
BharatPremi
11-30 06:05 PM
Guys,
If one IV member moves from State A to B, what would be the process of transferring membership to state chapter?
Will it merely be a deleting datbase record from one state and adding it to another state? Or would it be again filling up survey to new state chapter..?
Thanks.
If one IV member moves from State A to B, what would be the process of transferring membership to state chapter?
Will it merely be a deleting datbase record from one state and adding it to another state? Or would it be again filling up survey to new state chapter..?
Thanks.
wallpaper wallpaper funny quotes. funny

gc_on_demand
04-30 03:01 PM
Comprehensive Immigration Reform in 2009, Can We Do It and How?� is live now.
Here is link. Will some body hear it and post the updates?
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3793
Thanks in advance.
Alan Greenspan is talking about H1b and other highly skilled immigrant's issues. Also mentioned about Housing Crisis.
Here is link. Will some body hear it and post the updates?
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3793
Thanks in advance.
Alan Greenspan is talking about H1b and other highly skilled immigrant's issues. Also mentioned about Housing Crisis.
nixstor
12-09 11:57 PM
Now where are the members in IL? Repeated requests passed to members returns no response!
They are all in Valley lake dr in schaumburg... Devon Ave in downtown.. just kidding. 50% of people who live in valley lake dr (apt community) is H1b folks working for SBC/Motorola.
They are all in Valley lake dr in schaumburg... Devon Ave in downtown.. just kidding. 50% of people who live in valley lake dr (apt community) is H1b folks working for SBC/Motorola.
2011 wallpaper funny quotes
IAspire
02-21 10:17 PM
Thanks a lot for the links snathan. Is it possible to return to India at any stage of GreenCard processing and then come back to India once the EAD is approved.
more...
coolpal
02-09 10:02 AM
****SPAM ALERT!!!*****
Block the posts from the new spammer member "iamlove649". He/It is posting messages with some advertising at the end to all the threads...
pal :)
Block the posts from the new spammer member "iamlove649". He/It is posting messages with some advertising at the end to all the threads...
pal :)
guyfromsg
07-10 09:43 PM
My observation... based on i140 application
My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC
There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water
Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC
any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases
and the 140 was transferred to TSC.
My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC
There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water
Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC
any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases
and the 140 was transferred to TSC.
more...
supender
12-28 07:55 AM
Thanks
2010 Cool Logo amp; Quotes Wallpaper

vsuri
02-15 09:49 PM
Bank denied a consumer loan ,after approval due to immigration status specifically they said no loan unless you are a citizen. i am a permanent resident , leaving in the US for over 15 years. Applying for naturalization this year. Also the same bank had approved a consumer loan 2 years ago and now they say "oh we made a mistake then". Case or no case? I think I have been discriminated against.
Federal Trade Commission [FTC] indicates at:
Mortgage Discrimination (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/rea08.shtm)
that:
"[A lender cannot] consider your sex, race, or national origin, although you will be asked to disclose this information voluntarily to help federal agencies enforce anti-discrimination laws. A creditor may consider your immigration status and whether you have the right to remain in the country long enough to repay the debt. "
The above information is relevant to Mortgage loans, but other loans may be subject to similar anti-discrimination statutes.
Follow the "If You Suspect Discrimination" section of the above web page to file a complaint.
Federal Trade Commission [FTC] indicates at:
Mortgage Discrimination (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/rea08.shtm)
that:
"[A lender cannot] consider your sex, race, or national origin, although you will be asked to disclose this information voluntarily to help federal agencies enforce anti-discrimination laws. A creditor may consider your immigration status and whether you have the right to remain in the country long enough to repay the debt. "
The above information is relevant to Mortgage loans, but other loans may be subject to similar anti-discrimination statutes.
Follow the "If You Suspect Discrimination" section of the above web page to file a complaint.
more...
uslegals
11-05 02:42 PM
My EAD & AP application reached NSC on 8/7/2007..TODAY - 11/5 is the 90th. day.! I am done with FP 2 weeks ago. 90 days is counted from " RECD. DATE " right and not
" Notice Date..." ? Since USCIS is supp. to process EAD's within 90 days and they have not for me - i am planning to take INFOPASS appt for EAD.! Can i schedule a AP appt. for the same day.?
" Notice Date..." ? Since USCIS is supp. to process EAD's within 90 days and they have not for me - i am planning to take INFOPASS appt for EAD.! Can i schedule a AP appt. for the same day.?
hair Cool Logo amp; Quotes Wallpaper
ram_nara303
05-12 03:09 PM
I travelled through FRA last year to be precise. Never had a H1-B1 stamping on my passport. Used my AP. Sent email to german consulate prior to travel to check for transit visa. They responded that there is no need to have transit visa unless you are going out of the airport to visit(Schengen visa). So you should be good to go on AP.
more...

peacocklover
10-25 04:20 PM
Situation: approved I-140 (EB-2), getting close to 5th year of H1B.
questions:
1. if i change employers, can I use my priority date even though my employer has not given me a copy of the filed/approved I-140? If i can, what if the old employer cancels the i-140: can I still use the PD from the approved 140?
2. if i start a new gc process with a new company, what stage of my GC should i be in so that my h1 can be extended beyond the 6th year? should the perm be filed or should the 140 be filed before the beginning of 5th year?
3. once h1 is extended beyond the 6th year for say 3 years, can I transfer my h1 to a new employer?
thanks.
learner
I'm not attorney but I'm suggesting based on my experience .I know answers as Ive gone through this recently...
1. Yes , Your PD for approved 140 is your possession. You can port it in your future 485 process of GC with your future employer even if your old employer revokes it.
2. You can get three year extension to your new H1 transfer with your current approved 140 of old employer.
3. Yes, You can.
Please let me know if you have any concerns.
questions:
1. if i change employers, can I use my priority date even though my employer has not given me a copy of the filed/approved I-140? If i can, what if the old employer cancels the i-140: can I still use the PD from the approved 140?
2. if i start a new gc process with a new company, what stage of my GC should i be in so that my h1 can be extended beyond the 6th year? should the perm be filed or should the 140 be filed before the beginning of 5th year?
3. once h1 is extended beyond the 6th year for say 3 years, can I transfer my h1 to a new employer?
thanks.
learner
I'm not attorney but I'm suggesting based on my experience .I know answers as Ive gone through this recently...
1. Yes , Your PD for approved 140 is your possession. You can port it in your future 485 process of GC with your future employer even if your old employer revokes it.
2. You can get three year extension to your new H1 transfer with your current approved 140 of old employer.
3. Yes, You can.
Please let me know if you have any concerns.
hot funny-quotes-wallpaper-2-40-2.

gcretroiv
04-26 04:56 PM
Brownback rescinds immigration bill support
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070425-110212-8486r.htm
Look at this story. Sen Brownback, who supported last year senate passed CIR, now turning back. Sen. McCain already back off.
"I would not vote for the same bill," Mr. Brownback told reporters yesterday morning, saying that after the bill passed the Senate he had a chance to study its effects and decided it led to too much immigration.
It's a major reversal for a man who is listed as one of seven original sponsors of the bill, along with Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat, and Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, who spearheaded the bill.
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070425-110212-8486r.htm
Look at this story. Sen Brownback, who supported last year senate passed CIR, now turning back. Sen. McCain already back off.
"I would not vote for the same bill," Mr. Brownback told reporters yesterday morning, saying that after the bill passed the Senate he had a chance to study its effects and decided it led to too much immigration.
It's a major reversal for a man who is listed as one of seven original sponsors of the bill, along with Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat, and Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, who spearheaded the bill.
more...
house Cool Funny Quotes Wallpapers.

bondgoli007
09-29 07:57 PM
Hi,
Don't fret about the PERM time lines. It can take anywhere from 1 month to more than 6 months (for Fragomen clients) for PERM approvals/denials. Mine was filed in May and I also had to reply to an audit.
In your case because your PERM was applied more than 365 days before your 6th year H1 expires, even if you PERM approval doesn't come until Jun 09, your employer can file for a 1 year extension.
Now, I am not very sure about this scenario in case of a PERM denial. Maybe someone else can comment on that one.
Thanks.
Don't fret about the PERM time lines. It can take anywhere from 1 month to more than 6 months (for Fragomen clients) for PERM approvals/denials. Mine was filed in May and I also had to reply to an audit.
In your case because your PERM was applied more than 365 days before your 6th year H1 expires, even if you PERM approval doesn't come until Jun 09, your employer can file for a 1 year extension.
Now, I am not very sure about this scenario in case of a PERM denial. Maybe someone else can comment on that one.
Thanks.
tattoo attitude quotes wallpapers.

panky72
06-19 03:43 PM
As far as I know, NO he cannot.
That's correct. I clarified it with my attorney in past. Primary applicant has to maintain H-1 status to support H-4 for the spouse and he cannot use EAD to work.
That's correct. I clarified it with my attorney in past. Primary applicant has to maintain H-1 status to support H-4 for the spouse and he cannot use EAD to work.
more...
pictures cool funny quotes. cool funny
SunnySurya
08-14 10:55 PM
USCIS is sick of active IVian and they want them to suffer. These active IVian have PD earlier than 2006. I am one of them.
How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.
How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.
dresses funny quotes and sayings
deardar
09-14 10:25 AM
And why not?
Please allow me to answer your question when I see you in person.!:o
Please allow me to answer your question when I see you in person.!:o
more...
makeup Cool Funny Quotes Wallpapers.
Paisano
04-16 10:30 AM
This RFE is about G-325. In that document, you would have mentioned that you have lived in MN, WA and TX for the last 5 years. And your employer must be in IL. The USCIS is using the information that is provided by you, in simple terms, against you.
The IO at USCIS whoever is adjudicating your I-485 application must have gone through your past H1B petitions where the LCA(s) will be found. The LCA mentions for which location your H1B petition is filed for. If the LCA(s) mention your location of work as IL, then you are in trouble.
The lawyer can argue that the employer is responsible for LCA and its amendments. But the burden of proof is on you since I-485 is your petition. Good luck to you.
Yours is the third case of this nature I heard this week.
The IO at USCIS whoever is adjudicating your I-485 application must have gone through your past H1B petitions where the LCA(s) will be found. The LCA mentions for which location your H1B petition is filed for. If the LCA(s) mention your location of work as IL, then you are in trouble.
The lawyer can argue that the employer is responsible for LCA and its amendments. But the burden of proof is on you since I-485 is your petition. Good luck to you.
Yours is the third case of this nature I heard this week.
girlfriend girlfriend Screenshots Quotes

immig4me
04-29 11:09 AM
Have you sent the renewal papers to the right location? If not, after Mar 26th receive date, the applications will be sent back to the applicant - to be sent to the correct lock box.
USCIS - Change of Filing Location for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3ca0808dfb107210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
USCIS - Change of Filing Location for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3ca0808dfb107210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
hairstyles very funny quotes wallpapers.
suren
10-07 01:09 PM
My H1B expire on 9/30 as well as my I-94 also expires 9/30. Some how I miss my H1B extenction. I have EAD that is valid until next year mid. I am working right now what is my current status? Is they any way still i can extend my H1B.
My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.
But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.
thanks in advance.
My employer is saying there is no way to extend H1B after crossing the last date. You have to work on EAD.
But my question my I94 is expired on 9/30 then what is my current staus.
thanks in advance.
whattodo
07-09 10:53 AM
What does AC-21 have to do with verifying out of status? Can you give more details on how AC-21 affected his I-485?
Thanks
There was one case where in appeal his claim for AC-21 was upheld, but his job location was different from LCA location, so he was termed out of status on H1 and since his out of status > 180 days, his I-485 was denied.
This happened in early 2007.
______________________
Not a legal advice
Thanks
There was one case where in appeal his claim for AC-21 was upheld, but his job location was different from LCA location, so he was termed out of status on H1 and since his out of status > 180 days, his I-485 was denied.
This happened in early 2007.
______________________
Not a legal advice
durgakprasad
02-15 11:20 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
No comments:
Post a Comment