sp0
09-26 05:46 PM
My friend will join the forum and write his questions in this context directly. I did pass him the link pathmaker gave.
Thanks again for all the help.
Thanks again for all the help.
wallpaper Hot Flames Wallpapers and Hot
aranya
07-03 06:30 PM
So I have to join the new employer only after the new I-140 is approved right..my current I-140 is already approved..
You can move to a new employer and start EB-2 (PERM based LC, I-140 etc.) with them. You can still retain the old PD because your I-140 has been approved.
You can move to a new employer and start EB-2 (PERM based LC, I-140 etc.) with them. You can still retain the old PD because your I-140 has been approved.
nb_des
02-13 10:17 AM
i spent around 3000$ for studies, could get only 2000$ under lifetime...
is there anyway i can claim the entire 3000?
I don't think you can use both lifetime credit and tution deduction. Lifetime credit is a credit applied directly to amount of tax you owe and tuition deduction reduces your taxable income. You can use only one ( whichever gives you maximum benefit).
is there anyway i can claim the entire 3000?
I don't think you can use both lifetime credit and tution deduction. Lifetime credit is a credit applied directly to amount of tax you owe and tuition deduction reduces your taxable income. You can use only one ( whichever gives you maximum benefit).
2011 Black Wallpaper
reddysn
06-11 04:28 PM
hello Cool . Do you think he deserve the title fool for his mistake
Change the title fool.. lot of ppl are waiting for this.. they might think it's OUT
Change the title fool.. lot of ppl are waiting for this.. they might think it's OUT
more...
immigrant2007
09-26 12:36 AM
what do u think...god is going to have another re-incarnation for giving gcs to legal immigrants? If we dont help each other / ourselves then we surely deserve this backlog
McLuvin
03-04 05:31 PM
Sorry!!! Handle?? Short Name??? I did not get it
more...
jasmin45
07-16 08:58 PM
Interesting to know this.. but it could be just the person whom you talked to.. did not mean to play down your enthu.. its just my thought as USCIS/NSC cannot afford to have another round of communication issues over the mess that they have presented us with "effective" communication between DOS/USCIS on June 13th and July 2nd.
2010 Blue Flames Background by
Pineapple
07-26 04:20 PM
Is this good or bad? We dont have even one single person with negative attitude. At least that is good.
I filed my 485, I am not going to gain anything from IVs efforts now 0 0%
I want to be a free rider and want others to pay for my cause 0 0%
I hate these immigrants and H1B workers on this website and will not contribute 0 0%
Interesting poll. I have a small suggestion, though.. If you want unbiased data, you cannot ask leading questions on any survey. For instance, if you ask "Are you a free-rider?", and you are clearly conveying what is the "right" answer.
Ask very neutral questions on the poll. Also, make it anonymous to encourage participation. Pare down questions so that they are distinct and mutually exclusive.
At least that way you'll get better data to work with for analysis.
I filed my 485, I am not going to gain anything from IVs efforts now 0 0%
I want to be a free rider and want others to pay for my cause 0 0%
I hate these immigrants and H1B workers on this website and will not contribute 0 0%
Interesting poll. I have a small suggestion, though.. If you want unbiased data, you cannot ask leading questions on any survey. For instance, if you ask "Are you a free-rider?", and you are clearly conveying what is the "right" answer.
Ask very neutral questions on the poll. Also, make it anonymous to encourage participation. Pare down questions so that they are distinct and mutually exclusive.
At least that way you'll get better data to work with for analysis.
more...
langagadu
03-04 04:20 PM
By the way, what do you smoke?
Hi guys,
this is my first post, so please bear with me ..How can a novice know that this forum is for EB category ? small suggestion to iv team, a small iv admin fix...
can typing immigrationvoice.org take us all to "ebimmigrationvoice.org" or eb-legal-immigrationvoice.org" ? (eg. ibnlive.com takes you to ibnlive.in.com) In that way eventually everybody will know its a eb immigration voice and no other legal immigrants forums..
Sr members, please share your views on this topic..
thanks
narendra
Hi guys,
this is my first post, so please bear with me ..How can a novice know that this forum is for EB category ? small suggestion to iv team, a small iv admin fix...
can typing immigrationvoice.org take us all to "ebimmigrationvoice.org" or eb-legal-immigrationvoice.org" ? (eg. ibnlive.com takes you to ibnlive.in.com) In that way eventually everybody will know its a eb immigration voice and no other legal immigrants forums..
Sr members, please share your views on this topic..
thanks
narendra
hair Free Dancing Flames Wallpapers
murugesh.naidu@gmail.com
09-03 10:45 AM
Well..I was just saying my friend is a devotee and it worked for him..i did not mean to imply positive or negative ideas about anyone's religious beliefs in whatever form..
Some one mentioned how lawyer screwed up and he landed in EB3... I am EB3 bcos my company does not do EB2s for developers...infact, I have never met anyone who they did an EB2 for. I guess its one of the banes of being in a big consulting firm, where they have to follow the letter of the rule to the T and cannot doctor the requirements of the job to the qualifications of the applicant. I infact managed 4 contractors, all EB2. Its both ironical and sad that how this system is mis-used.
Anyway..well, no worries - I believe if you believe in yourself and your abilities and God, everything will come to just fruition!
Some one mentioned how lawyer screwed up and he landed in EB3... I am EB3 bcos my company does not do EB2s for developers...infact, I have never met anyone who they did an EB2 for. I guess its one of the banes of being in a big consulting firm, where they have to follow the letter of the rule to the T and cannot doctor the requirements of the job to the qualifications of the applicant. I infact managed 4 contractors, all EB2. Its both ironical and sad that how this system is mis-used.
Anyway..well, no worries - I believe if you believe in yourself and your abilities and God, everything will come to just fruition!
more...
texanguy
12-15 05:04 PM
Have anyone heard any updates from AILA about this issue? if one knows this for sure, atleast in these days, people can start working a second (may be non-technical) job on EAD...that way you should be able to save some money for the rainy days...
hot World in Flames#39; wallpaper
GoneSouth
08-20 01:25 PM
I would just wait out the 6 months for AC21 to kick in, then go to work for a reputable company. There's no need to sign on with a dicey consulting shop once you've got your EAD and AC21 is in play.
Also, I believe the AC21 "same or similar job" constraint is more flexible than you're thinking. As long as you stay within the same o*net category (e.g., programmer or systems analyst or whatever), you should be fine. USCIS doesn't care whether you're a java programmer or a .net programmer. (But I am not a lawyer, you may want to clear any potential new job with a qualified attorney).
Also, I believe the AC21 "same or similar job" constraint is more flexible than you're thinking. As long as you stay within the same o*net category (e.g., programmer or systems analyst or whatever), you should be fine. USCIS doesn't care whether you're a java programmer or a .net programmer. (But I am not a lawyer, you may want to clear any potential new job with a qualified attorney).
more...
house Flaming Wallpapers and Flaming
kmdhar
09-19 11:08 AM
You can enter back into USA as long as your visa is valid in your passport(even on the day of expiry) and also you already got the extension, so that should not be a problem for you. But you cannot enter in to US just with your extension approval.
To get stamped in India, you will be able to get Emergency Appt but you have to prove your emergency situation.
To get stamped in India, you will be able to get Emergency Appt but you have to prove your emergency situation.
tattoo Backgrounds , Flames
windycloud
05-24 12:03 PM
I'm in. I don't mind providing my information. This is a procedural confrontation, we can't take our proper position in such while trying to remain anonymous. So we are still doing a group letter, correct? Thank you.
more...
pictures flame fire Wallpaper,
canleo98
11-11 09:56 PM
I renewed my passport from Indian SF consulate by mail. I had send my passport in Aug 2010 with Notarized supporting documents like photocopies of driving license and H1B. I did not notarize passport photos. I got my passport back after 5 weeks without any problem. Hope this helps.
dresses Firefighter Flames Wallpapers
samrat_bhargava_vihari
02-12 09:59 AM
Oh NO, if this happens then it will close the last door on many people.
yeap and may move EB2 dates??
yeap and may move EB2 dates??
more...
makeup flame wallpapers. smoke of a
boreal
06-07 01:40 AM
I will keep you posted.
I am not really sure about the chances of such bills passing. Having an upper limit of 20k per year, similar to the quota for Master's in H1-B, might have relatively better chances of passing. Otherwise, all the anti-immigrant nuts from alipac and numbersusa will derail everything even before anything hits the discussion level...
btw, i read that the alipac founder was called lots of names in a NC newspaper...(details on their web-site)..that sounded like sweet nectar to me...he deserves all of it and more....the way he and all his honchos in their forum ban and bully everyone (not just illegal, but legal would-be immigrants)...just desserts!!!
I am not really sure about the chances of such bills passing. Having an upper limit of 20k per year, similar to the quota for Master's in H1-B, might have relatively better chances of passing. Otherwise, all the anti-immigrant nuts from alipac and numbersusa will derail everything even before anything hits the discussion level...
btw, i read that the alipac founder was called lots of names in a NC newspaper...(details on their web-site)..that sounded like sweet nectar to me...he deserves all of it and more....the way he and all his honchos in their forum ban and bully everyone (not just illegal, but legal would-be immigrants)...just desserts!!!
girlfriend flames wallpaper.
rocky123
05-01 09:31 PM
I complete 6 yrs on H1-B in August, 2007
Have PERM/I-140 approved with 3 yr H1B extension from August 2007 to Feb 2010.
Have a good job offer from company B, but seek your clarifications before I move further.
a. If I move now, can I take my 3 yr extension filed by company A with me or
b. should I join company B in September 2007( when I complete 6 yrs) during the 3 yr H1B extension period ?
Kindly help me out.
I am not worried abt porting the PD as I don't mind waiting on H1 forever as the wait for GC
is making my life miserable.
Thanks
Have PERM/I-140 approved with 3 yr H1B extension from August 2007 to Feb 2010.
Have a good job offer from company B, but seek your clarifications before I move further.
a. If I move now, can I take my 3 yr extension filed by company A with me or
b. should I join company B in September 2007( when I complete 6 yrs) during the 3 yr H1B extension period ?
Kindly help me out.
I am not worried abt porting the PD as I don't mind waiting on H1 forever as the wait for GC
is making my life miserable.
Thanks
hairstyles Calgary Flames Background by
gclabor07
02-13 11:33 AM
Thank you everyone who responded to my post. I'll take the lifetime learning credit. No point in giving money to uncle Sam.
sideeque
12-27 03:05 PM
I have visited India with old Employer Vis a Stamp. We just need to show the new I797 approval notice. They will update I-94 with the new date.
But if your visa expired, then you need to stamp. otherwise should be fine...
But if your visa expired, then you need to stamp. otherwise should be fine...
gcformeornot
09-25 03:53 PM
When 140 is revoked USCIS generally send NOID and ask from a offer letter from intended(new) employer. If you can not provide a letter from new employer... they will deny 485.... sorry.
Your EAD is valid, but it is useful only if you have a new job.
Your EAD is valid, but it is useful only if you have a new job.
No comments:
Post a Comment