eb3_nepa
05-28 09:57 AM
I am getting 2 opposite answers from 2 different filers.
Can more people who HAVE filed before post their experiences?
This is not a hypothetical or "how it SHOULD BE" thread. We are looking for people who HAVE filed before and can give us experiences. No speculations please.
Thanks.
Can more people who HAVE filed before post their experiences?
This is not a hypothetical or "how it SHOULD BE" thread. We are looking for people who HAVE filed before and can give us experiences. No speculations please.
Thanks.
wallpaper friendship quotes black and
joydiptac
03-26 09:20 PM
Something is not right about your posts. Also you signed up in March.
Wanaparthy sounds like Want to Party? Forgive me if this is really your name.
What kind of job are you looking for? How many years experience? Which platforms are you comfortable with?
Wish you all the best if u are genuine.
Wanaparthy sounds like Want to Party? Forgive me if this is really your name.
What kind of job are you looking for? How many years experience? Which platforms are you comfortable with?
Wish you all the best if u are genuine.
iwantgc
09-11 07:35 PM
I was hoping something out of IV's effort that SKILL bill be passed before end this year but it appears this organization's voices are not even heard nor included in the picture.
2011 friendship quotes black and

malibuguy007
10-03 12:49 PM
Guys funds are needed all the time, so please keep contributing. The amount being asked is less than 1% of your monthly salary - is that too high a price for YOUR cause?
more...

hazishak
07-05 09:49 PM
At this point no one knows answers to you questions. We have to wait and we will see. Ultimately, USCIS could avoid lots of headaches by accepting all July applications and issuing a new bulletin for August...but we don't know, and nobody knows what will eventually happen.
There is no way USCIS can accept July applications. They said there is no visa available for FY-2007. Now how they will accept more applications? Basis on what? If they accept applications that means they had enough visa available but they did not want to process in which case the a law suit is imminent.
There is no way USCIS can accept July applications. They said there is no visa available for FY-2007. Now how they will accept more applications? Basis on what? If they accept applications that means they had enough visa available but they did not want to process in which case the a law suit is imminent.
cooldudesfo
12-16 06:51 PM
Hello Friends,
I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.
I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.
Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.
Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.
Thanks in advance.
I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.
I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.
Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.
Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.
Thanks in advance.
more...
morchu
07-31 04:28 PM
One thing is that lawyers are really busy till August 17th.
One good reason for this policy is the misuse or over-utilization of lawyer contact previlege. I believe there might be guys who contact lawyers for no reason, and just annoy them. If there are so many such guys in your company, may be all they are trying to avoid is this misuse.
On the other hand Lawyer is representing you and the employer at the same time. So you are entitled to contact lawyer directly. It is just that, if there had been misuse from other employees, there is a possibility that you might not have enough credability, and they may not return your call.
There is no harm in trying to send an email to you HR and ask them to get an answer from lawfirm for any valid query.
But, the problem is, they dont allow us to have a direct correspondence with lawyer. They are saying that its their company policy.
I'm really worried right now. Can I still call our lawyer? Sorry guys.
One good reason for this policy is the misuse or over-utilization of lawyer contact previlege. I believe there might be guys who contact lawyers for no reason, and just annoy them. If there are so many such guys in your company, may be all they are trying to avoid is this misuse.
On the other hand Lawyer is representing you and the employer at the same time. So you are entitled to contact lawyer directly. It is just that, if there had been misuse from other employees, there is a possibility that you might not have enough credability, and they may not return your call.
There is no harm in trying to send an email to you HR and ask them to get an answer from lawfirm for any valid query.
But, the problem is, they dont allow us to have a direct correspondence with lawyer. They are saying that its their company policy.
I'm really worried right now. Can I still call our lawyer? Sorry guys.
2010 friendship quotes black and

ronhira
09-16 08:09 AM
I had to go through secondary inspection which took about 20 minutes at JFK.IO only verified and stamped AP. No other documents were requested. To be on safe side, I carried Pay Stubs, Education Documents and Office Identification card.
thanks urpal..... i'm juggling between possible approval of aos, pending ap application, planned trip outside the country and ac21.... u'r notes r helpful for me.....
thanks urpal..... i'm juggling between possible approval of aos, pending ap application, planned trip outside the country and ac21.... u'r notes r helpful for me.....
more...

krishnam70
11-20 04:26 PM
1) You CAN use the AP that is approved while you are out. However someone needs to courier the document to you before you can enter with it. I am doing the same thing with my Law Firm. You do not need the AP in hand to leave the US.
Again if your AP is approved but is in mail or whatever and you leave the country then you are ok (technically) in somebody mailing it out to you otherwise you cannot claim to have satisfied the rule USCIS has put forward and the IO has every right to deny entry at the POE
Extract from the instructions of I 131 form
If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
A. You depart from the United States; or
B. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.
- good luck
kris
Again if your AP is approved but is in mail or whatever and you leave the country then you are ok (technically) in somebody mailing it out to you otherwise you cannot claim to have satisfied the rule USCIS has put forward and the IO has every right to deny entry at the POE
Extract from the instructions of I 131 form
If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
A. You depart from the United States; or
B. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.
- good luck
kris
hair friendship quotes black
Saralayar
09-09 10:39 AM
There is ATA (American Telugu Association) too and they have a convention in New Jersey this weekend.
ATA and TANA are big orgs but most of them are ABCD and USA citizens and I aam not sure to what extent we can get help from them.
The key to our solutions lies in us. Ours is a big community, but a very few people spend time and money and energy on working towards our goals and always want others to fix our issues
Most of the members even don't care about us. All are well settled citizens. One more thing, there is lot of group politics in those organizations. This also needs to be taken into account...
ATA and TANA are big orgs but most of them are ABCD and USA citizens and I aam not sure to what extent we can get help from them.
The key to our solutions lies in us. Ours is a big community, but a very few people spend time and money and energy on working towards our goals and always want others to fix our issues
Most of the members even don't care about us. All are well settled citizens. One more thing, there is lot of group politics in those organizations. This also needs to be taken into account...
more...
amitjoey
11-30 06:12 PM
Guys,
If one IV member moves from State A to B, what would be the process of transferring membership to state chapter?
Will it merely be a deleting datbase record from one state and adding it to another state? Or would it be again filling up survey to new state chapter..?
Thanks.
Dont worry, IV is not a bureaucratic government organisation. Simply join the new state chapter and start working with them.
If one IV member moves from State A to B, what would be the process of transferring membership to state chapter?
Will it merely be a deleting datbase record from one state and adding it to another state? Or would it be again filling up survey to new state chapter..?
Thanks.
Dont worry, IV is not a bureaucratic government organisation. Simply join the new state chapter and start working with them.
hot friendship quotes black and
days_go_by
08-20 09:15 AM
Or is it only for EB3
----------
for now only EB3.
----------
for now only EB3.
more...
house friendship quotes black and
sgc2007
07-08 06:23 PM
I'm working for a big company in US since 2001. My Lc is filed in 2001 and it is still pending in BEC (phily).
Recently my company offered me LC substitution (PD of 2002). I have taken it and they filed 140. I need to show the previous experience of a skill set in 1999. I have a letter from that company for that. The problem is that company is out of business.
Questions
1)Will USCIS call that employer (employer is in a foreign country) for that experience?If so, the company is closed. What will happen? Will they reject my 140?
2)My original LC is approved (got approved yesterday)? My lawyer is telling that they will file 140 on this one also? How on earth can I habe 2 140's? When my time comes for 485, which 140 should I choose? I'm confused
Recently my company offered me LC substitution (PD of 2002). I have taken it and they filed 140. I need to show the previous experience of a skill set in 1999. I have a letter from that company for that. The problem is that company is out of business.
Questions
1)Will USCIS call that employer (employer is in a foreign country) for that experience?If so, the company is closed. What will happen? Will they reject my 140?
2)My original LC is approved (got approved yesterday)? My lawyer is telling that they will file 140 on this one also? How on earth can I habe 2 140's? When my time comes for 485, which 140 should I choose? I'm confused
tattoo friendship quotes black and white. lack and white photos of love
.jpg)
vinabath
07-02 03:05 PM
I paid for a 2007 labor for 15k. Now I am screwed.
more...
pictures friendship quotes black and white. Cute Friendship Quotes And Sayings For

jayleno
08-27 03:24 PM
None of the responses can help you unless you state your state. Believe me, I have lived in 7 states till now. I went to the dmv in 4 of them.
I went for Driver licence renewal.I have I797 H1B notice of approval for 2 more years.But I don't have it stamped in passport.So when they see it,they said they won't consider it as visa on passport is not valid and expired.Though I am not using ,I have valid EAD card also.So When I shown it ,they renewd my licence.Now I am thinking,is it ok If I use my EAD card for licence renewal as I am not using EAD status now.I want to be on H1B only.I don't want to use EAD now. can anybody tell me will it be alright to use EAD?Does it effect anywhere in my status?
Please respond.
I went for Driver licence renewal.I have I797 H1B notice of approval for 2 more years.But I don't have it stamped in passport.So when they see it,they said they won't consider it as visa on passport is not valid and expired.Though I am not using ,I have valid EAD card also.So When I shown it ,they renewd my licence.Now I am thinking,is it ok If I use my EAD card for licence renewal as I am not using EAD status now.I want to be on H1B only.I don't want to use EAD now. can anybody tell me will it be alright to use EAD?Does it effect anywhere in my status?
Please respond.
dresses friendship quotes black and white. Black amp; White. Quotes. Shoes.
coopheal
08-02 03:33 PM
In profile you enter application receipt numbers which you want to track online. Information you see for a specific application will not be different.
Benefits of profile are:
1) Don’t have to remember the receipt number
2) Will get email for any updates on your application.
Benefits of profile are:
1) Don’t have to remember the receipt number
2) Will get email for any updates on your application.
more...
makeup friendship quotes black and
Aah_GC
06-14 12:29 AM
Hi Guys,
For those who applied for EAD using eFile, please post information on supporting documents you sent.
Any other info on post-eFile of EAD is welcome.
Thanks.
Edit:
Prepared the following documents today along with a cover letter -
Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice
Copy of Current EAD (Front & Back)
Copy of I-485 receipt
Copies of I485 Case Transfer notices if any
Copy of Cut out mailer of previous EAD Approval.
Copy of I-94
Copy of Passport (which has Bio-graphic data)
Copy of Drivers License
Important: YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND PICTURES
I intend to send mine and my spouse's documents seperately.
Update: Got my receipt (and my spouse's) from TSC today. (Exactly after a week).
For those who applied for EAD using eFile, please post information on supporting documents you sent.
Any other info on post-eFile of EAD is welcome.
Thanks.
Edit:
Prepared the following documents today along with a cover letter -
Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice
Copy of Current EAD (Front & Back)
Copy of I-485 receipt
Copies of I485 Case Transfer notices if any
Copy of Cut out mailer of previous EAD Approval.
Copy of I-94
Copy of Passport (which has Bio-graphic data)
Copy of Drivers License
Important: YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND PICTURES
I intend to send mine and my spouse's documents seperately.
Update: Got my receipt (and my spouse's) from TSC today. (Exactly after a week).
girlfriend friendship quotes black
chanduv23
09-14 02:14 PM
Lets all compliment people coming from coast to coast
North west
North East
South West
South East
Central
PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE COMING FOR THE HISTORIC EVENT
LETS ALL MAKE IT TO DC
North west
North East
South West
South East
Central
PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE COMING FOR THE HISTORIC EVENT
LETS ALL MAKE IT TO DC
hairstyles friendship quotes black and white. red lack and white wedding
starscream
04-30 04:03 PM
did the committee question Greenspan about any issues related to us EB GC issues?
Please update anyone
Please update anyone
sheela
08-06 06:49 PM
I have LUD on 140 for 7-13, on 485 application for 08-04
08/04 LUD on your I485 should be for approval. What does the message read?
08/04 LUD on your I485 should be for approval. What does the message read?
furiouspride
02-11 04:55 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the 485 processing times for TSC are much shorter compared to NSC. My case is at the VSC which is still doing 06 applications. Is there a particular reason behind this or is it just the sheer number of applications that VSC receives?
No comments:
Post a Comment