VSS2007
05-28 06:19 PM
I got my renewal EAD from TSC last week. It starts from the expiry of my current EAD.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
wallpaper Logo Design Samples
deecha
07-16 04:05 PM
I believe USCIS has a confidentiality agreement with their employees and you donot want him to lose his job.
-C.
It was worth a try. Oh well !
-C.
It was worth a try. Oh well !
EkAurAaya
07-10 09:55 PM
flush this theory of mine... may be it was just a flook that 9 cases followed a pattern (and i thought i just decoded it LOL)... but this just confirms that applications dont reach Service centers they actually reach a black hole :D
2011 Six company logo design
immigrant2007
05-18 07:26 PM
This lawsuit is about the 140000 visas been given out each year and in years 2008 and 2009.
There have been many people who received GCs in 2008 and 2009 in EB2 without regard to Priority number. Check Visa Bulletins from August 2008 and September 2008. People from 2006 were given GCs over 2004 and there was total chaos.
This lawsuit is to bring justice to the last three years of absolute anarchy.
This lawsuit is to bring in line how this 140000 number is distributed. How does processing of I-485s take place in USCIS.
I think Indian EB3 will join shortly.
Why are you stopping at 2007? Issues stared much before that.
Why do you forget the getting details of each and every VISA that was issued between 2003 and 2007 (days of backlog elimination center)? We hae a right to know that. I doubt EB based guys got benefit out of it....I do not think USCIS /DOS will ever reveal those numbers truthfully and even with 50% accuracy....
They just put almost every True Employment based applicant in backlog and gave GCs to 245i....I dont think that was justice. That was manipulation
There have been many people who received GCs in 2008 and 2009 in EB2 without regard to Priority number. Check Visa Bulletins from August 2008 and September 2008. People from 2006 were given GCs over 2004 and there was total chaos.
This lawsuit is to bring justice to the last three years of absolute anarchy.
This lawsuit is to bring in line how this 140000 number is distributed. How does processing of I-485s take place in USCIS.
I think Indian EB3 will join shortly.
Why are you stopping at 2007? Issues stared much before that.
Why do you forget the getting details of each and every VISA that was issued between 2003 and 2007 (days of backlog elimination center)? We hae a right to know that. I doubt EB based guys got benefit out of it....I do not think USCIS /DOS will ever reveal those numbers truthfully and even with 50% accuracy....
They just put almost every True Employment based applicant in backlog and gave GCs to 245i....I dont think that was justice. That was manipulation
more...
roseball
04-24 08:56 AM
Since your I-94s are already expired, I would advise to talk to your attorney asap and follow his advise....Do not rely on a forum to get suggestions on a time sensitive situation...
harivenkat
05-05 02:23 PM
You can own the company while being on H1b, You will need to partner with a CPA and get immigration attorney involved.
Check this :
MurthyDotCom : Start-Up Companies (http://www.murthy.com/startup.html)
I am on H1B, Can i register company and employ an american citizen as the CEO and run a resturant... - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=5374040662&m=1761062081)
Check this :
MurthyDotCom : Start-Up Companies (http://www.murthy.com/startup.html)
I am on H1B, Can i register company and employ an american citizen as the CEO and run a resturant... - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=5374040662&m=1761062081)
more...
ajay
12-23 08:34 PM
I joined another employer on H1b this May. I did not use my EAD since I wanted to maintain my H1 status. My employer is willing to support my I485 but I have not informed the USCIS about my change yet.
2010 UIUC Logo Design Sketches
eagerr2i
09-08 01:38 PM
http://prweb.com/releases/2006/9/prweb435159.htm
more...
Sandeep
02-01 05:19 PM
Enabling The World's Most Talented Individuals To Put Their Skills To Work For America Will Increase Our Productivity, Improve Our International Competitiveness, And Create Many High-Paying Jobs For Americans. The President supports (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060131-5.html) attracting and retaining the best and the brightest high-skilled workers from around the world by reforming the Nation's immigration system, while maintaining national security priorities. The President's comprehensive plan for immigration reform meets the needs of a growing economy, allows workers to provide for their families while respecting the law, and enhances homeland security by relieving pressure on the borders
hair design logo
GCBy3000
09-07 06:53 PM
This poll should also collect the year of PD and whether they have any dependents.
more...
glub
01-02 05:12 PM
See my answers. WE just came back on AP, no issues.
Could you tell us if the I-94 was stamped with the date your AP expires? Will you need to re-apply for an H1 extension after that date?
Could you tell us if the I-94 was stamped with the date your AP expires? Will you need to re-apply for an H1 extension after that date?
hot Creative Logo Design Ideas
nonimmi
07-02 10:03 AM
I see people not supporting the CIR which was suppose to be a pro Immigration bill, no matter which part of the society it was supporting. My question is Are you guys out here a Pro or an anti immigration forum?
Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.
Did you ask your parents whether you were born legal??
Some of have that doubt. Can you clarify please?
Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.
Did you ask your parents whether you were born legal??
Some of have that doubt. Can you clarify please?
more...
house the company#39;s logo design
jonty_11
02-14 04:17 PM
In the RIR system EB2 was MS + 3 and BS+5.
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole
tattoo In the logo design industry,
now2know
May 18th, 2005, 06:47 AM
I'm having a problem with a Nikon d100 camera taking the necessary pictures for a high dynamic range photo. I need to take 3 pictures in a short ammount of time (which I can do, using the bracket setting) but I need to vary the shutter speed manually in this setting, with a different exposure time for each of the 3 pictures taken in the bracket. Is there any way that I can do this, or any software that will allow me to accomplish this?
Thanks,
Trish
Thanks,
Trish
more...
pictures Company Logo Design for
meet_rayhan
08-10 06:43 PM
Hi,
I have fallen through the same situation. Does any one has any estimate or any contact # to contact DOL for this kind of case? I do not have much time as my current Visa is expiring pretty soon.
My lawyer has already sent all the information to DOL and we are waiting for response. I am in a real panic mode at this time.
Thanks,
Rayhan Khan
I have fallen through the same situation. Does any one has any estimate or any contact # to contact DOL for this kind of case? I do not have much time as my current Visa is expiring pretty soon.
My lawyer has already sent all the information to DOL and we are waiting for response. I am in a real panic mode at this time.
Thanks,
Rayhan Khan
dresses Logo Design
continuedProgress
01-03 11:21 AM
YOU: If thats a valid visa until 2009 you can travel without AP. Else, you can travel but will need H1 stamped.
YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!
YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!
more...
makeup refurbishment company logo
eastwest
04-16 04:32 PM
How early can we apply for EAD before it expires? I know it is either of these: 180 days, 120 days or 90days ?
Does someone know the exact days?
Thanks
You can apply exactly 120 days early.
About my earlier post, You do need to send your papers such cutout from previous EAD, 485 receipt copy etc..
Thanks
Does someone know the exact days?
Thanks
You can apply exactly 120 days early.
About my earlier post, You do need to send your papers such cutout from previous EAD, 485 receipt copy etc..
Thanks
girlfriend Hope you liked our Logo Design
manderson
04-30 12:11 PM
According to the WSJ Article today (4/30/07):
Eight (years) refers to the number of years designated to clear the backlog of pending applications for permanent residency documents, or "green cards," from persons abroad or living here with a legal work visa. ... the application backlog would be confined to people who applied before May 2005, when major immigration legislation was introduced in the Senate in the last Congress
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49
:confused:
I am on EB3 RW with PD of Feb 06. Does this mean even after CIR + SKIL passes and gets enacted, causing PDs to move forward significantly or become current in some categories and allowing us to file 485 & EAD... we have to wait 8 more years in preadjucation/ FBI name check delays/ Service Center Application backlogs (current NSC backlogged to Sept 06 for EB based 485)?
I am really freaked out. Can someone please shed some light on this.
(I posted this in another forum, but it seems that was shutdown. It's also on News Articles thread - but since that's for news only I wasn't sure if my question would get answered there, so re-posting it. Admin(s), if you must delete this, atleast send me a PM with answer to me question if you know it. Thanks.)
Eight (years) refers to the number of years designated to clear the backlog of pending applications for permanent residency documents, or "green cards," from persons abroad or living here with a legal work visa. ... the application backlog would be confined to people who applied before May 2005, when major immigration legislation was introduced in the Senate in the last Congress
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49
:confused:
I am on EB3 RW with PD of Feb 06. Does this mean even after CIR + SKIL passes and gets enacted, causing PDs to move forward significantly or become current in some categories and allowing us to file 485 & EAD... we have to wait 8 more years in preadjucation/ FBI name check delays/ Service Center Application backlogs (current NSC backlogged to Sept 06 for EB based 485)?
I am really freaked out. Can someone please shed some light on this.
(I posted this in another forum, but it seems that was shutdown. It's also on News Articles thread - but since that's for news only I wasn't sure if my question would get answered there, so re-posting it. Admin(s), if you must delete this, atleast send me a PM with answer to me question if you know it. Thanks.)
hairstyles Logo Design
vishwak
09-13 09:48 AM
There shouldn't be any Payroll at all.
Ask them not to run payroll until you get approved EAD. Having Payroll might create issues in future.
As her manager is helpful, tell them she will not work until she gets EAD approval.
Ask them not to run payroll until you get approved EAD. Having Payroll might create issues in future.
As her manager is helpful, tell them she will not work until she gets EAD approval.
Hinglish
06-13 12:22 PM
Not to derail this discussion ...but the post below is classic hinglish !! :D
When did processing time became on or after your Receipt Date: 06/06/07 and your Notice Date: 06/15/2008.
Is it because file misplaced - too many followups (3 SRs, Infopass, letters, calling IO)? At lease people have been able to find whether name check is cleared on not - could you figureout that? If not, I think, there is reason to be concerned.
Try simple question - name check is cleared or not?
When did processing time became on or after your Receipt Date: 06/06/07 and your Notice Date: 06/15/2008.
Is it because file misplaced - too many followups (3 SRs, Infopass, letters, calling IO)? At lease people have been able to find whether name check is cleared on not - could you figureout that? If not, I think, there is reason to be concerned.
Try simple question - name check is cleared or not?
freeskier89
01-20 08:40 AM
I thought it was kind of inherent in a programming competition. If he would allow external libraries, the contests could become jigsaw puzzle contests where the person who could find the best open source libraries, and piece them together properly could beat someone who made something completely from scratch.
Even if you throw that argument aside, you are still dealing with external input. The correlation with sound makes your entry really cool, but, what then would prevent me from doing a n-body simulation in C on a server farm, rendering a video, reading that data into flash, and plotting each pixel as a circle? lol.
The original constitution is the base of our government, but the amendments are critical too :D
ps: can you post your code? and btw... i like what you did with your swarming code :)
Even if you throw that argument aside, you are still dealing with external input. The correlation with sound makes your entry really cool, but, what then would prevent me from doing a n-body simulation in C on a server farm, rendering a video, reading that data into flash, and plotting each pixel as a circle? lol.
The original constitution is the base of our government, but the amendments are critical too :D
ps: can you post your code? and btw... i like what you did with your swarming code :)
No comments:
Post a Comment