Saturday, June 11, 2011

christian quotes and images

images Christian Quotes And Thank You christian quotes and images. christian quotes and images
  • christian quotes and images



  • wandmaker
    11-22 12:28 PM
    She should enter in the US on H4, for which you will need to keep your H1 valid at least until the time of her entry.

    Correction: He has to maintain the H1 even after his wife enters the USA in H4 status. If he looses H1B status by any means, his wife's H4 is invalid and she will be out of status. So, he has to maintain H1B status until his wife files AOS/485.





    wallpaper christian quotes and images christian quotes and images. funny christian quotes.
  • funny christian quotes.



  • anilsal
    01-11 03:03 PM
    toward IV activities. It will not only bring you hope, peace and sense of something noble but also will benefit your cause.

    Thanks for coming forward with your frustration.





    christian quotes and images. of Christian Quotes 4 Kids
  • of Christian Quotes 4 Kids



  • dil_ip3
    02-25 11:35 AM
    Thanks Kopra for the reply.

    Also, if their are any Questions form the Port of Entry officer about Paystubs, can we say that employer couldn't find me a project; hence I'm changing back my status to H4 or is there anything else that we can say more appropriate.





    2011 funny christian quotes. christian quotes and images. funny christian quotes
  • funny christian quotes



  • Norristown
    10-09 01:32 PM
    I don't know many people are eagerly looking for Nov bulletine. I am almost done with looking for any hope in near future. Most of EB-2 guys might be following these bulletines. If there are some indications that dates are changing then we see lot of traffic on this forum , otherwise just like sleeping dog!



    more...


    christian quotes and images. /gt;lt;brgt;Christian Quoteslt;/agt;
  • /gt;lt;brgt;Christian Quoteslt;/agt;



  • indigo10
    12-03 12:17 PM
    My Roommate had attended the HYD consulate on Dec 1st and he took tons of documents with him

    At the interview the officer asked to show

    Last 1 year paystubs
    Asked if he works for a client and had any middle vendor
    Client letter
    Vendor letter
    Agreements between vendor and employer (Asked if he had but did not ask to show)
    Asked if the employer started GC processing (He is in 7th year of H1)

    He got the stamp successfully.





    christian quotes and images. Daily; funny christian quotes.
  • Daily; funny christian quotes.



  • misanthrope
    10-09 04:06 PM
    Why do we have 5 threads for the same topic? I believe there is a sticky thread to address such questions. Right?



    more...


    christian quotes and images. Christian quotes among our
  • Christian quotes among our



  • tabletpc
    09-03 09:48 AM
    Thanks everyone....I will look in to all options...!!!





    2010 of Christian Quotes 4 Kids christian quotes and images. Christian Quotes And Thank You
  • Christian Quotes And Thank You



  • Administrator2
    03-01 11:32 PM
    Here is Part-4 of the study titled - America's Loss is the World's Gain: America's New Immigrant Entrepreneurs.

    This study is scheduled to be released tomorrow. Here is the link.

    http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1348616

    Excellent work!



    more...


    christian quotes and images. Christian Quotes On Faith.
  • Christian Quotes On Faith.



  • anilsal
    07-16 05:12 PM
    That could explain why NSC never got the memo. Remember only EB I-485 is in question.

    Isn't it the other way around?





    hair funny christian quotes christian quotes and images. kids christian quotes
  • kids christian quotes



  • chintu25
    07-30 12:39 PM
    Did you have your A# with your I-140 approval??

    My guessing is that your I-485 has been entered into the system and based on your A#, you may see the LUDs for other approved/pending receipt numbers also.


    Yes I did have an A# on my I140 . But niether have I recd the reciept notice nor has the check hit the bank yet
    So
    what to make of it ?



    more...


    christian quotes and images. funny christian quotes.
  • funny christian quotes.



  • 11785181
    08-09 09:12 PM
    I think many doctors earned a lot of money during that period. The same thing happened with us with the INS Doctor. Though we had our TB skin tests done 3 months before, the doctor said "No that will not work, the requirement for INS is different" After that he said we need x-rays too, though our earlier reports were normal. But what to do, at that time all were in a hurry.





    hot /gt;lt;brgt;Christian Quoteslt;/agt; christian quotes and images. funny christian quotes.
  • funny christian quotes.



  • milind70
    08-15 08:34 AM
    and since you applications are not being filed with I-485 you will have to pay the new fee.

    I dont think that is the case please refer to question 37 in FAQ 3.



    more...


    house Daily Christian Quotes and christian quotes and images. /gt;lt;brgt;Christian Quoteslt;/agt;
  • /gt;lt;brgt;Christian Quoteslt;/agt;



  • desi3933
    07-13 11:43 AM
    I had to generate paystubs for my wife from Jan 07 to May 07 due to recent USCIS goof up. She started working from May 07. However all the paystubs generated ( 5) , have a pay period from 05/01 - 05/31 and pay date is 07/11

    Does anyone know if it is ok to have the 5 paystubs with the same pay period. The Lca talks about salary per year. The employers claims that it is ok. What should I do in this case. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

    How did you "generate paystubs for wife"?
    Would you please explain.





    tattoo Daily; funny christian quotes. christian quotes and images. funny christian quotes.
  • funny christian quotes.



  • scabal12
    06-12 06:56 PM
    Thanks for all the information. Mine and my spouse's I-140 was approved 2 years ago. So, I guess I can apply for my EAD and live in this country legally.



    more...


    pictures Christian quotes among our christian quotes and images. funny christian quotes.
  • funny christian quotes.



  • qualified_trash
    12-12 03:00 PM
    Hi all,

    This forum is full of smart people. So I want to throw my situation out there to get some advice from all of you. I am into 7th year of my H1 with by labor with PD of Sep 2002. At the rate things are moving, I am running out of patience here.

    Things took an interesting turn last week, when a mid sized Software co. is willing to outsource me some of their work. Given the size of the opportunity, I will need to go to India to setup a team of 5 to 6 ppl. The co. is pretty eager and willing to offer some of the finanical guarantees I have asked for.

    So my question is, should I take this opportunity and say good bye to GC? Or I should be patient as there may be a need to be in US to grow my outsourcing biz, in case it jump starts well. What would you do if you were presented this opportunity and you had the enterpreurial spirits to pull it off.

    I would be eager to see what people say here.
    I would do it!! If you are looking for people to help with sweat equity, send me a PM. No kidding!!





    dresses funny christian quotes. christian quotes and images. The Christian quotes capture
  • The Christian quotes capture



  • ppt.b
    09-17 08:27 AM
    I will be in DC too with two of my other freinds.
    Once again lets make it a big success for all of us.



    more...


    makeup Christian Quotes On Faith. christian quotes and images. Daily Christian Quotes and
  • Daily Christian Quotes and



  • snathan
    07-10 12:46 PM
    I think, you can still work on H1 even though your current extension is pending

    Do you understand the question first...





    girlfriend funny christian quotes. christian quotes and images. Funny-Christian-Quotes
  • Funny-Christian-Quotes



  • clif
    10-15 07:41 AM
    There is nothing illegal about working part-time using EAD while working full-time on H1B. It has nothing to do with last entry into US. In fact, EAD has nothing to do with entering US. To enter US, you need either a valid visa or valid AP. IO won't even ask you about your EAD.

    EAD and H1B are mutually exclusive. If you are maintaining proper H1 status (ie, have a valid H1 status and working full-time for the job for which you have H1), it is completely legal to do flip burgers or drive cabs using EAD to supplement your income. It does not affect H1 status. I have confirmed this with multiple attorneys on multiple occasions.





    hairstyles funny christian quotes. christian quotes and images. Christian Quotes | Church,
  • Christian Quotes | Church,



  • nik.patelc
    02-18 08:39 PM
    I just noticed that your PD date is Nov 2004 EB2. I am just curious that CIS is processing case with PD NOV 2004 in March but March 2009 bulletin show EB2 Feb 2004.

    Would you share details when did you get GC interview?





    cdeneo
    03-26 10:05 PM
    Update for anyone who would find this useful -

    I sent my app using USPS express mail (next day delivery) with online tracking/delivery confirmation. No issues with delivery to PO BOX.





    Robert Kumar
    03-21 05:59 AM
    Canada option though attractive has his own problems and I mean serious problems!. When you apply for stamping, consulate will first cancel your existing visa so if your H1B is denied you have to go to your home country from Canada!

    I heard sometimes visa is not issued immediately due to admin processing or whatsoever.
    In such cases, will they return the passport atleast so that one can travel to India till things get resolved.
    And how do they let us know when to come back when things get ready.
    Hyd consulate is asking so many many documents.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment