krishmunn
01-04 11:18 AM
. H4 dependents under certain circumstances are eligible for instate tuition.
Only in some state. Most states do not allow in-state tuition to H1/H4/L1/L2 holders.
Only in some state. Most states do not allow in-state tuition to H1/H4/L1/L2 holders.
wallpaper Heidi Klum and Seal Are
villamonte6100
11-02 08:45 AM
And how does this news add any values to our issues here ????
Good on you mate!!!!!
Good on you mate!!!!!
santa123
09-05 10:51 PM
How about getting your face changed. That will probably be easier and faster than ask USCIS to fix it mistake. What a great organization!
LOL!!!
LOL!!!
2011 heidi klum july 14 Seal
trueguy
08-11 10:57 AM
please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.
Please vote here for cases with PD of Jan 2004 onwards:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20797
Thanks.
Please vote here for cases with PD of Jan 2004 onwards:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20797
Thanks.
more...
yabadaba
06-26 08:24 PM
^^^^
seahawks
09-11 08:02 PM
Congratulations, we have 23 members join the local WA state chapter! Welcome everyone who signed up. Calling all WA state, Oregon members to please sign up with the group link below. We need as much support as we can to support IV initiative.
more...
vin13
05-19 09:38 AM
That is really an irony.. Mexican President have to meet The President to initate CIR. so what bout our incompetent do nothing puppet Indian Prime Minister? Probably he was the first honoured in the White house did he spoke about Immigration, EB-immigration in particular. As an Indian citizen NRI's we have every right to ask him.
I read a poem by V.Sundaram about our incompetent do nothing PM of India (
We have a ‘powerless’ Prime Minister
Who often declares
I know nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do not know that I do nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I Know Nothing and Do Nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I do not want to do what I am not doing.
Why should I know anything,
When my supreme ‘Secular’ leader,
Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient,
Mother Superior Super Star
Anoints everything,
Announces everything,
Applauds everything,
Approves everything,
Knows everything,
Detects everything,
Directs everything ,
Does everything.
For you and me and all
Is she not EVERYTHING?
Pleads the Prime Minion Blue Turban :(
Why should Indian leader plead for your green card? This is a US immigration issue. US has to base its immigration based on its own interests. Don't get me wrong, even i am waiting for my Green Card. But i don't expect Indian Prime minister to work for my Green Card.
As a Indian Citizen NRI you are talking about having the right to ask the Prime Minister. Tomorrow you are probably willing to take the US citizenship too. You cannot just look at your personal needs and expect Indian PM to help you become an American Citizen. All i am trying to say is don't bring down the Indian PM just for your need to get a GC.
I read a poem by V.Sundaram about our incompetent do nothing PM of India (
We have a ‘powerless’ Prime Minister
Who often declares
I know nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do not know that I do nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I Know Nothing and Do Nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I do not want to do what I am not doing.
Why should I know anything,
When my supreme ‘Secular’ leader,
Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient,
Mother Superior Super Star
Anoints everything,
Announces everything,
Applauds everything,
Approves everything,
Knows everything,
Detects everything,
Directs everything ,
Does everything.
For you and me and all
Is she not EVERYTHING?
Pleads the Prime Minion Blue Turban :(
Why should Indian leader plead for your green card? This is a US immigration issue. US has to base its immigration based on its own interests. Don't get me wrong, even i am waiting for my Green Card. But i don't expect Indian Prime minister to work for my Green Card.
As a Indian Citizen NRI you are talking about having the right to ask the Prime Minister. Tomorrow you are probably willing to take the US citizenship too. You cannot just look at your personal needs and expect Indian PM to help you become an American Citizen. All i am trying to say is don't bring down the Indian PM just for your need to get a GC.
2010 Heidi Klum
gc_maine2
05-20 01:02 PM
Gurus
What should we write in these sections of Ap Application
Part 3: ( Still not decided the trip, but renewing the application for safe side.. so not sure what should we write? or leave blank?
Part 4:
Part 5: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part 6: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part7: checked (more than one trip), but for other fields.. should we leave blank??
If these are answered already please let me know the thread.
Thanks
sree
What should we write in these sections of Ap Application
Part 3: ( Still not decided the trip, but renewing the application for safe side.. so not sure what should we write? or leave blank?
Part 4:
Part 5: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part 6: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part7: checked (more than one trip), but for other fields.. should we leave blank??
If these are answered already please let me know the thread.
Thanks
sree
more...
test101
06-14 09:32 PM
Hi
Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?
I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?
thanks for your help.
Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?
I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?
thanks for your help.
hair project-runway-heidi-klum-seal
prom2
10-25 05:26 PM
I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.
Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.
Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.
more...
adhantari
07-29 03:34 PM
?????????
hot Heidi Klum and Seal renewed
katrina
05-31 01:05 PM
You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.
Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.
Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.
more...
house Heidi Klum and Seal#39;s annual
kedrex
01-14 11:29 AM
kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005
I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
tattoo Heidi said: “I#39;m
thomachan72
03-10 07:10 AM
If they take the trouble of selecting multiple applications from the same employer, I dont doubt that anybody with multiple applications (even from different employers) will get either rejected or get questions.
more...
pictures Seal and Heidi Klum renewed
gandalf_gray
06-02 11:33 AM
Nothing would change. If any, it'd be for better I guess.
So you dont know what the "last" action would be. If your L1 extension gets approved immediately with premium processing and H1 approval comes later with COS, then you dont have to go out.
If the situation is reversed, then it would be 1st or 3rd scenario, since 2nd scenario is not applicable.
just one more Qn:
My L1 ends Sep 3rd week.
If I decide not to do extension, is it ok to stay in US for those 2 weeks until Oct1. so I can start working under H1 ?
those 14 days out-of-status : How bad is it ?
thanks.
So you dont know what the "last" action would be. If your L1 extension gets approved immediately with premium processing and H1 approval comes later with COS, then you dont have to go out.
If the situation is reversed, then it would be 1st or 3rd scenario, since 2nd scenario is not applicable.
just one more Qn:
My L1 ends Sep 3rd week.
If I decide not to do extension, is it ok to stay in US for those 2 weeks until Oct1. so I can start working under H1 ?
those 14 days out-of-status : How bad is it ?
thanks.
dresses Posted in Heidi Klum, Seal on
thescadaman
09-14 07:22 PM
I had ordered my IV Texas T-Shirt on Sunday and have received it today! I am all set for the Rally and will be departing Houston, Texas on the 17th.
See you all in DC..
See you all in DC..
more...
makeup on Heidi Klum and Seal#39;s
nabs501
07-27 04:05 PM
I had filed FOIA request to USCIS requesting a copy of I140 approval notice. My I140 was approved after which I changed employer. I need I140 approval notice to keep my original priority date.
But after filing G639, I got a response back from USCIS saying the case has been sent to DoS for visa approval and that I should contact DoS directly regarding the case.
Also remember, G639 form is for FOIA request for USCIS only.
You need to file a letter to DoS (google "DOS + foia" and you would see format of the letter)
Other than this,I have also filed Form I824 (Action on approved petition) with $200 filing fees requesting I140 approval from USCIS. I guess looking at the processing time, I will have to wait for another 6 months before I hear back from USCIS
But after filing G639, I got a response back from USCIS saying the case has been sent to DoS for visa approval and that I should contact DoS directly regarding the case.
Also remember, G639 form is for FOIA request for USCIS only.
You need to file a letter to DoS (google "DOS + foia" and you would see format of the letter)
Other than this,I have also filed Form I824 (Action on approved petition) with $200 filing fees requesting I140 approval from USCIS. I guess looking at the processing time, I will have to wait for another 6 months before I hear back from USCIS
girlfriend Heidi Klum and Seal#39;s baby son
Raju
07-04 09:32 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
hairstyles Heidi Klum and Seal renewed
adibhatla
06-16 11:59 AM
I think people should refrain from making congressional enquiries just to get a status update on their case. It should be used only under special circumstances, RFE, rejection, etc.
If everyone starts doing this, these congressional offices will just not entertain our genuine requests anymore.
If you really need to check just the status, take an Infopass.
Just my 2 cents.
va_dude
Thanks Dude. I am in a rejection situation (of I485) here and had opened an MTR in December' 08, haven't heard since them from USCIS.
Regards
MA
If everyone starts doing this, these congressional offices will just not entertain our genuine requests anymore.
If you really need to check just the status, take an Infopass.
Just my 2 cents.
va_dude
Thanks Dude. I am in a rejection situation (of I485) here and had opened an MTR in December' 08, haven't heard since them from USCIS.
Regards
MA
rb_248
11-14 08:24 PM
I totally agree that we must channelize all our frustration into positive energy. But, sometimes I get a feeling that I don't belong in the US anymore and why should I fight for something that is never going to happen. :(
imneedy
05-22 05:21 PM
Now if we can transfer our priority date from old system we would definitely get some benefit in the new system. Any comments ?
Let's hope :o
Let's hope :o
No comments:
Post a Comment