
capriol
09-17 08:11 PM
Hello all,
I had a question: My and my wife's 485 ND is august 27 from TSC. We haven't got any FP notice yet.
Is anyone in a similar situation? data indicates that most of the august notice dates applicants have already got their FP appointments. I am from NJ so newark must be my ASC.
Should I call USCIS or wait?
Any suggestions are welcomed...
Thanks.
Dear Apahilaj:
You may wait till the end of this week and then call the USCIS. The FP notices may be on the way.
I also have a question for you: Did you submit your 485 applications directly to the Texas Service Center Or Nebraska, and on which date?
I have sent mine to TSC directly on July 24, 2007, and have received nothing; no checks are cleared, either, till today. Thanks.
I had a question: My and my wife's 485 ND is august 27 from TSC. We haven't got any FP notice yet.
Is anyone in a similar situation? data indicates that most of the august notice dates applicants have already got their FP appointments. I am from NJ so newark must be my ASC.
Should I call USCIS or wait?
Any suggestions are welcomed...
Thanks.
Dear Apahilaj:
You may wait till the end of this week and then call the USCIS. The FP notices may be on the way.
I also have a question for you: Did you submit your 485 applications directly to the Texas Service Center Or Nebraska, and on which date?
I have sent mine to TSC directly on July 24, 2007, and have received nothing; no checks are cleared, either, till today. Thanks.
wallpaper lower ack tattoo ideas

Springflower
07-17 08:29 AM
bmneni,
My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.
My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.
senthil1
03-03 05:35 PM
Whatever your employer telling may be true. Most clients will take 60 to 120 days to clear invoice. If your employer promises to pay within 3 to 4 months you can wait for that and take action.
I left the job last month as I was getting better opportunity. I gave notice period to my employer and he was being cool at that time but then I did not get salary credited in my account for last month when I called my employer and inquired about that, he said he has some dues invoices to client and can not pay until he gets money from client. Can you please suggest me what should I do in this case? My employer said it will take 3-4 months to get those invoices clear.
Please see I am on H1B and never been on bench or out of status.
I left the job last month as I was getting better opportunity. I gave notice period to my employer and he was being cool at that time but then I did not get salary credited in my account for last month when I called my employer and inquired about that, he said he has some dues invoices to client and can not pay until he gets money from client. Can you please suggest me what should I do in this case? My employer said it will take 3-4 months to get those invoices clear.
Please see I am on H1B and never been on bench or out of status.
2011 Tattoo Ideas For Girl
ragz4u
03-25 01:43 PM
Genereic faxes requesting to remove hard country quota may not yield the desired result. It is very important to request any senater who is willing to help or undertand the issue. It should be done thro lobbying and explining him/her in person why it is important to the eliminate country quota, hard country quota increase the baklog instead of reducing it. He/She should to bring an amendment to the bills(Frist/Specter) to bring back the AC21 provision. Then we will get the success.
I hope IV will take care of this situation.
But please look at the first post in the thread requesting faxes to be sent. It clearly mentions our strategy of sending a generic faxes and letting QGA become more specific during their meetings
Also, we have had a ton of meetings with different senator's staff in DC (can't reveal their names as that would jeopardize our goodwill) where specifics were conveyed/discussed
I hope IV will take care of this situation.
But please look at the first post in the thread requesting faxes to be sent. It clearly mentions our strategy of sending a generic faxes and letting QGA become more specific during their meetings
Also, we have had a ton of meetings with different senator's staff in DC (can't reveal their names as that would jeopardize our goodwill) where specifics were conveyed/discussed
more...
peer123
07-18 07:25 PM
Hi Friends,
I have applied for my I485 last month and received receipt numbers this week. At the time I consulted my company lawyer and he said it is possible apply from your wife's company for both of us and when USCIS gets to approving one application they will ask other one to be withdrawn.
The reason I asked and agreed to do so was manily because of the VERY unstable condition our my job. My wife's job is more stable than mine.
Now we are try to apply from my wife's company, her lawyer is saying that we can not have more than one I485 pending, had I known this - it more based on interpretation from the lawyers I would not have applied for my application just applied for my wife's.
Hoping that nothing may happen should I drop the idea of applying for I485 from my wife's company. Although my hope line is too thin.
My question is has any on in similar situation applied for 2 I485s. I am really confused as my lawyer says that it is possible and my wife's lawyer says it is not possible to have 2 pending I485 applications..
I have applied for my I485 last month and received receipt numbers this week. At the time I consulted my company lawyer and he said it is possible apply from your wife's company for both of us and when USCIS gets to approving one application they will ask other one to be withdrawn.
The reason I asked and agreed to do so was manily because of the VERY unstable condition our my job. My wife's job is more stable than mine.
Now we are try to apply from my wife's company, her lawyer is saying that we can not have more than one I485 pending, had I known this - it more based on interpretation from the lawyers I would not have applied for my application just applied for my wife's.
Hoping that nothing may happen should I drop the idea of applying for I485 from my wife's company. Although my hope line is too thin.
My question is has any on in similar situation applied for 2 I485s. I am really confused as my lawyer says that it is possible and my wife's lawyer says it is not possible to have 2 pending I485 applications..
beppenyc
02-04 04:39 PM
Do you think that the post poned to march for the senate debate is due to preparation to handle the 11 milion immigrants?
Another question, i feel some anymosity (sorry for my english) for the Illegals immigrants, i am not one of them, i am legal and beleive i don`t have any problem for a visa, but as immigrant i see a lot of them struggling and working like animals for few dollars, and sometime they become illegals due to the confusion about the law. Do you know how much cost a lawier ? I really think that exist only immigration, no difference for me.
Another question, i feel some anymosity (sorry for my english) for the Illegals immigrants, i am not one of them, i am legal and beleive i don`t have any problem for a visa, but as immigrant i see a lot of them struggling and working like animals for few dollars, and sometime they become illegals due to the confusion about the law. Do you know how much cost a lawier ? I really think that exist only immigration, no difference for me.
more...

gapala
04-09 01:43 PM
Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?
May bulletin is effective only in May 09, so you are in good shape.
Congrats.
Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?
May bulletin is effective only in May 09, so you are in good shape.
Congrats.
2010 Butterfly Tattoos on Back
dpp
11-17 09:48 AM
House bill passed long back, but there are very few differences between Senate and House bills. They have to reconcile.
more...

smuggymba
05-11 04:34 PM
OP is busy, International Manager got a call from her TCS Manager.
Please don't insult OP by calling her Intl Manager - they are called "Global Program Manager" and "Executive Engagement Manager". These companies are coming up with new fancy names for these PM's with 70K salary, 6 yrs of experience and 10 college freshers reporting to them.
Please don't insult OP by calling her Intl Manager - they are called "Global Program Manager" and "Executive Engagement Manager". These companies are coming up with new fancy names for these PM's with 70K salary, 6 yrs of experience and 10 college freshers reporting to them.
hair Sexy Lower Back Tattoo Ideas
Adam
08-19 04:59 PM
hmm...my attempt
more...
fcres
07-18 04:10 PM
Call once again to confirm this news. Some times the reps give conflicting answers.
hot ack tattoos designs
clazale
06-13 10:55 AM
A similiar situation happened with my friend, his green card was in his wallet and his wallet got stolen from his car. Just call USCIS and they will tell you how to apply for a replacement card. If you even want to travel outside the country before you get your replacement card, they will stamp your passport indicating that you have a green card. My friend got his passport stamped and travelled outside the country twice using that stamp. Its not a problem but as usual everything with USCIS costs a lot. So the cost for the replacement cards will be high.
more...
house Unique Lower Back Tattoo
rama0083
03-07 12:31 PM
People keep talking about RFE and LUD (soft LUD, hard LUD). Can someone explain what these are and what do they signify? I have my EAD, AP and my 140 is just approved. I have already passed 180 days after the filing of 485. If I change jobs can my employer still revoke my I-140 and harm my 485? These may be repeated questions but I am new to the forum .. and I m unable to get specific answers.
Thanks in advance guys.
If your I-140 is approved then the employer cannot revoke anything. You are completely free, under AC-21, to change employers. It is the situation with an unapproved I-140 that is ambiguous.
Thanks in advance guys.
If your I-140 is approved then the employer cannot revoke anything. You are completely free, under AC-21, to change employers. It is the situation with an unapproved I-140 that is ambiguous.
tattoo Japanese arm tattoo ideas for
uma001
11-05 02:02 PM
Hey found this archive of visa bulletins, if you go through one by one, then that should answer your question.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html
(From April 2002 to Nov 2008)
And then for still older ones,
(1995 to 2001)
http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/
Are you trying to look for a pattern to find out when it will be current again ?
Yes, Trying to figure out the pattern,. Thanks for the archives
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html
(From April 2002 to Nov 2008)
And then for still older ones,
(1995 to 2001)
http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/
Are you trying to look for a pattern to find out when it will be current again ?
Yes, Trying to figure out the pattern,. Thanks for the archives
more...
pictures Back Tattoo Ideas Picture
PHANI_TAVVALA
02-26 02:00 PM
Phani, looks like you do not know your immigration lingo....read up on it, and if you do not have anything constructive to contribute, please do not contribute at all.
Pardon my dumbness again, please elaborate "immigration lingo".
Pardon my dumbness again, please elaborate "immigration lingo".
dresses Most tattoo ideas websites

crystal
02-14 07:49 PM
You cannot jump to EAD unless you file ur wife I-485 . Before that if you jump to EAD , your wife has to leave the country as she become out of status as you are no more on H1b.
ok, what would be my future wife status in case i jump to EAD after bringing her here on H4. i cant add her to 485 unless PD is current
please advice
ok, what would be my future wife status in case i jump to EAD after bringing her here on H4. i cant add her to 485 unless PD is current
please advice
more...
makeup ack tattoos

GreenCard_Soon
01-02 12:48 PM
Guys, I am in the same boat with my passport expiring in 2007. I will have to get a new passport since the current one was already valid for 10 years (issued in 97).
Does any one here have any experience / ideas on how long it takes to get the new passport from the consulate here ?
Thanks !
Does any one here have any experience / ideas on how long it takes to get the new passport from the consulate here ?
Thanks !
girlfriend lower ack tattoo ideas
newbee7
07-04 03:59 PM
This is a clear indication of they used the numbers illegaly. There is no way these errors will be accepted by court as a reason to revise the july bulletin.
hairstyles The lower ack tattoo are the
gimme_GC2006
07-31 06:15 PM
thank you..I hope everything goes well. Hopefully will get greened this time :)
kopguy
06-09 12:05 PM
Marketplace, a popular radio business program talks about the necessity to ease green cards for educated immigrants.
http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/06/08/pm_entrepreneurship/
http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/06/08/pm_entrepreneurship/
StuckInTheMuck
07-18 09:03 AM
My friends who applied after me got it and I'm moving in 2 weeks.
In case your FP notice does not arrive before you move, you may want to arrange with someone to monitor your mailbox. I read somewhere USPS does not forward USCIS letters to the new address (assuming it is a permanent move), in which case the notice may go back undelivered.
In case your FP notice does not arrive before you move, you may want to arrange with someone to monitor your mailbox. I read somewhere USPS does not forward USCIS letters to the new address (assuming it is a permanent move), in which case the notice may go back undelivered.
No comments:
Post a Comment