VMH_GC
07-17 06:03 PM
I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.
wallpaper Color amp; Lowlights
drona
07-11 02:25 PM
Are any of you planning to go to this? Maybe a group of us could drive up there and show our support. I know its a long way but it's worth it (and SF is a beautiful city to visit) :) Maybe we could prepare banners and flyers here and take them with us.
jagan13
02-22 04:35 PM
HRPRO,
Although I need my passport desperately, I dont want to spend a fortune on a last min. flight or drive for 16 hours, just to hear that I did not wait for 8 weeks as I am supposed or that I can only receive it through mail. Unless I am 100% confident that I will get it, I do not want to go there, atleast not till the end of February. Especially, I dont want to go there in depseration and pay $150 for the tatkaal.The employees neither justlify their salaries nor the positions they hold which were primarily meant for helping Indians in US.
vactorboy29,
I am glad the Chicago CGI was helpful in your case.
I personally believe, that just being an Embassy somewhat explains the delays in DC office but clearly, it does not justify the attitiude of the employees there.
Although I need my passport desperately, I dont want to spend a fortune on a last min. flight or drive for 16 hours, just to hear that I did not wait for 8 weeks as I am supposed or that I can only receive it through mail. Unless I am 100% confident that I will get it, I do not want to go there, atleast not till the end of February. Especially, I dont want to go there in depseration and pay $150 for the tatkaal.The employees neither justlify their salaries nor the positions they hold which were primarily meant for helping Indians in US.
vactorboy29,
I am glad the Chicago CGI was helpful in your case.
I personally believe, that just being an Embassy somewhat explains the delays in DC office but clearly, it does not justify the attitiude of the employees there.
2011 I have dark hair with
dixie
04-08 03:09 PM
Also, PACE act is almost guarenteed to go through; We can spend all the energy to push the immigration bill to get it through the conference and then get killed again either in Senate or House because of the guest worker program.
remember that PACE bill is not primarily about legal immigration .. it is about US S&T competitiveness .. what is to say that the anti-immigration guys wont make the pitch that immigration issues should be kept out of such a bill, as they did with S1932 ? Agreed PACE act in its current form is favorable to us, but there is no gaurantee all our provisions will go through unopposed ... rest assured the likes of numbersUSA are as busy as we are.
remember that PACE bill is not primarily about legal immigration .. it is about US S&T competitiveness .. what is to say that the anti-immigration guys wont make the pitch that immigration issues should be kept out of such a bill, as they did with S1932 ? Agreed PACE act in its current form is favorable to us, but there is no gaurantee all our provisions will go through unopposed ... rest assured the likes of numbersUSA are as busy as we are.
more...
calaway42
10-03 11:34 PM
This is the tute i was talking about..
http://robouk.mchost.com/tuts/tutorial.php?tutorial=pxbevals
http://robouk.mchost.com/tuts/tutorial.php?tutorial=pxbevals
seekerofpeace
09-14 11:15 PM
APB,
Your case is prior to me in terms of PD. Almost all my 2004 friends are approved. While I am approved but no cards becoz of biometrics issue...wife's is still pending.
Are you a transfered case too? Did you take any infopass apt etc what did u learn.
I am not sure what more I can do to help move my wife's case...I am one of the extremely rare half approval cases...almost everyone I know of all the dependents got approved with the primary applicant.
Cheers
SoP
Your case is prior to me in terms of PD. Almost all my 2004 friends are approved. While I am approved but no cards becoz of biometrics issue...wife's is still pending.
Are you a transfered case too? Did you take any infopass apt etc what did u learn.
I am not sure what more I can do to help move my wife's case...I am one of the extremely rare half approval cases...almost everyone I know of all the dependents got approved with the primary applicant.
Cheers
SoP
more...
vjkypally
07-17 05:58 PM
iv needs to come up with some idea for all of us to thank congresswoman Zoe Lofgren for her help. Hers was the only political voice we had.
2010 Some of the choices in hair

grupak
03-01 12:50 PM
^^^^
more...
sreeanne
10-12 12:01 PM
I filed my case on July 17th to TSC. No Checks cashed yet / No receipts.:mad:
Today USCIS supposed to release bulletin. I hope TSC/NSC moves 5 more days ahead.
I have a question though : Will USCIS releases bulletin like this once both service centers dates touched Aug 17th which is the last date of submitting 485 applications due to July visa bulletin fiasco.
I even checked Oh Law firm website and they posted still 400,000 applications were waiting to be processed.
Any thoughts about this?
Today USCIS supposed to release bulletin. I hope TSC/NSC moves 5 more days ahead.
I have a question though : Will USCIS releases bulletin like this once both service centers dates touched Aug 17th which is the last date of submitting 485 applications due to July visa bulletin fiasco.
I even checked Oh Law firm website and they posted still 400,000 applications were waiting to be processed.
Any thoughts about this?
hair lack hair lowlights. lack
chanduv23
10-02 10:08 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
GCard_Dream
04-04 05:42 PM
If you have filed multiple applications like 485, EAD, AP, etc and then you move and do an address change using the AR-11 form, addresses in your pending applications will not get automatically changed. The AR-11 form doesn't change your address in the pending applications unless you filled out the AR-11 form online and specifically requested that addresses in all pending files be changed. This is so weired that the CIS would change address in their central database but the address in the pending applications wouldn't change.
If you fill out AR-11 online, it will ask you if you have any pending applications with USCIS and if so, if you want to update the address on those files. If you say yes the you would have to enter the case/receipt number of pending applications and the new address. Good luck.
Despite updating the new address 2 times, and getting hard copy confirmation, FP notices for my wife and daughter have gone to the old address twice.
With an Infopass appointment, spoke to the guy at the local USCIS office. He confirmed that the current address is what is on their records.
Wonder how things work in USCIS. Keeping my fingers crossed for future mail!!!
If you fill out AR-11 online, it will ask you if you have any pending applications with USCIS and if so, if you want to update the address on those files. If you say yes the you would have to enter the case/receipt number of pending applications and the new address. Good luck.
Despite updating the new address 2 times, and getting hard copy confirmation, FP notices for my wife and daughter have gone to the old address twice.
With an Infopass appointment, spoke to the guy at the local USCIS office. He confirmed that the current address is what is on their records.
Wonder how things work in USCIS. Keeping my fingers crossed for future mail!!!
hot lack hair lowlights. Black Hair With Red Lowlights.
xlr8r
08-30 04:55 PM
Congratulations, buddy!
more...
house Blonde hair lowlights;
kedrex
01-13 06:03 AM
Hello friends,
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
tattoo dark blonde hair with
kaskar
06-19 01:27 PM
any members planning consular processing in delhi ???
please respond
please respond
more...
pictures Hair Lowlights
atlfp
04-08 03:22 PM
Legal immigration IS all about competitiveness. Why there is an EB based immigration category at all? It's primary because they want to be able retain talent. As such, one of the strong argument for the current EB situation will be that if they do not do it, this country's competitiveness edge will diminish. This is the truth and I think most law maker is able to understand that.
remember that PACE bill is not primarily about legal immigration .. it is about US S&T competitiveness .. what is to say that the anti-immigration guys wont make the pitch that immigration issues should be kept out of such a bill, as they did with S1932 ? Agreed PACE act in its current form is favorable to us, but there is no gaurantee all our provisions will go through unopposed ... rest assured the likes of numbersUSA are as busy as we are.
remember that PACE bill is not primarily about legal immigration .. it is about US S&T competitiveness .. what is to say that the anti-immigration guys wont make the pitch that immigration issues should be kept out of such a bill, as they did with S1932 ? Agreed PACE act in its current form is favorable to us, but there is no gaurantee all our provisions will go through unopposed ... rest assured the likes of numbersUSA are as busy as we are.
dresses lack hair lowlights. lack hair lowlights. lack hair lowlights. Mac Rules
prinive
03-27 07:03 PM
:rolleyes:
more...
makeup hair with lowlights.
gc_in_30_yrs
09-27 10:08 AM
so why dont you look at the palnets and tell us what the futre hold for us.. you are doing on astroqury.com
Lets see what the future holds for us.
Hold on snhn:
rbharol is right in saying once it is filed in one category can not be changed. If you want to retain the PD from one category to another, you need to start the process in the category you wanted and ask USCIS to retain the PD from the other category. there is no astroqury.com intervention is required here.
Lets see what the future holds for us.
Hold on snhn:
rbharol is right in saying once it is filed in one category can not be changed. If you want to retain the PD from one category to another, you need to start the process in the category you wanted and ask USCIS to retain the PD from the other category. there is no astroqury.com intervention is required here.
girlfriend lack hair lowlights. lack hair lowlights. lack
h1techSlave
03-25 05:12 PM
I think we all should vote for just one immigration related question
hairstyles Black Hair With Red Lowlights. Black Hair With Red Lowlights.
gemini23
08-02 12:57 PM
my experience with all carriers including fedex/dhl and others have been bad. Infact no one can guarantee a timely delivery for international shipments, as there is customs check, that can delay the delivery. Customs clearance is not controlled by these carrier companies, though they can only expedite it.
my 2 cents.
my 2 cents.
vban2007
05-29 11:11 AM
October 1st, 2008 your status will be changed to H1B after the approval... So you will have to move to new company
gc_buddy
04-04 05:24 AM
There is a substantial amount of financial adjustments required. Infact that is the reason why it is being delayed.
Just to add, The Ability to Pay must be provided as of the priority date and continue until such time you recieve legal residance. If you are making fianancial adjustments as of today they may not be of much use..Just make sure of this when you or your employer makes financial adjustments..
Just to add, The Ability to Pay must be provided as of the priority date and continue until such time you recieve legal residance. If you are making fianancial adjustments as of today they may not be of much use..Just make sure of this when you or your employer makes financial adjustments..
No comments:
Post a Comment