immigration1234
07-14 10:24 AM
We have travelled in mid May '09 from via Frankfurt on AP and we did not have any problems.
wallpaper Kat Von D set up shop in a
ameryki
01-02 09:53 AM
Hello All,
Just curious and needed your opinion. My wife has a valid H4 status until 2010 (no visa but petition approved). She used her EAD card for all of 5 days about a year ago and then has not worked since then. I am confused if I need to apply for renewal of her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country considering having used EAD for 5 days might have triggered her out of H4 status. Any thoughts on this? Do i need to renew her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country even with a valid H4 petition until 2010? We also have 485 petition filed and pending over 180 days. I am wondering if it is required for a person with 485 pending for over 180 days to always maintain a valid EAD card even though they are not employeed. Thank you all in advance.
Just curious and needed your opinion. My wife has a valid H4 status until 2010 (no visa but petition approved). She used her EAD card for all of 5 days about a year ago and then has not worked since then. I am confused if I need to apply for renewal of her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country considering having used EAD for 5 days might have triggered her out of H4 status. Any thoughts on this? Do i need to renew her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country even with a valid H4 petition until 2010? We also have 485 petition filed and pending over 180 days. I am wondering if it is required for a person with 485 pending for over 180 days to always maintain a valid EAD card even though they are not employeed. Thank you all in advance.
sac-r-ten
01-08 10:46 AM
I understand this is your first post but..This question looks more demanding than a request for suggestion ...
totally agree on that. i was about to say the same but thought may be some people cannot communicate properly in english and thats y the "demanding" tone.
totally agree on that. i was about to say the same but thought may be some people cannot communicate properly in english and thats y the "demanding" tone.
2011 katvond

ak_2006
04-14 01:16 PM
Enjoy this Good moments!!! and thanks for sharing.
more...
ItIsNotFunny
04-06 08:35 AM
Yes it is correct link, many of us are headed this way....
Let us not use any marketting links here.
Let us not use any marketting links here.
viper673
11-14 07:15 PM
Sent to TSC
more...

cnag
07-11 01:37 PM
1 year from now, only EB3-Indians with PDs of 2001-2006 will hang on the IV website. Everybody else(or atleast 99%) will be gone...
We will need help renewing our EADs and AP each year forever...and will seek answers on wague rules and regulations USCIS/DHS will keep putting in
Assuming nothing happens,only the most optimistic of EB3-I will still be hanging around. All Others would have been long gone:rolleyes:
We will need help renewing our EADs and AP each year forever...and will seek answers on wague rules and regulations USCIS/DHS will keep putting in
Assuming nothing happens,only the most optimistic of EB3-I will still be hanging around. All Others would have been long gone:rolleyes:
2010 Kat admits that she began
julsun
01-03 09:15 AM
Hi All,
My wife was on H1b till few months back. She left her job and is currently on AdjustmentOfStatus. We have received the filing receipts for her Adjustment of Status Application, and her approved EAD as well.
But yet to get back anything on her Advance Parole Application, though we have the filing receipts. She now needs to travel to India due to some family reasons. Is it safe for her to travel without approved Advance Parole?
I have an approved H1b till early 2009 and plan to use same for my travel.
Any pointers on this one?
Thanks
My wife was on H1b till few months back. She left her job and is currently on AdjustmentOfStatus. We have received the filing receipts for her Adjustment of Status Application, and her approved EAD as well.
But yet to get back anything on her Advance Parole Application, though we have the filing receipts. She now needs to travel to India due to some family reasons. Is it safe for her to travel without approved Advance Parole?
I have an approved H1b till early 2009 and plan to use same for my travel.
Any pointers on this one?
Thanks
more...
burnt
06-23 08:19 PM
Gurus, help needed urgently - I had mailed my I-765 on Saturday via express delivery to the Texas Service Center as I live in NJ. The address I sent it to was
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
I checked my USPS tracking status, and it says the following
We attempted to deliver your item at 10:33 AM on June 23, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Has this happened with anyone else? I cross checked the address and its correct. So what should be done in this case?
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
I checked my USPS tracking status, and it says the following
We attempted to deliver your item at 10:33 AM on June 23, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Has this happened with anyone else? I cross checked the address and its correct. So what should be done in this case?
hair kat tattoos. kat von d tattoo
skdskd
09-16 01:25 AM
Keep up
more...
saurav_4096
03-28 10:56 AM
Thanks everyone for reply, I feel much better now.
I had posted query to my attorney and looks like they sat on this and never replied.
Regards
Saurav
I had posted query to my attorney and looks like they sat on this and never replied.
Regards
Saurav
hot Kat Von D: quot;I always get weary
Marphad
02-25 08:46 AM
Agreed.
Some crazy idiot has vendetta against me. Keep giving me red. Come out and discuss the problem you have you psycho...
Some crazy idiot has vendetta against me. Keep giving me red. Come out and discuss the problem you have you psycho...
more...
house Tattoo Women Kat Von D is one
amulchandra
02-06 05:54 PM
Hi Anand,
I am in the same boat as your spouse. I am on H4. Just today I got a very harsh reply from an attorney saying that I cannot volunteer in any way that is related to my field ( I am an IT pro) even in a non-profit organization. I am little bit upset after this episode because I wanted to volunteer for a non-profit Org.
In the land of opportunities I don't have opportunity even to volunteer in a non-profit organization to keep in touch with my subject. First time I realized that I am living in a prison.
Don't take my word. Consult an attorney because H4 holder volunteering in one's own field is illegal it seems. Wish you all the best.
Amul
I am in the same boat as your spouse. I am on H4. Just today I got a very harsh reply from an attorney saying that I cannot volunteer in any way that is related to my field ( I am an IT pro) even in a non-profit organization. I am little bit upset after this episode because I wanted to volunteer for a non-profit Org.
In the land of opportunities I don't have opportunity even to volunteer in a non-profit organization to keep in touch with my subject. First time I realized that I am living in a prison.
Don't take my word. Consult an attorney because H4 holder volunteering in one's own field is illegal it seems. Wish you all the best.
Amul
tattoo Kat Von D

prince_waiting
04-11 02:39 PM
Following conditions doesnt warrant a transit visa for Indian citizens:
*you don,t need a transit visa if you have one of the following * *US* * residence permits:*
* I-551 Permanent Resident Card (2 or 10 years validity)/ I-551
Alien Registration Receipt Card (2 or 10 years or unlimited validity)
* I-327 Reentry Document (2 years validity, issued to I-551 holders)
* Resident Alien Card (2 or 10 years validity, only sufficient if
the stay abroad does not exceed 1 year)
* Permit to Reenter (2 years validity, only sufficient if the stay
abroad does not exceed 2 years)
* Valid Temporary Residence Stamp (1 year validity)
* A valid visa or resident permit for the U.S
* Advance parole
* Approval notice
*you don,t need a transit visa if you have one of the following * *US* * residence permits:*
* I-551 Permanent Resident Card (2 or 10 years validity)/ I-551
Alien Registration Receipt Card (2 or 10 years or unlimited validity)
* I-327 Reentry Document (2 years validity, issued to I-551 holders)
* Resident Alien Card (2 or 10 years validity, only sufficient if
the stay abroad does not exceed 1 year)
* Permit to Reenter (2 years validity, only sufficient if the stay
abroad does not exceed 2 years)
* Valid Temporary Residence Stamp (1 year validity)
* A valid visa or resident permit for the U.S
* Advance parole
* Approval notice
more...
pictures that the tattoo artist can
gcwait2007
12-22 09:14 AM
Once again Thanks, Bestin.
I am married long enough and I do not want to get into marriage again with a GORI ladki. Once bitten twice shy :rolleyes:. Enough is enough.
I spoke to my manager who had agreed to do the needful. However, he had put another spoke now by writing in the approval email that it is my responsibility to keep the EAD current.
I do not understand this part- I am working on H1-B, why should I keep my EAD current, by paying my own fees?
I am married long enough and I do not want to get into marriage again with a GORI ladki. Once bitten twice shy :rolleyes:. Enough is enough.
I spoke to my manager who had agreed to do the needful. However, he had put another spoke now by writing in the approval email that it is my responsibility to keep the EAD current.
I do not understand this part- I am working on H1-B, why should I keep my EAD current, by paying my own fees?
dresses star face.jpg
palemguy
11-06 01:32 PM
There are 2 LUDs after my AP was approved.
more...
makeup Face Tattoos Kat Von D

StarSun
04-11 09:40 AM
Hello!
I was trying to use the Free Conference Call service to ask a question to the lawyer but was informed that the access code 388991 is incorrect. Has it been changed? If so, can someone provide the new code.
Thank you very much for providing this invaluable service to the entire community.
-Raji
Please refer to the thread running on the home page for the current conference access code. For this week, check http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/2098838-free-attrny-call-apr-14th-ari-and-greg-frm-visalaw.html
I was trying to use the Free Conference Call service to ask a question to the lawyer but was informed that the access code 388991 is incorrect. Has it been changed? If so, can someone provide the new code.
Thank you very much for providing this invaluable service to the entire community.
-Raji
Please refer to the thread running on the home page for the current conference access code. For this week, check http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/2098838-free-attrny-call-apr-14th-ari-and-greg-frm-visalaw.html
girlfriend Kat Von D Without Tattoos.
ns007
02-13 12:40 PM
Could someone please explain what are the implication of taking big promotion (example: Consultant to Manager) when
1. Labor is pending
2. Labor is clear; but I-140 pending
3. I-140 clear; but I-485 pending for less than 6 months
4. I-140 clear; but I 485 pending for more than 6 months
thanks,
NS
1. Labor is pending
2. Labor is clear; but I-140 pending
3. I-140 clear; but I-485 pending for less than 6 months
4. I-140 clear; but I 485 pending for more than 6 months
thanks,
NS
hairstyles Kat Von D Tattoos
glosrfc
01-20 06:28 PM
Strange, I'm not able to replicate the problem. All I can think of is that your mouse has lost focus on the SWF, perhaps due to the over-vigorous motion beforehand? Try clicking on the SWF to regain focus and see if slow moments work for you again.
roseball
04-20 02:04 PM
I dont think there is any need to apply for amendment in premium processing as long as you file the amendment before your current I-94 expires (which in your case is the date of EAD expiry).....I would suggest you to check with some other lawyer too regarding this because $1000 is not a small amount....
PDOCT05
10-29 03:55 PM
Hi PDCOT05,
You should be OK, I am aware of same situation and they accepted the refiling.
Mine was reject due to "missing or incorrect fee" refiled on Oct 12, waiting. Strange part is we dont have any evidence of the original check. That makes it complicated..
Thanks for your info..and I wish you good luck. By any chance are you aware whether i need to send new fees or old fees? As a precaution I am going to sending the diff amount in a separate check.
You should be OK, I am aware of same situation and they accepted the refiling.
Mine was reject due to "missing or incorrect fee" refiled on Oct 12, waiting. Strange part is we dont have any evidence of the original check. That makes it complicated..
Thanks for your info..and I wish you good luck. By any chance are you aware whether i need to send new fees or old fees? As a precaution I am going to sending the diff amount in a separate check.
No comments:
Post a Comment