Laimbeersux
Feb 11, 11:46 PM
Hi, I want to put some CD's that I purchased on my iTunes to put on my iPod. The only problem is that I am getting a new laptop soon, my BlackBook is dyeing.)))): Well, so far I have bought all my music on iTunes, but it's so expensive. I bought many CD's like I said, and I'm putting them on iTunes. When I plug the iPod into a new computer, it would ask me if I wanted to transfer my purchases. And everything that I bought would transfer. The songs that I got from other websites wouldn't transfer. But If I import the CD's through iTunes, will it still transfer to the new computer? Or do they have to be bought from iTunes?
Thank You!
If you have an external hard drive just move the files from one computer to another, it's pretty easy if you do it that way. If you don't have one, just use the program I used to use, Idump Pro, here's a link for the cnet download of that program. http://download.cnet.com/iDumpPro/3000-2141_4-10805181.html
Thank You!
If you have an external hard drive just move the files from one computer to another, it's pretty easy if you do it that way. If you don't have one, just use the program I used to use, Idump Pro, here's a link for the cnet download of that program. http://download.cnet.com/iDumpPro/3000-2141_4-10805181.html
vjfoxy
Dec 13, 11:37 AM
In a similar position - in that I'm looking for a scanner to digitise my wives film slide collection (approx 2000 slides). At first I was looking for film specific scanners (for film negative and slides). I've now heard Canon have dropped this dedicated line and replaced it with scanners such as the i9950 (thats the Euro name).
I find the http://www.photo-i.co.uk/ site provides some useful tips.
Good luck.
I find the http://www.photo-i.co.uk/ site provides some useful tips.
Good luck.

ECUpirate44
Apr 4, 12:05 AM
If it does what you need it to, and does it to your liking, I don't think there is any reason to upgrade.
+1. Better off waiting until 2012 for the redesign if all you do on the computer you have now is basic use.
+1. Better off waiting until 2012 for the redesign if all you do on the computer you have now is basic use.
mcdj
Apr 24, 12:30 AM
They CANNOT be compared. Two totally different IEM's. Two totally different prices.
Exactly. I was pointing out that Ajays Four are nowhere near high end, by comparing them to something high end.
Exactly. I was pointing out that Ajays Four are nowhere near high end, by comparing them to something high end.
more...
cmx08
Oct 18, 08:36 PM
I was asked to get a Sony PS2 Mini for X-mas but will it play MP3 CD and MP3 DVD?
Our DVD deck burned from all the movies played and a PS2 can really do the job for the extra 100$ which at the same time play some games with the kids.
Our DVD deck burned from all the movies played and a PS2 can really do the job for the extra 100$ which at the same time play some games with the kids.
pyounderfire
Apr 24, 01:10 AM
Did your action of getting rid of ituneshelper solve your problem because you stated that you never solved your problem on your MBP, if I understood you correctly.
Regards,
Regards,
more...

eyelikeart
Jul 7, 09:16 AM
yeah...I've been around for 2.5 years this month... :D
time flies, eh?
so jef...what are u going to do for your 3rd anniversary? ;)
time flies, eh?
so jef...what are u going to do for your 3rd anniversary? ;)
RITZFit
Apr 6, 01:46 PM
Its always the quiet ones...
more...
coolbreeze
Jan 10, 07:33 PM
They probably saw a large slowdown in sales b/c of defectors to google reader, etc, etc. Now, they are just looking to leverage their user base and get it installed on as many Macs as possible.
Just my guess.
Just my guess.
ohcrap
Sep 29, 08:45 AM
Shouldn't be too long until it's cancelled.
What they need to do is bring back Insomniac.
Damn right!
What they need to do is bring back Insomniac.
Damn right!
more...
roadbloc
Dec 28, 05:57 AM
I still have two left. I'm surprised more people aren't interested, Spotify is the single best music resource I have ever found.
What is the benefit of getting an invite... I just went online and downloaded the client free....
What is the benefit of getting an invite... I just went online and downloaded the client free....
JASApplications
Feb 12, 05:14 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
The iPhone 4 was a failure at launch. The antenna is broken. It drops Internet connections and calls if held a certain. The glass claiming to be strong is weak sauce and the only good things on the phone are the cameras and screen.*
Am I the only one who feels this way?
The iPhone is still an amazingly awesome phone, so what for a tiny little issue.
The iPhone 4 was a failure at launch. The antenna is broken. It drops Internet connections and calls if held a certain. The glass claiming to be strong is weak sauce and the only good things on the phone are the cameras and screen.*
Am I the only one who feels this way?
The iPhone is still an amazingly awesome phone, so what for a tiny little issue.
more...
nesuser2
Dec 7, 08:38 PM
I can't remember how many pics it will hold but it's in the 1200 range. I just don't like being on vacation and needing to backup...or atleast as often. And I want to point out the fact that cr2sh said this thing is SMALL. You can easily fit it into a pack of cigarettes or roughly compare it to an ipod(little thicker). This camera definitly fits into the highly portable category.
matthew12
Sep 22, 08:02 PM
The update for me registered at only 381 KB, not a few MB.
more...
tim2006
Apr 14, 10:07 AM
http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/05/17/xbocps3/index.php
yellow
Dec 19, 01:32 PM
Hmmm I bet my wife will like this lady. Thanks for the Stocking Stuffer. :)
more...

Eduardo1971
May 6, 05:16 PM
My 3G S iPhone died and I ended up replacing it with the iPhone 4.
When I was at the Apple Store the sales person brought up the two current AT&T iPhone data plans--my $30 unlimited iPhone Data plan was the other option.
The salesperson asked me if I wanted to change my data plan or if I wanted to continue with the unlimited plan.
I continued with my unlimited plan. I was also worried that they would have downgrade me to one of the capped iPhone data plans-glad that wasn't the case.
When I was at the Apple Store the sales person brought up the two current AT&T iPhone data plans--my $30 unlimited iPhone Data plan was the other option.
The salesperson asked me if I wanted to change my data plan or if I wanted to continue with the unlimited plan.
I continued with my unlimited plan. I was also worried that they would have downgrade me to one of the capped iPhone data plans-glad that wasn't the case.
vincenz
Feb 1, 04:19 PM
The screen looks closer to 4:3 ratio than 16:9.
1080p
Sep 20, 09:15 PM
Worked great on my Hack Pro. No issues.
timothysliao
Sep 8, 12:27 AM
Apple will announce Internet Radio capability on new iPod. With WiFi capability new iPods will able to tune into specially designated Internet Radio stations operated by Apple. And with one click listeners will able to purchase, via wireless download the song recently heard via the Apple Internet Radio channels. :o
hbenitez09
Jun 18, 02:03 AM
Hopefully earlier as the Apple store here is open 24/7. I'm hoping they let us pick up our reserved ones at 7am like AT&T stores.
actually the fifth ave store will close on the 19th at 12:01 am and then reopen friday morning at 8 am
actually the fifth ave store will close on the 19th at 12:01 am and then reopen friday morning at 8 am
svenr
Apr 24, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the replies! I'm a little surprised there's not one speaking up for Perl, but yeah, did some more research on my own and found this
http://strombergers.com/python/
The Cocoa bridges/runtime are not a concern to me as I don't want "to make decent Mac OSX apps" with GUI and everything, just some command line tools for my own use. But the examples at that link pushed me over to go with Python. To put together quick automation scripts every now and then, I don't want to deal with a steep learning curve. The Perl examples there looked just too cryptic to me.
http://strombergers.com/python/
The Cocoa bridges/runtime are not a concern to me as I don't want "to make decent Mac OSX apps" with GUI and everything, just some command line tools for my own use. But the examples at that link pushed me over to go with Python. To put together quick automation scripts every now and then, I don't want to deal with a steep learning curve. The Perl examples there looked just too cryptic to me.
Naimfan
Mar 1, 02:10 PM
President Obama�s decision to no longer defend the so-called �Defense of Marriage Act� in court is the courageous and correct one. DOMA was a disaster and a huge step backwards from the instant it was signed into law. President Obama�s decision gives me hope that we as a nation can address the far more significant challenges and problems we face. We can only hope that his decision spells the beginning of the end of DOMA, and that it is a signpost of the continuing progress we as a nation have made in tolerating, and indeed, celebrating those people who are different from us in whatever form.
For me the question of same-sex marriage boils down to this: Love is hard enough to find. If two men or two women find love together, and want to publicly declare and celebrate it, who are we to tell them they cannot? If anyone can think of a dumber reason to discriminate against someone, please let me know. Just as I would not want anyone else to have a veto power over who I might choose to marry, I do not, and should not, have veto power over who someone else might choose to marry. Nor should the government.
That said, if a particular religious denomination chooses not to perform same-sex marriages, that may be their right. The government, however, has no such discretion, and should not. The idea that the government should act as �custos mores� (The Guardian of Morals�) is long past.
As Justice Kennedy wrote in Romer v. Evans, 517 U.S. 620 (1996) �We must conclude that Amendment 2 classifies homosexuals not to further a proper legislative end but to make them unequal to everyone else. This Colorado cannot do. A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.� Romer v. Evans, 517 U.S. 620 (1996) (emphasis added).
The arguments against same-sex marriage are ludicrous. Distilled to their essence, they all reduce to the idea that marriage has traditionally been between a man and a woman, and so it should stay that way. If marriage were on the same legal level as joining a social club, and no state action were involved, that would be fine. But the instant the government becomes involved, our government is required to treat everyone equally. Allowing only certain groups to avail themselves of the legal benefits and protections of marriage violates the principle of equal protection of the law, and there is simply no rational or compelling state interest to do so that could justify such a separation. The argument that �But we�ve always done it that way� simply does not, and cannot, justify prohibiting same-sex marriage. It is no more than the tired refrain of the intellectually bankrupt who reflexively oppose any change that does not directly benefit them.
And so President Obama should be celebrated for taking a step to promote the equality of all in the United States. With his decision and announcement, we are one step closer to the ideal of judging a person not by what they look like, or whom they associate with, but by the content of their character and by the actions they take.
For me the question of same-sex marriage boils down to this: Love is hard enough to find. If two men or two women find love together, and want to publicly declare and celebrate it, who are we to tell them they cannot? If anyone can think of a dumber reason to discriminate against someone, please let me know. Just as I would not want anyone else to have a veto power over who I might choose to marry, I do not, and should not, have veto power over who someone else might choose to marry. Nor should the government.
That said, if a particular religious denomination chooses not to perform same-sex marriages, that may be their right. The government, however, has no such discretion, and should not. The idea that the government should act as �custos mores� (The Guardian of Morals�) is long past.
As Justice Kennedy wrote in Romer v. Evans, 517 U.S. 620 (1996) �We must conclude that Amendment 2 classifies homosexuals not to further a proper legislative end but to make them unequal to everyone else. This Colorado cannot do. A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.� Romer v. Evans, 517 U.S. 620 (1996) (emphasis added).
The arguments against same-sex marriage are ludicrous. Distilled to their essence, they all reduce to the idea that marriage has traditionally been between a man and a woman, and so it should stay that way. If marriage were on the same legal level as joining a social club, and no state action were involved, that would be fine. But the instant the government becomes involved, our government is required to treat everyone equally. Allowing only certain groups to avail themselves of the legal benefits and protections of marriage violates the principle of equal protection of the law, and there is simply no rational or compelling state interest to do so that could justify such a separation. The argument that �But we�ve always done it that way� simply does not, and cannot, justify prohibiting same-sex marriage. It is no more than the tired refrain of the intellectually bankrupt who reflexively oppose any change that does not directly benefit them.
And so President Obama should be celebrated for taking a step to promote the equality of all in the United States. With his decision and announcement, we are one step closer to the ideal of judging a person not by what they look like, or whom they associate with, but by the content of their character and by the actions they take.
ajvizzgamer101
May 2, 08:15 AM
Yeah, Same here. The Offline contacts shows the name while online contacts show numbers.
No comments:
Post a Comment