sri1309
11-02 01:48 PM
All,
Please CONGRATULATE to the new President on Tuesday by all channels and DEFINITELY ASK the question " Now that you are the president, do you want to further punish us for being legal and sticking to the rules and hence make us wait forever in these long painful EB2/EB3-I long queues, . Mention about 5882, small admin fix.
or
does he want to give us some immediate relief. Dont forget to mention we can buy houses, not new job applicants, legal etc and HIgh-skilled.
Thanks,
Please CONGRATULATE to the new President on Tuesday by all channels and DEFINITELY ASK the question " Now that you are the president, do you want to further punish us for being legal and sticking to the rules and hence make us wait forever in these long painful EB2/EB3-I long queues, . Mention about 5882, small admin fix.
or
does he want to give us some immediate relief. Dont forget to mention we can buy houses, not new job applicants, legal etc and HIgh-skilled.
Thanks,
wallpaper Print Free Daisy Flower Tattoo
Ann Ruben
01-12 08:58 PM
Remaining in H-1 status provides what I think is a very important safety net. Even if you are 100% sure that there are no potential problems with your I-485, the possibility of an erroneous USCIS denial always exists. If there are any glitches, you will be in a much better position to wait for them to be resolved if you are able to remain legally employed in the US. Additionally, you are entitled to a three year H-1 extension which means you won't have the hassle of worrying about gaps in employment or travel authorization because of USCIS processing delays. Finally, remaining in H-1 status gives your current or future spouse the option of H-4 status.
pady
06-18 07:17 PM
No, I don't have any agreement with my employer. The only noncompete is between my employer and the vendor. The client is happy to work through different vendor.
2011 daisy flower tattoo

yabadaba
02-28 01:48 PM
nozerd,
The IB system is offered by many charter schools. These schools are public schools but have been set up through a charter agreed to by the parents. They are public schools managed by parents. You do not have to pay anything for your child to attend one of these (At least in the great state of GA, u dont).
The IB website indicated schools like Jamnabai Narsee in Bombay also offer the IB program.
The IB system is offered by many charter schools. These schools are public schools but have been set up through a charter agreed to by the parents. They are public schools managed by parents. You do not have to pay anything for your child to attend one of these (At least in the great state of GA, u dont).
The IB website indicated schools like Jamnabai Narsee in Bombay also offer the IB program.
more...

BMWX5
02-22 10:35 AM
First and foremost, you need to fire attorney for not using his/her reasonable skill of not appropriately matching you to the labor suitable to you.
You need to have second thoughts on your employer/attorney, as their actions resulted loss of precious time and money, more importantly for making you loose EAD and AP, if approved, based on underlying 140 which is now denied.
It could take some more months, before you are able to file for 485 again.
Always trust experienced attorneys, don't make use of 'me too attorneys', who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do.
Well said. However what is the necessity for you to say
<b>who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do</b>
Take it easy...
You need to have second thoughts on your employer/attorney, as their actions resulted loss of precious time and money, more importantly for making you loose EAD and AP, if approved, based on underlying 140 which is now denied.
It could take some more months, before you are able to file for 485 again.
Always trust experienced attorneys, don't make use of 'me too attorneys', who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do.
Well said. However what is the necessity for you to say
<b>who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do</b>
Take it easy...
boreal
09-24 05:48 PM
Hi Gurus,
I want to switch my employer after my I140 gets approved. I may not be able to apply for I485 because of the Retrogression.
I have read somewhere that the priority date can be retained by the beneficiary once I140 is approved. Even though I restart the entire process from LC application, I can still hold the old priority date.
Are there any catches in this rule.
Please advise me.
I am no guru, but my understanding is that the old employer should not revoke/withdraw your I-140 AND he should not do fishy business with the LC itself that the I-140 is based upon, meaning should not substitue your approved labor with someone else. (Knowing most desi consultancies (if you belong to one), i am pretty sure, he will try to sell the old approved LC).
R
I want to switch my employer after my I140 gets approved. I may not be able to apply for I485 because of the Retrogression.
I have read somewhere that the priority date can be retained by the beneficiary once I140 is approved. Even though I restart the entire process from LC application, I can still hold the old priority date.
Are there any catches in this rule.
Please advise me.
I am no guru, but my understanding is that the old employer should not revoke/withdraw your I-140 AND he should not do fishy business with the LC itself that the I-140 is based upon, meaning should not substitue your approved labor with someone else. (Knowing most desi consultancies (if you belong to one), i am pretty sure, he will try to sell the old approved LC).
R
more...
485Mbe4001
05-24 01:25 PM
Thanks for the contribution, you can call or PM any of the core members and you will be assured that every cent is being used for the common good.
Yesterday I signed up for recurring payment of $50 per month. I already donated about $300. Will someone tell me it is being used for the common good to make me feel good ?
Thanks,
theOne
Yesterday I signed up for recurring payment of $50 per month. I already donated about $300. Will someone tell me it is being used for the common good to make me feel good ?
Thanks,
theOne
2010 Daisy Tattoo Flower Tattoo
little_willy
03-04 04:37 PM
Congratulations !!! Happy for you, enjoy your freedom.
more...

ysnraju
12-05 11:01 PM
In my case I have only one LUD after fingerprinting and then on 30 Nov 2007
again LUD I485 Card production ordered.
same with my spouse also.
_______________________
LUDs on Current Status of I485:
30 Nov 2007 : Card production ordered .
02 Dec.2007 : Card production ordered .
04 Dec 2007 : Approval notice sent.
For Both Self and Spouse.
Labor Filing Date: 27 Feb 2004
Service Center: Nebraska
Category: EB2
Application Mailed: 04 Jun 2007
USCIS Received Date: 05 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 14 Jun 2007
Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular
I-140 Approval Date: March 02, 2007
Fingerprinting Date : 15 Aug 2007
RFE: no
EAD Approval Date: 08 Sep 2007
AP Approval Date: 13 Sep 2007
Nationality: India
again LUD I485 Card production ordered.
same with my spouse also.
_______________________
LUDs on Current Status of I485:
30 Nov 2007 : Card production ordered .
02 Dec.2007 : Card production ordered .
04 Dec 2007 : Approval notice sent.
For Both Self and Spouse.
Labor Filing Date: 27 Feb 2004
Service Center: Nebraska
Category: EB2
Application Mailed: 04 Jun 2007
USCIS Received Date: 05 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 14 Jun 2007
Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular
I-140 Approval Date: March 02, 2007
Fingerprinting Date : 15 Aug 2007
RFE: no
EAD Approval Date: 08 Sep 2007
AP Approval Date: 13 Sep 2007
Nationality: India
hair back daisy flower tattoos.
Caliber
09-02 11:00 AM
Yes lot of EB3 approvals for many in their SWEET DREAMS.. yesterday night...:)
Dear Saralayar,
I envy you.... for getting sweet dreams.
I am withdrawn....defeated...so will get only bad dreams..
Good luck
Dear Saralayar,
I envy you.... for getting sweet dreams.
I am withdrawn....defeated...so will get only bad dreams..
Good luck
more...
tabletpc
03-18 01:40 PM
rrk,
you ned to be more specific about your situation in order for us to give our 2 cents.
1. Did you get EAD thru your spouse...???
2. If Not then being on bench is not good since you are on H1b. Try to to get employed...ASAP.
you ned to be more specific about your situation in order for us to give our 2 cents.
1. Did you get EAD thru your spouse...???
2. If Not then being on bench is not good since you are on H1b. Try to to get employed...ASAP.
hot gerber daisy tattoo.
Michael chertoff
08-07 04:03 PM
so far two..
more...
house Flower Tattoo
punjabi
04-13 03:41 PM
CONGRATS!!
Please donate to IV today.
Congrats again!
I also pedge to donate $500 to IV on the day I receive the GC.
Hello IV Freinds,
I checked my mail last Saturday, got Cards and welcome approval notices in mail. Status at USCIS website still shows all cases pending. I had called my Senators office for follow up week before as processing dates also had also passed.
.....
Thanks,
Please donate to IV today.
Congrats again!
I also pedge to donate $500 to IV on the day I receive the GC.
Hello IV Freinds,
I checked my mail last Saturday, got Cards and welcome approval notices in mail. Status at USCIS website still shows all cases pending. I had called my Senators office for follow up week before as processing dates also had also passed.
.....
Thanks,
tattoo Tattoo Art Daisy Flower 34.

HOPE_GC_SOON
07-19 08:43 AM
Hi Leoindiano:
What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.
my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.
Can you enlighten us little bit more.
From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.
What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.
my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.
Can you enlighten us little bit more.
From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.
more...
pictures carnation flower tattoos
sertasheep
09-15 07:25 PM
We have received only 5 nonfrivolous questions to date in preparation for the next call. This does not meet the critical mass of 20-25 questions for justifying a conference call.
Please follow process detailed in earlier thread ( http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267 ) for us to consider your questions.
Please follow process detailed in earlier thread ( http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267 ) for us to consider your questions.
dresses Daisy Swirl Tattoo Design by
chanduv23
07-05 09:44 PM
MSFT is the start. This will go on and you can start seeing other companies moving out - jobs also moving out to other countries.
more...
makeup Girls Cute Daisy Tattoo Back
shana04
01-26 11:31 AM
I am planning to move to different residence. My 485 application is currently pending.
Has anyone successfully filed change of address form? and have their EAD or other documents deliever to their new address correctly. Reason I am asking my friend changed his residence while his 485 pending and all his document would still come to my address (his old address). He made numerous request to USCIS and files for AR11 etc. His all documents EAD.. even Green card also came back to my address(His old adress). At least he was lucky that I was still staying over there.
Any thoughts much appreciated.
I have changed twice since I filed my 485 and getting all my documents to the new address.
1. first fill in AR-11
2. then the system will ask if there are any other related pending cases, then you need to specify one after other pending cases. Make sure to take the screen shots for all your confirmations right from AR11. In case you need it.
3. If you call customer service they are not helpful in this regard. But if there is any major problem ( I mean your FP not done or any document which you need to receive have not received yet) then you reach level II customer service IO then they can verify your address.
So far I did not had any problem with two times address change.
But make sure to update your state ID, so that in case you go for infopass, you have updated ID.
Hope this information is helpful. And I did every thing online.
Good luck
Has anyone successfully filed change of address form? and have their EAD or other documents deliever to their new address correctly. Reason I am asking my friend changed his residence while his 485 pending and all his document would still come to my address (his old address). He made numerous request to USCIS and files for AR11 etc. His all documents EAD.. even Green card also came back to my address(His old adress). At least he was lucky that I was still staying over there.
Any thoughts much appreciated.
I have changed twice since I filed my 485 and getting all my documents to the new address.
1. first fill in AR-11
2. then the system will ask if there are any other related pending cases, then you need to specify one after other pending cases. Make sure to take the screen shots for all your confirmations right from AR11. In case you need it.
3. If you call customer service they are not helpful in this regard. But if there is any major problem ( I mean your FP not done or any document which you need to receive have not received yet) then you reach level II customer service IO then they can verify your address.
So far I did not had any problem with two times address change.
But make sure to update your state ID, so that in case you go for infopass, you have updated ID.
Hope this information is helpful. And I did every thing online.
Good luck
girlfriend Girl Tattoo, Flower
pd_recapturing
08-03 05:07 PM
What is that thing called as interfiling ? I guess, you need to file an amendment saying that instead of using that labor, use this labor. Somebody explained this process in some other forum. Here is the link:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5482
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5482
hairstyles daisy tattoo,heart tattoo
chanduv23
09-24 04:06 PM
Jaime U Rock Dude
Please Point Mme To A Pic Of Urs From The Rally, I Am Curious To Know Who This Great Person Is :)
Please Point Mme To A Pic Of Urs From The Rally, I Am Curious To Know Who This Great Person Is :)
hiralal
12-28 05:42 PM
I have a valid H-1B valid till 18th feb 2011 for employment with my previous employer. I had changed employment and now have I797C for the new employer valid till Nov 2011. I plan to go to India and be back in 1 week, my employer would issue me a leave approval letter. My present employer is a big hospital-non profit and I am a health professional.
Can some one tell if would need to get a new visa stamped if I come back by 15th January 2011. What documents should I carry. Should I talk to a lawyer before I leave. My mom is stable now but I am afraid If dont go now, I might not be able to gor a long time as I dont want to get re-stamping done.
Please advice
Just GO ....and stay for a longer time (atleast a month !!!)...r u a doctor or a nurse ..either way you are in a profession which will always be in demand
Can some one tell if would need to get a new visa stamped if I come back by 15th January 2011. What documents should I carry. Should I talk to a lawyer before I leave. My mom is stable now but I am afraid If dont go now, I might not be able to gor a long time as I dont want to get re-stamping done.
Please advice
Just GO ....and stay for a longer time (atleast a month !!!)...r u a doctor or a nurse ..either way you are in a profession which will always be in demand
deardar
09-14 08:44 AM
Flying to DC for their GC.............
Happy to know that there are still people who like and know how to make a difference.
Happy to know that there are still people who like and know how to make a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment