tattoo meaning. money tattoo designs. koi
  • money tattoo designs. koi



  • marinab
    05-24 09:50 AM
    Hi,Kirupa,thanks for replying.I figured it out:page itself was loading into the Frame,all I had to do set Frame width to auto.
    Thanks anyway.



    more...


    house Dragon Tattoo Meanings Chinese koi tattoo meaning. Sleeve Koi Fish Tattoos
  • Sleeve Koi Fish Tattoos



  • prabirmehta
    03-22 02:56 PM
    Actually the provisions in S 1932 (Sections 8001 and 8002) were dropped when the bill went to the House. The members who handled the fate of the immigration provisions in the house were Reps Conyers, Sessenbrenner and Lamars. It was argued that the Budget Reconciliation Bill (S 1932) should not include any immigration provisions as they should instead be included in future Comprehensive immigration reform. These sections which had already been passed by the Senate were dropped quietly by the 3 member panel in the final conference report. Given the rush to pass this bill among others, members of the Senate may not be aware that these provisions were dropped when they got to the house. While new legislation offers to increase the EB quotas, the provision to allow one to apply for I-485 (GC) and I-140 concurrently upon receiving Labor certification clearance even in the absence of a current visa number ( current priority date) is missing from the proposals, a key measure that would greatly alleviate the suffering of those who suffer from visa retrogression.

    Thanks for the information. I have sent a personal e-mail to Senator Chambliss following up on the phone conversating and requesting a meeting. I have also sent personal e-mails to my other representatives. I will call them on Friday.





    tattoo koi tattoo designs. koi tattoo meaning. Fish Koi Tattoos Japanese Koi Fish Tattoos Design.Fish Koi Tattoos Meaning
  • Fish Koi Tattoos Japanese Koi Fish Tattoos Design.Fish Koi Tattoos Meaning



  • DSJ
    06-21 02:50 PM
    You might save lot of money if you don't apply 485

    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?



    more...


    pictures I mean, not hating, koi tattoo meaning. Koi Fish With Koi Fish Tattoo
  • Koi Fish With Koi Fish Tattoo



  • cooldude
    07-19 10:10 AM
    We are a big company B part of another big company Part A. The labor, I-140, and I-485 has everything mentioning B as the employer.

    But for the employment letter, the lawyer got the letter from A which refers that I am a permanent employee of B with all the required details. I asked the lawyer why the employment letter is on company A's letter head and she said it is fine since your Company B is part of Company A.

    I am concerned how will USCIS know Company A owns Company B. HOpefully it's fine.

    Please help.





    dresses money tattoo designs. koi koi tattoo meaning. Koi Tattoos
  • Koi Tattoos



  • sharma1
    01-29 04:53 PM
    try POJO method to reach IO. You can find in "n" number of threads to reach IO based upon your service center. but it's based on your luck to get polite and cordial IO. Try multiple times and speak politely.

    Posting this info. provided by some one in this forum long time back.

    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1 to select English
    Press 2 to skip introduction
    Press 2
    Press 6 to find case status information
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
    Voice asks if SRC press 1
    Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
    Part way through the blah blah press 3
    Wait a moment and press 4
    (now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
    You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.

    Once you get an IO, be very polite, and take notes for your records. Ask them for their badge number. That way you can reference each conversation by date and the badge number of the IO.

    Some of the standard questions:
    1) Name check Status ?
    2) Background Check Status ?
    3) Has it been assigned to an officer ?
    4) When can I expect to get some updates on my case ?
    5) Can you help me with a ball park date on when my case will be assigned to an officer?

    Ofcourse, we all are aware of the standard response we get.

    This is very helpful.Thank you.



    more...


    makeup Japanese Tattoo Designs koi tattoo meaning. Dragon Tattoo Meanings Chinese
  • Dragon Tattoo Meanings Chinese



  • sriramkalyan
    04-02 03:40 PM
    Land at Mexico City ... Hire Taxi to enter US at Elpaso ..If any one is scared of being stopped at Point of Entry ... Just don't pee when u see drug cartels





    girlfriend Fish Koi Tattoos Japanese Koi Fish Tattoos Design.Fish Koi Tattoos Meaning koi tattoo meaning. Koi Fish Dragon Tattoo
  • Koi Fish Dragon Tattoo



  • vnsriv
    10-08 04:09 PM
    We gave for fingerprints 5 days back but our LUD on I-485 is not yet updated. Is this common?

    I-485 receipts from NSC.

    Most of my friends LUD is updated within 2 days of giving finger prints.

    Please post your experiences.

    Be patient. That's OK. One more thing, do you have a login on USCIS site and a portofolio of your cases. If you login and see your portofilio, you may see a LUD on I-485. But when you expand the message, there won't be any update.





    hairstyles meanings of japanese tattoos koi tattoo meaning. koi tattoo designs. koi fish
  • koi tattoo designs. koi fish



  • GC08
    08-21 07:34 PM
    Looks like more chaos has come. Nowadays nothing is working properly. How can they allow a 4 month difference in processing I140 between the 2 centers? What happened in NSC? NSC must have won the imcompetence contest among all those agencies. :-)





    chantu
    09-19 11:18 AM
    Thanks for the responses guys!

    I can see cheaper tickets on orbitz than many travelling agents in my city in India. I will go ahead and book the tickets through orbitz. I will also look into the suggestion of Rajesh before booking from orbitz.





    maximus777
    03-04 05:49 PM
    Dont think so. If you have tech skills, might want to try your luck with H1-B circus.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment