Saturday, June 18, 2011

cars wallpaper 2011 hd

images Royal Royals Car Wallpapers cars wallpaper 2011 hd. lamborghini wallpaper 2011 hd.
  • lamborghini wallpaper 2011 hd.



  • srikondoji
    08-14 02:16 PM
    When will i read this as
    "Special Immigration Relief Measures for non Cubans & non mexicans"
    --sri

    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.





    wallpaper lamborghini wallpaper 2011 hd. cars wallpaper 2011 hd. HD car Wallpapers Cadillac XLR
  • HD car Wallpapers Cadillac XLR



  • amitarora74
    08-04 01:32 PM
    I had absolutely no trouble. I have travelled to India and also to Canada(by Road) and used my AP both times while my wife had GC and my kid her US passport(all different status:-)), we all went to same officer and he never asked anything on why i had different status etc





    cars wallpaper 2011 hd. hot cars wallpaper 2011 hd.
  • hot cars wallpaper 2011 hd.



  • lalitjain2002
    04-14 11:22 PM
    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.

    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit





    2011 HD car Wallpapers Cadillac XLR cars wallpaper 2011 hd. Royal Royals Car Wallpapers
  • Royal Royals Car Wallpapers



  • rajmalhotra
    02-08 04:46 PM
    This refers to only duplicate filling through same employer, there are no rules for applying multiple fillings through multiple employers:

    "Mr. Aytes expressed concern that people might file duplicate petitions in order to increase their chances under the randomized selection, and USCIS plans to issue a regulation to prevent such duplicative filings. If an employer filed another petition with a minor change in the salary or the worksite, it would be considered a duplicative petition. Mr. Aytes warned that both petitions would get rejected"

    From www.immigration-law.com
    ---------------------------------

    01/28/2008: Risk of Multiple Filing of FY 2009 H-1B Cap Cases
    � Question: We run an IT consulting business for the employers and are scheduled to file a number of FY 2009 H-1B cap cases in coming April 2008. I understand that in FY 2008 H-1B cap filing, employers filed multiple H-1B petitions for the same foreign worker for the same position and some were successful in obtaining H-1B in the lottery. What are the chances that the same opportunity may be available in FY 2009 H-1B cap filing?
    � Discussion: The USCIS is predicting that the FY 2009 H-1B cap numbers are likely to run on the first day, April 1, 2008, Tuesday. It is also obvious that the agency may have to go through a random selection lottery process again this year. The USCIS recognizes the problem of multiple petition filing for the same employees by the same employers and has released an information that this year the agency intends to sort out such multiple filings and reject or deny all of them. It must be a challenging task for the Service Centers to undertake such work, but it is obvious that unlike the previous year, the risk of filing multiple petitions by the same employer for the same employee for the same positions will be substantially high since the USCIS has been developing so-called "account system" of immigration benefits processing and adjudication. No one knows how far the agency has gone to develop the account system. One of the accounts the agency was expected to develop was to develop the employer account databases.
    � However, there is a legal issue as to whether the USCIS can either reject or deny the multiple H-1B petitions for a given alien by the multiple different employers for different positions. Such multiple filings will not give any benefit to a given employer, but from the perspectives of the alien employees, the chance of random selection may increase substantially. It is uncertain whether the agency will expand their policy against the multiple filings by the multiple employers, but in the event they adopt such policy, the agency may face legal challenge in courts by the U.S. employers. From each employer's perspectives, it may be construed an illegal deprivation of their rights to petition for a required foreign worker, particularly when each employer had no knowledge of other employers' filing of the H-1B petitions for the same employee. Interesting question to watch ahead.


    This yr for H1B's whoever applies from more than one employer then his application will not be considered in the random pick.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188



    more...


    cars wallpaper 2011 hd. 2011 hd car wallpaper. exotic
  • 2011 hd car wallpaper. exotic



  • add78
    06-08 08:21 AM
    $100
    Transaction ID: 8VJ563474N368532E





    cars wallpaper 2011 hd. Cars HD Wallpapers 2011
  • Cars HD Wallpapers 2011



  • InTheMoment
    06-29 01:01 AM
    Yabadaba,

    I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.

    See

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada

    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295

    There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
    establish proof of inspection of entry into the US

    So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE



    PART 3

    Place of Last Entry Into the United States (City/State)

    What should i put over here? I did not get an arrival stamp when i came back from canada last month after stamping. all the immigration officer did was tear the bottom portion of the h1b approval and staple it to the passport. he said that was my I-94



    more...


    cars wallpaper 2011 hd. 2011 Red Car Wallpapers HD
  • 2011 Red Car Wallpapers HD



  • pjalan
    04-01 03:08 PM
    I spoke to one lawyer and he said I can respond to I-140 RFE myself if I know wht it is about.

    If USCIS allows one to port I-1485 and approvable I-140 I am not sure what is all this mess about?

    Can't I myself respond to the RFE?





    2010 hot cars wallpaper 2011 hd. cars wallpaper 2011 hd. Royal Royals Car Wallpapers
  • Royal Royals Car Wallpapers



  • syedajmal
    07-11 08:08 AM
    I have been in the same situation where I had switched from a H1 to H4 and when I got a job the lawyer just applied for the H1 as it was counted. ( I really believed I needed a new one) . I got it approved. So she is fine with just a transfer.



    more...


    cars wallpaper 2011 hd. 2011 MG sport car HD
  • 2011 MG sport car HD



  • mattresscoil
    10-18 08:48 AM
    My 485 interview (employment based) has been scheduled in San Jose, CA for Oct,29th.
    Interview letter says bring following documents:

    All Passports, all documents that submitted during 485, current employment letter, W2s , marriage certificate, insurance policies, rental agreements etc�.

    I have few questions on this:

    1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go
    separate or can we go at the same time?
    2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also?
    3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife?
    4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list?

    Also if you have attended interview in San Jose field office, please share your experience.

    Thanks.
    1.My wife interview is at 7:45AM and mine is 8:15AM. Does it mean we have to go separate or can we go at the same time? - Most likely the officer will call you together.

    2. Do I need to carry employer tax returns also? - No, just carry the letter of continued employment from your employer stating your income and that you work full time 40 hors a week form them.

    3. Do I need to carry affidavit of support for my wife? - Not require but carry notarized cope if you really want to.

    4. Are there any documents that I need to carry apart from mentioned in the above list? - Just carry every thing. Make sure you keep things sorted/organized so that you can pull whatever the officer wants from the stack.

    Good luck and let the group know what happens.
    Thanks, Mattresscoil!!





    hair Royal Royals Car Wallpapers cars wallpaper 2011 hd. 2011 car wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • 2011 car wallpaper hd 1080p.



  • TheCanadian
    11-06 03:06 AM
    Eat all of that AJ!



    more...


    cars wallpaper 2011 hd. 2011/04/lambo-aventador-hd
  • 2011/04/lambo-aventador-hd



  • ameryki
    08-10 12:33 PM
    I wonder my lawyer asked for a cashier's check or money order :-)





    hot 2011 hd car wallpaper. exotic cars wallpaper 2011 hd. Full HD Cars Wallpapers 2011
  • Full HD Cars Wallpapers 2011



  • eastindia
    05-14 04:15 PM
    It is time to pass the DREAM Act.



    more...


    house lamborghini wallpaper 2011 hd. cars wallpaper 2011 hd. hd. cars wallpaper 2011 hd
  • hd. cars wallpaper 2011 hd



  • milind70
    10-15 02:03 PM
    Hi,

    Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??

    goodluck,
    vaishu

    I think not since his PD is 2006.





    tattoo Cars HD Wallpapers 2011 cars wallpaper 2011 hd. 2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain HD
  • 2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain HD



  • harish
    08-20 07:53 PM
    Application was mailed on 06/25/07 to NSC, but my case got transfered to TSC. My receipt number begins with SRC....

    485 RD: 06/26/2007
    485 ND: 08/06/2007

    FP ND: Waiting..........
    FP Date: Waiting.........

    FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
    FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
    FP Date: Sep 4th 2007



    more...


    pictures 2011 Red Car Wallpapers HD cars wallpaper 2011 hd. cars wallpaper 2011 hd.
  • cars wallpaper 2011 hd.



  • gc_peshwa
    10-11 02:13 AM
    Thanx Rajeev!
    Pappu
    Does IV have a stand on this one?





    dresses Full HD Cars Wallpapers 2011 cars wallpaper 2011 hd. hot cars wallpaper 2011 hd.
  • hot cars wallpaper 2011 hd.



  • BharatPremi
    07-27 12:40 PM
    Hi,

    My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".

    My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.

    Regards
    Kasi

    tkasi,

    I-94 is not associated with particular employer. Your I-94 only get changed when you travel out and come back again. Even with extesnion application , no matter through which employer, your I-94 number does not get changed if you have not travelled out of USA during the period. In any way you should mention your latest I-94 number what you have and provide teh copy along with 485 application.

    Note: Please seek legal advise from authorized lawyer foryour immigration
    need. This is just merely my opinion.

    - BharatPremi



    more...


    makeup 2011 MG sport car HD cars wallpaper 2011 hd. lamborghini wallpaper 2011 hd.
  • lamborghini wallpaper 2011 hd.



  • vishalsab2003
    06-26 12:19 PM
    Thanks for your reply, I also recvd my approval last week. Thanks a lot for reply and wish you all the best.





    girlfriend 2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain HD cars wallpaper 2011 hd. pictures cars wallpaper 2011
  • pictures cars wallpaper 2011



  • Ennada
    12-16 11:25 AM
    Yes. I got mine extended in FL with EAD.. but the extension was only for an year eventhough the EAD was for 2-years.

    ~GCA

    Even with H1, they renew the DLs only for a year. That the way FL rolls. I've been renewing every year since 2002.





    hairstyles 2011/04/lambo-aventador-hd cars wallpaper 2011 hd. sai baba wallpaper 2011 hd.
  • sai baba wallpaper 2011 hd.



  • english_august
    07-18 12:27 AM
    It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.

    If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.

    It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.

    Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.





    Michael chertoff
    08-22 10:31 AM
    Some Idiot fool gave me red dot with this comment "It is not a joke, the original poster is serious"
    that idiot didnt realise that I was serious too.

    MC





    tnite
    06-26 10:09 AM
    what happens if the passport gets stamped and got a new I94 in the vancouver airport and no inspection after coming back to US.
    what should we enter as last entry into us


    Then put the Vancouver visit as the last entry.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment