
coopheal
03-14 05:09 PM
Contributed $100 today.
wallpaper Flower Tattoo and Dragon
akhilmahajan
04-23 09:41 AM
Thanks a lot guys for your inputs. I hope everything goes fine.......
heard these days it is taking more then 6 months for I140 approval...........
mine was filed in marcha, 07 in the Texas processing center...........
heard these days it is taking more then 6 months for I140 approval...........
mine was filed in marcha, 07 in the Texas processing center...........
TheCanadian
01-02 12:09 AM
I think we should have a Flash 5 AS1 contest for nostalgic purposes.
2011 flower tattoo art.

jthomas
06-03 11:13 AM
Hi Surpreet,
Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?
Thanks
I came across one member who is taking ARRA in Northern california. He is a frequent visitor to IV forumn.
I have had applied for UI and did not have any issues yet. 9 weeks over. Secondly i have recently asked UI whether they would pay relocation if i get a job in a another state.
J Thoams
Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?
Thanks
I came across one member who is taking ARRA in Northern california. He is a frequent visitor to IV forumn.
I have had applied for UI and did not have any issues yet. 9 weeks over. Secondly i have recently asked UI whether they would pay relocation if i get a job in a another state.
J Thoams
more...

aka
10-30 07:04 PM
Hi, Why did you ask me rename the thread with a broader name?, it is June 07 filers - General Tracker, seems broader enough.
Thanks.
People might mistake this as a thread for people who filed on June 7th, simply because there are other threads out there for people who filed in specific date ranges. I believe you meant June 2007 in your title, right?
Thanks.
People might mistake this as a thread for people who filed on June 7th, simply because there are other threads out there for people who filed in specific date ranges. I believe you meant June 2007 in your title, right?
TheCanadian
10-22 06:38 PM
You eat dinner on tables, so why not use them for websites?
You don't use DIVs to build houses, so why use them for websites?
You don't use DIVs to build houses, so why use them for websites?
more...
thamizhan
07-18 11:33 AM
Check this out...
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200707182165.htm
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200707182165.htm
2010 tattoo tribal and design

gene77
08-15 08:28 PM
Hi, I recently filed my I-485 using my pre-approved Eb3 I-140 (PD:May 2004). Around a month back, I applied a new EB2 I140 and that got approved today so I have ported my PDs to this new EB2 I-140. Now, I am planning to file an amendment to replace the EB3 I-140 with EB2 I-140 attached with my I-485. Some people call this process as interfiling too. Can somebody please let me know if he/she has done it before and how long does it take to get affected?
I plan to do this but I am waiting for my EB2 I-140 to be approved. Please see below, I have attached some info I got from Mathew Oh's website. Did you say you applied for your I-140 only 1 month ago and it got approved already? I applied for my EB2 I-140 in Nov and still don't have any approvals.
//NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
� This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
� However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
� According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
Name of 485 applicant
Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
I-485 Receipt Number
"A" Number of the 485 applicant
Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
New I-140 to be inter-filed
Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application
//
I plan to do this but I am waiting for my EB2 I-140 to be approved. Please see below, I have attached some info I got from Mathew Oh's website. Did you say you applied for your I-140 only 1 month ago and it got approved already? I applied for my EB2 I-140 in Nov and still don't have any approvals.
//NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
� This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
� However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
� According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
Name of 485 applicant
Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
I-485 Receipt Number
"A" Number of the 485 applicant
Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
New I-140 to be inter-filed
Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application
//
more...
mhssatya
04-07 07:40 PM
GGC,
Did both you and your lawyer receive the letter or it was just you who received it? I have applied for I-485 in 07 and received the following status update in Aug 2010:
we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our ATLANTA, GA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
But I didn't receive the letter as I was moving. I heard that this usually means I will be called for an interview. Is that right? Neither me nor my lawyer have received any interview letter since then. Would I be called for an interview when my date gets current?
Appreciate your help.
Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.
1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?
2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.
3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?
Did both you and your lawyer receive the letter or it was just you who received it? I have applied for I-485 in 07 and received the following status update in Aug 2010:
we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our ATLANTA, GA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
But I didn't receive the letter as I was moving. I heard that this usually means I will be called for an interview. Is that right? Neither me nor my lawyer have received any interview letter since then. Would I be called for an interview when my date gets current?
Appreciate your help.
Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.
1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?
2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.
3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?
hair flower tattoo tribal design
TwinkleM
06-26 11:20 AM
Thanx once again Ms. Sen for you so valuable response. Is there anyways, you could tell me the email address. It will be then easy for me to talk to him when I have all the information. Another question, has the email to be sent out only by the lawyer, or the company can directly do that?
Thanx once again...
Thanx once again...
more...

gcseeker2002
10-26 01:00 PM
My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
My wife went for stamping in 08/2003 and I just gave her the copy of the I797 approval notice, so I didnt have to worry about getting back the original. I think they gave back the copy too, so why are you sending original 797 for H4 stamping, it is not a required document I think.
maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
My wife went for stamping in 08/2003 and I just gave her the copy of the I797 approval notice, so I didnt have to worry about getting back the original. I think they gave back the copy too, so why are you sending original 797 for H4 stamping, it is not a required document I think.
hot flower tattoo pictures.
meridiani.planum
08-11 11:41 PM
Hi Guys,
I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.
Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.
Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.
Thanks in advance.
of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.
I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.
Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.
Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.
Thanks in advance.
of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.
more...
house view large. Starasian Tattoo
raj2007
04-02 09:25 PM
My employer recd an RFE on Jan 8. The Requested Evidence is supposed to be provided in 12 weeks from the date of the RFE letter(Jan 8).
I am told that my attorny didn't respond to this RFE. Is it 84 days which means till April 2nd is the deadline when it is supposed to be answered. If that is the case I crossed the deadline by a day or two.
Can you experienced folks let me know if I crossed the deadline. Is there still a room to answer the ability to pay RFE?
my employer said he would answer RFE (ability to pay) if some financial adjustments are made. Is it ok and make this financial adjustment so that he can responde to the RFE inspite of the 12 week deadline just passed.
Will a delayed response for RFE for couple of days at USCIS does matter? Will they reject the evidence if they dont recieve in time?
Is it better to wait till the I140 is denied and then open an MTR? How easy and practical is it to open an MTR and successfully plead for the I140 approval?
Your early response helps me take a decision.
I have already filed 485 based on this RFE pending I140. that will go waste if I140 is denied.
Your attorney can tell if they accept late RFE reply. 12 week is enough time and I don't see anybody want to delay this.
MTR decision takes long time, around 1 year or more but you can't use 485 benefits till that is approved.
I am told that my attorny didn't respond to this RFE. Is it 84 days which means till April 2nd is the deadline when it is supposed to be answered. If that is the case I crossed the deadline by a day or two.
Can you experienced folks let me know if I crossed the deadline. Is there still a room to answer the ability to pay RFE?
my employer said he would answer RFE (ability to pay) if some financial adjustments are made. Is it ok and make this financial adjustment so that he can responde to the RFE inspite of the 12 week deadline just passed.
Will a delayed response for RFE for couple of days at USCIS does matter? Will they reject the evidence if they dont recieve in time?
Is it better to wait till the I140 is denied and then open an MTR? How easy and practical is it to open an MTR and successfully plead for the I140 approval?
Your early response helps me take a decision.
I have already filed 485 based on this RFE pending I140. that will go waste if I140 is denied.
Your attorney can tell if they accept late RFE reply. 12 week is enough time and I don't see anybody want to delay this.
MTR decision takes long time, around 1 year or more but you can't use 485 benefits till that is approved.
tattoo flower tattoo by ~Kuro-Hoshi1

ramaonline
03-27 10:55 PM
$50 from me
Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400
Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400
more...
pictures Flower Tattoos for Girls

LostInGCProcess
09-06 04:22 PM
USCIS receives around 7.5 million applications a year and mistakes happen. Cut them some slack here. Bad luck to OP. Contact USCIS and see what happens and please post here after your issue is resolved. Others will benefit from your experience.
Regardless of the amount of application they receive, they have to provide 'good' service for the amount they charge for each application.
If we assume the per charge of each application is $100.00 or $200.00
7.5miilion X $100.00 = $750 million.
7.5million X $200.00 = $1.5 Billion.
you have a huge receivable account. And it can be run more efficiently and accurately giving good customer satisfaction.
I feel sorry for the person who has posted this thread. Cause he may have made lot of planning to travel, book flight tickets etc...and it all has to change...so, there is also a secondary cost involved if one goes thru this kind of 'errors'.
Regardless of the amount of application they receive, they have to provide 'good' service for the amount they charge for each application.
If we assume the per charge of each application is $100.00 or $200.00
7.5miilion X $100.00 = $750 million.
7.5million X $200.00 = $1.5 Billion.
you have a huge receivable account. And it can be run more efficiently and accurately giving good customer satisfaction.
I feel sorry for the person who has posted this thread. Cause he may have made lot of planning to travel, book flight tickets etc...and it all has to change...so, there is also a secondary cost involved if one goes thru this kind of 'errors'.
dresses flower tattoo and piercing
Berkeleybee
04-10 01:49 PM
To Berkeleybee, i have recently noticed that you always ask the people directly or indirectly whether they know more than you. While It may be true that you guys know more than us, because u spend hours upon hours making it your business to know, but that does not mean you would want to curb free speech. We are grateful to each and every IV core member for their extrodinary efforts, but do not admonish us because somebody wishes to express their ideas. Who knows if people propose 100 theories there might be 1 out there that even you guys have not thought about.
Personally if i were a member of the core team, i would not even bother to respond back to the threads where the so called theory holds no water. There are enough people in this forum to speculate for you :-).
CCC,
Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.
IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.
As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)
best,
Berkeleybee
Personally if i were a member of the core team, i would not even bother to respond back to the threads where the so called theory holds no water. There are enough people in this forum to speculate for you :-).
CCC,
Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.
IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.
As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)
best,
Berkeleybee
more...
makeup floral tattoo art
bestia
07-19 01:03 PM
My lawyer did not ask for Tax return for filing i-485 .He just asked for W-2's only ??
Is Tax Return for last 3 years is required document ?
Tax returns absolutely not required. Even W2s are not required. But without W2s USCIS will more likely issue RFE, they would want to see them. My accountant told me that a lot of his clients received RFEs for tax returns, so it's good to have them in right order in case...
Your tax returns will show the case if you worked also for someone else illegaly - USCIS might want to verify that.
Is Tax Return for last 3 years is required document ?
Tax returns absolutely not required. Even W2s are not required. But without W2s USCIS will more likely issue RFE, they would want to see them. My accountant told me that a lot of his clients received RFEs for tax returns, so it's good to have them in right order in case...
Your tax returns will show the case if you worked also for someone else illegaly - USCIS might want to verify that.
girlfriend weapons flower tattoo art

god_bless_you
08-15 09:39 AM
they will make any statement only if they are pounded by letters from us. if you want you can post their contacts on the forum and everyone can write letters to them.
we can ask support from
http://www.usinpac.com/
let us register with USINPAC from here
http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp
another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
check Politics section on this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American
another interesting item ..
Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).
we can ask support from
http://www.usinpac.com/
let us register with USINPAC from here
http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp
another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
check Politics section on this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American
another interesting item ..
Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).
hairstyles of Flower Tribal Tattoos
MArch172008
05-22 06:58 PM
As mentioned by my HR attorney applied my labour application electronically on march 17th and forwarded me a case number starting with c , so i am assuming it was appl;ied at chicago center.
Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.
My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...
Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.
My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...
indyanguy
01-16 10:39 AM
I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
keiryu
06-28 04:28 PM
You can have AOS and H-1b concurrently. If you have the time, I would renew your H-1B visa at the consulate and re-enter using H-1b. It is much less hassle than to return using AP.
No comments:
Post a Comment