Wednesday, June 8, 2011

designer suits for men by manish

designer suits for men by manish. Each Designer has carved a
  • Each Designer has carved a



  • anoopraj2010
    07-29 08:11 AM
    My kids and I got our I485 (EB2 I PD 2005) approval in July 2008 and my wife's case was sent for Interview which we attended in December when they asked to redo the medicals. Medicals were submitted to them after which the case has gone "dead".
    Questions :
    1. What is the Immigration status of my wife during this time? Her H4 (which would have been nulled due to my AOS anyway) in December.

    She has Advance Parole and EAD but everyday we are worried about challenges ranging from not being able to buy life insurance for her at competitive rates (she has been declined due to THIS immigration status), Drivers license renewal coming up. We havent been able to travel freely as a family outside the country due to the fact that AP is for emergency travel only.

    2. What will happen to her case if something happens and I pass away while she is waiting?

    3. Do I have to wait for my earlier PD (2005) to become current again before she gets approval. The way it is going with retrogression my kids and I may get citizenship before she gets her greencard.

    4. Will writing to a congressman / senator help? It is really having a significant impact on our lives as a virtually "broken family".

    Your help would be much appreciated.





    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits by manish
  • designer suits by manish



  • priderock
    08-06 11:55 AM
    My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
    Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
    I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
    What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.


    My lawyer told me that 140 PP can't be filed with a copy of LC. They say you can only file regular processing if you don't have the original LC.

    She said, it requires some additional processing by USCIS in case of copy of LC that requires more time and therefore they can't process it in 15 days.





    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits by manish
  • designer suits by manish



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-08 11:15 PM
    If you believe me, just ignore and concentrate on real issues like Obama immigration panel, FOIA & AC21 action items.

    Gave you green, it that helps :).

    Somebody recently gave me a red dot for one of my posts, which is alright, but the person qualified it with a highly offensive Hindi expletive. The words are too obscene to be posted in open forum so I will refrain from reproducing them.

    I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.

    Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.





    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits for men by
  • designer suits for men by



  • kumar1
    12-26 12:48 PM
    Context is very important here. IRS has its own rules, USCIS has got its own and then universities have their own set of rules. I have had a lot of fight with university to get in-state tution fee on H-4 visa. So please explain your context and I can shed some more light on this topic (based on my own experience).



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. ladies, Designer
  • ladies, Designer



  • rajeshbillabong
    09-24 11:55 AM
    All they said was that you do not have enough ties in India and you will work there.
    It sounds very lame to me.





    designer suits for men by manish. He is also asked to design
  • He is also asked to design



  • RNGC
    04-08 09:38 PM
    As per INA 202, many of you know that for employment based immigration, the limit is 7% of 140k per country, if there are unused visas from family based or from previous years, USCIS should try to use them, which is not happenning....

    see a detailed notes on INA 202 here...
    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=240387
    (search for gclong1)

    I am trying to understand why the 7% was set ? When the law was signed. Things have drastically changed, more skilled people are coming to US from India, shouldn't the law be changed ? I think we should start pushing for more employment based visas, double it to 300k. The 7% formula has to be revisited.

    Is 7% per country is fair ?
    ------------------------
    Legal Immigrant Source Source:
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/yearbook/2006/table03d.xls

    (More reports here...(http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR06.shtm)

    Population Source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population


    Cuba: ( BTW, Cuba is just taken as a example just to explain the math)
    Total Population = 11,000,000 (11 Million)
    Total Population Percent = 0.17 %
    Legal Immigrants from Cuba to USA in 2006 = 45,614
    Percent of Legal Immigrants from Cuba to USA compared with their population in 2006 = 0.4146 %
    [(45614.0/11000000.0)*100.0 = 0.4146]

    India:
    Total Population = 1,131,264,000 (1.1 Billion)
    Total Population Percent = 17 %
    Legal Immigrants from India to USA in 2006= 61,369
    Percent of Legal Immigrants from India to USA compared with their population in 2006 = 0.0054
    [(61369.0/1131264000)*100.0 = 0.0054]

    Cuba has a 0.4146 Legal Immigrants in US per 100 of their population
    India has 0.0054 Legal Immigrants in US per 100 of their population

    What is the difference in percent ?
    (0.4146 - 0.0054)*100.0 = 40.92 % difference!!!!

    India constitute 17% of world population, Cuba constitute .17 % of world population, so if we go by a country's population in deciding the % of EB visas it gets...
    (17.0/100.0) * 140000.0 = 23,800 EB visas ?
    (0.17/100.0) * 140000.0 = 238 EB visas ?

    Soon, USA will be Chindia!

    I am not arguing that we should follow the above formula either, just like how India and Cuba both have 7% limit, which does not make sense, the above math also does not make sense....

    My argument is 7% per country limit for all countries, for a small country with 1 Million population and a big country with 1 B population does not make sense.

    So, two issues need to dealt with for long term solution.
    1. 140k EB visas to be increased to 300k
    2. 7% per country needs to be changed (not sure what should be the criteria)



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. bowl, Designer
  • bowl, Designer



  • sukhyani
    09-04 12:05 PM
    Fellows in pain ...

    It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.

    For those interested:
    EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
    I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year


    Congratulations man!

    now here is the stream of questions :)

    Your Service Center?
    GC approved with Priority date April 2001 or Dec 2004?





    designer suits for men by manish. Designer+suits+for+men+in+
  • Designer+suits+for+men+in+



  • tabletpc
    10-17 02:14 PM
    Surabhi,

    Thanks for the detailed response...greatly apprecite it...!!!
    These are all tax terms on which the contract is signed

    Corp-corp - Between 2 corporations. From your point of view, you are represented by a corporation. The corporation gets paid from other corporation. Your payment can be W-2

    Contract - W2. The client pays you directly on W-2. Most of the times, this doesnt have benefits.

    Contract to Hire - W2 : Initially you'll start as W-2 contract. the client has right to hire you full time after a period, normally 3 -6 months.

    Contract to Hire - Independent: YOu are starting off on 1099, but company has right to offer you full time on W-2 basis after a period.


    If you are on H1, your relation with your employer is always W-2. So only corp-corp is applicable.

    If you use EAD, its debatabe whether you can be on 1099.
    Being on W-2 contract, you should still ensure your job conforms to AC-21



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. Designer+suits+for+men+in+
  • Designer+suits+for+men+in+



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:10 PM
    We can update ourself with the status of the receipt number, so that every body can get a feel about the time lines.





    designer suits for men by manish. Image: Manish Malhotra
  • Image: Manish Malhotra



  • nashim
    09-04 09:36 AM
    USCIS has all information but they might not have resource/time to collect information about old cases that�s why they might be seeking help from other body.



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. in manish over Suit,
  • in manish over Suit,



  • delhirocks
    07-22 02:06 AM
    New fee is 1010 (I-485 + FP) + $305 (AP) + $340 (EAD) = $1655

    Nope 1010 includes everything...and yes, we do not have a choice. Even if we submit new fees, we will not be entitled to the benefits.





    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits, manish
  • designer suits, manish



  • maharshijb
    05-05 09:30 AM
    Hiring Manager has asked me to send him a link to the website which says I can start working once the application is submitted to USCIS....so that he can talk to his HR & other folks....



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits by manish
  • designer suits by manish



  • ca_immigrant
    06-15 05:47 PM
    Now they have all cases almost pre adjucted and must have entered information into some sort of computer system . can we put pressure to get information based on PD and country of origin so we can idea about wait and also we can show to congress man.

    Pre adjucted is so misleading a term.....as someone else pointed out earlier in another thread.....pre adjucted does not necessarily mean you are all set to go, the moment visa becomes available you will be given one without any questions...

    when the visa becomes available (10 years down the lane), we will then send out an RFE (if we choose) asking you for employment verification....and a "few" other things -:)

    so what is pre adjucted.......:rolleyes:





    designer suits for men by manish. Designer+suits+for+men
  • Designer+suits+for+men



  • eb3retro
    06-17 01:20 PM
    Hello,
    While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
    My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
    His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.

    He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.


    hi vikki, if its of any help, i changed job already twice in ac21. given the eb3-India situation, I am assuming i may be changing jobs couple of times, before I get my GC..hey after all this is what we have been waiting for right??? freedom to change jobs when we want...i was so frustrated sticking to a bad employer for 7 years...



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. Manish Malhotra Shalwar Kameez
  • Manish Malhotra Shalwar Kameez



  • BMS1
    11-24 01:57 AM
    It is really irritating to read 'i' & mba not getting capitalized, I'm typed as im, etc. Type slowly and capitalize where needed. You may be in a hurry but you are irritating potential helping people.

    From the statements you have made, the following are clear.

    1) You received a query (right word is RFE, start using the right word RFE) and H1-B approval in Aug.
    2) Now you (three months later) are in a hurry to understand if the H1-B is approved or not.

    Is that right?

    For H1-B approval you must already have a job offer from an employer even before H1-B is filed. You can not want to get a job on H1-B after approval.

    Try to narrate the story step by step (and type slowly and correctly). Some one will help you.





    designer suits for men by manish. Salwar designer he consider
  • Salwar designer he consider



  • mayhemt
    07-03 11:04 AM
    You guys still dont get it..do you??
    Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
    Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.

    Well for the why part...Its absurd, I understand. But then why is there country limit? Why is H4 not same as L2? There are absurdities and depends on the perspective you look from.

    Why would they ban?? If they have compelling point like "To protect Americans assets against speculation and to preserve capital within the country".

    I also see that it is individual's prerogative, however the point here is to show some numbers we (L1, H1, EADs) are responsible for & hopefully, grease the wheels towards smoother status adjustments.



    more...


    designer suits for men by manish. +suit+designs+by+manish+
  • +suit+designs+by+manish+



  • abhay
    10-29 03:11 PM
    Guys

    I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?

    Thanks





    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits for men in
  • designer suits for men in



  • ftbakhru
    06-18 03:30 PM
    Yes you can pick the passport at end of day manually





    designer suits for men by manish. designer suits for men by
  • designer suits for men by



  • gopinathan
    03-29 02:33 PM
    so much for FIFO ... they say that they are approving PERM applied in June/July 09 and anyone I know is getting their approvals by above rate only.. your friend's PERM must be an outlier in terms of approvals. mine is Feb 2010.. need to wait another few months before PERM approval :)

    My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..





    mlkedave
    03-06 07:56 PM
    I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...





    sunofeast_gc
    01-14 01:38 AM
    I work for company A (Big American company), my EB3 LC and I-140 is approved (PD March 2003). I am in 7th year of my H1b and 2 months ago I got 3 years extension of my H1b visa based on approved LC and I-140.

    I got a offer from company B (small American company) and C ( Indian consulting company). I am thinking to join company B they are ready to apply my case in EB2 category but I am not sure about the job security in company B, so I want to apply H1 extension through both Company B and C .

    I have two questions:

    1) Can I get extension of 3 years from both company B and C based on my EB3 LC and I-140 Approval from Company A.
    2) If I join company B now, can I join company C in future incase something wrong goes with company B.

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment