ayumilove
01-20 05:12 AM
kinda weird, I have glitched with this, when I move my mouse cursor over it fast, it works for a moment, then when I move slowly, the circles does not move.
wallpaper Girls Cute Heart Tattoos
piyu7444
04-10 11:33 AM
Hi Guys -
I have a question about EAD and related to it is a question of re entry in US.
I am currently on h1b visa and have approved I 140 and was able to file for I-485 application alongwith EAD in July 07 fiasco. I got my EAD in Aug 2007 but never used it. I did not apply for AP.
Currently I am working as a consultant for (say) Co. ABC but my h1b holder is a desi consulting firm (say) Co. XYZ.
Now Co. ABC wants to hire me on EAD and I also want to take up this position. My current h1b expires in SEP 08 and my contract with Co. ABC expires May 2nd 2008.
If I take up a FT job with Co. ABC on May3rd and then go to Canada on May 15th for 10 days and then come back on May 25th and enter on h1b, what could be the impacts???
It is too late for me to apply and get the AP but I have to travel on May 15, at the same time I dont want to lose this position and want to take up the FT job.
Any suggestion on what could be my options to consider. I know that as soon as you use your EAD you lose h1b status but how does USCIS comes to know? How much time it takes for them to actually know that you have moved from h1b to EAD?
Gurus - please help me here...........
I have a question about EAD and related to it is a question of re entry in US.
I am currently on h1b visa and have approved I 140 and was able to file for I-485 application alongwith EAD in July 07 fiasco. I got my EAD in Aug 2007 but never used it. I did not apply for AP.
Currently I am working as a consultant for (say) Co. ABC but my h1b holder is a desi consulting firm (say) Co. XYZ.
Now Co. ABC wants to hire me on EAD and I also want to take up this position. My current h1b expires in SEP 08 and my contract with Co. ABC expires May 2nd 2008.
If I take up a FT job with Co. ABC on May3rd and then go to Canada on May 15th for 10 days and then come back on May 25th and enter on h1b, what could be the impacts???
It is too late for me to apply and get the AP but I have to travel on May 15, at the same time I dont want to lose this position and want to take up the FT job.
Any suggestion on what could be my options to consider. I know that as soon as you use your EAD you lose h1b status but how does USCIS comes to know? How much time it takes for them to actually know that you have moved from h1b to EAD?
Gurus - please help me here...........
sri1309
04-10 06:28 AM
HI,
I know a case where i-140 was deniied similarly. If you dont really trust the attorney, as it looks to be the case, CHANGE the attorney 1st. Go to a big firm like Murthy.They handle cases like this & in my fren's case, it was successfully cleared using MTR in less than a month.
Make sure you have all the documentation needed for ATP and they ask for 1 out of 3, but if you can get more than that, its good.
Sri.
I know a case where i-140 was deniied similarly. If you dont really trust the attorney, as it looks to be the case, CHANGE the attorney 1st. Go to a big firm like Murthy.They handle cases like this & in my fren's case, it was successfully cleared using MTR in less than a month.
Make sure you have all the documentation needed for ATP and they ask for 1 out of 3, but if you can get more than that, its good.
Sri.
2011 Cute Heart Tattoo Designs 7
Rajwaitingon140
11-20 06:27 PM
I think you mean I need to see which dates are processing @ NSC; if my I-140 reciept date exceed more than 60 days then I can request my Attorney to got for SR(Service Request)?
Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?
Your response much Appreciated.
Thank you
RT
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?
Your response much Appreciated.
Thank you
RT
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
more...
Rajwaitingon140
11-20 06:27 PM
I think you mean I need to see which dates are processing @ NSC; if my I-140 reciept date exceed more than 60 days then I can request my Attorney to got for SR(Service Request)?
Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?
Your response much Appreciated.
Thank you
RT
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?
Your response much Appreciated.
Thank you
RT
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
anilsal
06-24 10:05 AM
Think just getting marriage license is not sufficient. The license is a precursor to marriage (and as far as I know there is a particular time period after license to get married in a church, personal ceremony or court).
I do not feel that getting married in the US is a problem. You get the license and then you can get married at a court the next day. It is called a "Civil Marriage".
I know of people who have done this in the past and have got GCs.
I do not feel that getting married in the US is a problem. You get the license and then you can get married at a court the next day. It is called a "Civil Marriage".
I know of people who have done this in the past and have got GCs.
more...

yawl
07-17 12:34 AM
This is a very good one. It mentioned per-country-limit and wasted visa numbers.
2010 The Heart Tattoo
msyedy
12-13 12:03 PM
What are you saying he has no valid visa on his passportm his papers are valid. People who have a valid I-94 and like H1B - Valid i-797 can legally work in US without a valid visa on the passport.
Well getting a transit visa to france depends on the rules the French government has. Ask your travel agent.
Well getting a transit visa to france depends on the rules the French government has. Ask your travel agent.
more...
Raj_2009
01-14 07:50 PM
Dear Experts,
Kindly take some time to read and pl. help me providing your expert advice which will make me take a clear decision.
I am working in a Company A currently(not yet resigned). My project got over by last december 31st and on bench with Company A now. They will also not process payroll/paycheck for this month as there is no billing for this month. But so far, i have not yet resigned and they are currently looking for a project for me to place me.
Meanwhile, I got a better placement with Company B and did AC21 with transferring my H1B. H1B visa also got approved with Company B. I started working for them for the last 3 days too.
Since my current company(A) might not like me moving out, I did not let them know until i started in the new company B. Current Company A has not laid me off and asked me to go on loss of pay vacation for this month which i did by sending mail. Now I want to resign after having moved to the company B(4 days overlap)
Questions :
1. Will this create any issue/affect me for being on 2 payroll(overlap) although Company A does not process pay for me this month? I am on I485 after I-140 approved stage.
2. Since I do not have any pay(bench) this month and after all, resigning in the same month, would it put me out of status From Jan1 - Jan 12?
3. I am going to India on vacation with New company Paystubs and I797. Will the US consulate in India look into this 12 days overlap/Gap?. I will have W2 for last year. Paystubs with Company A until Dec 31st and for new company only starting from Jan 12(11 days no pay (Jan 1 - 11) ).
4. Pl. let me know which situation I am in(overlap or Gap)?
Pl. advise me how to approach this situation as you might have commented on these kind of issues many times.
Thanks and Regards,
Raj
Dear Experts,
Kindly take some time to read and pl. help me providing your expert advice which will make me take a clear decision.
I am working in a Company A currently(not yet resigned). My project got over by last december 31st and on bench with Company A now. They will also not process payroll/paycheck for this month as there is no billing for this month. But so far, i have not yet resigned and they are currently looking for a project for me to place me.
Meanwhile, I got a better placement with Company B and did AC21 with transferring my H1B. H1B visa also got approved with Company B. I started working for them for the last 3 days too.
Since my current company(A) might not like me moving out, I did not let them know until i started in the new company B. Current Company A has not laid me off and asked me to go on loss of pay vacation for this month which i did by sending mail. Now I want to resign after having moved to the company B(4 days overlap)
Questions :
1. Will this create any issue/affect me for being on 2 payroll(overlap) although Company A does not process pay for me this month? I am on I485 after I-140 approved stage.
2. Since I do not have any pay(bench) this month and after all, resigning in the same month, would it put me out of status From Jan1 - Jan 12?
3. I am going to India on vacation with New company Paystubs and I797. Will the US consulate in India look into this 12 days overlap/Gap?. I will have W2 for last year. Paystubs with Company A until Dec 31st and for new company only starting from Jan 12(11 days no pay (Jan 1 - 11) ).
4. Pl. let me know which situation I am in(overlap or Gap)?
Pl. advise me how to approach this situation as you might have commented on these kind of issues many times.
Thanks and Regards,
Raj
Hi Gurus,
I did file I-140 & I-485 in Eb3 category (Labor substitution) through my old company during 2007 July. My desgination was software engineer with Old company. Now my I-140 is already approved(crossed 180 days) and moved to new big company through AC21 portablity mode during 2009 March. Now I am employed with new company in a senior systems engineer position. This is the typical AC21 case like everyone experienced.
Now My new company is ready to file green card
My Questions are ,
1. Can I file the EB2 LC for this new job in the new company(Senior systems engineer)? Does this qualify for the EB2 category? If it requires the company to have proper job description what is the eligible designtation for EB2 category, other than having BS degree with 5+ years progressive experience?
2. While filing EB2 for the same job that moved in to the new company, can I file AC21 for the EB3(applied from my old company) category as i moved to the new company after 180 days of I-140 approval?
3. Applying for AC21 for EB3 and new EB2 PERM together is valid or any risk involved in this typical case?
Kindly answer these questions.
Thanks,
Raj
Hi Gurus,
I did file I-140 & I-485 in Eb3 category (Labor substitution) through my old company during 2007 July. My desgination was software engineer with Old company. Now my I-140 is already approved(crossed 180 days) and moved to new big company through AC21 portablity mode during 2009 March. Now I am employed with new company in the senior systems engineer position. This is the typical AC21 case like everyone experienced.
Now My new company is ready to file green card
My Questions are ,
1. Can I file the EB2 LC for this new job in the new company(Senior systems engineer)? Does this qualify for the EB2 category? If it requires the company to have proper job description what is the eligible designtation for EB2 category, other than having BS degree with 5+ years progressive experience?
2. While filing EB2 for this new Job in this new company, can I file AC21 for the EB3(applied from my old company) category as i moved to the new company after 180 days of I-140 approval?
3. Applying for AC21 for EB3 and new EB2 PERM together is valid or any risk involved in this typical case?
Kindly answer these questions.
Thanks,
Raj
Kindly take some time to read and pl. help me providing your expert advice which will make me take a clear decision.
I am working in a Company A currently(not yet resigned). My project got over by last december 31st and on bench with Company A now. They will also not process payroll/paycheck for this month as there is no billing for this month. But so far, i have not yet resigned and they are currently looking for a project for me to place me.
Meanwhile, I got a better placement with Company B and did AC21 with transferring my H1B. H1B visa also got approved with Company B. I started working for them for the last 3 days too.
Since my current company(A) might not like me moving out, I did not let them know until i started in the new company B. Current Company A has not laid me off and asked me to go on loss of pay vacation for this month which i did by sending mail. Now I want to resign after having moved to the company B(4 days overlap)
Questions :
1. Will this create any issue/affect me for being on 2 payroll(overlap) although Company A does not process pay for me this month? I am on I485 after I-140 approved stage.
2. Since I do not have any pay(bench) this month and after all, resigning in the same month, would it put me out of status From Jan1 - Jan 12?
3. I am going to India on vacation with New company Paystubs and I797. Will the US consulate in India look into this 12 days overlap/Gap?. I will have W2 for last year. Paystubs with Company A until Dec 31st and for new company only starting from Jan 12(11 days no pay (Jan 1 - 11) ).
4. Pl. let me know which situation I am in(overlap or Gap)?
Pl. advise me how to approach this situation as you might have commented on these kind of issues many times.
Thanks and Regards,
Raj
Dear Experts,
Kindly take some time to read and pl. help me providing your expert advice which will make me take a clear decision.
I am working in a Company A currently(not yet resigned). My project got over by last december 31st and on bench with Company A now. They will also not process payroll/paycheck for this month as there is no billing for this month. But so far, i have not yet resigned and they are currently looking for a project for me to place me.
Meanwhile, I got a better placement with Company B and did AC21 with transferring my H1B. H1B visa also got approved with Company B. I started working for them for the last 3 days too.
Since my current company(A) might not like me moving out, I did not let them know until i started in the new company B. Current Company A has not laid me off and asked me to go on loss of pay vacation for this month which i did by sending mail. Now I want to resign after having moved to the company B(4 days overlap)
Questions :
1. Will this create any issue/affect me for being on 2 payroll(overlap) although Company A does not process pay for me this month? I am on I485 after I-140 approved stage.
2. Since I do not have any pay(bench) this month and after all, resigning in the same month, would it put me out of status From Jan1 - Jan 12?
3. I am going to India on vacation with New company Paystubs and I797. Will the US consulate in India look into this 12 days overlap/Gap?. I will have W2 for last year. Paystubs with Company A until Dec 31st and for new company only starting from Jan 12(11 days no pay (Jan 1 - 11) ).
4. Pl. let me know which situation I am in(overlap or Gap)?
Pl. advise me how to approach this situation as you might have commented on these kind of issues many times.
Thanks and Regards,
Raj
Hi Gurus,
I did file I-140 & I-485 in Eb3 category (Labor substitution) through my old company during 2007 July. My desgination was software engineer with Old company. Now my I-140 is already approved(crossed 180 days) and moved to new big company through AC21 portablity mode during 2009 March. Now I am employed with new company in a senior systems engineer position. This is the typical AC21 case like everyone experienced.
Now My new company is ready to file green card
My Questions are ,
1. Can I file the EB2 LC for this new job in the new company(Senior systems engineer)? Does this qualify for the EB2 category? If it requires the company to have proper job description what is the eligible designtation for EB2 category, other than having BS degree with 5+ years progressive experience?
2. While filing EB2 for the same job that moved in to the new company, can I file AC21 for the EB3(applied from my old company) category as i moved to the new company after 180 days of I-140 approval?
3. Applying for AC21 for EB3 and new EB2 PERM together is valid or any risk involved in this typical case?
Kindly answer these questions.
Thanks,
Raj
Hi Gurus,
I did file I-140 & I-485 in Eb3 category (Labor substitution) through my old company during 2007 July. My desgination was software engineer with Old company. Now my I-140 is already approved(crossed 180 days) and moved to new big company through AC21 portablity mode during 2009 March. Now I am employed with new company in the senior systems engineer position. This is the typical AC21 case like everyone experienced.
Now My new company is ready to file green card
My Questions are ,
1. Can I file the EB2 LC for this new job in the new company(Senior systems engineer)? Does this qualify for the EB2 category? If it requires the company to have proper job description what is the eligible designtation for EB2 category, other than having BS degree with 5+ years progressive experience?
2. While filing EB2 for this new Job in this new company, can I file AC21 for the EB3(applied from my old company) category as i moved to the new company after 180 days of I-140 approval?
3. Applying for AC21 for EB3 and new EB2 PERM together is valid or any risk involved in this typical case?
Kindly answer these questions.
Thanks,
Raj
hair Pictured here is a cute heart
gg_ny
10-20 07:31 AM
You need to file tranfer papers anyway when you move. That means you have new H1B approval, and thus a new stamp is required when you travel out.
I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
more...
deecha
07-16 05:14 PM
Hey,
My I-140 was filed in June 2006. It was based on the LC Substitution from the same company..but filed with the copy of the LC. It has been still pending for more than a year with TSC. Last inquired with USCIS in Jan 07, USCIS came back to us and said it requires an additional review. But the LUD remain the same as June 2006.
My lawyer said she will another inquiry with USCIS in August 2007 as 6 months waiting period will be over from last inquiry....
In my case, I never received the original PERM LC. Perhaps it got lost in the mail or they forgot totally about the issue that's why he had to file with a copy.
My I-140 was filed in June 2006. It was based on the LC Substitution from the same company..but filed with the copy of the LC. It has been still pending for more than a year with TSC. Last inquired with USCIS in Jan 07, USCIS came back to us and said it requires an additional review. But the LUD remain the same as June 2006.
My lawyer said she will another inquiry with USCIS in August 2007 as 6 months waiting period will be over from last inquiry....
In my case, I never received the original PERM LC. Perhaps it got lost in the mail or they forgot totally about the issue that's why he had to file with a copy.
hot Heart and Roses Chest Tattoo
masti_Gai
11-16 01:34 PM
Yep u need the original I H1 petition from the company for which u r working rite now. For the rest just a copy would suffice. The I-94 which is a part of ur H1 petition form Company C is very much required. You need to return that while u go out of US.
When you enter US anyways u will get another one.
Have a nice vacatioin:D
When you enter US anyways u will get another one.
Have a nice vacatioin:D
more...
house heart tattoos for girls.
ArunAntonio
09-16 01:15 AM
Members in and around the DC area please show up for the Rally, we all need to participate to make this a success.
We all are the benificiaries of any positive out come of this, why not be a part of it?
Please join the rally.
We all are the benificiaries of any positive out come of this, why not be a part of it?
Please join the rally.
tattoo Cute Heart Tattoos Designs.
pappu
09-03 08:29 AM
Any updates or idea on what happened on August 31st senate judiciary meeting on SKIL bill? PLease let us know IV members.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1566&page=2
pls. also send webfaxes if you have not sent one
http://www.immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1566&page=2
pls. also send webfaxes if you have not sent one
http://www.immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
more...
pictures cute heart tattoo and

vxg
05-16 10:32 AM
It comes in a regular USCIS envelope which is not green. USPS puts it in your mailbox along with all junk mail. Congratulations.
dresses cute heart tattoo. Cute Heart Tattoos; Cute Heart Tattoos. hyperpasta
martinvisalaw
08-03 05:20 PM
Do I need to do any thing, is it required to renew AP to stay in status.
NO. AP does not give you any status, it is just a travel document. It seems as though you are in valid H-1B status and your son has H-4, though I cannot say for certain without seeing your paperwork.
NO. AP does not give you any status, it is just a travel document. It seems as though you are in valid H-1B status and your son has H-4, though I cannot say for certain without seeing your paperwork.
more...
makeup may see heart tattoo drawn
510picker
November 21st, 2005, 11:07 AM
I vote for Three.
girlfriend cute heart tattoo. Girls Cute

tampacoolie
07-21 09:00 PM
I did a very similar thing.
My h1b expires in sept 07, and an extension was applied in april 07. My PD became current in June, and I applied for AOS with AP and EAD.
Approval for my H1B extension came through mid June (after AOS application) and only for 1 year (as opposed to 3 if my PD was not current).
I now have AP approval and EAD is still pending, but I'm planning on using these to travel with when fully realized.
My H1 expires 08/30/07 and I will be applying I 485 this month end. I already upgraded to PP for my 1-140 got an RFE for A2P. I will be submitting supporting docs for RFE also before this month end. I assume that PD will be unavailable for Sep, and I will be applying for my H1 extension in August in regular processing. Will I get 3 year or 1 year ?
My h1b expires in sept 07, and an extension was applied in april 07. My PD became current in June, and I applied for AOS with AP and EAD.
Approval for my H1B extension came through mid June (after AOS application) and only for 1 year (as opposed to 3 if my PD was not current).
I now have AP approval and EAD is still pending, but I'm planning on using these to travel with when fully realized.
My H1 expires 08/30/07 and I will be applying I 485 this month end. I already upgraded to PP for my 1-140 got an RFE for A2P. I will be submitting supporting docs for RFE also before this month end. I assume that PD will be unavailable for Sep, and I will be applying for my H1 extension in August in regular processing. Will I get 3 year or 1 year ?
hairstyles cute heart tattoo. Cute Heart Tattoo, Cutest Love
reno_john
06-07 04:00 PM
With all this amendments going on with the Immigration bill and election round the corner I wish the immigration bill does not pass through since I don't wanna see a compromise kinda of bill, which may or may not screw us.
I don't see anything wrong with the current immigration scenario except delay, if you wanna immigrate then be patience else go back from where we came from, India is not bad.
Just to remind you all who read this message I am pro immigration but will not deal with a compromised bill..................... and I am with my I140 stage.
I don't see anything wrong with the current immigration scenario except delay, if you wanna immigrate then be patience else go back from where we came from, India is not bad.
Just to remind you all who read this message I am pro immigration but will not deal with a compromised bill..................... and I am with my I140 stage.
GC_Optimist
12-17 06:49 PM
Most of the states had processed RIR cases till May 2002. N.J (05/2002) and
NY (10/2001) before all the applications were sent to BEC. So most of the
Applicants with these dates must have already got their Green Cards . Some of my friends with these dates have already got their GC some 1 year back.
It is Non-RIR cases which had 04/2001 processing times with NJ , NY being the states which were backlogged. It is these applications which would be
causing these delays. How many percentage of EB1 , EB2 , EB3
(Employement Category) applications might be in this process. ? If there are
less number of applications then Processing Dates may move forward to
2002 / 2003 for India.
NY (10/2001) before all the applications were sent to BEC. So most of the
Applicants with these dates must have already got their Green Cards . Some of my friends with these dates have already got their GC some 1 year back.
It is Non-RIR cases which had 04/2001 processing times with NJ , NY being the states which were backlogged. It is these applications which would be
causing these delays. How many percentage of EB1 , EB2 , EB3
(Employement Category) applications might be in this process. ? If there are
less number of applications then Processing Dates may move forward to
2002 / 2003 for India.
gcnirvana
06-22 12:12 PM
If you have MS Office Document Image Writer installed in your system then after editing ur PDF, you can print it to MDI and it will save it as an .mdi format. You can take a print out of it later at your convenience. Only issue is, it saves it as an image and you cannot edit an .mdi doc :o
Dude. Filling up forms is not a one time job and not 100% accurate the first time. U will make changes right???
Dude. Filling up forms is not a one time job and not 100% accurate the first time. U will make changes right???
No comments:
Post a Comment