simplistik
03-07 08:42 AM
I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...Hmmm.... I thought paddy was first. Regaurdless that's just my opinion... I mean techincally you were all influenced by the sony site :P. But end dates on things like these types of compitetions are important, what you do is you give a specified time to have them linked up. Give somethin like a 6ish hr gap to have them up or post the link... then close it if they aren't up.
Anywho... gj guys... but I shall not say who I voted for :krazy: don't go tellin on me you silly Mods you. :p:
Anywho... gj guys... but I shall not say who I voted for :krazy: don't go tellin on me you silly Mods you. :p:
wallpaper best Crossfire+spop
surabhi
09-16 10:21 PM
surabhi,
At the Port of Entry, were you asked if you are still working for the GC sponsoring employer? Did you have to show any documentation from new employer?
I am planning to travel to India in December on AP. I recently changed jobs.
Thanks in advance.
THe IO asked who filed my green card. He didnt followup to ask if I am still working with the original employer or not.
At the Port of Entry, were you asked if you are still working for the GC sponsoring employer? Did you have to show any documentation from new employer?
I am planning to travel to India in December on AP. I recently changed jobs.
Thanks in advance.
THe IO asked who filed my green card. He didnt followup to ask if I am still working with the original employer or not.
Templarian
08-27 11:45 AM
^Perfect :fab:
2011 (Crossfire SPOP pictur)
LostInGCProcess
06-17 04:04 PM
Hello,
While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.
He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.
He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
more...
WaldenPond
02-09 11:03 AM
Hello,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
inderman
10-16 06:12 PM
Its probably going to be difficult to justify at a later time how the job role can still be the same if ur title changes from Manager to S/w Engineer...
It would make sense to request ur new employer to alter the title to s'th like S/w specialist or s'th like that... which can more easily b justified as an alternative to the earlier job title.
Again, u need to pay even more attention to ensure that the job role is identical becoz that is what matters more...
Applying AC 21 will save u in case ur old employer tries to revoke 140...
It would make sense to request ur new employer to alter the title to s'th like S/w specialist or s'th like that... which can more easily b justified as an alternative to the earlier job title.
Again, u need to pay even more attention to ensure that the job role is identical becoz that is what matters more...
Applying AC 21 will save u in case ur old employer tries to revoke 140...
more...
rssb
09-15 02:18 PM
Congrats
2010 Crossfire+spop+wallpaper
desi485
10-09 06:19 PM
it happened to me when everyone else had received, I was still waiting for receipts.
emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.
in ur case, already 90 days.
go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt
emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.
in ur case, already 90 days.
go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt
more...
starving_dog
06-08 03:01 PM
Capitalism is the first American value.:D
hair Crossfire lets you express
amulchandra
05-11 10:41 AM
Hi all,
Thank you very much. We finally succeeded but got appointments on different dates. The mistake we made was we tried to choose the option - group appointment for co-workers/family members. But when we called VFS customer support they told us that we cannot get a group appointment because we have 2 H1bs and 2 H4s. It seems that group appointment is possible only when all in the group are either H1bs or one is h1b and rest all are H4s.
We wasted a lot of time trying to get a family appointment. But the funny thing is that it allowed us both H1bs to enter separate petition details for the same appointment but did not allow us to get the dates.
Hope this helps others who are trying to get group h1b and h4 appointments.
Thank you once again
Amul
Thank you very much. We finally succeeded but got appointments on different dates. The mistake we made was we tried to choose the option - group appointment for co-workers/family members. But when we called VFS customer support they told us that we cannot get a group appointment because we have 2 H1bs and 2 H4s. It seems that group appointment is possible only when all in the group are either H1bs or one is h1b and rest all are H4s.
We wasted a lot of time trying to get a family appointment. But the funny thing is that it allowed us both H1bs to enter separate petition details for the same appointment but did not allow us to get the dates.
Hope this helps others who are trying to get group h1b and h4 appointments.
Thank you once again
Amul
more...
bekugc
04-08 06:18 PM
ss1026;
if u register at uscis as a customer, then u can create ur profile and add ur cases to it as a portfolio. once u do that all ur cases will be listed in a tabular column fashion, and one of the columns is 'last updated date'. u cud sort on that column to regularly see if anythings hapening on ur case.
if u register at uscis as a customer, then u can create ur profile and add ur cases to it as a portfolio. once u do that all ur cases will be listed in a tabular column fashion, and one of the columns is 'last updated date'. u cud sort on that column to regularly see if anythings hapening on ur case.
hot crossfire spop wallpaper,

fromnaija
04-05 04:27 PM
I am in similar situation with only three months left on my H1. My strategy is to apply for three year extension through current employer (done).
Transfer to new employer only when I have an approved three year extension and then reapply PERM, I140 in EB2.
I don't think 7 months are enough to get to I140 stage. Give room for things going south and for RFE if any.
Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
Transfer to new employer only when I have an approved three year extension and then reapply PERM, I140 in EB2.
I don't think 7 months are enough to get to I140 stage. Give room for things going south and for RFE if any.
Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
more...
house jennifer lopez wallpaper hot.
looivy
03-23 02:15 PM
I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.
How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?
The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.
How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?
The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.
tattoo I made this wallpaper recently
kumar1
12-26 12:48 PM
Context is very important here. IRS has its own rules, USCIS has got its own and then universities have their own set of rules. I have had a lot of fight with university to get in-state tution fee on H-4 visa. So please explain your context and I can shed some more light on this topic (based on my own experience).
more...
pictures crossfire
desidude
08-04 02:48 PM
Mine is pending at NSC since 7th May 2007 under EB2. I can't explain my frustation in words... Don't know what to do...
dresses makeup Crossfire free items
krishna_brc
02-09 05:17 PM
Link - The link is not working..
Krishna/Sri, could you give me the correct link.
Thanks Krishna / Sri for very useful information. I will try this option before the other ones.
Thank you very much.
"www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection"
Thanks,
Krishna
Krishna/Sri, could you give me the correct link.
Thanks Krishna / Sri for very useful information. I will try this option before the other ones.
Thank you very much.
"www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection"
Thanks,
Krishna
more...
makeup Crossfire Wallpapers/Art works
kumar1
09-16 02:50 PM
Then what is the point asking others? You already know the answer.
I got past strip bars or junk like that long time back... I am going to do something similar to what you said. I am going to become more responsible citizen and would start enjoying life more..
I got past strip bars or junk like that long time back... I am going to do something similar to what you said. I am going to become more responsible citizen and would start enjoying life more..
girlfriend crossfire philippines sov.

Sunx_2004
10-22 03:50 PM
Cheques cashed on Friday got all receipts number today.
July 17th no receipt yet
Just chill
;)
July 17th no receipt yet
Just chill
;)
hairstyles crossfire spop for desktop
redcard
12-19 12:10 AM
Hi All,
One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,
Thanks in Advance
AJ
My Friend, My Friend' Friend and Friend.. and the story goes on. I am sure you Friend has access to net and can express himself... ask him to post here and I am sure he will get ton's of first hand advise..
One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,
Thanks in Advance
AJ
My Friend, My Friend' Friend and Friend.. and the story goes on. I am sure you Friend has access to net and can express himself... ask him to post here and I am sure he will get ton's of first hand advise..
franklin
09-11 05:12 PM
I ordered mine last week, but they still haven't arrived.
How long did it take those who have them already to arrive?
How long did it take those who have them already to arrive?
pbojja
10-17 12:34 PM
Can anyone tell me what it means in terms of documents...???
Your questions are too demanding dude
Your questions are too demanding dude
No comments:
Post a Comment