EndlessWait
06-19 04:51 PM
transfer ur H1 and H4..that's it... AC21 does not mean u can't use ur H1..u still can..but she can't work remember that..
wallpaper star Kim Kardashian.

willwin
08-11 10:55 AM
What is the purpose of this poll? Why start from 2005 (and not from 2001) ?
trueguy has a poll started for period from 2001 to 2004 and I have started this for 2005-2008.
The limitation is that we can have maximum of 10 entries in a polling!!!
Not sure if the core have more options.
trueguy has a poll started for period from 2001 to 2004 and I have started this for 2005-2008.
The limitation is that we can have maximum of 10 entries in a polling!!!
Not sure if the core have more options.
skark
03-18 11:55 AM
I just noticed in I-765 that if you are applying for EAD renewal then they need you to send your current Employment authorization document! Did anyone that applied for EAD renewal send their EAD card with their application. I'm concerned because if one is working on EAD and needs to send this document 120 days prior for the renewal process and does not get the new EAD for couple months, what proof does one have on work authorization?
I dont want to apply online as I dont want to go for biometrics (FP) again for EAD!
I dont want to apply online as I dont want to go for biometrics (FP) again for EAD!
2011 Is Kim Kardashian Pregnant
485Mbe4001
04-30 12:28 PM
... does it imply that you can work abroad while your work GC is being processed... speculation, no doubt:rolleyes:
According to the WSJ Article today (4/30/07):
Eight (years) refers to the number of years designated to clear the backlog of pending applications for permanent residency documents, or "green cards," from persons abroad or living here with a legal work visa. ... the application backlog would be confined to people who applied before May 2005, when major immigration legislation was introduced in the Senate in the last Congress
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49
:confused:
I am on EB3 RW with PD of Feb 06. Does this mean even after CIR + SKIL passes and gets enacted, causing PDs to move forward significantly or become current in some categories and allowing us to file 485 & EAD... we have to wait 8 more years in preadjucation/ FBI name check delays/ Service Center Application backlogs (current NSC backlogged to Sept 06 for EB based 485)?
I am really freaked out. Can someone please shed some light on this.
(I posted this in another forum, but it seems that was shutdown. It's also on News Articles thread - but since that's for news only I wasn't sure if my question would get answered there, so re-posting it. Admin(s), if you must delete this, atleast send me a PM with answer to me question if you know it. Thanks.)
According to the WSJ Article today (4/30/07):
Eight (years) refers to the number of years designated to clear the backlog of pending applications for permanent residency documents, or "green cards," from persons abroad or living here with a legal work visa. ... the application backlog would be confined to people who applied before May 2005, when major immigration legislation was introduced in the Senate in the last Congress
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49
:confused:
I am on EB3 RW with PD of Feb 06. Does this mean even after CIR + SKIL passes and gets enacted, causing PDs to move forward significantly or become current in some categories and allowing us to file 485 & EAD... we have to wait 8 more years in preadjucation/ FBI name check delays/ Service Center Application backlogs (current NSC backlogged to Sept 06 for EB based 485)?
I am really freaked out. Can someone please shed some light on this.
(I posted this in another forum, but it seems that was shutdown. It's also on News Articles thread - but since that's for news only I wasn't sure if my question would get answered there, so re-posting it. Admin(s), if you must delete this, atleast send me a PM with answer to me question if you know it. Thanks.)
more...
HRPRO
02-10 09:31 AM
Do you have a legal reference for the > 50 miles rule ? In my case it is just 10 miles (moved from one town to next town). So I guess I am fine ?
Krish,
it is not all black and white, if your previous LCA covers the new work location, you should be fine, else a new LCA is required.
HRPRO
Krish,
it is not all black and white, if your previous LCA covers the new work location, you should be fine, else a new LCA is required.
HRPRO
cr52401
04-23 08:57 PM
Guys, today I got our permanent residence visa from Canadian consular in LA that I almost had applied three years ago.
The visa is valid until June 9, 2007 and I really can not get my job done here in US until then. It is just too close. Even kinds will be in school by then.
Any one knows that if I can apply for an extension or not? I really don�t want to let it go since we spent so much money for it.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
The visa is valid until June 9, 2007 and I really can not get my job done here in US until then. It is just too close. Even kinds will be in school by then.
Any one knows that if I can apply for an extension or not? I really don�t want to let it go since we spent so much money for it.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
more...
shana04
02-12 04:07 PM
if I-485 is denied, you are out of status and must leave the country immediately.
In case one is using EAD and 485 rejected for some reason. you have 180 days to safe guard one self.
please check other threads for detailed responses.
Good luck
In case one is using EAD and 485 rejected for some reason. you have 180 days to safe guard one self.
please check other threads for detailed responses.
Good luck
2010 The reality star, recently spotted around town with model Gabriel Aubry, shot down a report on Monday that she is pregnant with Kanye West#39;s baby.

dreeft
10-29 12:32 AM
dreeft, you could set it up as subcontracting work out though, all the work being funneled through one person and then subcontracted to other members of the "group"
Then it wouldn't be a business and hence would be a "group" of freelancers :P
I'd be interested if you could find some jobs Flash-Matic, do you have AIM or MSN?
Yes, that was what I was getting at. He'd still need to start the "business" up and then subcontract to other "businesses".. :D
Then it wouldn't be a business and hence would be a "group" of freelancers :P
I'd be interested if you could find some jobs Flash-Matic, do you have AIM or MSN?
Yes, that was what I was getting at. He'd still need to start the "business" up and then subcontract to other "businesses".. :D
more...
pankaj_singal
08-20 08:22 PM
only word for this is RIDICULOUS.....
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
hair Kim Kardashian - Kim
vikki76
02-13 12:45 AM
MS+0 works fine for EB2. Couple of my friends have got GC through this qualification only.They were B.Tech Computer Science + Master Computer Science (US)
more...
EndlessWait
04-12 07:12 PM
Considering, if lobbying with $ is how things work here and it will help the govt. to fund the war, I've a great idea.
Tell the lawmakers, we legal H1b highly skilled workers are willing to shell out $10K-$20K, if they can have a provision after I-140 to let us get I-485 Premium Processing. This fee, lets call it Premium processing GC fee, can help government in all the good ways.
Paying this premium processing is giving government funds to support various things namely balance budget, fund the troops in war.
IV should consider this seriously and debate.
Say what???
:-)
Tell the lawmakers, we legal H1b highly skilled workers are willing to shell out $10K-$20K, if they can have a provision after I-140 to let us get I-485 Premium Processing. This fee, lets call it Premium processing GC fee, can help government in all the good ways.
Paying this premium processing is giving government funds to support various things namely balance budget, fund the troops in war.
IV should consider this seriously and debate.
Say what???
:-)
hot Kim Kardashian pregnant.
guyfromsg
07-10 09:43 PM
My observation... based on i140 application
My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC
There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water
Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC
any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases
and the 140 was transferred to TSC.
My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC
There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water
Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC
any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases
and the 140 was transferred to TSC.
more...
house Kanye West Medley (and more)
stucklabor
03-16 09:36 AM
I am not sure how we can conclude that there is massive corruption and mismanagement. According to this report, tons of immigration applicants knowingly commit fraud in their applications. For instance, people file frivolous I485 applications that have no chance of succeeding, just to get EAD/AP. USCIS is having trouble balancing the Presidential mandate to reduce the backlog - which means faster processing of each application - with the need to detect and prevent fraud, which means taking a longer time over each application.
The title of this thread is quite misleading, IMHO.
The title of this thread is quite misleading, IMHO.
tattoo Kim Kardashian sporting new
shreekhand
12-08 05:40 PM
First off, you are in no way required to be there for 6 months. Secondly, you are not paid and have a GC, for God's sake...just move on and earn.
Thirdly, you can ask them to lay you off, at least you would get Unemployment Insurance Benefit (remember this has nothing to do with any Naturalization or state burden issues.)
How long would you stay in fear ???
Thirdly, you can ask them to lay you off, at least you would get Unemployment Insurance Benefit (remember this has nothing to do with any Naturalization or state burden issues.)
How long would you stay in fear ???
more...
pictures kim kardashian pregnant pics.
gbof
05-01 07:42 AM
One of my friend who applied for an EAD renewal got it approved. But it went back to USCIS as undeliverable by post office. So he calls USCIS and opens an SR, and the rep says that his PR card application has been approved and will be remailed to him. Which means, they initially sent the GC instead of EAD. Can this happen? His PD is not current, he is from india with a PD of 2004.
Also, after he opened an SR for this, he received a notice from USCIS via postal mail that an SR was created and that they are remailing the PR card and if he does not receive it within 60 days, he needs to call them.
I told him that they are mistaking PR card for an EAD card and its the EAD card thats coming back to him. Anyone here had such an experience?? And defenitely my friend is just not excited too as he knows USCIS does not even know to put the correct card name in the notice.
most likely, they are talking abt EAD.
BTW: Did you receive your EAD yet? If so was it 1yr / 2 yr duration?. Your's is an interesting case of being approved within 1-week (altough filed before 120 days of expiration and mailed at the wrong center)
Also, after he opened an SR for this, he received a notice from USCIS via postal mail that an SR was created and that they are remailing the PR card and if he does not receive it within 60 days, he needs to call them.
I told him that they are mistaking PR card for an EAD card and its the EAD card thats coming back to him. Anyone here had such an experience?? And defenitely my friend is just not excited too as he knows USCIS does not even know to put the correct card name in the notice.
most likely, they are talking abt EAD.
BTW: Did you receive your EAD yet? If so was it 1yr / 2 yr duration?. Your's is an interesting case of being approved within 1-week (altough filed before 120 days of expiration and mailed at the wrong center)
dresses Kim Kardashian is not pregnant to Kanye West
bijualex29
07-19 10:36 AM
I do not think that it applies to new EAD, it only for renewing the EDA card
more...
makeup Kanye West convinced Kim
Appu
11-15 11:32 AM
Anyone in Nashville? What can I do from Nashville?
girlfriend Kim Kardashian Pregnant With
ashoka
09-25 12:38 PM
How do I see or get LUD for I140 ? Mine was approved in DEC, 2006. Applied 485 in August 2nd week. Will I also get LUD?
hairstyles “Kim has been. seeing Kanye
ujjwal_p
08-14 09:12 PM
good morning.
This horse has been beaten to death before.
the pre-adjudication process does not give u any benefits of I-1485.
I hope they don't charge money for pre-adjucation, else this would be another scheme for money making!
From the link, it appears that the talk here is about filing I-485 even when priority date is not current. That's different from before. Having said that, we'll see when it happens and if anything happens.
This horse has been beaten to death before.
the pre-adjudication process does not give u any benefits of I-1485.
I hope they don't charge money for pre-adjucation, else this would be another scheme for money making!
From the link, it appears that the talk here is about filing I-485 even when priority date is not current. That's different from before. Having said that, we'll see when it happens and if anything happens.
go_guy123
07-14 09:51 AM
easy way out :) mexico to san diego
Another addition....Mexico to San Diego and claim to be Cuban.....and GC is on the way.
Another addition....Mexico to San Diego and claim to be Cuban.....and GC is on the way.
srkamath
08-10 04:24 PM
Poll result = 1 pending
Sorry - dark humor:D
Sorry - dark humor:D
No comments:
Post a Comment