Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Keira Knightley Bob 2011

images 2011 Keira Knightley Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and
  • keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and



  • MrWaitingGC
    06-01 07:12 PM
    One of our colleague was a project lead but on L1/L1A visa and they applied him showing as multinational manager and he got gc in 3 months. I just kept watching as I work as a consultant for a consulting firm waiting in line for GC.So I think its all luck.





    wallpaper keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob cut. keira
  • keira knightley bob cut. keira



  • Eternal_Hope
    04-22 03:55 PM
    This should also act as an eyeopener for those people on H-1B who are just about now starting their GC process. Such people can forget getting a GC for the next 12-15 years.

    If you are young (in late 20s), you should reevaluate this whole idea of coming here on EB GC. It maynot be worth the wait and the suffering.

    ----------------------------------
    I think I will change my ID to "(Non)Eternal_Hope"





    Keira Knightley Bob 2011. Keira Knightley
  • Keira Knightley



  • sheela
    08-23 10:50 AM
    Here's a killer.

    - Applied for EAD and AP renewal for self, spouse and child (total 5 apps) with a RD of July 22 and ND of July 23, 2008.
    - When I would check the case status online for my renewal apps, I kept getting a message "Case Retreival falied. Receipt # DOES NOT EXIST" :eek::eek::eek:
    - GC approved on Aug 9
    - Lawyer gets a copy of my Approval Notice for I-485 on August 20 and sends a copy to me by overnight mail ALONG with the renewal AP which was approved on August 18 - a good nine days after GC approval:confused::confused::confused:
    - No idea where my EAD apps are!!! not that it matters

    GAWD - Some serious system fixes need to be done at USCIS......

    Congrats!!!
    I am happy for you. This wait and hope when the dates are current is very taxing. may lady luck smile on me too





    2011 keira knightley bob cut. keira Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob 2011.
  • keira knightley bob 2011.



  • anilsal
    12-14 11:49 AM
    Are we calling the Senator's office for taking up the cause for CIR?

    I presume he is a democrat. Can we request him to take into consideration, skilled immigration?



    more...


    Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley 2011 haircut.
  • keira knightley 2011 haircut.



  • gc_dreamer_485
    10-04 03:17 PM
    Hi Folks,
    I had applied for AOS,EAD and AP for me and my wife on July 2nd.
    I got my EAD, Finger Printing Notification, but my wife's application got returned on Aug 30th. I called USCIS after 3 months to find out status on her case and they said it was returned on Aug 30th which we haven't received so far. The reason for rejection was incorrect or missing check.:(
    So, can please any one tell me if i can re-apply her case even though i did not get her application back?
    Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks a lot
    gc_dreamer_485





    Keira Knightley Bob 2011. 2011 short ob hairstyles 2011
  • 2011 short ob hairstyles 2011



  • addsf345
    01-13 03:21 PM
    Hi,

    I have two I-140 applications and both are from my current emplyer. One was a regular I-140 and the other was a substitute I-140. Both got approved on the same day. Regular had a PD of 04/2007 and substitute had 11/2004.

    The regular got approved with PD of 04/2007 and substitute also got approved with 04/2007. So now what are my options of using the 11/2004 PD.
    I was expecting USCIS to approve both applications with 11/2004 instead.

    Thanks!!

    I don't think you can do anything, just go with what is given to you by CIS. Because any attempt to mess with dates may hurt your case very badly.

    One question though. The sub practice is long gone (no more allowed since 2007), is this an old case?



    more...


    Keira Knightley Bob 2011. tattoo keira knightley bob
  • tattoo keira knightley bob



  • jawbreaker
    12-12 05:05 AM
    Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now. I am wondering what is the status of everybody's I-485 application on the case-status-online website after finger printing? Mine is showing some weird status, so I thought I better check with others.





    2010 Keira Knightley Keira Knightley Bob 2011. 2011 Keira Knightley
  • 2011 Keira Knightley



  • gc_lover
    06-24 11:26 AM
    __________________________________________________ ______

    Though the principal employment-based categories are current for July, future retrogression is possible later this fiscal year, particularly if demand for immigrant visas increases substantially. Visa numbers can retrogress in the middle of a month and become unavailable without prior notice. If there is a mid-month retrogression, USCIS could elect to stop accepting adjustment applications. While this is unlikely to occur in July 2007, it becomes more and more possible as the fiscal year progresses.

    __________________________________________________ ______

    I found this article on
    http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/8d3d061006d75c47852572ff00687697?OpenDocument

    So, it looks like it can retrogess anytime. However, I don't think there is anything we can do to avoid retrogession. Do the best you can and file as fast as you can. No point worrying!



    more...


    Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob.
  • keira knightley bob.



  • kart2007
    11-19 01:48 PM
    Yes ,I had the same issue, try now its working good

    Thanks, I will try now.

    BTW USPS does not forward federal emails (and the ones where return service is requested). It may depend upon you luck if they forward it. However they do hold such mails for pickup (which is what i have done).





    hair keira knightley bob 2011. Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob. Keira+knightley+ob+back+
  • keira knightley bob. Keira+knightley+ob+back+



  • brb2
    11-03 07:02 AM
    Problems for EB based immigration is due to visa number shortages and relief can be achieved by an increase in the visa numbers. This will require legislation. Ombudsman has no role in this. Every one knows the current problems are due to shortage of visa numbers. Unfortunately, it is looking highly unlikely that congress will do anything until after the presidential elections. I don't know if you noticed it, as the democratic campaigns are going on, Hilary was being attacked for supporting no licenses for illegals in New York State. These people will avoid any immigration legislation. Whereas employment based immigration is non controversial, democrats know if they pass any such legislation, no republican will vote for the legalization. So the stalemate will continue until after next year's house and presidential election. Even republicans such as Cornyn are tiring out for legal immigration bills, where as the democrats are as enthusiastic as ever about solving illegal immigration problems only. Note the frequent atttempts at gettting the Dream act passed every few weeks.

    ....
    one thing what we can do is start writing emails to the ombudsman cisombudsman@dhs.gov

    i think everybody shall start telling their stories and give the ombudsman a bulleted list about what needs to happen to fix the broken system...just a thought...it may have a chance of better visibility.

    i may be too naive but nevertheless why miss the opportunity to spread the word around...



    more...


    Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and
  • keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and



  • frostrated
    10-08 11:54 AM
    Based on my experience travelling with my son couple of times, I can answer couple of questions.

    PIO card looks just like your Indian Passport, difference being color and has just 1 page.
    Just present PIO and the US PP and they will look at both and stamp the immigration seal on the PP. They do not do anything with the PP other than recording the PIO # in addition to the US PP #.

    While departing the country, they will just look at it again and hand it back and stamp the immigration seal on the PP.

    Usually takes 3-4 weeks to get and if you dont have time, I would go with a visa as you can get it the same day. For an infant, I see no diffrence in PIO or a visa.
    the only difference for an infant is if you are going to leave him in india for a while. with a pio you can stay for longer than 6 months.





    hot keira knightley 2011 haircut. Keira Knightley Bob 2011. Keira Knightley#39;s New Bob
  • Keira Knightley#39;s New Bob



  • lost_in_gc_land
    10-26 11:40 AM
    Check processing times online for your service center.

    I believe Nebraska Service Center is processing the July 2, 2007 receipt dates so you should be seeing it soon.

    If you are travelling you can also contact the local service center and talk to the director over there regarding this to explain your case (but I doubt this will help too much without a good reason)

    Hang in there (I am right there will you).



    more...


    house Keira Knightly was reportedly Keira Knightley Bob 2011. Keira Knightley new ob
  • Keira Knightley new ob



  • ras
    06-04 02:34 PM
    This is useful for those singles who have applied for green card but are worried about getting it before being married. And there appears to be quite a number of them.

    Even if it is not useful for all those married green card applicants, this is a huge thing for the singles even if they are in the long Q. This is a long term solution for a section of the IV community. Because it is not useful to married doesn't mean that it is not relevant to IV community.

    I have seen people who didn't apply during July fiasco though they are eligible just because they cannot bring the spouse if they get married. Absolutely it is relevant to all those singles out there in this community.





    tattoo 2011 short ob hairstyles 2011 Keira Knightley Bob 2011. At the oct more Keira+knightley+ob+hair+2011 Awardtags keiraapr, at the oct
  • At the oct more Keira+knightley+ob+hair+2011 Awardtags keiraapr, at the oct



  • Ramba
    03-28 10:03 AM
    The research for this was conducted by the content team of IV. And as regards the big websites, Rajeev Khanna, Bender's online Matthew Oh all have provided references to IV's doc. So no need for any attorney to explain to the IV core team about this, since most of them have agreed and appreciated our efforts!

    ragz4u,
    I was watching C-span fully. I did not see any amentments to instate Ac21 provision to eliminate hard country quota. Is there any update? Is there any possibilty for amendment from any senatore in floor discussion? Please post the procedings in this issue, as I feel this may be ignored by senaters due to the controversial guest worker program.

    By the way is there any differnce between 202a3 and 202a5?



    more...


    pictures tattoo keira knightley bob Keira Knightley Bob 2011. New ob best short haircuts
  • New ob best short haircuts



  • me_myself
    01-18 08:18 AM
    Spoke with a lawyer - he said have a letter from my company saying i was training our indian vendor and now returning back to resume work in US. Also have proof/documents that shows my US company exists and a verification letter from them.

    My question is (i forgot to ask him) what sort of documents i need from my company which shows the company exists - i dont think my company will give out its Tax Returns. What other documents should i ask for?

    Thanks.





    dresses Keira Knightley#39;s New Bob Keira Knightley Bob 2011. Keira Knightley is another
  • Keira Knightley is another



  • webm
    06-06 05:15 PM
    I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.

    This is true..



    more...


    makeup keira knightley bob. Keira Knightley Bob 2011. Keira Knightly was reportedly
  • Keira Knightly was reportedly



  • ivorycard
    02-06 02:28 PM
    I will be promoted shortly as a Manager. My GC was applied as Programmer Analyst for the same company. When contacted the company attorney informed that it is not a problem, since 6 Months has been completed.





    girlfriend At the oct more Keira+knightley+ob+hair+2011 Awardtags keiraapr, at the oct Keira Knightley Bob 2011. keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and
  • keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and



  • DDD
    08-20 09:43 AM
    ^Good Idea

    First Attempt (hopefully someone with better detail can make it look nice):
    http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8536/orlysr5.gif

    That is awesome and hilarious. Instantly my fav smily (bumping :trout: )





    hairstyles keira knightley bob. keira knightley bob 2011. Bob Keira Knightley poses and Keira Knightley Bob 2011. Keira Knightley took the stage
  • Keira Knightley took the stage



  • arc
    10-29 12:49 PM
    walked in had to wait an hour, lot of people turned down, I just hung in and was the last candidate!





    rpulipati
    11-07 08:18 AM
    I opened Service Request 10 days back, still no luck.





    HumJumboHathuJumbo
    01-08 12:41 PM
    While I-485 is pending, how to change spouse's last name?. For that matter, how to change spouse's last completely in every agency(like ssn, paychecks, credit cards, green card, passport, drivers license). Is this list complete?. which one should i start first?.thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment