Saturday, June 11, 2011

animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09

images animated wallpapers for mobile animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile



  • amazing_grace
    01-10 04:07 PM
    HI HUDSON,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

    HI ANYONE,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

    HI ANYONE,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS





    wallpaper animated wallpapers for mobile animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. Free baby guitar Wallpapers
  • Free baby guitar Wallpapers



  • seekinggc
    07-16 04:59 PM
    Hi to all in this morass called Immigration to the USA,

    #1 I've got a suggestion : IF there is some way we can get through to someone intelligent (duh !) at the IT department of the USCIS, would that be of some help to check up on what's happening with the cases ?

    #2 My lawyer filed an I-140 in June of 2006 with a PERM labor of PD Dec '05. He filed it with a "copy" of the labor and case is still pending. In May he filed some paperwork with the USCIS about my case so that they (USCIS) would request a duplicate of the "original labor" from USDOL. All this sounds very complicated. I would like to know the experience of other people in a similar situation and what needs to be done to expedite this process ? My I-140 has been pending for more than a year .....

    Thanks !

    Hey,

    My I-140 was filed in June 2006. It was based on the LC Substitution from the same company..but filed with the copy of the LC. It has been still pending for more than a year with TSC. Last inquired with USCIS in Jan 07, USCIS came back to us and said it requires an additional review. But the LUD remain the same as June 2006.

    My lawyer said she will another inquiry with USCIS in August 2007 as 6 months waiting period will be over from last inquiry....





    animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-04 05:52 PM
    Sorry!!! Handle?? Short Name??? I did not get it

    Your handle is sliggggghhhhhhtly longer than usual. Was just making 2 seconds fun. Please don't mind :)





    2011 Free baby guitar Wallpapers animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. vampire diaries stefan
  • vampire diaries stefan



  • Macaca
    11-17 08:42 PM
    The Other Immigrants (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703683804574533612324601766.html)
    Low quotas, long lines hurt U.S. competition for human capital.
    WSJ Editorial, Nov 18 2009

    The immigration debate has long been preoccupied with illegal aliens. But what about foreign-born professionals seeking green cards who stand in line and play by the rules? A new report by Stuart Anderson of the National Foundation for American Policy says the U.S. is mishandling this important human resource.

    A former official at the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Mr. Anderson focuses on foreign nationals from India, who fill nearly half of the annual quota for H1-B temporary work visas. Indian professionals who want to become permanent U.S. residents face a wait time of at least 12 years and as long as 20. "To put this in perspective," says the report, "children today in kindergarten may graduate from college by the time Indians who file new applications for an employment-based immigrant visa would receive a green card."

    One of Mr. Anderson's findings is that the multiyear waits aren't due to bureaucratic delays so much as to the impractical low annual limits on who can come. Under current law, no more than 140,000 employment-based green cards are issued each year. And since the spouses and children of these workers also count against the cap, the actual quota is much lower.

    Congress hasn't raised the annual cap since 1990. Over the past two decades U.S. GDP has risen by 64%, and the demand for skilled workers, notably in technical fields populated by foreign-born professionals, has risen dramatically. Yet our immigration policies pretend nothing has changed.

    "The problem facing skilled foreign nationals, employers and the U.S. economy is current law does not match the aspirations of these individuals or allow the country to harness their abilities," writes Mr. Anderson. "One result is many outstanding foreign nationals see potentially brighter futures in their home countries, leaving the America vulnerable to losing a pool of talent that has helped spur jobs, growth and innovation inside the United States."

    The costs of losing this human capital are high. Between 1990 and 2007, an astounding 25% of publicly traded companies in the U.S. that were started with venture capital had an immigrant founder. Many foreigners come initially to study or do research at our superior colleges and universities. But the barriers to remaining are forcing them out. A survey of 1,200 international students taken in March shows we can no longer take for granted that skilled immigrants will want to stay and work in America. Some 55% of Chinese, 53% of Europeans and 38% of Indian students worried about being able to obtain permanent residence in the U.S.

    Canada, Australia, the European Union and others have streamlined processes for hiring foreign workers to lure skilled immigrants away from the U.S. Unless Congress addresses these long wait times and low quotas, more immigrants will take the skills they acquire in U.S. universities and use them to help other nations prosper.



    more...


    animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. mazda logo wallpaper. bmw
  • mazda logo wallpaper. bmw



  • anjs
    11-20 02:18 PM
    I think there is nothing called State chapter link.. we have to come together and form a group.

    Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.

    I will consolidate.

    Sorry. i did not saw your post until now.

    I am in Knoxville.
    One or two members from different cities in Tennessee posting on this thread.
    Is any group formed for Tennessee.

    Thanks

    Suresh





    animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile



  • laborchic
    01-20 02:33 PM
    Superb new look... IV gets a facelift along with the nation..
    :)



    more...


    animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. anime lovers wallpaper.
  • animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. anime lovers wallpaper.



  • guy03062
    07-17 12:42 AM
    kudos to ImmigrationVoice's core team and its members, especially flower campaign and San Jose rally. Apart from Congresswoman Lofgren, IV is the one who really added immense pressure on Govt by their root level activites.





    2010 animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile



  • MCQ
    08-07 05:28 PM
    I should have added - I'm STILL employed by them - that's how smart and forward looking they are - been bought over twice, but same management is still in charge of my division and same attitude still prevails

    McQ



    more...


    animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. wallpaper hd for iphone 4.
  • animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. wallpaper hd for iphone 4.



  • rally
    07-19 12:03 PM
    Basically the receipt notice we will get soon would have a 'received date' and a 'notice date'.

    I read in another forum that 90-day count starts from the received date.

    I am not sure though!





    hair vampire diaries stefan animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. wrath of lich king wallpapers.
  • wrath of lich king wallpapers.



  • Refugee_New
    08-02 12:46 PM
    I suppose your pd has been current for a while now. are you stuck in name check ? do you know why your 485 approval is taking so long ? I'd say you should be getting your GC rather than the ead card.

    And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.

    Labor filed date is Feb 2002. Thats is what called PD. Fortunately it took only 3.8 yrs to get my LC approval. Some poor souls got their LC approval in 4 yrs and 5yrs.

    I don't know if you heard about PBEC and DBEC. I am one of the victims of backlog elimination center.

    Anyway my name check is still pending. But if they really implement this 180 day rule, my case is good to go.



    more...


    animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile



  • yabadaba
    07-23 07:10 AM
    akshayadalti -> person who voted yes...please provide more details





    hot mazda logo wallpaper. bmw animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile



  • qplearn
    10-02 03:47 PM
    If I-140 is withdrawn by the employer, one can not port the PD.
    I spoke to an extremely good lawyer, but he is human and could be wrong. I was trying to tell the OP what I knew. Can the laws be found anywhere, by the way?



    more...


    house rainforest wallpapers. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. Guitar Hero 5 wallpaper
  • Guitar Hero 5 wallpaper



  • grupak
    08-29 11:43 AM
    We have a wealth of information from A to Z on US Immigration, why dont we ourselves write articles and editorials and get them published in the News Papers, Journals, etc?

    Why are we waiting for some one to come to us and take information to write articles on us. Does Newspapers check the background of authors to verify if they are citizens/non-citizens/green card holders/ H1B's. What all matters to them is quality and authenticity of the articles.

    Do you folks think this a good option to pursue?

    Lets put it to work.





    tattoo animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. iPhone Rainforest Wallpaper
  • iPhone Rainforest Wallpaper



  • actionAction
    07-07 03:33 PM
    Sorry, I was thinking C++. I will post back with more thoughts



    more...


    pictures animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. anime lovers wallpaper. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. Free Grass Jungle Wallpapers
  • Free Grass Jungle Wallpapers



  • gc_on_demand
    09-19 10:54 AM
    Hello All

    I know this question has been asked in past so many time but I could not find. I have H1b stamp valid till Nov 1st 2008. I got my h1b ext approved till2011. I was not planing to go india this year but because of emergecny I may have to travel with in week. I will be there for 10 days only. worst case Oct 11th 2008. I am with same employer whom I was before ext. Should I go for renewal of stamp in india ? I know PIMS may hold me there for a long time.

    Can I travel if visa is going to expire in 2 weeks. but having ext approved ?

    Can i eligible for emergency appointment worst case ?

    What if they put me on hold under PIMS ? will they hold passport ? or I can travel with old valid visa ?

    Please reply urgent . My law firm has not answered my email yet and I may have to buy ticket and fly this weekend..





    dresses animated wallpapers for mobile animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile



  • Escape_Velocity
    04-10 12:48 PM
    GC Struggle, I am not sure about your comments on "reactivated by filing an amendment with USCIS" to get back to H1B status after being employed with EAD. As per my understanding once you had utlized EAD then if one wants to go back to H1B then it is like a NEW H1B petition and NOT just claiming your old H1B. If possible could you pls provide a link to official document stating the approach suggested in your post.



    more...


    makeup animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. wallpaper hd for iphone 4. animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. rainforest wallpapers.
  • rainforest wallpapers.



  • yabadaba
    07-10 09:45 PM
    great...if thats true.. mine goes to one service center and my wife's goes to another





    girlfriend iPhone Rainforest Wallpaper animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. wallpapers and ringtones; animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. epic
  • wallpapers and ringtones; animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. epic



  • cbpds
    12-09 04:50 PM
    Well Said, its the bitter truth many will not agree :)





    hairstyles animated wallpapers for mobile animated wallpapers for mobile phones_09. animated wallpapers for mobile
  • animated wallpapers for mobile



  • tinuverma
    03-19 04:23 PM
    nice surprise to see there are a few strugglers like me here.
    PD: sept 2005.
    EAD: approved
    I-140: approved.
    in OKC metro area.





    paskal
    08-22 07:10 PM
    All MN dwellers- join us!

    Folks from IA and the Dakotas are also welcome

    For WI- pm alisa
    For IL/MO - pm janilsal
    For MI/IN - pm chintu25





    chanduv23
    09-14 04:59 PM
    Yes All The Winners - Lets Go To Dc



    No comments:

    Post a Comment