
ArkBird
07-14 01:29 PM
Still way faster than EB Route! ;)
Check out the visa bulletin. There also the backlog is 12+ years for F4 - India category. So if you apply now....you will get in 2021 !!!
Check out the visa bulletin. There also the backlog is 12+ years for F4 - India category. So if you apply now....you will get in 2021 !!!
wallpaper funny est friends quotes
delhiguy
07-02 03:42 PM
USCIS taught me a lesson about life.
Never go by rules. Find shortcuts.
So you found it ..... I suggested my friend to get married to his american gf , I think that would be the legal and ideal shortcut
Never go by rules. Find shortcuts.
So you found it ..... I suggested my friend to get married to his american gf , I think that would be the legal and ideal shortcut
abd
02-12 11:52 AM
My I-140 was applied on 26th Jul 2006 EB2. no action so far from NSC. How do i check for LUDs on my case.?
Thanks
Thanks
2011 est friends forever quotes
maximus777
10-27 04:18 PM
Last week I had the unfortunate experience of being "let go". This is my current situation:
EB-2 India PD July 2008
I-140 approved in April 2009
Currently on 7th year of my H1-B which is valid till May 2013.
Now the question I have is, if I were to transfer my H1-B visa to some other company (non consulting fulltime role), will I get an additional 3 years extension, i.e., till Oct 2013 or will it be only till May 2013?
Greatly appreciate any thoughts here. Thanks!
EB-2 India PD July 2008
I-140 approved in April 2009
Currently on 7th year of my H1-B which is valid till May 2013.
Now the question I have is, if I were to transfer my H1-B visa to some other company (non consulting fulltime role), will I get an additional 3 years extension, i.e., till Oct 2013 or will it be only till May 2013?
Greatly appreciate any thoughts here. Thanks!
more...

vadik78
03-24 04:42 PM
Including MBA under stem - I do not have MBA, however :(, but I support "educated" immigration
lavanyamohan
03-16 08:39 AM
Please suggest me good immigration attorney-( in seattle area if possible) for my H1B filing. They should be prompt in preparing my application with in 2 wks time.
My employer called Rajiv S khanna's law firm. Those para legals said they cannt gaurantee timely filing by april 1st. I think its the busiest law firm in this time of the season. cannt find fault with them any ways.
I know I am lagging behind a little bit.
As the clock is ticking, I need to rush up.
Please suggest me
Thanks much in advance
My employer called Rajiv S khanna's law firm. Those para legals said they cannt gaurantee timely filing by april 1st. I think its the busiest law firm in this time of the season. cannt find fault with them any ways.
I know I am lagging behind a little bit.
As the clock is ticking, I need to rush up.
Please suggest me
Thanks much in advance
more...
kidrock
12-07 02:13 AM
Hi,
Check my post in "Job Offers"
Check my post in "Job Offers"
2010 est friends forever quotes
lord_labaku
06-13 11:46 AM
Isnt your case within USCIS processing range within the 30 day range? Did you file at NSC or TSC.
My case is similar..but I filed in late July 07....I feel the pain.....but having waited sooooooo long...whats a few more months.
Right now, in the employment category EB2 India with PD < Apr 04 are the only ones they can process...hopefully USCIS officers can scratch their asses half the time and still approve atleast a few cases.
Lets just wait. (nothing new there right !!!!)
My case is similar..but I filed in late July 07....I feel the pain.....but having waited sooooooo long...whats a few more months.
Right now, in the employment category EB2 India with PD < Apr 04 are the only ones they can process...hopefully USCIS officers can scratch their asses half the time and still approve atleast a few cases.
Lets just wait. (nothing new there right !!!!)
more...
chandupatla
02-25 10:22 AM
Thanks for sending the information..and one more thing is there any road test?
hair est friends forever quotes

pappu
05-13 09:30 AM
Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
more...
Rajwaitingon140
11-15 11:46 PM
quizzer
What is raised SR means?
Mine also filed in DEC'2006; but no news yet.
Thanks
RT
Lawyer received the I140 approval email filed on DEC 2006 yesterday. he has raised SR last month.
But I havent received any mail from CRIS and the USCIS website doesnt show the approval as well till now.
Has someone experienced like this before - lawyer getting it first and the uscis webisite took a long time to update if it did at all.
Any comments pls?
What is raised SR means?
Mine also filed in DEC'2006; but no news yet.
Thanks
RT
Lawyer received the I140 approval email filed on DEC 2006 yesterday. he has raised SR last month.
But I havent received any mail from CRIS and the USCIS website doesnt show the approval as well till now.
Has someone experienced like this before - lawyer getting it first and the uscis webisite took a long time to update if it did at all.
Any comments pls?
hot est friends forever quotes

raithedavion
07-07 12:53 PM
privatevoid outputFile()
{
string temp;
int counter = 0;
int counter2 = 0;
fileOutputPanel.Visible = true;
fileOutput_txt.Text = file + "\r\n";
FileStream fs = File.Open(file, FileMode.Open);
BinaryReader myReader = newBinaryReader(fs, Encoding.ASCII);
for (int i = 0; i < fs.Length; i++)
{
try
{
temp = myReader.ReadChar().ToString();
if (i > 15)
{//33
if (counter > 3 && counter2 <5)
{
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + "\t";
}
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + temp;
counter = counter + 1;
counter2 = counter2 + 1;
if (counter2 > 32)
{
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + "\r\n";
counter2 = 0;
counter = 0;
}
}
}
catch
{
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + "\t";
temp = myReader.ReadSingle().ToString();
i = i + 4;
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + temp;
counter2 = counter2 + 1;
}
}
}
I've tried ReadSingle(), ReadChar(), Read(), ReadByte(), ReadChars(), ReadInt16, 32, 64, etc etc. The binary file is created by a program called Axys and has to do with stocks and trading them. So I do not have access to their write method.
{
string temp;
int counter = 0;
int counter2 = 0;
fileOutputPanel.Visible = true;
fileOutput_txt.Text = file + "\r\n";
FileStream fs = File.Open(file, FileMode.Open);
BinaryReader myReader = newBinaryReader(fs, Encoding.ASCII);
for (int i = 0; i < fs.Length; i++)
{
try
{
temp = myReader.ReadChar().ToString();
if (i > 15)
{//33
if (counter > 3 && counter2 <5)
{
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + "\t";
}
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + temp;
counter = counter + 1;
counter2 = counter2 + 1;
if (counter2 > 32)
{
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + "\r\n";
counter2 = 0;
counter = 0;
}
}
}
catch
{
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + "\t";
temp = myReader.ReadSingle().ToString();
i = i + 4;
fileOutput_txt.Text = fileOutput_txt.Text + temp;
counter2 = counter2 + 1;
}
}
}
I've tried ReadSingle(), ReadChar(), Read(), ReadByte(), ReadChars(), ReadInt16, 32, 64, etc etc. The binary file is created by a program called Axys and has to do with stocks and trading them. So I do not have access to their write method.
more...
house sad friendship quotes and sayings_09. ashton kutcher bruce willis.
Joey Foley
November 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
Heck no I don't mind! By the way Steve these were taken at The Patio.
I still wish I would of got that a little bit better in focus.
Anyway, I'm not very good with Photoshop (I own Photoshop CS2), but I usually use Corel Paint Shop Pro X. But lately I've been using Picasa2.
(http://picasa.google.com/index.html)
It just seems a lot faster the way the program is set up.
I need to learn Photoshop (badly). I just hadn't had time.
Thanks for the help guys, it is VERY much appreciated.
I still wish I would of got that a little bit better in focus.
Anyway, I'm not very good with Photoshop (I own Photoshop CS2), but I usually use Corel Paint Shop Pro X. But lately I've been using Picasa2.
(http://picasa.google.com/index.html)
It just seems a lot faster the way the program is set up.
I need to learn Photoshop (badly). I just hadn't had time.
Thanks for the help guys, it is VERY much appreciated.
tattoo est friends forever quotes
brad_sk2
08-14 06:22 PM
But you cannot apply for first EAD/AP before applying for 485, correct? I would be surprised if we can apply for EAD/AP just after LC or 140 approval and when dates are not current for 485.
more...
pictures Best Buy hasn#39;t officially
Marphad
02-25 08:38 AM
The title of this thread should be: "God of Cricket".
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
Agreed.
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
Agreed.
dresses est friends forever quotes and sayings_09. their d7000 from est
msyedy
01-24 11:09 AM
Yes your crook attorney is partially right. Because once your I-140 gets approved, then you are eligible for 3 yr extension and not 1 yr extension. No attorney like his/her clients get 3 yrs extension because they will lose their attorney fee for the next two years.
Just ask your lier to apply for I-140. If he refuses to do that, ask him why?
Change your attorney if you are paying for your GC. If company is paying then talk to the companies HR or who ever, lawyers will work on what the company says.
Forget about the lawyer, It is the company issue here if they are paying for your GC.
....
Just ask your lier to apply for I-140. If he refuses to do that, ask him why?
Change your attorney if you are paying for your GC. If company is paying then talk to the companies HR or who ever, lawyers will work on what the company says.
Forget about the lawyer, It is the company issue here if they are paying for your GC.
....
more...
makeup Best Buy is
z029556
08-14 03:06 PM
Hi Sydeajmal,
How long did it take for your EAD to get approved once you have submitted your RFE
Regards
Vijay
How long did it take for your EAD to get approved once you have submitted your RFE
Regards
Vijay
girlfriend sad friendship quotes and
roseball
07-27 04:32 AM
She should be fine....Even if your wife's petition is not filed you have 180 days to submit the application after your I-485 is approved....There was a separate thread which discussed this in detail...You can seach for it....
hairstyles not the est of players
pady
06-18 03:38 PM
someone please explain me how complete agreement works. I am working for the client through the main vendor who has a noncompete agreement with my employer (This is signed by my employer, not me). Now I am planning to leave my employer but the client is interested keeping me in the project through another vendor. Can someone explain me if it is possible?
Since the Noncompete is between my employer and the vendor, how am I responsible since I didn't sign anything? Don't laugh, may be I am ignorant
Since the Noncompete is between my employer and the vendor, how am I responsible since I didn't sign anything? Don't laugh, may be I am ignorant
Berkeleybee
04-26 07:20 PM
Glad to have been of assistance and happy that the IV core played the greatest part in getting the story out. Lets keep our eyes and ears open as we look out for more opportunities. There is a potential opportunity from this article shared by gonecrazyonh4 : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=9627&postcount=321
I looked around the site and found out that the misleading article was an op-ed and that the paper actually has someone dedicated to immigration issues. I found the following info, it might be worth following up as part of telling the other side of the story and correcting misperceptions that may have been created :
Brenda Gazzar : brenda.gazzar at dailybulletin.com, Immigration and Ethnic Issues (909) 483-9355
More contacts here : http://www.dailybulletin.com/contactus
Note that this was written by a "guest" columnist. Go ahead and write to the reporter. Happily this is a small local paper, in a pretty Republican district, any article that throws in allegations about Asians and then terrorists cant be taken seriously.
I looked around the site and found out that the misleading article was an op-ed and that the paper actually has someone dedicated to immigration issues. I found the following info, it might be worth following up as part of telling the other side of the story and correcting misperceptions that may have been created :
Brenda Gazzar : brenda.gazzar at dailybulletin.com, Immigration and Ethnic Issues (909) 483-9355
More contacts here : http://www.dailybulletin.com/contactus
Note that this was written by a "guest" columnist. Go ahead and write to the reporter. Happily this is a small local paper, in a pretty Republican district, any article that throws in allegations about Asians and then terrorists cant be taken seriously.
wandmaker
11-07 03:15 PM
Go online and file AR11 right away, by giving out your pending case numbers you can update the address. After an hour or so, call USCIS customer service and verify whether the address has updated or not; also ask them to resend the card to your new address. You will receive a address change confirmation letter at your new address.
No comments:
Post a Comment