Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 Bmw X3

images 2011 BMW X3 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 xDrive20d Offers
  • 2011 BMW X3 xDrive20d Offers



  • a_yaja
    09-19 10:51 AM
    I am planning to book tickets for my parents travelling from India to US and returning back to India after 2 months. I have some questions:

    1) Is it necessary to book tickets in India?

    2) If not, Can I book tickets through orbitz or expedia in the US and send them the e-tickets?

    Please reply with your experiences.

    Thanks in advance!

    I have booked tickets on orbitz.com for my parents and cheaptickets.com for my in-laws. Both were eTickets and there were no problems. I preferred to pay in USD over INR due to the fact that visa/ mastercard charge a 1% transaction fee for international currency and my bank would have screwed me on the exchange rate.





    wallpaper 2011 BMW X3 xDrive20d Offers 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 iPhone
  • 2011 BMW X3 iPhone



  • sab
    08-12 08:18 PM
    If I renew my EAD would I have to do another fingerprinting. I had done one last year.
    Thanks





    2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 Front In Motion
  • 2011 BMW X3 Front In Motion



  • Outkastpb231
    11-02 05:59 PM
    There are many members here, who are looking to get better and get some experience just like you. Maybe you can team up with someone, and do some cool projects to build a portfolio, etc.

    Also you should make yourself a website displaying your work that you have now.

    :thumb:
    I am currently trying to acquire a partner, preferably someone with skills in ActionScripting and PHP, I have a candidate but he also has some bids with other people.





    2011 2011 BMW X3 iPhone 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3
  • 2011 BMW X3



  • brb2
    04-15 10:13 PM
    The objective here is two prong. The bill allows for US STEM MS/PhDs to work 3 years on a special F1 visa (3 year OPT against current 1 year). They can then "Self-Petition" to adjust status to permanent residence. Now the non US STEM 3 year requirement is to ensure they don't get special preference over US qualified applicants. Additionally, the 3 year working in the US rule most importantly prevents anyone say in India applying for permanent residence based on 3 years work experience say in Bangalore. Thus, this would allow a person 3 years on H1B in STEM to adjust status. However this itself will have a cap for non US STEM due to limited H1B visas. Additionally there is a move to limit the foreign STEM graduates to be working in the field not just qualification as opposed to US graduates. So a STEM from say India would need to be working in the field for 3 years on H1B (or other non-immigrant visa) to be eligible to apply.



    more...


    2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3
  • 2011 BMW X3



  • factoryman
    06-18 05:56 PM
    what you are looking. Come out of the secret location and give some hints. Are you in Montana? Just kidding.

    I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
    Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.





    2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 Rear View
  • 2011 BMW X3 Rear View



  • BeCoolGuy
    04-16 04:29 PM
    Stay on H1B. Renewal does not have any such strict health checks or anything required. Use EAD as a backup only!



    more...


    2011 Bmw X3. 2011 Bmw X3 M Sports Package
  • 2011 Bmw X3 M Sports Package



  • amit_sp
    08-27 09:04 AM
    Cleopatra is absolutely right. You could use the job experience from your existing employer if your new responsibilities are 50% different than the old one. I have spoken with my company lawyer and he was the one who provided me this info.





    2010 2011 BMW X3 Front In Motion 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3
  • 2011 BMW X3



  • Googler
    02-20 07:28 PM
    As per this post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17450
    EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.

    If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.

    I don't have the stats right in front of me, but it is my impression that except for a few odd years (FY06 comes to mind), EB-1 did not max out its numbers. Using EB-1 for L-1 executives is a relatively new idea.



    more...


    2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 Picture gallery
  • 2011 BMW X3 Picture gallery



  • jackrock79
    01-13 03:02 PM
    Hi,

    I have two I-140 applications and both are from my current emplyer. One was a regular I-140 and the other was a substitute I-140. Both got approved on the same day. Regular had a PD of 04/2007 and substitute had 11/2004.

    The regular got approved with PD of 04/2007 and substitute also got approved with 04/2007. So now what are my options of using the 11/2004 PD.
    I was expecting USCIS to approve both applications with 11/2004 instead.

    Thanks!!





    hair 2011 BMW X3 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i 8 Speed
  • 2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i 8 Speed



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    08-05 01:42 PM
    when we do not know what is in the bill why are we assuming he will be calling for
    adjustment of status to Legal Immigrants.

    Grow up.................
    If the title of this thread is what is in the bill then there are so many hurdles before it will even be voted on.

    So relax and smile like pappu :) :)



    more...


    2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3
  • 2011 BMW X3



  • pune_guy
    06-06 01:11 PM
    For H4:

    USCIS does not give any document stating the fact that AOS is pending. Although EAD is not required to be present in USA, if H4 is not there, only EAD is proof of valid stay.

    485 receipt is proof of AOS

    So if SSN is not there or DL (or state ID) is expired then you need EAD - EAD renewal is up to you.

    SSN has already been obtained on first EAD. Now the question is why renew EAD if one does not intend to work?





    hot 2011 BMW X3 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3
  • 2011 BMW X3



  • augustus
    09-10 12:56 PM
    Dear All,

    Thank you for your advice. You were all right. We got both our FP notices and both are in the same day.

    I really want to appreciate all your responses.

    Take Care and let us be united always.



    more...


    house 2011 BMW X3 M Sport Package 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 bmw x3 photo
  • 2011 bmw x3 photo



  • jackrabbit
    04-11 12:21 PM
    You must file AC21 letter before your old employer revokes I140. Otherwise, your I485 will be denied. Request your old employer to wait to revoke I140 until you have sent that letter.



    Is this true??

    I thought after 180 days, revocation of I140 by old employer will not affect the pending I485?





    tattoo 2011 BMW X3 Rear View 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package
  • 2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package



  • number30
    11-04 02:17 AM
    Hello gurus,
    I got the RFE on my I485(PD:May 2002 - India- EB3- I140 approved on jan-2009) application. The query is,
    The birth certificate you submitted has a delayed registration. Please comply with the following.

    a) Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents.
    b) Medical records which name the child and both parents
    c)school records which name the child and bother parents.
    d) Census records which name the child and both parents.
    c) Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the organization where the baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable e rite occurred following the birth,showing the date and place of the child's birth, the date of the religious ceremony, and the name of the child's parents.

    I have the transfer certificate and the mark statements that has the father's name, my name and the date of birth. In general, schools and colleges in india, don't include the mother's name. Also i born at home, i don't have any hospital birth records and medical records. I am totally confused what records i need to provide to USCIS. I discussed some famous attorney, they too encouraging me to get any form of documents with my mother name back home in india. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your early reply


    Thank you
    devan


    Transfer Certificates , Marks card or even birth certificate from Consular offices are not accepted.

    What you can do is get a non-availability letter stating that your birth record is not available from local Panchyat or Municipals authorities. Then you can submit sworn affidavit executed by either the parents, if living, or other close relatives older than the applicant

    Check the link India Reciprocity Schedule (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciprocity/reciprocity_3582.html)



    more...


    pictures 2011 Bmw X3 M Sports Package 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package
  • 2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package



  • anilsal
    12-05 12:09 PM
    I see some of the posts about lawyers screwing up..well if I go ahead telling my story in detail, of how he messed up my H-1B filing, people would be amazed. His law office on my qualifications specified "Masters of Science in Science" based on which USCIS sent a simple RFE to specify more about my degree in the US, and to which he didnt even file the reply on time and my case was closed by USCIS. He personally informed me a reply has been filed, which never was due to the way they handle work in the office, I presume..It was anyways a mental harrassment as I not only took advice from 5 different lawyers and had to refile an H-1 and get out of the country to get an I-94.

    I think the way some of these lawyers are working, we should ask for things as minute as FEDEX or UPS tracking receipts. Just my two cents.

    do not name law firms in your posts-- admin.

    That is why the online case tracker from USCIS is important. Get the receipt numbers and you can track as to what is happening - RFE, approval, denial etc and they can email when the case status changes.





    dresses 2011 BMW X3 2011 Bmw X3. with All+new+mw+x3
  • with All+new+mw+x3



  • franklin
    11-16 08:06 PM
    One friend of mine get his GC in the end of September/07 after filing AOS concurrently with I 140 in a middle of June 2007! His PD was Aug.2004(EB3-ROW)

    Your friend was a lucky one (like me) who got a visa number allocated very quickly in that brief window. It was relatively rare, and you can guarantee that it is very far from the norm.

    Like it has been mentioned in this thread:- rule of thumb, PD must be current for AOS in and out :)



    more...


    makeup 2011 BMW X3 Picture gallery 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 M Sport Package
  • 2011 BMW X3 M Sport Package



  • h1techSlave
    07-15 10:39 AM
    The reason for these kinds of unreasonable RFEs is simple - Improving the US economy; one RFE at a time.

    In my understanding there is no rule or guidelines regarding usage of same photos more than once. The only restriction is that the photo should not be more than 6 months old. If I remember correctly, I have used the same photos for various purposes like Visa, EAD, AP etc.

    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?





    girlfriend 2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3 xDrive28i Sport
  • 2011 BMW X3 xDrive28i Sport



  • Roger Binny
    07-17 01:36 AM
    Uff..dude your thread raised lot of curiosity.

    Anyways, sounds like happy ending for now, thanks to USCIS for the MTR and the traffic it generated towards this thread.

    Wish you good luck and i hope in few months we will get a better USCIS website.





    hairstyles 2011 BMW X3 2011 Bmw X3. 2011 BMW X3
  • 2011 BMW X3



  • senk1s
    09-23 01:15 PM
    i too remember reading postmark doesnt matter it should be received by 17th





    Prashant
    05-22 11:26 PM
    Cant remember precisely .. as soon as ones information is entered .. there's a link to add another passport..

    as far as I see it they gonna review them together.. but not sure





    eadguru
    12-01 07:29 PM
    No FP yet



    No comments:

    Post a Comment