Pagal
12-17 12:36 PM
Hello,
An approved H1-B petition is an approval for you to undertake employment within US, while a H1-B stamp is to allow you to knock on the US door (PoE) where an IO will decide whether to let you in or not.
There is no requirement that states that legally you must be working continuously within US if you are on H1-B (if anyone knows otherwise, he/she should post the appropriate link).
In short, you should not have any issue at all. The IO will ask why you were out of US and you can tell him/her that you were out 'cause you were consulting from India and not working in US for the past year. You should keep the new offer letter with you to prove to the IO that you have a new job within US now and that's why you want to enter the country.
Do consult a lawyer, but IMHO, you should be fine as a fiddle! :)
An approved H1-B petition is an approval for you to undertake employment within US, while a H1-B stamp is to allow you to knock on the US door (PoE) where an IO will decide whether to let you in or not.
There is no requirement that states that legally you must be working continuously within US if you are on H1-B (if anyone knows otherwise, he/she should post the appropriate link).
In short, you should not have any issue at all. The IO will ask why you were out of US and you can tell him/her that you were out 'cause you were consulting from India and not working in US for the past year. You should keep the new offer letter with you to prove to the IO that you have a new job within US now and that's why you want to enter the country.
Do consult a lawyer, but IMHO, you should be fine as a fiddle! :)
wallpaper more Paternity Test Kit.
gtg506p
03-09 09:56 AM
Thanks. Could you tell me more details if possible through a PM? I applied last year. During that month PD had gone from 2004 to 2003 to 2000 to U and then back to 2003. My PD was March 15 2004. Yes I could have waited for PD to become current and of course I would have preferred EAD for my wife. But you know as well as I do how the PD movement is. There is no way to tell what the PD will be next month. Knowing how these consultancies work we had investigated a lot. We talked to couple of people who had worked for him and they recommended him. They said they haldnt got any trouble from him. So we went ahead. I agree it was a mistake. But anyway whats done is done. Now just looking ahead.
zephyrr
07-26 12:40 PM
didn't know he is chair of the india caucus..
i'm in dfw, have written to cornyn and kay bailey (congresswoman) several times.
cornyn is part of the reason cir failed, he represents the very conservative republicans first (and came up with hundreds of amendments to cause a kinda of filibuster) and foremost and skil and other bills come second. skil failed again when it was brought up recently in the senate... so cornyn is pro legal immigration overall - might help with procedural issues, but i don't expect too much from him because he comes from a very conservative state.
i'm in dfw, have written to cornyn and kay bailey (congresswoman) several times.
cornyn is part of the reason cir failed, he represents the very conservative republicans first (and came up with hundreds of amendments to cause a kinda of filibuster) and foremost and skil and other bills come second. skil failed again when it was brought up recently in the senate... so cornyn is pro legal immigration overall - might help with procedural issues, but i don't expect too much from him because he comes from a very conservative state.
2011 cartoon homes.
bigboy007
11-21 02:07 AM
You can call UK consulate and ask them for this information. They have a paid phone service (~2 dollars per minute) available. If you do not mind me asking, why are you going through the pain of getting a transit visa?
they advice atleast 4-6 weeks even though avg processing time is 10 business days, you may email them its better than paying for same info
they advice atleast 4-6 weeks even though avg processing time is 10 business days, you may email them its better than paying for same info
more...
pmamp
02-27 07:29 PM
I have I-140 filed and waiting for visa numbers to be current my PD is March 05 and Her name is given in I-140.
Since she will exhaust all her H1B years by end of this sept, he needs to be on either h4 or F1.
I have long wait for filing I-485, can she be on F1 in the meantime and then convert on H4 right before I could file for AOS?
Thanks
Since she will exhaust all her H1B years by end of this sept, he needs to be on either h4 or F1.
I have long wait for filing I-485, can she be on F1 in the meantime and then convert on H4 right before I could file for AOS?
Thanks
Misha79
03-27 05:45 PM
Hi all ,
Me and my husband are planning india trip in jun or july this year for 2-3 weeks.We both need to get our visas stamped in New Delhi .
We are short on time and our native places are far .So to save time and keep the window for passport arrival if approved or any problems ,postal delays..I was thinking to get visa-interview-date the day we land to delhi.
So here is the probelm,travelling with heavy bags ,international baggage is unsafe and difficult.
What would be the travel tips ?
Our plan is-
1.To stay in some hotel in delhi the day we land( if we reach in evening) and go to stamping next day.
Where to stay? Should we go to consulate with all international luggageand directly travel for native or keep in hotel room, come back later for it ,is it safr options?
Traveeling is also difficult
2.Then for there on ,what transport ,bus,delux bus,train ,or flight to take to chandigarh.
what ever is easiest for us ?
For regular bus(i know is pretty fast,5-6 hrs) ,we have to go to ISBT and keep lugaage on top of bus...i dont know about seats...availability .
For deluxe, never travelled so need tips.
Or better to take train ,go to railway station.
I dont know if domestic flgihts allow that much of baggage option, do they allow international luggage ,something like through checkin.
Please throw in your valuable suggestions to make our trip easy and better usage of time.
Me and my husband are planning india trip in jun or july this year for 2-3 weeks.We both need to get our visas stamped in New Delhi .
We are short on time and our native places are far .So to save time and keep the window for passport arrival if approved or any problems ,postal delays..I was thinking to get visa-interview-date the day we land to delhi.
So here is the probelm,travelling with heavy bags ,international baggage is unsafe and difficult.
What would be the travel tips ?
Our plan is-
1.To stay in some hotel in delhi the day we land( if we reach in evening) and go to stamping next day.
Where to stay? Should we go to consulate with all international luggageand directly travel for native or keep in hotel room, come back later for it ,is it safr options?
Traveeling is also difficult
2.Then for there on ,what transport ,bus,delux bus,train ,or flight to take to chandigarh.
what ever is easiest for us ?
For regular bus(i know is pretty fast,5-6 hrs) ,we have to go to ISBT and keep lugaage on top of bus...i dont know about seats...availability .
For deluxe, never travelled so need tips.
Or better to take train ,go to railway station.
I dont know if domestic flgihts allow that much of baggage option, do they allow international luggage ,something like through checkin.
Please throw in your valuable suggestions to make our trip easy and better usage of time.
more...
karthiknv143
07-09 04:03 PM
^^^
2010 more cartoon homes.
JunRN
12-17 06:59 PM
What was your status when you filed? H1 or L1 or F1? Have you filed before and got rejected? Were you in deportation proceedings before?
Is your PD current in June?
Is your PD current in June?
more...
priya9178
01-09 11:19 AM
Iam on H4 and my visa expired on oct 31 '06 , I have applied for extension on oct 20 '06 , but havent got my extension yet, I have another problem my passport is expiring on Feb 13 '07. WIll be going to Houston to get my fresh passport this weekend.
I have to visit India this month end and have booked my tickets with delta, from US to India via Paris(France).
I have 3 questions :
1. Do I Need an airport transit visa since iam travelling via France ?
2. How long will it take to get my fresh passport if I applied over the counter on emergency system (Tatkaal)
3. Can I travel with an expired H4 visa ?
Please Help ???
I have to visit India this month end and have booked my tickets with delta, from US to India via Paris(France).
I have 3 questions :
1. Do I Need an airport transit visa since iam travelling via France ?
2. How long will it take to get my fresh passport if I applied over the counter on emergency system (Tatkaal)
3. Can I travel with an expired H4 visa ?
Please Help ???
hair more.
gparr
July 18th, 2004, 07:41 AM
My apologies if everyone is sick of looking at my flower images. This bloom is from what we call spider plants. They're a unique very open bloom with just a few petals and long stamens/anthers. Separating out one bloom and getting enough DOF proved very difficult to impossible. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Gary
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153spiderplant2.jpg
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153spiderplant.jpg
Gary
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153spiderplant2.jpg
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/153spiderplant.jpg
more...
transpass
10-29 03:38 AM
Hi Folks, I have few questions regarding opening NRE account...
1. Seems most of the banks offer NRE account for NRIs. In general, which bank is better for opening such an account?:confused:
2. Do all the banks which offer NRE accounts offer account services irrespective of which branch I open the account at? e.g., if I open an NRE account say in delhi, can I have access to and get service for the account say in bangalore? Or do I have to go to that particular branch where I opened the account? In this regard, which bank is better?
3. Which bank generally gives better exchange rates?
4. Any pros or cons in opening the NRE account at one bank vs. the other?
Thanks for your replies...
1. Seems most of the banks offer NRE account for NRIs. In general, which bank is better for opening such an account?:confused:
2. Do all the banks which offer NRE accounts offer account services irrespective of which branch I open the account at? e.g., if I open an NRE account say in delhi, can I have access to and get service for the account say in bangalore? Or do I have to go to that particular branch where I opened the account? In this regard, which bank is better?
3. Which bank generally gives better exchange rates?
4. Any pros or cons in opening the NRE account at one bank vs. the other?
Thanks for your replies...
hot amortization table. loan
natrajs
02-10 04:14 PM
Guys --
I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
has anyone being in this situation ?
Thanks,
gandalf
Congrats and Best Wishes
Your H1B extension request will be automatically denied and you don't have to worry about.
its been a long wait, Congrats again
I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
has anyone being in this situation ?
Thanks,
gandalf
Congrats and Best Wishes
Your H1B extension request will be automatically denied and you don't have to worry about.
its been a long wait, Congrats again
more...
house North Wildwood MULTI-FAMILY
sdudeja
01-31 04:42 PM
I am just waiting and watching what comes next. My only thing is if it was for the FP notice, it was mailed about 20 days before the date when it says 'document mailed' for the final stage. You are right for no one knows what they are going to do with your case. Lets seeeeeee.:rolleyes:
tattoo cartoon homes.

boston_gc
01-25 05:49 PM
Which US consulate did you apply? Do you already have H1B on your passport? I think the best option will be to approach your employer and have them sort this issue out. Sometimes, the consulate will request for some additional information from the employer and once they get this information, they will issue the visa.
Good luck!
I am in a distress please help me. I attended the US consulate for a new H1B Visa. The visa was refused under 221(g). The reason mentioned for the refusal was:
Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.
VO mentioned the documents will be sent back to USCIS. Pretty much kept all the documents like I-797, I 129, petition documents, certificates, client agreement, etc.
They mentioned the candidate profile is good but they have doubts about the employer. As far as I know and through my research the employer is good and have all the necessary documents correct. There is nothing wrong in the documentation and every thing is as per stipulated guidelines.
The employer has a good employeee strength and I had good feed back from other employees as well. I am pretty sure the employer is in a position to employ and provide the salary. I do not know on what basis the USCIS has come to conclusion that the employer is not qualified. Only few days back there were two visas granted for the same employer.
Please advise me what to do next. I need to do things urgently as I do not have enough time left (only few months ) on the H1 B Validity.
1. Do I need to send a mail to Consulate asking the specific reasons for denial?
2. Do I need to write to the senator or some one about this?
3. Do I need to consult an attorney about and re-request for a review of the petition?
4. Do I need to ask the employer anything specific.
I have been banking on this opportunity for the last two years and had planned everything hoping everything will go smooth. I am in a distress. Please advise me the next steps urgently so I dont loose the opportunity.
Good luck!
I am in a distress please help me. I attended the US consulate for a new H1B Visa. The visa was refused under 221(g). The reason mentioned for the refusal was:
Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.
VO mentioned the documents will be sent back to USCIS. Pretty much kept all the documents like I-797, I 129, petition documents, certificates, client agreement, etc.
They mentioned the candidate profile is good but they have doubts about the employer. As far as I know and through my research the employer is good and have all the necessary documents correct. There is nothing wrong in the documentation and every thing is as per stipulated guidelines.
The employer has a good employeee strength and I had good feed back from other employees as well. I am pretty sure the employer is in a position to employ and provide the salary. I do not know on what basis the USCIS has come to conclusion that the employer is not qualified. Only few days back there were two visas granted for the same employer.
Please advise me what to do next. I need to do things urgently as I do not have enough time left (only few months ) on the H1 B Validity.
1. Do I need to send a mail to Consulate asking the specific reasons for denial?
2. Do I need to write to the senator or some one about this?
3. Do I need to consult an attorney about and re-request for a review of the petition?
4. Do I need to ask the employer anything specific.
I have been banking on this opportunity for the last two years and had planned everything hoping everything will go smooth. I am in a distress. Please advise me the next steps urgently so I dont loose the opportunity.
more...
pictures kate middleton pippa middleton
gimme_GC2006
06-27 07:32 PM
I dont know how true it is..I found the article at this site
Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)
Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)
I think this is sick if its real
As a loyal reader of greatandhra.com shared a blasphemous incident with us through mail and we have written and uploaded that news yesterday. And that is about Lord Ganesh�s picture on beer bottles made by one of the US breweries.
Ref: Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)
Countless mails have inundated the mail box of greatandhra.com admin with sharing of anguish by hundreds of readers for this blasphemous act of that breweries company. They stated that they have contacted that Lost Coast Brewery with a complaint and also forwarded the response mails from that company. All the forwarded mails have got the same �copy-paste� response from Lost Coast GM/Sales. Here is that:
�Your words, thoughts and beliefs are part of a culture that I personally respect and believe that the owner group of the brewery share with me. Please note that I will act to evaluate this issue and meet directly with the owner group towards mitigating your concerns. You have contacted the correct person for your concerns and they have not fallen upon deaf ears. Best Regards, Harmony and Peace.
Briar Bush
GM/Sales Director
Lost Coast Brewery�
It is good that many are fighting with that company to see the bottles removed from stalls immediately. The follow up on this incident requires continuous force and Hindu community should see that such blasphemy will not repeat again. And also ensure that those beer bottles are not in market with Lord Ganesh or any other divine picture of Hindu religion. Some suggested to make this news reach Sivasena, RSS and VHP as well. And we wish our readers do that as the voice of thousands will be louder than that of one.
Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)
Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)
I think this is sick if its real
As a loyal reader of greatandhra.com shared a blasphemous incident with us through mail and we have written and uploaded that news yesterday. And that is about Lord Ganesh�s picture on beer bottles made by one of the US breweries.
Ref: Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)
Countless mails have inundated the mail box of greatandhra.com admin with sharing of anguish by hundreds of readers for this blasphemous act of that breweries company. They stated that they have contacted that Lost Coast Brewery with a complaint and also forwarded the response mails from that company. All the forwarded mails have got the same �copy-paste� response from Lost Coast GM/Sales. Here is that:
�Your words, thoughts and beliefs are part of a culture that I personally respect and believe that the owner group of the brewery share with me. Please note that I will act to evaluate this issue and meet directly with the owner group towards mitigating your concerns. You have contacted the correct person for your concerns and they have not fallen upon deaf ears. Best Regards, Harmony and Peace.
Briar Bush
GM/Sales Director
Lost Coast Brewery�
It is good that many are fighting with that company to see the bottles removed from stalls immediately. The follow up on this incident requires continuous force and Hindu community should see that such blasphemy will not repeat again. And also ensure that those beer bottles are not in market with Lord Ganesh or any other divine picture of Hindu religion. Some suggested to make this news reach Sivasena, RSS and VHP as well. And we wish our readers do that as the voice of thousands will be louder than that of one.
dresses music, tumblr, tattoos, family
abracadabra
05-30 02:46 PM
Is it the receipt number, where did you check it??
more...
makeup killing made by family or
sandy_anand
10-04 01:32 PM
Thanks for the link
You're welcome, little_willy.
You're welcome, little_willy.
girlfriend bieber family pictures_16.
JEESEE
05-11 01:43 PM
desimass77,
I talked to the FAO and they seem to understand my situation. I just want to see if my wife qulifies as 'Qualified Non-Citizen' because she has not used her EAD as of yet and neither I have used my EAD or AP.
I talked to the FAO and they seem to understand my situation. I just want to see if my wife qulifies as 'Qualified Non-Citizen' because she has not used her EAD as of yet and neither I have used my EAD or AP.
hairstyles Family Tree Clipart Free. oak
%2Bscan.jpg)
ashkam
08-08 08:39 PM
If you look at the forms page on the USCIS website, it says previous editions of the I-485 form accepted.
gcseeker2002
04-07 06:16 PM
How about using AP to enter if you have AP ? Is that also a problem for employees of TARP companies ?
vicks_don
10-17 02:25 PM
Can we find out the status of namecheck from USCIS or from any FBI website during retrogresssion. I applied 485 an year ago. Can i find out if atleast the name check is cleared even though my PD is not current.
No comments:
Post a Comment