pthoko
06-19 12:43 PM
Does the affidavit for Birth be on Stamp paper?? All those who have obtained affidavits, please advise.
Thanks.
Thanks.
wallpaper ideas for fancy dress costumes. b fancy dress costumes and
immigrationvoice1
04-09 04:37 PM
Hi Gurus,
I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?
Just fill the I-9 form that your employer provides with the EAD information. The new employer may ask for a copy of your EAD and passport.
I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?
Just fill the I-9 form that your employer provides with the EAD information. The new employer may ask for a copy of your EAD and passport.
snathan
03-29 11:57 AM
I understand that IV needs the money to get things done. But money is not the only thing IV needs. It needs people to volunteer, make calls, meet lawmakers, participate in rallys, general conference calls and start motivating campaigns like the one availing FOIA. If money contributions are the only way for people to be up-to-date about status of IV activities, then what about the people who contribute in other forms?
IV may get the money needed, but at what cost?
So what do you suggest as the alternate to get the needed fund...?
IV may get the money needed, but at what cost?
So what do you suggest as the alternate to get the needed fund...?
2011 Coolest fancy dress party is
rockstart
03-09 11:45 AM
Read the earlier posts. The person is not working. How will you fill I-9 when you have stopped working?
I guess then she should ask her employer to cancel her H1 (best approach) or least keep documentation of her resignation letter (backup for future RFE). Smart way is to step out of country & come back on parole. Shortcut is to work in some place for a week on I9 like Walmart.
I guess then she should ask her employer to cancel her H1 (best approach) or least keep documentation of her resignation letter (backup for future RFE). Smart way is to step out of country & come back on parole. Shortcut is to work in some place for a week on I9 like Walmart.
more...
sertasheep
09-01 03:20 PM
At this rate, we will need to have 2 more thread/post categories- Humor and Rumors(one for those who speculate the outcome of visa bulletins, etc.,) :) :)
Relax, and have a good Labor Day weekend
Relax, and have a good Labor Day weekend
poorslumdog
10-12 12:40 PM
Thanks for the good words. My patience is wearing thin as this has been going on for since the start of the year and I have seen PERM applications filed later than mine getting approved. My concern has to do more with the employer keeping me in the dark about the outcome and at the time H1 expires just lets me GO citing rejection or audit!! You can call me paranoid as the filing hasnt materialized and me in the 7th year just adds to the distress.
Just get the receipt number from your employer and check the status yourself.
Just get the receipt number from your employer and check the status yourself.
more...
victory123
05-15 12:14 PM
Hi, I had similar thing, my case status still shows "case transferred from VSCt to TSC as they now have jurisdiction, decision will be taken etc' my case was approved in 2006, the lud was 3/23/2009 and after that it is still the same, noclue as to waht would have triggered this for an approved case, two things could have happened per me (Own views)- employer revoked 140 or regular cleanup of files from VSC as they no longer do 140s..also what is meant by PE in you status...keep me posted.
Cheers
Cheers
2010 Putting fancy dress costumes
webm
08-08 07:21 PM
So whats the verdict ? Can we work on EAD receipt notice if the EAD could not get renewed in time ?
No i dont't think so as per the new 245(k) memorandum..:( see this article on http://www.immigration-law.com
08/08/2008: Unauthorized Employment Before or/and after I-485 Filing and Importance of Revisit of Recently Released 245(k) Memorandum
No i dont't think so as per the new 245(k) memorandum..:( see this article on http://www.immigration-law.com
08/08/2008: Unauthorized Employment Before or/and after I-485 Filing and Importance of Revisit of Recently Released 245(k) Memorandum
more...
eilsoe
10-17 10:53 AM
It ain't that expensive really...
hair Christmas goth fairy costumes
baburob2
08-28 09:51 PM
GC is for the future job and hence if your prospective employer will be able to proceed with your GC in your absence till its very end then you should be fine and still be able to come into US as a GC holder when GC is offered to you. However in this case you can't do Adjustment of status since you willn't be staying inside US and hence have to opt for Consular processing if you haven't opted for Consular processing.
more...

yabadaba
04-22 02:26 PM
This is ONLY EB2- India Priority dates from prior visa bulletins. Just FYI - no guesses no assumptions.
Jan-05 C
Feb-05 C
Mar-05 C
Apr-05 1-Apr-02
May-05 C
Jun-05 C
Jul-05 C
Aug-05 C
Sep-05 C
Oct-05 1-Nov-99
Nov-05 1-Nov-99
Dec-05 1-Jul-00
Jan-06 1-Jan-01
Feb-06 1-Aug-01
Mar-06 1-Jan-02
Apr-06 1-Jul-02
May-06 1-Jan-03
Jun-06 1-Jan-03
Jul-06 1-Jan-03
Aug-06 U
Sep-06 U
Oct-06 15-Jun-02
Nov-06 1-Jan-03
Dec-06 8-Jan-03
Jan-07 8-Jan-03
Feb-07 8-Jan-03
Mar-07 8-Jan-03
Apr-07 8-Jan-03
May-07 8-Jan-03
Jun-07 1-Apr-04
Jul-07 C
Aug-07 U
Sep-07 1-Apr-04
Oct-07 1-Apr-04
Nov-07 1-Apr-04
Dec-07 1-Jan-02
Jan-08 1-Jan-00
Feb-08 U
Mar-08 U
Apr-08 1-Dec-03
May-08 1-Jan-04
Jan-05 C
Feb-05 C
Mar-05 C
Apr-05 1-Apr-02
May-05 C
Jun-05 C
Jul-05 C
Aug-05 C
Sep-05 C
Oct-05 1-Nov-99
Nov-05 1-Nov-99
Dec-05 1-Jul-00
Jan-06 1-Jan-01
Feb-06 1-Aug-01
Mar-06 1-Jan-02
Apr-06 1-Jul-02
May-06 1-Jan-03
Jun-06 1-Jan-03
Jul-06 1-Jan-03
Aug-06 U
Sep-06 U
Oct-06 15-Jun-02
Nov-06 1-Jan-03
Dec-06 8-Jan-03
Jan-07 8-Jan-03
Feb-07 8-Jan-03
Mar-07 8-Jan-03
Apr-07 8-Jan-03
May-07 8-Jan-03
Jun-07 1-Apr-04
Jul-07 C
Aug-07 U
Sep-07 1-Apr-04
Oct-07 1-Apr-04
Nov-07 1-Apr-04
Dec-07 1-Jan-02
Jan-08 1-Jan-00
Feb-08 U
Mar-08 U
Apr-08 1-Dec-03
May-08 1-Jan-04
hot Scottish Fancy Dress Ideas
jatinr
07-24 01:01 PM
As per EBFAQ release by USCIS dated July 23, the
Q7: Which fees apply to I-765 and I-131 applications associated with AOS applications filed on or
July 30th under the July Bulletin?
A7. The fee of $180 for Forms I-765 and the fee of $170 for Form I-131 will remain in effect for those aliens eligible to file an employment-based adjustment of status application pursuant to July Visa Bulletin
107. These fees will remain in effect for all such applications filed between July 17 � August 17, 2007.
As per Oh-Law Firm , it states the fees is 180 for EAD and 170 for AP if only filed concurrently.
Do you guys also have same understanding.
My company has filed by AOS and I am filing EAD/AP on my own, I am now confused that if I file me EAD/AP on August 15th , what fees I will have to pay - 180 or 340 for EAD , 170 or 305 for AP.
Can someone please verify.
Q7: Which fees apply to I-765 and I-131 applications associated with AOS applications filed on or
July 30th under the July Bulletin?
A7. The fee of $180 for Forms I-765 and the fee of $170 for Form I-131 will remain in effect for those aliens eligible to file an employment-based adjustment of status application pursuant to July Visa Bulletin
107. These fees will remain in effect for all such applications filed between July 17 � August 17, 2007.
As per Oh-Law Firm , it states the fees is 180 for EAD and 170 for AP if only filed concurrently.
Do you guys also have same understanding.
My company has filed by AOS and I am filing EAD/AP on my own, I am now confused that if I file me EAD/AP on August 15th , what fees I will have to pay - 180 or 340 for EAD , 170 or 305 for AP.
Can someone please verify.
more...
house These fancy dress costumes
IfYouSeekAmy
11-02 04:50 PM
Is she your fiancee or wife??? In order to use cross chargeability you need to be married to that person.
Hi,
My fiance's country of birth is a country which has visa numbers. I am from India. I want to make use of cross chargeability . I have some doubts in the process. Can guys who have gone/going through this process help me.
1.) I have a masters degree from USA and my employer is willing to file under EB-2. my wife is bachelors. Can i apply in EB-2 for both of us and charge it to her quota since it is current for her country.
2.)Would she need to be physically here in USA for filing i 485.
3.) one of my acquaintance was telling me that the GC we get using cross chargeability is a conditonal one and not like regular GC. Is this true.?
4.)Is cross chargeability always possible or does it depend on the will and mercy of uscis.
5.) Is it true that we might have to go through rigorous and sometimes humiliating interview processes to finally get the GC.
Hi,
My fiance's country of birth is a country which has visa numbers. I am from India. I want to make use of cross chargeability . I have some doubts in the process. Can guys who have gone/going through this process help me.
1.) I have a masters degree from USA and my employer is willing to file under EB-2. my wife is bachelors. Can i apply in EB-2 for both of us and charge it to her quota since it is current for her country.
2.)Would she need to be physically here in USA for filing i 485.
3.) one of my acquaintance was telling me that the GC we get using cross chargeability is a conditonal one and not like regular GC. Is this true.?
4.)Is cross chargeability always possible or does it depend on the will and mercy of uscis.
5.) Is it true that we might have to go through rigorous and sometimes humiliating interview processes to finally get the GC.
tattoo fear the fancy dress that
baskarans
10-08 02:15 PM
PIO card is valid for 15 years and no need to apply for visa every time you go. You just present it with the passport when entering/departing in India. it takes about 20 days to get it they say 15 working days which is about 3 weeks. if you do in person they will check all documents and let you know if there is some thing wrong so you can correct it and submit it and no issues when issuing. they give you date to pick up or even you can ask them to mail back for 15$. i would say get poi if you have time and also if you are local do pio if you are not getting it by the time of travel you can always go and get visa the same day. http://www.cgisf.org/ is the sfo counslate website can get all the infor and download application there. even you can email them they are very prompt in replying you will get a reply the next day if you have any questions
more...
pictures 80s+fancy+dress+ideas
pmamp
12-05 01:58 PM
I found this link for LC case disclosure data. I don't see any case data for 2005 cases which were filed pre-PERM. If someone has that link please share.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx
It was given on LC copy. Also, some one last year posted a URL to DOL website where all the LC in each particular year where published as a part of public disclosure. I could actually found mine with my company name, date, salary and some guestmates. I will post the URL if I can find it back.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx
It was given on LC copy. Also, some one last year posted a URL to DOL website where all the LC in each particular year where published as a part of public disclosure. I could actually found mine with my company name, date, salary and some guestmates. I will post the URL if I can find it back.
dresses ball Fancy dress costumes
sriwaitingforgc
06-05 10:17 AM
"Unless you *are* a US citizen, you must choose the second option."
I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.
SK.
.
I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.
SK.
.
more...
makeup The Fancy Dress Party Place
eagerr2i
07-20 04:27 PM
Not in CA. My wife did her entire credentailing program with out a social security number. She got her Credentail certificate from California Commission of Tecahers and finger printing also done for teaching based on that temporary number allocated by her school.
girlfriend fancy dress
go_getter007
10-18 04:16 PM
Dear Friends, my 140 just got approved at TSC (EB3-India, PD Feb 03, 140/485 filed in July 07). Given the current economic turmoil, my company may lay off people. I have a valid EAD till Oct 09. God forbid, if I can't find another job here after my layoff, is it legal to go to my home country (i.e., India) for a few months and then come back before Oct 09 to renew my EAD? Assuming the USCIS doesn't adjudicate my 485 while I'm away, could I have any problems at the port of entry (since I would be using Advance Parole but wouldn't have a job)?
Thanks.
GG_007
Thanks.
GG_007
hairstyles villains+fancy+dress+ideas
Ramba
09-16 01:20 PM
The GC is based on good faith intention to have a permanent long term employer-employee relationship between sponsor and beneficiary. There is no prescribed time period to define �permanent� or �long term� in any law book. Each lawyer has their own interpretation. As most of the GC is thro sponsors, the sponsors has more power. If sponsor can able to successfully demonstrate to USCIS that beneficiary had a bogus intension to have a permanent emeplyer-employemet relationship, used employer just to get GC, then it may be a problem that leads to revocation of GC too. This is mostly possible in future employment category peoples. If any one worked for long term with sponsor before (or after) getting GC, then it is difficult for sponsor to demonstrate to USCIS that beneficiary had a bogus intension to have a permanent emeplyer-employemet relationship. Further, as AC21 gives 180 days as a time period for changing employment, 6 month period (either before or after getting GC) may be sufficient to work for sponsor.
jonty_11
07-23 04:45 PM
It mentions that in any of the incorrect filing, cases will be rejected...
does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?
any rejection is subject to PD becoming current again
does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?
any rejection is subject to PD becoming current again
alforever
04-04 02:41 PM
Hi thank you again, yes i understand that visa stamp is only needed for overseas travelling purpose. You raise a good point though when you said you assume i got h1 approved with i-94 attahced. This brings me to a scenario that just happened a few months back. I applied for extension h1b and h4 and we received notification that it has been approved and the approval sent to the attorney. But the attorney has disappeared. My wifes h4 approval was returned back to uscis and mine is not known where it is. we called uscis and they said we have to apply a duplicate i-824 individually to get the approval sent back to us again. i have therefore submitted i-824 application for my wife already. and i am submitting mine this week. all we have right now is h4 receipt for my wife and a copy of the approval for h1b for me (without i-94) that usually goes to the peititoner. What do you think about this?
No comments:
Post a Comment