rajeshalex
09-15 03:01 PM
This month they are prompt and published the date on correct date.
I cant beleive Eb2 NSC is 2008.
(Last month I had sent a complaint email to ombudsman since there was a major delay in publishing. My summary was if USCIS is not able to manage a small publishing dates, how will they manage large pile of applications.
Ombudsman had replied to this email.
I am not sure this email worked )
Rajesh
I cant beleive Eb2 NSC is 2008.
(Last month I had sent a complaint email to ombudsman since there was a major delay in publishing. My summary was if USCIS is not able to manage a small publishing dates, how will they manage large pile of applications.
Ombudsman had replied to this email.
I am not sure this email worked )
Rajesh
wallpaper 2004 Buick Century Base Grand
newlife2
09-19 10:57 PM
Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?
If I do mention it:
Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.
Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.
I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.
If I do mention it:
Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.
Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.
I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.

BeCoolGuy
04-04 07:39 AM
Just two cents -
One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.
Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...
If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.
try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.
Goodluck
One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.
Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...
If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.
try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.
Goodluck
2011 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD
prince_waiting
12-12 12:02 PM
Hi fellow IVians from the 'Heart of Dixie',
Birmingham is at an equal distant from Montgomery as well as from Huntsville if I am correct. Willing to travel from Auburn to Birmingham for a state chapter meeting if it is convened.
Birmingham is at an equal distant from Montgomery as well as from Huntsville if I am correct. Willing to travel from Auburn to Birmingham for a state chapter meeting if it is convened.
more...
Templarian
08-26 12:00 PM
Yea, I was making a calvin( and hobbes, hobbes is to hard to make) during my lunch then my works video card shot (luckily i have 4 monitors so 2 still work or I would be screwed). Would be nice if when a video card blew it didn't shut down the entire thing :(
I'll make it when I get off of work.
I'll make it when I get off of work.
whiteStallion
07-16 05:07 PM
i don't see july processing times...it still shows june times.
Me too...it was posted 15th of June... This is not the July one :p
Me too...it was posted 15th of June... This is not the July one :p
more...
PHANI_TAVVALA
01-02 01:55 PM
Adding to what Vinzak mentioned above, you will have hard time converting to F-1 since your I-140 is filed/approved. F-1 requires non-immigrant intent and filing I-140 shows immigration intent. There is a high chance your H1B to F1 COS wiil not be approved by USCIS.
2010 2004 Buick Rendezvous Brooklyn
meridiani.planum
07-23 05:41 AM
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
my understanding was that in this case you would not do a concurrent filing. You would file the I-140 requesting PD recapture. Once the I-140 was approved, and your PD-recapture also approved, at that point your new PD is confirmed and thats what allows you to file the I-485.
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
my understanding was that in this case you would not do a concurrent filing. You would file the I-140 requesting PD recapture. Once the I-140 was approved, and your PD-recapture also approved, at that point your new PD is confirmed and thats what allows you to file the I-485.
more...

Caliber
05-05 10:09 AM
Below are your subscription details
Subscription To Terms Amount
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
Note
The details of this transaction are stored in your PayPal account for easy access anytime. For details login to www.paypal.com
Contact Information
Business Name: Immigration Voice
Contact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.org
Contact Phone: 850-391-4966
Subscription To Terms Amount
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
Note
The details of this transaction are stored in your PayPal account for easy access anytime. For details login to www.paypal.com
Contact Information
Business Name: Immigration Voice
Contact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.org
Contact Phone: 850-391-4966
hair Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous for
actonwang
06-16 09:25 PM
thanks! GC4menow,
Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:
1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?
2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?
I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)
Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:
1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?
2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?
I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)
more...
johnggberg
08-10 12:55 PM
close this thread please
hot 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX
spicy_guy
07-30 02:27 PM
Can someone translate (if you have patience)?
more...
house 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX 2WD

peer123
04-17 09:59 AM
How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?
it is on the approved labor certificate, that my lawyer gave me
it is on the approved labor certificate, that my lawyer gave me
tattoo picture of Buick Rendezvous
CrazyWorld
08-04 05:58 PM
I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.
Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?
Thanks,
India EB2; PD - Nov 05
I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;
Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?
Thanks,
India EB2; PD - Nov 05
I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;
more...
pictures 2004 Buick Rendezvous Cx
jungalee43
03-25 07:01 AM
Today Times of India has published an article "Immigrants cost Americans low-skilled jobs". They have referred a study by Center for Immigration Studies. I have already written to TOI for publishing this and urged them to stop helping anti-immigrant groups by publishing such articles. All members please post comments on this article and ask TOI to stop nonsense. whether low-skilled or high skilled this is going to help anti-immigrant cause.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1463861.cms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1463861.cms
dresses 2004 Used Buick Rendezvous CX
sammyb
10-30 12:31 PM
Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?
was wondering if someone on H4 uses EAD then that person is no longer on H4 status ... now being on H4 if the same person applies for SSN based on EAD card - what will be the implication ... will there is any change in status or status will be changed from H4 to EAD only when that person takes an employment position �
may be asking a question which has been discussed zillion times ... if someone can share their experience ... appreciate your patience :)�
was wondering if someone on H4 uses EAD then that person is no longer on H4 status ... now being on H4 if the same person applies for SSN based on EAD card - what will be the implication ... will there is any change in status or status will be changed from H4 to EAD only when that person takes an employment position �
may be asking a question which has been discussed zillion times ... if someone can share their experience ... appreciate your patience :)�
more...
makeup 2004 Buick Rendezvous CXL AWD
leo2606
10-29 04:43 PM
I did some mistakes when I went for Visa intervew in March 2007, I have done a new form on line and printed again.If they have not changed the usage of online DS-156 you could do the same thing.
Guys
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
Guys
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
girlfriend 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Sport
eastindia
01-13 07:38 AM
I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.
Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.
Ha Ha ;):D:o:):(:confused:
Stop this spreading without proof.
Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.
Ha Ha ;):D:o:):(:confused:
Stop this spreading without proof.
hairstyles 2004 Used Buick Rendezvous CX
pcbadgujar
01-22 03:18 PM
No you don't need to be on payroll before filing the PERM. That is what I did. GC can be applied for future employment.
learning01
05-11 01:14 PM
http://cpr.org/listen/
and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.
and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.
fionaapple20
11-27 03:56 PM
My questions that I posted in a similar thread:
- Can one be unemployed and just wait out the 180 days before invoking AC21? Can a person be unemployed before the 180 days elapse? What happens if person is unable to find a job before 180 days?
- Can one transfer to another employer on H1 (but let USCIS know after 180 days have elapsed)? Can the person find a new job, change H1s and then wait for 180 days to send in a letter to USCIS?
- Can one be unemployed and just wait out the 180 days before invoking AC21? Can a person be unemployed before the 180 days elapse? What happens if person is unable to find a job before 180 days?
- Can one transfer to another employer on H1 (but let USCIS know after 180 days have elapsed)? Can the person find a new job, change H1s and then wait for 180 days to send in a letter to USCIS?
No comments:
Post a Comment