Wednesday, June 8, 2011

images of love hurts quotes

images of love hurts quotes. quotes on love hurts. quotes
  • quotes on love hurts. quotes



  • yestogc
    05-31 05:06 PM
    sorry.............

    Will Obama Follow his footsteps ?





    images of love hurts quotes. emo love hurts quotes. When It Hurts - Quotes
  • emo love hurts quotes. When It Hurts - Quotes



  • wandmaker
    07-22 09:10 AM
    One anonymous user commenting against other anonymous user is hardly of any consequence. To come to IV or not come to IV is your decision. Remember IV is not about forum or red dots or green dots. It is a platform for everyone to meet and work towards fixing the system. If a person is committed to the cause, he would not be bothered by any distraction.

    Well said.





    images of love hurts quotes. attitude quotes with pictures
  • attitude quotes with pictures



  • vin13
    07-14 09:22 AM
    No worries. I have travelled through Frankfort with AP and had no issues. In fact, an officer did ask me for my US visa and i showed him the AP document. Seems to me that frankfort officials do understand the AP document.





    images of love hurts quotes. Jim Morrison Quotes
  • Jim Morrison Quotes



  • waitingimmigrant
    10-21 04:17 PM
    Reviewed by the judiciary commitee... they are reviewing it...

    On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
    didnt know by what time will they be done ...



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. emo love hurts quotes.
  • emo love hurts quotes.



  • roseball
    08-26 04:54 PM
    Hi,

    I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:

    My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
    (3 years diploma after 10th)

    Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)

    Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.

    Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
    do the Masters instead of BS online degree.

    My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?

    My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?

    Thanks in advance

    AFAIK, if the MS degree is from an US accredited institution and your new EB-2 job requires a MS degree, then yes, your new employer can start the EB-2 process for you. Once you have a US Masters, it doesn't matter what your earlier educational qualifications are. Key thing here is that your EB-2 job MUST require a Masters degree.





    images of love hurts quotes. sad quotes on love hurts.
  • sad quotes on love hurts.



  • kishdam
    11-06 03:32 PM
    All Guru's
    I have only 2 options:

    1) Take the Company B offer and Remain on the Bench for Company A at the same time for certain period to get the I140 copy. - Can I do this because I will be getting pay from New Employer (EAD) and old Employer (H1B) - Does this trigger any issue in future - Is this over lap (15 days) is OK

    2) Do not take the Company B offer (but this is very good offer)


    The question is: is a copy of I140 is that important to use AC21 . From the posts on IV forums I got the impression is you dont even need a copy of I140. The important thing is to apply for change of attorneys immediately after changing the job. If you get any RFE - you will get on the employment verification - then you need to show you have a job that is same/similar as the one in labor certification. If you know the job description (generally most employers attorneys share this info to make sure that you have relevant experience) then make sure your new job is same or atleast mostly similar.

    In your two options you mentioned using EAD for one job and H1b for another. I read somewhere that this cannot be done (I dont have the link but I think this is from Murthy chat). Once you use EAD your satus will change to 485 waiter with EAD - seems like you can change back to H1b - but having two statuses at the same time is not possible. This is my understanding based on forum reading (not a lawyer).



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. love poems and quotes
  • love poems and quotes



  • gparr
    December 31st, 2004, 07:01 AM
    While eating dinner last night, I noticed a pitcher and glasses set in our china cabinet and decided to try a studio shot. I used one of my wife's black dresses, hung from the light fixture over our dining room table, as a backdrop. The glasses are sitting on a lens and various bowls and cups to raise them to the levels I wanted. I used white poster board on either side to reflect some light. Light source is a single flash unit bounced off of the ceiling. Thoughts on what I could do to make the shot better, aside from spending $2,000 to buy studio lighting equipment?
    Thanks,
    Gary

    300D camera on tripod, Sigma EX 24-70 lens at 45mm, 1/20 sec., f/13, flash on manual bounced off ceiling at 1/2 power (I think).
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153glassware.jpg

    300D camera on tripod, Sigma EX 24-70 lens at 42mm, 1/15 sec., f/13, flash on manual bounced off ceiling at 1/2 power (I think).
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153glassware3.jpg





    images of love hurts quotes. quotes on love hurts. Love Hurts Quotes: Love; Love Hurts Quotes: Love. msavwah. Mar 20, 12:57 PM
  • quotes on love hurts. Love Hurts Quotes: Love; Love Hurts Quotes: Love. msavwah. Mar 20, 12:57 PM



  • sayantan76
    12-09 09:14 PM
    We did send lot of requests (letters) to Senate/House reps to include recapture and legal kids into dream act. But of no use. I think its simply waste of doing such campaigns.
    i am not an expert on how campaigns should be run on Capitol Hill but was meeting some highly successful senior lobbyists today (on a completely different topic) and got a chance to take a close look at how they influence legislative activity and direction.......the big lesson i learnt is that while it is important to present a macro picture to lawmakers (how legal immigration is beneficial to US economy etc etc) - what often makes the difference between an actual favorable vote and a mere sympathetic reaction is whether we can demonstrate the positive impact of the legislative vote on each lawmaker's specific reelection probability and popularity in their district:

    1. showing benefit to their particular constituents (e.g your district has XX legal immigrants who constitute XX% of the tax base and if they got GCs - say, 10% would start companies in their communities and create say, 1000 new jobs within 2 years)

    2. localized polling results (e.g. XX% of your voters support timely GCs to legal immigrants)



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. blush_fire: Love till it hurts
  • blush_fire: Love till it hurts



  • mmanurker
    05-22 03:00 PM
    Thanks for your Reply.
    My Employer is also threatning me that if I ask him for salary then he will lay me off and immediately send me back to India.
    can he do like this ?

    pls keep all your timesheets signed by your client manager in safe place...just in case if he lays you off, then he needs to give you either notice and pay for that period or severence package if he terminates your employement immediately and also all the back wages for the period he did not pay you till today.
    Even though if you do not have timesheets from your client manager, he is still required to pay you but to be on safer side I'd recommend you to keep timesheets signed by the client manager and if required notify the Client and the Vendor(if there is one) about your employer, this way he will loose the business of the client/vendor plus if required you can always fax your timesheets to DOL as well to prove that you have been working at the client side and your employer is getting paid by the client for your services.

    can you pls reveal the name of your employer?





    images of love hurts quotes. images of love hurts quotes.
  • images of love hurts quotes.



  • nk2006
    11-12 10:58 AM
    Why have you created 56,098 threads on the same topic?

    I was trying to post this in each state chapters. Most of state chapters dont have an active thread so created one in some of them. I am just trying to bring attention of any members not aware of this campaign already.



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. love poems famous quotes
  • love poems famous quotes



  • rajubuthi
    08-18 08:47 AM
    Gurus,
    Sorry.. I just received the letter received from USCIS.. Its mentioned as "NOTICE TO INTENT TO DENY(NOID)".

    The reason specified in the letters:

    - Section 203(b)(2)(A)
    - 8 C.F.R 204.5(l)(3)(ii)(C)

    Please advise me what to next..! Is there any chance of a positive result.?

    IF ANYBODY KNOWS A GOOD 'EDUCATION EVALUATION AGENCY", Can you please post it here?

    Thank you..

    Rgds,
    Raju





    images of love hurts quotes. Tags: free love hurts pics,
  • Tags: free love hurts pics,



  • snathan
    05-13 11:32 PM
    Hi Ruban,

    I also have my H1B extension on Sep 09. Your replies are straight to the point and very clear. Thanks for you help and support.

    When you find the answer is helpful, please click the thank you button for the attorney. It will add points for them.

    Thanks



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. Doing love with Devil
  • Doing love with Devil



  • anandrajesh
    01-05 01:41 PM
    This is very risky, if not done correctly.

    Assume that you would got the I-797 and started working in the US, subsequently, when you go for H1-b stamping in India, high risk of rejection there. This is because B1/B2 has a non-immigrant intention and changing the status to H1-b within the US sends the wrong signal to the Consular officer during stamping.

    Correct thing to do would be go to India after getting I-797, get the H1-b stamped, re-enter US on H1 status. Everything would be alright.

    I agree with what Boreal said. Also, you cannot get a H1 B stamping in Canada or MExico, if you change from B1/B2 to H1. You have to go back to ur country of origin to get it stamped.





    images of love hurts quotes. quotes on love hurts.
  • quotes on love hurts.



  • sac-r-ten
    01-11 08:57 PM
    If issue arises with I485 while i EAD, that would a big headache of replying RFE or opening MTR etc in timely fashion. EAD/AP stand cancelled if 485 is denied.



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. Emo Love Hurts Quotes. quotes
  • Emo Love Hurts Quotes. quotes



  • panky72
    08-02 09:30 AM
    Great news indeed.





    images of love hurts quotes. sad quotes about death. sad
  • sad quotes about death. sad



  • ronnie0479
    12-19 01:30 PM
    I got RFE stating that Submit the evidence that the alien obtained the required five years progressive experience in the job offered or the related occupation before, evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employer giving the name, address and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien including specific dates of the employement and specific duties.

    I am curious to know did any body got such kind of RFE, what should i do the companies which i have worked for they no longer exist, what should i do, i have the experience letters with me but i donot have the job description mentioned on it.

    Please advise. what are the chances of approval of my case.

    Thanks in advance.


    They are asking for a Letter of Experience. Your I-140 job description might be requiring 5 year of experience or you might have filed in EB2 with a Bachelor�s Degree and they might be looking for the 5 year experience letter which is a requirement for EB2 if you have just a Bachelors Degree.

    Please Provied more info about you case......



    more...


    images of love hurts quotes. emo love hurts quotes. images emo, love hurts him; images emo, love hurts him. dsnort. Sep 27, 09:06 AM. Probably out next Tuesday!
  • emo love hurts quotes. images emo, love hurts him; images emo, love hurts him. dsnort. Sep 27, 09:06 AM. Probably out next Tuesday!



  • arnet
    09-14 07:58 PM
    IV: humble request.....please post the conference call date in advance, atleast 2 days, so that many people can attend it.





    images of love hurts quotes. Harmony-LoveHurts.mp4 video by
  • Harmony-LoveHurts.mp4 video by



  • minimalist
    08-10 11:40 AM
    Is it the employer's responsibility to consider in which Green Card Category the employee will fall in future before puts ad.?

    Bachelor degree would be enough to do the job if EB3 has a PD around 2005/2006/Current.

    Just because the PD is before 2005, doesn't mean the job needs masters degree. The job responsibilities will remain the same. The person doing the job would have acquired the necessary experience to carry out a job that falls in EB2.

    Also, not everybody qualified for EB2 may be able to find a job that is in EB2. That's a different story .
    ----
    EB3I - May 2006
    Contributed 100$





    images of love hurts quotes. emo love hurts quotes. emo love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts wallpapers. ment. Mar 1, 02:08 AM. :confused::confused::confused:In-app purchase can be
  • emo love hurts quotes. emo love hurts wallpapers. emo love hurts wallpapers. ment. Mar 1, 02:08 AM. :confused::confused::confused:In-app purchase can be



  • wandmaker
    03-05 02:05 PM
    Hi,

    I am in need of some advice. I am on first h1b extension with 2.5 hears left. I have an MS but was filed under eb3 with priority date of march 2005 (didn't knew about priority categories at that time). Now I am feeling a bit stagnant in my current job, but have always felt myself constrained thinking about restarting the GC process from zero. Given the current eb3 condition and my priority date what would you suggest I should do? Switch job, get a salary raise, restart under eb2 or continue doing whatever I do hoping eb3 will become current in some reasonable time and i'll be free ?

    Thanks for any inputs/thoughts.


    eb3retro, As you may have noticed, this was my first post ever. So I am not aware of what rules you guys have been trying to enforce on this forum. However I like to have my privacy and refuse to share any info that is not pertinent or until I feel comfortable enough. so long .....

    IV does not collect any identifiable information. The information is being requested is all about petitions that you had filed, which no way affects your privacy in my personal opinion. These information will help IV to slice and dice the data and present it to lawmakers when the need arises.

    It is up to you to contribute to these efforts with clean data. I would suggest you to get a paid consultation from an immigration attorney until you become comfortable with IV, people and its forum





    santa123
    07-22 07:40 PM
    I have an appointment on August 11th in chennai consulate and I am flying tomorrow to India to submit my documents to VFS.

    Can any one tell when will the visa number assigned to the CP case?

    The reason I am asking is because I am little worried if the date gets moved back after 1st week of august (From last year July fiasco experience) or some thing and I will be in India already, then I will be in big trouble.

    Any insight would be appreciated.

    I am curious to know why you opted for CP, since you are already present in the US. I am in a dilemma wrt CP or AOS. Thanks!





    beautifulMind
    02-24 09:03 AM
    Do you have to refile 485? i am assuming you have already filed as you said you have EAD. i thought interfiling can be done by just sending a letter to USCIS and there is no need to refile 485.

    No I donot have to refile. i will send the interfiling letter when the dates become current. My priority date has already been transferred on the new I-140



    No comments:

    Post a Comment