Saturday, June 18, 2011

best short haircuts 2011 for women

images Best Short Haircuts For 2011. best short haircuts 2011 for women. Best Short Curly Hairstyles
  • Best Short Curly Hairstyles



  • sac-r-ten
    01-30 10:30 AM
    Sorry to hear about your cases. I can understand how the feeling would be right now. I had applied for my 1st H1B renewal and was just crossing my fingers and praying since i have a denied I-140 (Education issue, MTR opened for last 3 months).
    Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.

    BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.





    wallpaper Best Short Curly Hairstyles best short haircuts 2011 for women. funky short hair styles 2011
  • funky short hair styles 2011



  • gckalafda
    08-04 11:33 AM
    My EB3 I-140 is pending and got RFE at NSC since 1st Jan 2007 and later moved Texas, I don't know wether this thred belongs to same or not. I have a PD of Dec 2003, :mad:





    best short haircuts 2011 for women. est short haircuts 2011 for
  • est short haircuts 2011 for



  • h1bemployee
    06-22 01:58 AM
    pl somebody answer





    2011 funky short hair styles 2011 best short haircuts 2011 for women. est short haircuts 2011 for
  • est short haircuts 2011 for



  • cjain
    10-30 05:49 PM
    is it from the receipt date or notice date?



    more...


    best short haircuts 2011 for women. the est hairstyles 2011,
  • the est hairstyles 2011,



  • prom2
    10-30 12:54 PM
    Update:

    My lawyer just received AP docs.

    nviren: usually they go to lawyer address (as per other users).

    Good luck.





    best short haircuts 2011 for women. Stylish Pixie hair styles
  • Stylish Pixie hair styles



  • ndbhatt
    05-11 09:31 AM
    Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.

    Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
    http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc.

    Thank you Samir, but this format won't help to me. Can some one clarify to me while submitting our I-485 , do we need our birth certificate which contains both parents information or only father's name is okay?

    I need to know clearly on this subject, In my present BC contains only Fathers information only.

    Pls help me if some one have that specific format which contains both parents information.
    I am just curious to know why this format won't help. Won't the BC issued by Consulate General of India be honored during GC process.
    Currently, I am in Texas and debating whether to send misc. form requesting BC from Consulate General of India, Houston.

    Let me know if anyone has got BC from Consulate General of India and used it in GC process.

    Thanks,

    Nikhil



    more...


    best short haircuts 2011 for women. short hairstyles women.
  • short hairstyles women.



  • wandmaker
    03-26 01:19 AM
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.

    Other folks have given the answers to your question. Just to summarize, as long as your current salary is >= H1B LCA you are fine and GC LCA rate applies only after you get GC. Till then chill out and BTW - Lighter note, If you are moving to similar or same job with another employer and invoking AC21, make sure you are getting paid greater than or equal to 87K/Year. Thats my two cents.





    2010 est short haircuts 2011 for best short haircuts 2011 for women. Best Short Haircuts For 2011.
  • Best Short Haircuts For 2011.



  • fromnaija
    07-21 03:45 AM
    If by Phoenix you mean Phoenix, Arizona, You are welcome! I live in Phoenix. I hope you are prepared for the HEAT!
    You could use your current address to file and change your address later using form AR-11. However, after submitting the form you have to call USCIS customer service to effect the change of address on your outstanding cases. Alternatively if you change your address online through USCIS web site, you don't need to call customer service. But I'll advise that you call them anyway. Good luck.

    I am moving July 25th,07 from New York to Phoenix.
    Which address I should to give attorney to File AOS.
    She plan to file before July 31st,07.
    But so far we didn't found Apartment in Phoenix.
    Thanks in Advance.



    more...


    best short haircuts 2011 for women. Summer 2011 best short haircut
  • Summer 2011 best short haircut



  • rajev_kk
    07-14 11:17 PM
    Thanks for the information.





    hair est short haircuts 2011 for best short haircuts 2011 for women. +hairstyles+2011+women
  • +hairstyles+2011+women



  • GCScrewed
    07-12 10:47 AM
    actually, i think that the EB3 will also make rapid advances come October.
    with the quota exhausted for this year, and the pre-adjudication taking place and with most of the EB3 India applicants having received their GC between 2002 and 2005, i think the dates will advance to 2003 by Dec and to mid 2004 by Feb/March. After that, it is anyone's guess if the quota for India will hold out. As for me, I see at least another year or two wait for my GC, unless the Congress passes a miracle.

    Sorry dude for saying this... but you must be in an illusion. There are tons of EB3s before 2005 simply because before that time, there was no retrogression for quite a while and nobody cared about EB2/EB3 that much.:rolleyes:



    more...


    best short haircuts 2011 for women. Best celebs short haircuts
  • Best celebs short haircuts



  • Phaedra
    05-30 11:28 PM
    Thanks a lot, Raysaikat.
    I appreciate the response.Here are a few of my immidiate thoughts....

    1)I have been unemployed for a little over 180 days now.The key question is what is the penalty for remaining in the country for doing so?
    This is the year when most people actually did NOT get jobs...I am guessing there are a lot of people in my position.

    2)How does USCIS actually track who is employed and who is not?

    3)If I were to catch the next flight back home (India), will I face problems while leaving the US/or entering India?

    4)Can I get a letter from a firm/company stating that I was doing an unpaid internship with them?(which will be counted towards the employment period)Are there any repurcursions for the company?

    Any thoughts/opinions wouldbe most appreciated.
    Thanks!





    hot the est hairstyles 2011, best short haircuts 2011 for women. prom hairstyles for short
  • prom hairstyles for short



  • desi3933
    02-11 11:59 AM
    Doesn't the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.

    Otherwise is there any source for this claim

    If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.

    Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    house +haircuts+for+women+2011 best short haircuts 2011 for women. funky short hair styles 2011
  • funky short hair styles 2011



  • newbie2020
    06-25 02:29 PM
    If you didn't receive any paycheck in 2007 you won't receive a W2 from your employer,

    The amount will reflect in the 2008 W2.

    You are fine with that one......Also i am not sure when they reported you as new hire, was it in 2007 or was it in 2008 ...?





    tattoo Stylish Pixie hair styles best short haircuts 2011 for women. short hair styles 2011 for
  • short hair styles 2011 for



  • roseball
    03-29 03:34 PM
    Read the Murthy article, looks like DOL is stepping up PERM approvals for non-audited cases (now let's just pray we who are waiting for PERM don't get audited!)

    Best of luck to all!

    MurthyDotCom : Stepped-Up PERM / LC Processing (http://murthy.com/news/n_stepup.html)

    As per my attorney, number of PERM applications filed in 2nd half of 2009 is very low (He has some good contacts at Atlanta DOL). He was expecting all 2009 non-audited cases to be processed in a couple of months....Not getting audited is the key in PERM process. My PERM will be finally filed this week, and I am hoping its not going be audited (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs exp, 4G Mobile Communications R&D) though my attorney feels it will be....Keeping my fingers crossed...A successful EB3 to Eb2 conversion seems to be the only hope...



    more...


    pictures short hairstyles women. best short haircuts 2011 for women. Best Short Hairstyle for Women
  • Best Short Hairstyle for Women



  • mermaid2084
    11-21 02:52 PM
    While I was travelling from India to USA, I was waiting at one of the airports in USA for my connection. An airlines staff asked for my passport and by mistake pulled away my
    I-94 from from it. May be I was mistaken with the other passengers that
    might be travelling out side US. The officer looked at my boarding pass for the next flight
    (which was for the flight going to a city in USA), however, he didnt realized and by mistake he took away I-94 from
    my passport (he was doing that for other passengers too so I thought it was part of the process).

    I didnt knew that it needs to be preserved till I leave the USA. I know that in case of lost/stolen I-94 I need to file I-102. However, I doubt that in my case it might have reached the USCIS.

    Please help me. I am very much worried.





    dresses prom hairstyles for short best short haircuts 2011 for women. stylish haircuts 2011 women.
  • stylish haircuts 2011 women.



  • abhatti
    10-09 10:33 PM
    Just to share my experience in Minnesota regarding the subject. My liscense was due for status check. I took my I-485 reciept notice to DMV, they made a copy and faxed it to St-Paul DMV. St-paul office did not said or replied any thing untill I got my new driver's liscense with the same status check date and then I recieved a letter saying I have two more days before I could submit the status evidence before I will loose my driving previliges.
    Well I went back to the local DMV office, they gave a number for an employee at St-pual office, to whome I spoke and tried to convince her that this reciept notcie is a legal document and makes my presence legal in th US untill the decision about this case is finalized. she did not buy that untill she mentioned that I need to submit EAD card copy. Which then I did and she extended my driver's liscense to the date till my EAD was valid.
    They will print the status check date only to the date untill EAD is valid or H1-B is valid. Oh by the way as an evidence they only except either I-797 for H1-B approval or EAD.
    This is a little extra work for us to do to be able to drive while waiting for Green Card, on top of the work we have already done during the whole application process starting from H1-B all the way through I-485 application and even after that to apply for AP, EAD and H1-Bs at ongoing bases.



    more...


    makeup Summer 2011 best short haircut best short haircuts 2011 for women. +haircuts+for+women+2011
  • +haircuts+for+women+2011



  • chanduv23
    12-08 08:43 PM
    Lets reach our target soon- come on fellow IVans - come on - please contribute for a good cause





    girlfriend short hair styles 2011 for best short haircuts 2011 for women. Best Short Haircut Hairstyles
  • Best Short Haircut Hairstyles



  • sanatshah
    10-12 12:20 PM
    My I-485 reached to NSC on July 17th. Still waiting on RN.:(





    hairstyles Best celebs short haircuts best short haircuts 2011 for women. the est short hairstyles
  • the est short hairstyles



  • tikka
    06-07 01:14 PM
    Have you had a chance to contribute as yet? if NOT please do so soon.
    IV needs funds for lobbying efforts

    thank you


    I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.

    Summary:
    First five years
    Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
    a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
    b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
    How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
    - 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
    - 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
    - Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.

    and the TEXT of the Bill
    �(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
    33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
    34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
    35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
    36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
    37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
    38 in nonimmigrant status under section
    39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
    40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
    41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
    42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
    43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
    44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)

    (c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
    11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
    12 enactment.


    So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.

    So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!

    I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:





    perm2gc
    01-07 03:17 AM
    FYI:


    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html


    another reason to get a GC. although, toys r us reversed their decision, the whole incident kinda left a bad taste in the immigrant community. heck, they didn't ask for my GC when i bought toys in their store then why would they even bother about "citizenship" in their new year promotion. good thing they reversed it.
    :(





    MArch172008
    05-23 03:32 PM
    I am on H1 since 2005 and renewed last year and it is valid till april 2010.


    Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.

    When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
    So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.


    guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...

    regards



    No comments:

    Post a Comment